Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
48 user(s) are online (39 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 48

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




(1) 2 3 »


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#74
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/3/24 20:27
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 480
Offline
I dont know if anyone else is forgetting gang colors... in in a gangs territory you get caught wearing the wrong color shirt and your dead... or most likely beaten up... Some people take to wearing the white colors... to stray away from that happening... And that's not a stereotype that is a true story.

Posted on: 2008/8/26 14:09
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#73
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/4/1 22:40
Last Login :
2011/12/1 1:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 227
Offline
Quote:
in the first picture, why isnt the guy wearing shoes?


if you walked around with your shoes untied (see other man in photo), you'd eventually lose your shoes too!




Posted on: 2008/8/24 20:16
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#72
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/2/14 23:14
Last Login :
2009/12/26 3:33
Group:
Banned
Posts: 491
Offline
in the first picture, why isnt the guy wearing shoes?

Posted on: 2008/8/24 17:29
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#71
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/8/24 15:08
Last Login :
2013/12/15 2:25
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 471
Offline
That's actually a clean car (Acura Integra). It's a popular model among car thieves. I'm surprised the guy can keep it looking nice parking on the streets every day.

Posted on: 2008/8/24 14:21
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#70
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/4/1 22:40
Last Login :
2011/12/1 1:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 227
Offline
Falcon wrote:

Quote:
When I ask people permission to take their photo I am always surprised when they pose as if they are a celebrity.



HAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........

that about says it all folks.

Posted on: 2008/8/24 6:26
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#69
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 18:42
Last Login :
2021/3/15 23:54
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4119
Offline
I like this dudes car, no ass-wipe can steal it as it has it's own wheel clamps................just love it.

Posted on: 2008/8/24 5:29
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#68
Moderator
Moderator


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/1/6 7:40
Last Login :
2021/9/18 2:12
From Beautiful Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 202
Offline
When I ask people permission to take their photo I am always surprised when they pose as if they are a celebrity.
Resized Image
Resized Image

Posted on: 2008/8/24 5:09
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#67
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/11/30 16:55
Last Login :
2012/2/9 14:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 260
Offline
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Quote:

jaah37 wrote:
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Its pretty disturbing to see so many posts that are either racist or stereo typing. Most teens and men that wear white ts dont do it for criminal reasons. Its because the white makes you cooler in the heat then dark colors. Wearing them a few sizes bigger keeps you cooler since less fabric is touching your skin. They are also cheap, look clean and match most fitted caps and sneakers. No most of the kids wearing them dont wear them because of rappers its because its a style and the reasons above. For the most part rappers wear what the streets wear its not the other way around. Also the long t look actually started in Jersey, other citys always had the big white ts but the long ones started locally. (Before rappers started to wear them.)

If there are any serious questions about street styles someone would like to ask feel free to ask me just try your best not to be ignorant about it.


For the reasons listed above, I can understand why kids might wear the white t style in the summer, although I do think it does look a little silly when you see a large group all wearing them. But for the life of me I don't understand why kids and adults alike choose to wear heavy football jerseys in 90 degree heat...and it's not even football season!! Is it really worth wearing something thats considered "street style" if you have to sweat your ass off?


Keep in mind you dont get as hot in baggy cloths as you would if they"fit" and are pressing against your skin. Also for the most part the people that wear football Jerseys in the summer usually dont wear them until the sun is going down or night time. They wear them out of season because sometimes there jerseys are throwbacks and are expensive. It would be a waste of money to buy a $300 dollar and up jersey that most of the time no one would see because its under a jacket or coat. Alot of undercover police wear baggy football and baseball jerseys when they are on duty to blend in and hide there vest, so dont be suprised if the person you think is wearing it for style isnt really wearing it because its in a way their work clothes.


Good point about the undercover police JC. So would you say alot of what wearing the "street look" is about is wearing something that shows off how much money you have ($300 throwback jersey ) since you say they wear it in the summer because in other seasons they have to wear a jacket and no one sees it. It's also about wearing white t's to stay cool, even though MANY others are wearing the same thing and individual style goes out the window. Sounds a bit shallow and not very creative.

Posted on: 2008/8/9 14:43
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#66
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/8 20:49
Last Login :
2021/3/11 17:52
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 829
Offline
Quote:

trp3 wrote:

[quote]

i have some simple questions for you:

1) first and foremost, what posts, in your opinion, have you seen that are racist? you have a completely different take on this subject, so i'm curious as to how you would answer that.

2) was anyone suggesting that "most people that wear these clothes do it for criminal reasons"?

3) you stated that people wear these t-shirts because it matches their clothing and it keeps them cool. if that was the case, why wouldn't they wear shorts or lighter pants if they are so concerned about regulating body temperature? also, with that said, do they wear their pants half way down their butts to keep their asses cool as well? more importantly, explain to me why they wear this in the cities of california......where it's in the 70's, 80's and 90's every day?

4) do YOU wear your t-shirts 3 sizes too big.....ya know.....to keep cool?


1) Your right I skimmed through most of the post and couldnt find the two post I thought to be a bit racist. (It was on another site with the same topic I was reading before posting) So I made a mistake by saying some post were racist but there are a good twenty to thirty post filled with stereo types including some of yours. (How do they run from the police)

2) Yes there were a few some stated it was to blend in when doing crimes, and some of the links suggested criminal reasons behind the style so I wanted to clear that up.

3) Most people that wear jeans in the summer wear light blue jeans, yes there are some that wear long dark jeans in the summer but this isnt normal they either cant afford to buy too many shorts for the summer or it just doesnt bother them. Keep in mind the only places for the most part the jeans will touch there body is where there belt is so its not as hot as you think. For summer though long shorts is the main style not jeans. As for the sagging no they dont do it to keep cool its just a style. (but you were being sarcastic and you knew that already) Cant help you with any California questions Im a Jersey boy and know very little about the style over there. My only guess is they are used to the heat.

4) When I was a 12-18 I did, I had the long 3x and 4x white ts but im 23 now and dont feel its the style for me any more. I wear a brand of 2x white ts now that fit a little bigger then the average 2x but they are not the long brand.

Posted on: 2008/8/9 11:32
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#65
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/4/1 22:40
Last Login :
2011/12/1 1:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 227
Offline
jerseycityNJ wrote:

Quote:
Its pretty disturbing to see so many posts that are either racist or stereo typing. Most teens and men that wear white ts dont do it for criminal reasons. Its because the white makes you cooler in the heat then dark colors. Wearing them a few sizes bigger keeps you cooler since less fabric is touching your skin. They are also cheap, look clean and match most fitted caps and sneakers. No most of the kids wearing them dont wear them because of rappers its because its a style and the reasons above. For the most part rappers wear what the streets wear its not the other way around. Also the long t look actually started in Jersey, other citys always had the big white ts but the long ones started locally. (Before rappers started to wear them.) If there are any serious questions about street styles someone would like to ask feel free to ask me just try your best not to be ignorant about it.


i have some simple questions for you:

1) first and foremost, what posts, in your opinion, have you seen that are racist? you have a completely different take on this subject, so i'm curious as to how you would answer that.

2) was anyone suggesting that "most people that wear these clothes do it for criminal reasons"?

3) you stated that people wear these t-shirts because it matches their clothing and it keeps them cool. if that was the case, why wouldn't they wear shorts or lighter pants if they are so concerned about regulating body temperature? also, with that said, do they wear their pants half way down their butts to keep their asses cool as well? more importantly, explain to me why they wear this in the cities of california......where it's in the 70's, 80's and 90's every day?

4) do YOU wear your t-shirts 3 sizes too big.....ya know.....to keep cool?

Posted on: 2008/8/9 9:39
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#64
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/8 20:49
Last Login :
2021/3/11 17:52
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 829
Offline
Quote:

jaah37 wrote:
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Its pretty disturbing to see so many posts that are either racist or stereo typing. Most teens and men that wear white ts dont do it for criminal reasons. Its because the white makes you cooler in the heat then dark colors. Wearing them a few sizes bigger keeps you cooler since less fabric is touching your skin. They are also cheap, look clean and match most fitted caps and sneakers. No most of the kids wearing them dont wear them because of rappers its because its a style and the reasons above. For the most part rappers wear what the streets wear its not the other way around. Also the long t look actually started in Jersey, other citys always had the big white ts but the long ones started locally. (Before rappers started to wear them.)

If there are any serious questions about street styles someone would like to ask feel free to ask me just try your best not to be ignorant about it.


For the reasons listed above, I can understand why kids might wear the white t style in the summer, although I do think it does look a little silly when you see a large group all wearing them. But for the life of me I don't understand why kids and adults alike choose to wear heavy football jerseys in 90 degree heat...and it's not even football season!! Is it really worth wearing something thats considered "street style" if you have to sweat your ass off?


Keep in mind you dont get as hot in baggy cloths as you would if they"fit" and are pressing against your skin. Also for the most part the people that wear football Jerseys in the summer usually dont wear them until the sun is going down or night time. They wear them out of season because sometimes there jerseys are throwbacks and are expensive. It would be a waste of money to buy a $300 dollar and up jersey that most of the time no one would see because its under a jacket or coat. Alot of undercover police wear baggy football and baseball jerseys when they are on duty to blend in and hide there vest, so dont be suprised if the person you think is wearing it for style isnt really wearing it because its in a way their work clothes.

Posted on: 2008/8/9 6:00
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#63
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/11/30 16:55
Last Login :
2012/2/9 14:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 260
Offline
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Its pretty disturbing to see so many posts that are either racist or stereo typing. Most teens and men that wear white ts dont do it for criminal reasons. Its because the white makes you cooler in the heat then dark colors. Wearing them a few sizes bigger keeps you cooler since less fabric is touching your skin. They are also cheap, look clean and match most fitted caps and sneakers. No most of the kids wearing them dont wear them because of rappers its because its a style and the reasons above. For the most part rappers wear what the streets wear its not the other way around. Also the long t look actually started in Jersey, other citys always had the big white ts but the long ones started locally. (Before rappers started to wear them.)

If there are any serious questions about street styles someone would like to ask feel free to ask me just try your best not to be ignorant about it.


For the reasons listed above, I can understand why kids might wear the white t style in the summer, although I do think it does look a little silly when you see a large group all wearing them. But for the life of me I don't understand why kids and adults alike choose to wear heavy football jerseys in 90 degree heat...and it's not even football season!! Is it really worth wearing something thats considered "street style" if you have to sweat your ass off?

Posted on: 2008/8/9 5:07
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#62
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/8 20:49
Last Login :
2021/3/11 17:52
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 829
Offline
Its pretty disturbing to see so many posts that are either racist or stereo typing. Most teens and men that wear white ts dont do it for criminal reasons. Its because the white makes you cooler in the heat then dark colors. Wearing them a few sizes bigger keeps you cooler since less fabric is touching your skin. They are also cheap, look clean and match most fitted caps and sneakers. No most of the kids wearing them dont wear them because of rappers its because its a style and the reasons above. For the most part rappers wear what the streets wear its not the other way around. Also the long t look actually started in Jersey, other citys always had the big white ts but the long ones started locally. (Before rappers started to wear them.)

If there are any serious questions about street styles someone would like to ask feel free to ask me just try your best not to be ignorant about it.

Posted on: 2008/8/9 4:27
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#61
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/9/19 5:02
Last Login :
2017/2/27 17:44
From Van Vorst Park Historical District
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 241
Offline
Quote:

MargieHague wrote:

In case anyone is interested, there is an entrepreneurial vendor who sets up a table outside of Montgomery Gardens, on Montgomery Street, every weekend, and sometimes during the week, with extra large white T-shirts, do-rags, solid color bandannas, sunglasses and belts.

I'm not sure about the other public housing projects, but you can certainly get your gangsta-wear on Montgomery.

PS The white T-shirts come is multiple-X sizes such as XXL and XXXL and come several to a package.


This entrepreneurial vendor is absolutely BRILLIANT!

Posted on: 2008/8/8 22:35
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#60
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/10/11 3:28
Last Login :
2017/1/5 1:56
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Posts: 2889
Offline
Quote:

Charini wrote:
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

Charini wrote:
My stepson goes to McNair High School. Many of his friends wear the big white t-shirts with jeans. These kids have all been accepted to Ivy League schools, many of them will be doctors and scientists. The thought of a bunch of classist "can't afford Manhattan" a-holes judging these kids as criminals is sickening.



Really? All of them? Scientists Huh? Oh Okay.


Yes - Really. Yes - All of them. Yes - Scientists. What's your point? Quit judging all the kids in the area without knowing. Get a life you ignorant A-hole.


Well Thank God you are not his biological father. Those are some genes he doesn't have to worry about.

Posted on: 2008/8/8 16:58
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#59
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/7/11 20:17
Last Login :
2011/9/11 7:36
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 14
Offline
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
Quote:

Charini wrote:
My stepson goes to McNair High School. Many of his friends wear the big white t-shirts with jeans. These kids have all been accepted to Ivy League schools, many of them will be doctors and scientists. The thought of a bunch of classist "can't afford Manhattan" a-holes judging these kids as criminals is sickening.



Really? All of them? Scientists Huh? Oh Okay.


Yes - Really. Yes - All of them. Yes - Scientists. What's your point? Quit judging all the kids in the area without knowing. Get a life you ignorant A-hole.

Posted on: 2008/8/8 16:41
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#58
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/10/14 15:17
Last Login :
2017/11/13 17:19
From time to time
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 215
Offline
Quote:
Greenvillechick wrote:
so I guess all the "suits" are all apart of a elaborate "suit-gang" downtown


OMG, is this style back as well?

Resized Image

Posted on: 2008/8/5 0:02
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#57
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/3/24 20:27
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 480
Offline
I am glad I am not the only one who realized it.... I was thinking I was going crazy and time warped into like summer of 1950 in Alabama (a stretch I know, so what)

Posted on: 2008/8/4 21:02
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#56
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/4/1 22:40
Last Login :
2011/12/1 1:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 227
Offline
oh, i don't know. that's a bit of a stretch, no???

Posted on: 2008/8/4 20:05
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#55
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/3/24 20:27
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 480
Offline
WOW...... I am amazed at some of the comments on here.... some boardering racist. "gangs?" please.... so I guess all the "suits" are all apart of a elaborate "suit-gang" downtown... Some people need to expand your horizons... I hate to start a rant or something but.... maybe walk past Grand St.... break out of your comfort zone... or are you scared? Will the "white T-shirt" gangs attack you?

Posted on: 2008/8/4 19:57
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#54
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 15:03
Last Login :
2021/9/2 2:35
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4421
Offline
Quote:

trp3 wrote:
don'tstealmyrocks wrote:

"trp3,

You got my point...lol... it makes me WANT to wear the clothes just like they do...just to FEEl what it feels like..putting myself in their shoes sorta speak.

Maybe for Halloween... and when you guys see me around the HP area you'll know my true identity.

Then you can say, "Hey, there goes dontstealmyrocks!
Who would've known?"

a friend of mine brought her boyfriend to a Halloween party once, they are both professionals, both in their natural state being very......uhhmmmm.......typical caucasian looking.......and they surprised us all by strolling in wearing matching ghetto outfits, both holding 40 oz.'ers. it was such an awesome idea.

for what it's worth, they kept saying how comfortable they were in those clothes, but then again, it was of course the last week of october.

That never stopped them, middle of October that is, and they probably get free health insurance. I see them in the winter time with no hats or proper winter clothing on. I remember back in the 70's as a chlid those inner city kids looked dirty, deshelved, and degrading. Now Macy's charges tons of money for the same type of garments. It's as if you are immersed in a documentry of some sort. Kind of like visiting a far off land but comfortably knowing you don't have to stay.

Posted on: 2008/8/4 14:51
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#53
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/4/1 22:40
Last Login :
2011/12/1 1:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 227
Offline
don'tstealmyrocks wrote:

"trp3,

You got my point...lol... it makes me WANT to wear the clothes just like they do...just to FEEl what it feels like..putting myself in their shoes sorta speak.

Maybe for Halloween... and when you guys see me around the HP area you'll know my true identity.

Then you can say, "Hey, there goes dontstealmyrocks!
Who would've known?"

a friend of mine brought her boyfriend to a Halloween party once, they are both professionals, both in their natural state being very......uhhmmmm.......typical caucasian looking.......and they surprised us all by strolling in wearing matching ghetto outfits, both holding 40 oz.'ers. it was such an awesome idea.

for what it's worth, they kept saying how comfortable they were in those clothes, but then again, it was of course the last week of october.

Posted on: 2008/8/4 14:35
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#52
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/12/2 3:34
Last Login :
2009/10/12 11:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 52
Offline
I was coming home in the early hours last week and saw 8 of them standing in a ring on the corner of Montgomery and Varick.

Looked like they were participating in some kind of ritual. It made me do a double take.

I read here that the strip of Montgomery from Jersey Ave back to the turnpike is the "New Houses" gang:

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewt ... id=155609#forumpost155609

(Thats why I don't move out of Paulus Hook - we just have gangs of stock brokers drowning their sorrows in "The Light Horse"!)

Posted on: 2008/7/30 7:42
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#51
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/7/29 21:20
Last Login :
2010/11/11 2:13
From Grove St
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4
Offline
These actually make really good nightshirts. I got one for a dollar on Newark Ave -- after a couple of washings, it's quite comfy!

Unattractive, but comfy.

Posted on: 2008/7/29 21:39
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#50
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/10/5 13:34
Last Login :
2013/10/21 0:41
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 25
Offline
15 years ago, every skateboarder was wearing huge pants and giant t-shirts. how does that fit into the prison theory? we were doing it years before it hit the streets.

Posted on: 2008/7/29 17:38
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#49
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/9/29 17:46
Last Login :
2013/5/19 22:46
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 176
Offline
trp3,

You got my point...lol... it makes me WANT to wear the clothes just like they do...just to FEEl what it feels like..putting myself in their shoes sorta speak.

Maybe for Halloween... and when you guys see me around the HP area you'll know my true identity.

Then you can say, "Hey, there goes dontstealmyrocks!
Who would've known?

Posted on: 2008/7/29 0:06
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#48
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/10/9 19:48
Last Login :
2013/2/18 15:54
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 360
Offline
Isn't it hard to run from the cops with you pants around your ankles? Not thinking too clearly.

Posted on: 2008/7/28 19:31
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#47
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/4/1 22:40
Last Login :
2011/12/1 1:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 227
Offline
i always wondered the heat problem as well. huge clothing, big thick pants, big chunky sneakers/boots (untied).....i sweat just looking at them.

sometimes i simply can't believe how low their pants get. when the shirt comes up and you can see where the underwear starts, there's literally half their a$$ hanging out. how does it stay on? do they have to walk with their legs closer together due to the belt constricting their movement, being it's basically choking the tops of their legs?

they wear their clothing/jewelry in such a way that it basically appears to look like they are trying to wear everything attached to their bodies as loose as possible, without it actually falling off of their bodies. i'm always waiting for a shoe to fall off when i watch them walk, or maybe their necklace getting caught in their shoelaces.

more importantly, where's the practicality.......how can they run from the pOlice ?

Posted on: 2008/7/28 4:31
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#46
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/9/29 17:46
Last Login :
2013/5/19 22:46
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 176
Offline
No, really, seriously, they can take them off you know, they wear boxers and then briefs under the boxers.

This is what I mean by toooooo hhhoooootttttt...

I asked one to pull up his pants jokingly, I said Hey, pull up your pants.

These kids are so nice the teen actually DID pull up his pants!

Hey, if they can wear P.J. pants they can can just take off the pants...in a 110 degree weather...boxers would be alot cooler!

I worry.

What if they get heat stroke?

They wear a t-shirt (wife beater?) under a t-shirt!

Again, tooooooo hhhoooottttttt!

Posted on: 2008/7/28 0:45
 Top 


Re: What's going on with all the white t-shirts?
#45
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/2/14 23:14
Last Login :
2009/12/26 3:33
Group:
Banned
Posts: 491
Offline
The hitchhiker's guide to Jersey City.

The LWSBJ(Long White T-Shirt & Baggy Jeans) style of dresscode is most prevalent in blacks and hispanics, although whites and asians have also been seen in such attire as a method to gain social standing within their circles, when such circles contain a high percentage of blacks and hispanics.

It is believed LWSBJ specimens have strong resistence to heat, as reports suggest the dresscode is maintained even under extreme high temperature exceeding 100 degrees.

A subject dressed in LWSBJ is usually not affiliated with real gangs and are not considered aggressively dangerous unless provoked.

When encountering a LWSJB individual on the street, remain calm, look ahead and walk pass them. DO NOT attempt to pull the subject's pants up or tuck in their t-shirts, even if you feel a strong urge to do so. Such action will agitate the individual and cause detrimental results to your health.

LWSBJ Exhib A
Resized Image

Posted on: 2008/7/26 19:29
 Top 




(1) 2 3 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017