Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
39 user(s) are online (26 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 39

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




(1) 2 3 4 ... 7 »


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
4/5 18:29
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1906
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
...They are a private company. ...

People like to rave about Shake Shack (high stock price), and Chick Fil A kicks the shit out of it.

By definition of Chick-Fil-A being a private negates your ability to know whether the company "kicks the shit" out of any company, let alone Shake Shack.

By all means, though, keep fucking that chicken!

Posted on: 2016/8/18 17:15
Dos A Cero
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2005/8/6 23:41
Last Login :
Today 1:01
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 544
Offline
If it wasn't for fast food poor people would have no enjoyable places to eat out. Not everybody can afford the latest avant-garde Jersey City restaurants for their dining pleasure. Besides there's nothing wrong with fast food enjoyed in moderation (like everything else).

Posted on: 2016/8/17 21:00
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


More fast food, just what Americans need.


Well, this food is delicious, unlike most fast food.


That's missing the point. And most people who eat fast food think it is delicious. So what?


JCMan8 either owns stock, is gloating that they survived the Liberal boycott, or both.


I wish I could own stock. They are a private company. I'd snatch up their stock in a second.

People like to rave about Shake Shack (high stock price), and Chick Fil A kicks the shit out of it.

And there was nothing to "survive." They've been thriving and wildly expanding since the beginning. I just love their food. Though I admit in taking pleasure seeing Comrade DeBlasio's directives falling on deaf ears.


You realize you are rooting for fast food, right?


It is delicious and as far as I know, doesn't have the chemicals that other places have. See this article for more details.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... emove-chemicals-food.html

So I'm not really seeing the problem.

Posted on: 2016/8/17 20:32
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


More fast food, just what Americans need.


Well, this food is delicious, unlike most fast food.


That's missing the point. And most people who eat fast food think it is delicious. So what?


JCMan8 either owns stock, is gloating that they survived the Liberal boycott, or both.


I wish I could own stock. They are a private company. I'd snatch up their stock in a second.

People like to rave about Shake Shack (high stock price), and Chick Fil A kicks the shit out of it.

And there was nothing to "survive." They've been thriving and wildly expanding since the beginning. I just love their food. Though I admit in taking pleasure seeing Comrade DeBlasio's directives falling on deaf ears.


You realize you are rooting for fast food, right?

Posted on: 2016/8/17 20:14
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


More fast food, just what Americans need.


Well, this food is delicious, unlike most fast food.


That's missing the point. And most people who eat fast food think it is delicious. So what?


JCMan8 either owns stock, is gloating that they survived the Liberal boycott, or both.


I wish I could own stock. They are a private company. I'd snatch up their stock in a second.

People like to rave about Shake Shack (high stock price), and Chick Fil A kicks the shit out of it.

And there was nothing to "survive." They've been thriving and wildly expanding since the beginning. I just love their food. Though I admit in taking pleasure seeing Comrade DeBlasio's directives falling on deaf ears.

Posted on: 2016/8/17 19:38
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2004/11/6 21:13
Last Login :
Today 1:06
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 5540
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


More fast food, just what Americans need.


Well, this food is delicious, unlike most fast food.


That's missing the point. And most people who eat fast food think it is delicious. So what?


JCMan8 either owns stock, is gloating that they survived the Liberal boycott, or both.

Posted on: 2016/8/17 19:33
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
The great food at Chick Fil A continues to be massively popular in our area. People just can't get enough of it, myself included.

New York City’s Third Chick-fil-A Will Open in Two Weeks

http://www.grubstreet.com/2016/08/thi ... opening-in-two-weeks.html

Also rumored to be 12 new Chick Fil As opening in NYC next year.


More fast food, just what Americans need.


Well, this food is delicious, unlike most fast food.


That's missing the point. And most people who eat fast food think it is delicious. So what?

Posted on: 2016/8/17 19:17
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
The great food at Chick Fil A continues to be massively popular in our area. People just can't get enough of it, myself included.

New York City’s Third Chick-fil-A Will Open in Two Weeks

http://www.grubstreet.com/2016/08/thi ... opening-in-two-weeks.html

Also rumored to be 12 new Chick Fil As opening in NYC next year.


More fast food, just what Americans need.


Well, this food is delicious, unlike most fast food.

Posted on: 2016/8/17 19:01
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
The great food at Chick Fil A continues to be massively popular in our area. People just can't get enough of it, myself included.

New York City’s Third Chick-fil-A Will Open in Two Weeks

http://www.grubstreet.com/2016/08/thi ... opening-in-two-weeks.html

Also rumored to be 12 new Chick Fil As opening in NYC next year.


More fast food, just what Americans need.

Posted on: 2016/8/17 18:55
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
The great food at Chick Fil A continues to be massively popular in our area. People just can't get enough of it, myself included.

New York City’s Third Chick-fil-A Will Open in Two Weeks

http://www.grubstreet.com/2016/08/thi ... opening-in-two-weeks.html

Also rumored to be 12 new Chick Fil As opening in NYC next year.

Posted on: 2016/8/17 18:06
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
4/5 18:29
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1906
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
New Yorkers Flock to Chick-Fil-A, Despite De Blasio Urging Them Not To

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/10 ... de-blasio-urging-them-not

Hope you guys have been visiting the locations at the Newport mall and in NYC, it's some delicious stuff!

I prefer not looking like Chris Christie...

Posted on: 2016/5/10 21:45
Dos A Cero
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
New Yorkers Flock to Chick-Fil-A, Despite De Blasio Urging Them Not To

http://insider.foxnews.com/2016/05/10 ... de-blasio-urging-them-not

Hope you guys have been visiting the locations at the Newport mall and in NYC, it's some delicious stuff!

Posted on: 2016/5/10 21:23
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
Quote:

except it's not garbage, it's good.

going to eat chick fil-a exclusively now, de blasio sucks


You mean Warren Wilhelm.

Posted on: 2016/5/6 4:14
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2013/10/11 4:24
Last Login :
2017/8/9 1:00
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 183
Offline
Quote:

except it's not garbage, it's good.

going to eat chick fil-a exclusively now, de blasio sucks

Posted on: 2016/5/5 23:20
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
7/16 19:38
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4411
Offline
When DeBlasio is in the joint with Skelos and Silver he'll be thrilled to have some Chik Fil A . . . of course, all the 'boycott' talk hasn't done a thing to the brand, while Target stock is in a nosedive, and their market cap is down a couple BILLION dollars over their 'progressive' bathroom policies.

Posted on: 2016/5/5 22:48
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/1/11 18:21
Last Login :
6/20 17:44
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4970
Offline

Posted on: 2016/5/5 22:37
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2009/6/29 19:45
Last Login :
3/21 20:55
From The Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 541
Offline
Walked by the current Chickfila around 9 last night and the sign on the window says grade pending. I would've stopped in, but I was already in the mood for some platters.

Posted on: 2016/2/17 23:01
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

Is anyone surprised? Goes to show that people in all regions appreciate delicious food. Also comes at a time when the fast food industry is in decline.

Posted on: 2016/2/17 22:29
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
7/16 19:38
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4411
Offline

Posted on: 2016/2/17 21:38
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Moderator
Moderator


Hide User information
Joined :
2004/1/6 7:40
Last Login :
3/10 15:20
From Beautiful Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 199
Offline
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/2/11 0:43
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/8/12 18:31
Last Login :
7/17 14:13
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3744
Offline
For what is worth, Chipotle just announced that they are shutting down ALL STORES for one day to conduct training for all employees. This is happening on February 8.

Posted on: 2016/1/15 17:24
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Pebble, I find it very ironic you have no idea what a strawman is yet you continually use them.

You used a nice one when you claimed I praise Chick Fil A "simply because the owner hates gay people." That's a fantasy you concocted, and yes, a straw man.

I love them because their food is delicious. As does large portions of the country. After all, their popularity and sales continue to explode in the face of an overall decline in the fast food industry.

I guess people like you are unable to separate politics from other aspects of your life, but it's pretty easy for me to judge something on its merits.

I'm well aware of strawmen. If you go back to through the archives, I'm certain you'll find that I was the first to use the term. You should also brush up on the use irony given your sudden need to claim others are using a strawman argument...

In order to claim that it is a strawman argument, my claim would have to be based on a falsehood or misdirection. The reality is, you are a proven bigot. Your posts demonstrate this. There is nobody that thinks otherwise.

In this thread alone, you have gone to great lengths to call Chick-Fil-A a "quality food" and a "great company". Similarly, you've made multiple posts, including your prior two, forcefully adding disparaging remarks about Chipotle. They weren’t part of the discussion, but you brought them up when it was pointed out that Chik-Fil-A was closed due to a health inspection issue. Given your history of bigotry, your defense and repeated post of this place’s greatness despite what essentially is just another fried chicken place opening is a natural assumption based on facts. Contrast this with your posts on just about every other restaurant.

You like to claim that they have been widely success due to great food. The reality is that much of their growth success was due to their decision to open stores in rural areas where food options are few and far between. It’s a good decision since it makes money, but that doesn’t mean the food is somehow of more fantastic quality. The anti-gay comments also helped store sales in those rural areas at the time, though they have tried to move away from it since they are expanding into urban areas.

Lastly, you have quite the short term memory. Your need to project politics on me (read all my posts in this thread which disprove your point) is yet another reflective mirror.


Cute. All those links yet you still clearly have absolutely no idea what a strawman is or how your "argument" is a perfect example of it. You also now set forth the bizarre and entertaining notion that your crazy conspiracy theories somehow prove that I praise Chik Fil A "simply because the owner hates gay people."

Oh, and your claim that their phenomenal success isn't due to great food (for its price point), but rather to their decision to open up in rural areas completely falls apart when you see how their NYC sales are also exploding and they are already planning on expanding. Unless of course in the fantasy world you live in, NYC is a "rural area."

Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from our resident dunce, but at least this time you are amusing.

Let's see, I run down a litany of items proving out that you don't know what you are talking about and are a hypocrite. You respond with ad hominem attacks and the grand argument of "I'm write and you're wrong, so there!" Seems like you've not updated your playbook... Oh well.


Yup, you got me. I'm "write" and you are wrong. Carry on.

Posted on: 2016/1/15 15:41
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

PremiumContent wrote:
Chick Fil A is great though it's disappointing they are jumping on the organic pseudo science bandwagon.


The thing is they really know how to run their business. I bet the quality stays the same if not better. And they know their market so I doubt the price rises.

Posted on: 2016/1/15 15:39
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2013/10/11 4:24
Last Login :
2017/8/9 1:00
From Downtown JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 183
Offline
Chick Fil A is great though it's disappointing they are jumping on the organic pseudo science bandwagon.

Posted on: 2016/1/15 14:57
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/7/3 5:49
Last Login :
2017/3/31 1:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1299
Offline
does no one remember the jack in the box incident?

e-coli has fuk all to do with organic vs non-organic. zero common threads to it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_Jack_in_the_Box_E._coli_outbreak

Posted on: 2016/1/15 14:41
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/4/8 15:16
Last Login :
2018/3/27 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 86
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Organic food isn’t the end-all-be-all, but to claim that it is going to make you sick is a bit severe.


I never claimed that organic food will you make you sick. I just linked to two articles which point out that organic foods have made people sick.

So many of the beneficial claims made for organic foods are either fictional or simply bad science. Organic foods may have lower levels of residual pesticides but also a potentially higher risk of ecoli contamination. Ingesting trace amounts of pesticides may not be good for you but ecoli can kill you.

In either case, whether of not Chick Fil A uses "organic chicken," whatever that may mean these days, in order to attract the young and gullible has no impact on my decision not to patronize the restaurant. As I said before, I'll stick to Popeyes.

Posted on: 2016/1/15 14:24
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
4/5 18:29
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1906
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Pebble, I find it very ironic you have no idea what a strawman is yet you continually use them.

You used a nice one when you claimed I praise Chick Fil A "simply because the owner hates gay people." That's a fantasy you concocted, and yes, a straw man.

I love them because their food is delicious. As does large portions of the country. After all, their popularity and sales continue to explode in the face of an overall decline in the fast food industry.

I guess people like you are unable to separate politics from other aspects of your life, but it's pretty easy for me to judge something on its merits.

I'm well aware of strawmen. If you go back to through the archives, I'm certain you'll find that I was the first to use the term. You should also brush up on the use irony given your sudden need to claim others are using a strawman argument...

In order to claim that it is a strawman argument, my claim would have to be based on a falsehood or misdirection. The reality is, you are a proven bigot. Your posts demonstrate this. There is nobody that thinks otherwise.

In this thread alone, you have gone to great lengths to call Chick-Fil-A a "quality food" and a "great company". Similarly, you've made multiple posts, including your prior two, forcefully adding disparaging remarks about Chipotle. They weren’t part of the discussion, but you brought them up when it was pointed out that Chik-Fil-A was closed due to a health inspection issue. Given your history of bigotry, your defense and repeated post of this place’s greatness despite what essentially is just another fried chicken place opening is a natural assumption based on facts. Contrast this with your posts on just about every other restaurant.

You like to claim that they have been widely success due to great food. The reality is that much of their growth success was due to their decision to open stores in rural areas where food options are few and far between. It’s a good decision since it makes money, but that doesn’t mean the food is somehow of more fantastic quality. The anti-gay comments also helped store sales in those rural areas at the time, though they have tried to move away from it since they are expanding into urban areas.

Lastly, you have quite the short term memory. Your need to project politics on me (read all my posts in this thread which disprove your point) is yet another reflective mirror.


Cute. All those links yet you still clearly have absolutely no idea what a strawman is or how your "argument" is a perfect example of it. You also now set forth the bizarre and entertaining notion that your crazy conspiracy theories somehow prove that I praise Chik Fil A "simply because the owner hates gay people."

Oh, and your claim that their phenomenal success isn't due to great food (for its price point), but rather to their decision to open up in rural areas completely falls apart when you see how their NYC sales are also exploding and they are already planning on expanding. Unless of course in the fantasy world you live in, NYC is a "rural area."

Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from our resident dunce, but at least this time you are amusing.

Let's see, I run down a litany of items proving out that you don't know what you are talking about and are a hypocrite. You respond with ad hominem attacks and the grand argument of "I'm write and you're wrong, so there!" Seems like you've not updated your playbook... Oh well.

Posted on: 2016/1/15 14:08
Dos A Cero
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/4/8 15:16
Last Login :
2018/3/27 20:26
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 86
Offline
Really? Is it just a coincidence that JCMan8 heaps praise on Chik- Fil -A, which is owned by a gay-hating bigot? Sure. And I've got a bridge for sale......

Posted on: 2016/1/15 12:39
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2910
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Pebble, I find it very ironic you have no idea what a strawman is yet you continually use them.

You used a nice one when you claimed I praise Chick Fil A "simply because the owner hates gay people." That's a fantasy you concocted, and yes, a straw man.

I love them because their food is delicious. As does large portions of the country. After all, their popularity and sales continue to explode in the face of an overall decline in the fast food industry.

I guess people like you are unable to separate politics from other aspects of your life, but it's pretty easy for me to judge something on its merits.

I'm well aware of strawmen. If you go back to through the archives, I'm certain you'll find that I was the first to use the term. You should also brush up on the use irony given your sudden need to claim others are using a strawman argument...

In order to claim that it is a strawman argument, my claim would have to be based on a falsehood or misdirection. The reality is, you are a proven bigot. Your posts demonstrate this. There is nobody that thinks otherwise.

In this thread alone, you have gone to great lengths to call Chick-Fil-A a "quality food" and a "great company". Similarly, you've made multiple posts, including your prior two, forcefully adding disparaging remarks about Chipotle. They weren’t part of the discussion, but you brought them up when it was pointed out that Chik-Fil-A was closed due to a health inspection issue. Given your history of bigotry, your defense and repeated post of this place’s greatness despite what essentially is just another fried chicken place opening is a natural assumption based on facts. Contrast this with your posts on just about every other restaurant.

You like to claim that they have been widely success due to great food. The reality is that much of their growth success was due to their decision to open stores in rural areas where food options are few and far between. It’s a good decision since it makes money, but that doesn’t mean the food is somehow of more fantastic quality. The anti-gay comments also helped store sales in those rural areas at the time, though they have tried to move away from it since they are expanding into urban areas.

Lastly, you have quite the short term memory. Your need to project politics on me (read all my posts in this thread which disprove your point) is yet another reflective mirror.


Cute. All those links yet you still clearly have absolutely no idea what a strawman is or how your "argument" is a perfect example of it. You also now set forth the bizarre and entertaining notion that your crazy conspiracy theories somehow prove that I praise Chik Fil A "simply because the owner hates gay people."

Oh, and your claim that their phenomenal success isn't due to great food (for its price point), but rather to their decision to open up in rural areas completely falls apart when you see how their NYC sales are also exploding and they are already planning on expanding. Unless of course in the fantasy world you live in, NYC is a "rural area."

Of course, I wouldn't expect anything less from our resident dunce, but at least this time you are amusing.

Posted on: 2016/1/15 3:10
Top


Re: Chick-fil-A Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2013/3/29 21:43
Last Login :
4/5 18:29
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1906
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Pebble, I find it very ironic you have no idea what a strawman is yet you continually use them.

You used a nice one when you claimed I praise Chick Fil A "simply because the owner hates gay people." That's a fantasy you concocted, and yes, a straw man.

I love them because their food is delicious. As does large portions of the country. After all, their popularity and sales continue to explode in the face of an overall decline in the fast food industry.

I guess people like you are unable to separate politics from other aspects of your life, but it's pretty easy for me to judge something on its merits.

I'm well aware of strawmen. If you go back to through the archives, I'm certain you'll find that I was the first to use the term. You should also brush up on the use irony given your sudden need to claim others are using a strawman argument...

In order to claim that it is a strawman argument, my claim would have to be based on a falsehood or misdirection. The reality is, you are a proven bigot. Your posts demonstrate this. There is nobody that thinks otherwise.

In this thread alone, you have gone to great lengths to call Chick-Fil-A a "quality food" and a "great company". Similarly, you've made multiple posts, including your prior two, forcefully adding disparaging remarks about Chipotle. They weren’t part of the discussion, but you brought them up when it was pointed out that Chik-Fil-A was closed due to a health inspection issue. Given your history of bigotry, your defense and repeated post of this place’s greatness despite what essentially is just another fried chicken place opening is a natural assumption based on facts. Contrast this with your posts on just about every other restaurant.

You like to claim that they have been widely success due to great food. The reality is that much of their growth success was due to their decision to open stores in rural areas where food options are few and far between. It’s a good decision since it makes money, but that doesn’t mean the food is somehow of more fantastic quality. The anti-gay comments also helped store sales in those rural areas at the time, though they have tried to move away from it since they are expanding into urban areas.

Lastly, you have quite the short term memory. Your need to project politics on me (read all my posts in this thread which disprove your point) is yet another reflective mirror.

Posted on: 2016/1/14 22:37
Dos A Cero
Top




(1) 2 3 4 ... 7 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017