Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
32 user(s) are online (19 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 1
Guests: 31

jerseymom, more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (JCMan8)




Re: Trump Our New President
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I watched the all of the presidental debates. I wanted to see if the media would bring up questions concerning statements made by Clinton on religion. None of the debates asked the question on faith considering Clinton said in April 2015 that people have to stop believing in their religion, it is bias. That question should been asked by Clinton on what she means by bias. I saw the video when she was speaking. I feel the media was covering up for her. I had no problem with them attacking Trump, so yes, the media does have a bias.


Melania started tonight's rally by reciting the Lord's Prayer. Think Hillary would have ever done that?

Posted on: Yesterday 19:09
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


President Trump ripped into the fake news media and invited a huge supporter on stage. Very high energy rally!!

Posted on: Yesterday 18:38
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


President Trump is delivering a rally right now. Everybody should watch the whole thing and not bits and pieces the dishonest media chooses to focus on.

Posted on: Yesterday 18:04
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

third_street_hats wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Watch Donald Trump's news conference from 2/16/2017:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politic ... day-in-history/index.html

If you haven't seen it, worthwhile to watch the entire event.



For once, we agree. I watched most of it and LOVED it. Great to see him putting the disgusting media in their place.


What specific things by which specific media entities were disgusting?


The NYTimes reporter who wasn't fired after being caught calling the First Lady a hooker? Think he'd still have his job if he'd call Mrs. Obama the n word?


Cool. Idiotic, juvenile comment by what seems like a douchey feature writer who got his job through nepotism.

Any examples of specific things that might actually impact you or I or the future of our country?
i think said reporter would justifiably be fired if he called mrs obama or anyone by the "n" word or any other derogatory term. i do not think said reporter would be fired if he called mrs obama a hooker. and btw, some escorts are very hard working and respectable people. anyway, enough of the faux outrage.


As some one who refers to President Trump as scumbag... thanks for your impartial opinion of the libel of the First Lady by another hack reporter from the NYT.


It would be libel if the nyt printed this statement as fact. It was said in conversation at a party so it is slander at best, but you know as well as I that this dude's comment will have cause zero damages for the First Lady. Again, please point to the disgusting work printed by the disgusting media that actually matter.


Presently, the danger posed by our disgusting media is amplified by the rats in the deep state.

Here's an example:

If the language surrounding the investigation remains florid and purple, if Democrats try to please their Trump-hating constituents by screaming impeachment and liberal media tries to garner audience by jumping openly and vociferously on the bandwagon, the Trumpians will respond in kind by stirring the pot through their media and their argumentation.

The result might well be violence. Not rhetorical violence. Actual violence. Actual political violence. Actual conflicts between anti-Trumpers and Trumpers. At demonstrations. In the streets. Of our cities. Political violence of a sort we haven’t seen in 50 years, and maybe haven’t really seen in this country in the modern era. Those who believe Trump is a unique menace whose threat to our democratic way of life will be met with those who believe the elites are using illicit means to oust the legitimately elected president of the United States.

This is not a fantasy. This is one possible future. And every rational person who cares about the future of the country should be mindful of it, and should work to forestall it.

https://www.commentarymagazine.com/pol ... iggering-the-coup-theory/

Posted on: Yesterday 9:21
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
FBI says they won't push to charge Flynn, guess there's no crime folks.

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/news/2017/02/17/fbi-won't-push-charge-flynn-denying-sanctions-talk/98026844/
i thought lying to the fbi was a crime.


It is. He didn't lie to the FBI, he lied to Pence. And was fired for it by our President Trump.


No. He lied to the FBI but 'they don't believe he was intentionally misleading them' so they won't charge him...

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politic ... -against-flynn/index.html


Care to recant your blatant lie that "he knew what he did is illegal and he lied about it."

Posted on: 2/17 18:04
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump did a great job putting the disgusting national news media in their place in this afternoon's press conference.

Next step is to root out the treasonous leakers in our intelligence services. They're undermining our national security and it will end.


Thanks to the news media and these leakers, treasonous Flynn was fired. Otherwise, he would still have his job and be a threat to national security...


Wrong, as usual.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/article ... sination-of-michael-flynn


You must have had the worst time finding an article supporting your argument.

What happened is very clear (you know 'facts', not the alternative ones you like so much). Trump knew and decided recklessly not to do anything about it. DISGRACEFUL.

The story went public. He then has no choice but to let him go. SAD.


No, it was actually quite easy to find an article disproving your lies. Here's another one.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/319 ... f-political-assassination


That is called a quote.
If you want facts (from the same publication), here you go:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administr ... ynn-and-russia-a-timeline

Please let me know if anything is incorrect in the timeline.


It's predictably biased, such as by painting Sally Yates in good terms, but it does a decent job showing why Flynn was fired, he lied by saying sanctions did not come up.

However, what you are intentionally evading is the fact that his actual conversation was 100% fine. The Russian ambassador asked about sanctions and all Flynn said was that they be reviewed in a couple weeks. Noncontroversial and in fact part of his job. He spoke with many different countries during this time.

I don't know why Flynn lied about this, a white lie but one that made Pence look bad so he was fired. But the treasonous rats in our intelligence community, holdovers from Obama, illegally spread classified information to the media, only giving half of the picture (they pretended what Flynn did was highly illegal and was worse than Watergate), all to suit their political purposes.

But when you have a snake in your yard, you have to wait for it to raise its head before you can lop it off. That's what these leakers did, and the investigation will find them.


You don't know why he lied about it? Let me help you with that: he knew what he did was illegal and lied about it. That's it. Pretty straightforward.


No, this is another of your lies. What he did was not illegal. Pretty straightforward.

Posted on: 2/17 13:07
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#7
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump did a great job putting the disgusting national news media in their place in this afternoon's press conference.

Next step is to root out the treasonous leakers in our intelligence services. They're undermining our national security and it will end.


Thanks to the news media and these leakers, treasonous Flynn was fired. Otherwise, he would still have his job and be a threat to national security...


Wrong, as usual.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/article ... sination-of-michael-flynn


You must have had the worst time finding an article supporting your argument.

What happened is very clear (you know 'facts', not the alternative ones you like so much). Trump knew and decided recklessly not to do anything about it. DISGRACEFUL.

The story went public. He then has no choice but to let him go. SAD.


No, it was actually quite easy to find an article disproving your lies. Here's another one.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/319 ... f-political-assassination


That is called a quote.
If you want facts (from the same publication), here you go:
http://thehill.com/homenews/administr ... ynn-and-russia-a-timeline

Please let me know if anything is incorrect in the timeline.


It's predictably biased, such as by painting Sally Yates in good terms, but it does a decent job showing why Flynn was fired, he lied by saying sanctions did not come up.

However, what you are intentionally evading is the fact that his actual conversation was 100% fine. The Russian ambassador asked about sanctions and all Flynn said was that they be reviewed in a couple weeks. Noncontroversial and in fact part of his job. He spoke with many different countries during this time.

I don't know why Flynn lied about this, a white lie but one that made Pence look bad so he was fired. But the treasonous rats in our intelligence community, holdovers from Obama, illegally spread classified information to the media, only giving half of the picture (they pretended what Flynn did was highly illegal and was worse than Watergate), all to suit their political purposes.

But when you have a snake in your yard, you have to wait for it to raise its head before you can lop it off. That's what these leakers did, and the investigation will find them.

Posted on: 2/17 11:46
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SOS wrote:
Watch Donald Trump's news conference from 2/16/2017:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/16/politic ... day-in-history/index.html

If you haven't seen it, worthwhile to watch the entire event.



For once, we agree. I watched most of it and LOVED it. Great to see him putting the disgusting media in their place.

Posted on: 2/17 11:24
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump did a great job putting the disgusting national news media in their place in this afternoon's press conference.

Next step is to root out the treasonous leakers in our intelligence services. They're undermining our national security and it will end.


Thanks to the news media and these leakers, treasonous Flynn was fired. Otherwise, he would still have his job and be a threat to national security...


Wrong, as usual.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/article ... sination-of-michael-flynn


You must have had the worst time finding an article supporting your argument.

What happened is very clear (you know 'facts', not the alternative ones you like so much). Trump knew and decided recklessly not to do anything about it. DISGRACEFUL.

The story went public. He then has no choice but to let him go. SAD.


No, it was actually quite easy to find an article disproving your lies. Here's another one.

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/319 ... f-political-assassination

Posted on: 2/17 10:51
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump did a great job putting the disgusting national news media in their place in this afternoon's press conference.

Next step is to root out the treasonous leakers in our intelligence services. They're undermining our national security and it will end.


Thanks to the news media and these leakers, treasonous Flynn was fired. Otherwise, he would still have his job and be a threat to national security...


How is that any different than the "gasp" Russians that the Dems have demonized. They only exposed Hillary and the crooked DNC


Big difference, apart from the fact that Flynn didn't actually do anything illegal or wrong, apart from lying to Pence after the fact, which he should not have done and is why he was fired.

The DNC chose very weak passwords, had terrible information security, and got hacked.

The rats on the inside of our intelligence community, left over from Obama, illegally leaked classified info to the press.

But now that the spotlight is on them, they will be taken care of soon enough. The Congressional Republicans have already called for an investigation into this, and it may have even started.

Posted on: 2/17 1:25
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump did a great job putting the disgusting national news media in their place in this afternoon's press conference.

Next step is to root out the treasonous leakers in our intelligence services. They're undermining our national security and it will end.


Thanks to the news media and these leakers, treasonous Flynn was fired. Otherwise, he would still have his job and be a threat to national security...


Wrong, as usual.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/article ... sination-of-michael-flynn

Posted on: 2/17 0:40
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


President Trump did a great job putting the disgusting national news media in their place in this afternoon's press conference.

Next step is to root out the treasonous leakers in our intelligence services. They're undermining our national security and it will end.

Posted on: 2/16 14:49
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
is it true that scumbag wants to gut the endangered species act. i hope this is not true, but if so, i wonder if supporters of jill stein and the green party wish they had rallied behind hillary clinton?

the us is not france with run-off elections, it's time for supporters of 3rd parties to smarten up and stop wasting their vote. And yes, i would be saying the same thing, if trump had been a democrat and he was running against a republican hillary or mitt romney....


Probably not true... but the Left needs to keep their their fascist anarchist street thugs frothing at the mouth since it has been relatively peaceful in the streets after the the 9th Circuit ruling.


Thank you for comment, BigGuy. We know all liberal democrat progressives brains linked together by invisible wire (this was on gateway pundidiot so must be true! If one progressive acts bad, all at fault.

Trump is GREAT MAN! So what if he sought help from Russia to win election? Likely didn't make a difference, but at time Hillary looked strong. This is hangable offence (treason, colluding with enemy). Our great president must suspend constitution to stay in power. Democracy over rated anyway


I love how the liberal political hacks hadn't said one bad word about Russia, until they thought Russia was hurting Her.

Then, overnight, Russia morphed into the Bogeyman for them.

Posted on: 2/16 10:54
Top


Re: Hit & Run Injures 3 - Man Arrested - Sip/Tonnelle
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Do I recall some JClisters disputing the problem / dangers of distracted motorists on cellphones and the like ... you need 100% concentration when driving a car, that means no cellphones, coffee, food or even earphones with music playing. Driving is a privilege not a right and you have a duty of care to other road users ... especially pedestrians and cyclists.

This ass should spend time in prison as does the passenger for driving off and not providing assistance


What you may recall is the simple fact that neither drivers, pedestrians, nor cyclists follow the rules of the road at all times. All three can be particularly egregious in their transgressions.

But I agree that this driver should be locked up for a LONG time. Maybe the passenger too, for not reporting the crime.

Posted on: 2/15 13:36
Top


Re: Woman dies falling off escalator inside famed World Trade Center Oculus while reaching to grab hat
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
Ms. Santos' GoFundMe page (to collect money to pay off her school debt) indicates "many of the stories" circulating in the press are fabricated. Hmmm.


These stories come from people who say they watched the videotape.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if the person who set up this page was just saying that because they didn't want to discourage donations. Also, since this happened right next to the twin sister, who went to the hospital purely for her mental trauma, I wouldn't be surprised if the sister is in denial of what happened, because accepting the truth could literally kill her.

I trust the videotape and can't think of any reason why these people would be lying. It's certainly not to discourage a lawsuit, because then the tape would come out anyway. However, even assuming that the person who set up this funding page is lying, it is still a very sad story.

Posted on: 2/13 23:30
Top


Re: Jersey City taps Downtown woman to be city planner
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hopefully there will be more thought into ensuring JC's infrastructure can keep pace with the exploding development.

Posted on: 2/13 20:01
Top


Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

La_Verdad wrote:
Since when do majorities matter?


They matter depending on the rules of the game. They are meaningless in a national election, where the outcome is controlled by the electoral college. Pointing to the popular vote is like saying the Atlanta Falcons dominated the time of possession, therefore they should have won the Super Bowl.

However, in a municipal ballot, the scoreboard is determined by the majority.

I have a feeling that like most "progressive" causes, the majority of people even in a very liberal area like Jersey City do not support them. It just may appear that way due to an extremely biased media. Only one way to put this to the test.


Should very conservative policies that are not supported by a majority of Americans be put on the ballot as well?


You're a single issue guy. As I stated, the Muslim ban was already put on the ballot during the last election, and the scoreboard speaks for itself.

However, while we will not be redeciding what has already been decided, it is worth noting that nationwide, the Muslim ban is one of Trump's most popular executive orders, along with the subject of this thread, defunding lawless sanctuary cities.

POLL: Travel ban is one of Trump's most popular executive orders

Resized Image


http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-travel-ban-polls-2017-2


I am not. I was actually talking about;
- Abortion rights
- Background checks for gun ownership
- Tax distribution...
- and so on...


Sure. Well, if you take an introduction to civics class, you'll learn that these types of policies are enacted through legislatures and the courts, not through the ballot.

However, a local decision such as whether Jersey City should be a lawless sanctuary city could certainly be put on the ballot. And, if Jersey City is actually at a real risk of losing federal funding due to their grandstanding, I would argue they have a moral right to put the question on the ballot before we all get punished.

Posted on: 2/8 23:34
Top


Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

La_Verdad wrote:
Since when do majorities matter?


They matter depending on the rules of the game. They are meaningless in a national election, where the outcome is controlled by the electoral college. Pointing to the popular vote is like saying the Atlanta Falcons dominated the time of possession, therefore they should have won the Super Bowl.

However, in a municipal ballot, the scoreboard is determined by the majority.

I have a feeling that like most "progressive" causes, the majority of people even in a very liberal area like Jersey City do not support them. It just may appear that way due to an extremely biased media. Only one way to put this to the test.


Should very conservative policies that are not supported by a majority of Americans be put on the ballot as well?


You're a single issue guy. As I stated, the Muslim ban was already put on the ballot during the last election, and the scoreboard speaks for itself.

However, while we will not be redeciding what has already been decided, it is worth noting that nationwide, the Muslim ban is one of Trump's most popular executive orders, along with the subject of this thread, defunding lawless sanctuary cities.

POLL: Travel ban is one of Trump's most popular executive orders

Resized Image


http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-travel-ban-polls-2017-2

Posted on: 2/8 21:53
Top


Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

La_Verdad wrote:
Since when do majorities matter?


They matter depending on the rules of the game. They are meaningless in a national election, where the outcome is controlled by the electoral college. Pointing to the popular vote is like saying the Atlanta Falcons dominated the time of possession, therefore they should have won the Super Bowl.

However, in a municipal ballot, the scoreboard is determined by the majority.

I have a feeling that like most "progressive" causes, the majority of people even in a very liberal area like Jersey City do not support them. It just may appear that way due to an extremely biased media. Only one way to put this to the test.

Posted on: 2/8 17:52
Top


Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Letter to the editor posted on line:

Forfeit salaries if sanctuary city raises taxes

I am asking our elected politicians who believe Jersey City is a sanctuary city to put their money with their statements.

If the president withholds federal funds to Jersey City as well as the local school system, I am asking you to give up your salaries. Why should my taxes go up for the statements you make?

My former school had a front row seat to the tragedy of 9/11. My students were traumatized by these events and drew scenes of airplanes crashing into buildings and people falling out the buildings before they collapsed.

My childhood was different, I drew flowers in window boxes or parks, not scenes of death and destruction.

This is not about immigration but the protection of this country. So, will you make a pledge to give up your salaries?

YVONNE BALCER
JERSEY CITY



This is a good point. If anything, the question of whether Jersey City should be a lawless sanctuary city should be put on the ballot. Why should these "progressive" grandstanding politicians force everyone's taxes to rise just to score political points with their brainwashed constituents? If a majority of voters decide this that's one thing, but I don't think the majority of people actually support this...

Posted on: 2/8 16:30
Top


Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I type the number of terrorists attacks since 2016 and they are broken down by months. There are people who want to destroy democracy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016


Luckily for America, the important people already know this. We've won, and President Trump will continue enacting measures to make us safer.

Let these bitter, nasty "progressives" on this site spew as many lies as they want. Doesn't matter, they lost.


When you say "wewonwewonwewon" often, it appears as though you care more about winning than good policy.

This is further proof that political discussions are nothing more than glorified sports debates. Fans root for their own team regardless of the information (on both the left and the right).


I've been very clear about what I mean if you've been paying attention.

The very policies that are the subject of this thread were on the ballot, and the side that wanted to implement them won. That means they get implemented, barring action by the courts.

I think this is very good policy and the American voters agree. There's really no point in discussing further. Neither side will convince the other and for good reason: this stuff was the subject of an 18+ month campaign and has been analyzed in detail for the American voters, who already made their decision.

Posted on: 2/7 15:17
Top


Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I type the number of terrorists attacks since 2016 and they are broken down by months. There are people who want to destroy democracy. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_terrorist_incidents_in_2016


Luckily for America, the important people already know this. We've won, and President Trump will continue enacting measures to make us safer.

Let these bitter, nasty "progressives" on this site spew as many lies as they want. Doesn't matter, they lost.

Posted on: 2/7 12:32
Top


Re: Grand Opening date for Krispy Kreme February 7th 2017
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JadedJC wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quite honestly this seems to be opening in a timely manner. Many businesses in the past took much longer to get through all the red tape. The most famous being atomic wings. Looks like Fulop has streamlined some things.


Or they greased the right palms right away.


I'm not Fulop's biggest fan, but I think that poster is right that this is a point for Fulop.

Posted on: 2/4 15:57
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

papadage wrote:
Milo is a scumbag.

But Trump just took all the white supremacist groups off the terror watch list.

So much for condemning the KKK.


Hey, I wouldn't be happy being a member of the party of violence either.

Also, you're spreading fake news. He reprioritized a program that was designed to counter all violent ideologies so that it solely focuses on Muslim terrorism. This makes sense, unless you've overdosed on "progressive" propaganda, because white supremacist groups haven't exactly been committing very much violence. I'm not aware of any, but if there's a smattering, it's certainly not worth devoting resources that could be used to counter Muslim terrorism.

However, in light of recent events, I think President Trump should consider putting these violent liberal groups on the list, because they clearly are a threat.

Posted on: 2/3 19:23
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
JCMan8 - I understand your point perfectly, I just don't agree with it. Even if the situation you describe was reality, I still wouldn't paint all conservatives with such a broad brush. You may think it would fair to do so in that situation, but I would still argue it's never fair to do that.


I didn't paint you with the brush, I painted your party. There is a big difference and I agree it is a slimy tactic to attribute bad qualities of your side's extremists to you.

You do not condone the violence and of course I believe you.

It is the Democrat party that is the party of violence, just as how the Republican party would be the party of violence in my KKK example.

Posted on: 2/3 16:26
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Yes I read it, but repeating yourself isn't going to make your case any stronger.


I will make it easier for you to understand.

Imagine things were reversed in this country and the KKK was even 1/10th of the threat that the Left pretends they are. Let's say that it was culturally acceptable for the KKK to start angry riots, like it is for liberals.

So let's say that a black liberal speaker was scheduled to speak at a university, but the KKK was outraged that a black liberal could dare be allowed to speak like this. In this alternative world, there are a lot of KKK members like there are violent liberals.

And the mayor decides to tell his police to back off and do nothing. Let the KKK run wild. This results in many videos of them brutally beating the shit out of innocent black people and other minorities, along with starting fires and looting stores.

Instead of reacting with outrage, the mass conservative media says, hey, they're the KKK, we don't control them. What do you expect us to do? Maybe that black guy shouldn't have spoken. And Republican politicians say nothing, not even to the mayor for welcoming this to happen. And celebrities also don't care.

If you then wanted to paint the Republican Party as the party of violence, this would be completely fair, even though there were plenty of Republicans that were not KKK members. That's the present situation but for liberals, who belong to the party of violence.

Posted on: 2/3 15:31
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You didn't understand my point. Please read my post again.

I understand your point perfectly, but when liberal mayors order their police to stand back and do nothing while violent liberals beat up Trump supporters, and liberal celebrities and the media say absolutely nothing about this, it is fair to paint the Left with the broad brush as being the party of violence.


I guess this is where we part ways then. I'm of the opinion that you would never use such a broad brush to talk about large groups of people. If you want to discuss specific examples, and instances, then I'm all for it, but you weaken your position by making such general statements.


Did you read my initial response to you?

I already gave you two specific examples. The mayor of Berkeley and the mayor of San Jose both ordered their police to stand down and not try and stop violent liberals from beating up Trump supporters.

The liberal media didn't care about what these mayors did, and neither did liberal party leaders or celebrities.

So the blame is not just on the violent children, it's on the liberal adults. And the other liberal leaders close ranks to sweep this welcoming of violence under the rug. This is why it is fair to paint with a broad brush to describe liberals as belonging to the party of violence. Not all liberals want the violence, but the party welcomes it.

Posted on: 2/3 14:43
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
I think you both missed my point. What I was trying to say is, you know that these violent protesters represent an extremely small portion of the people that have been protesting around the country. The overwhelming majority of protest Do I condone their behavior? Of course not. What they were doing is criminal, and they should be arrested and prosecuted to the fullest extend of the law. If I was there, I would have been denouncing it right then and there.

Next time try to be a little more open minded about things you disagree with, and try not to use such a broad brush. Otherwise people might get the wrong idea about you.


You didn't understand my point. Please read my post again.

I understand your point perfectly, but when liberal mayors order their police to stand back and do nothing while violent liberals beat up Trump supporters, and liberal celebrities and the media say absolutely nothing about this, it is fair to paint the Left with the broad brush as being the party of violence.

Posted on: 2/3 14:21
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


[quote]
135jc wrote:
Agreed! Its the left that needs to denounce this behavior. If so many libs opposed the riots as Azul suggests. Then where is the outcry from the Hollywood elitists? Why isn't De Niro Streep Damon Baldwin all denouncing those actions. The rioters seem to be the ones city the voice right now. Maybe we should see how Rev AL feels about this?[/quote]

Well these are two separate points.

I agree with this one, obviously, in that the Left doesn't really denounce this behavior. More of a wink and nod.

But the point I'm making is that liberals in an actual position of power, like the mayors of the two cities I linked, actually ordered the cops to stand back and let the violent liberals beat up Trump supporters. Far worse, in my opinion, and the picture I linked speaks a thousand words.

http://m.imgur.com/l2kdhhz?r

So liberals belong to the party of violence. Individuals like Azul may well be opposed to the violence, but his party welcomes it.

Posted on: 2/3 13:48
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Can you please stop lumping in the violent little children with the rest of the left? I know they are on the left, but it is an extreme view point not shared by most other liberals. Just like all conservatives are white supremacists and in the KKK.

You usually don't lower yourself to such tactics. I thought you were better than that.


There is a major distinction between the KKK and the violent little children of the left. While the right condemns the KKK in the strongest possible terms, the left condones their violent actors.

That's why the Berkeley mayor ordered the police to do nothing, as the Left rioted, violently beat Trump supporters, and looted stores.

Video of one of many violent beatings:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/ ... conscious-berkeley-riots/

Picture of what the police were doing at the time, following their liberal mayor's orders:

http://m.imgur.com/l2kdhhz?r

This is also not the first time a liberal mayor ordered his police to do nothing so violent liberals could beat up Trump supporters:

https://mobile.twitter.com/i/moments/738560687853690880?m=1

So no, the extremists on both sides are not equivalent. I haven't heard any Democrat politician viciously denounce the Berkeley mayor for what he did. Own the fact that you are of the party of violence, or, at the very least, denounce your media which obviously condones such tactics by covering for the Berkeley mayor and other examples I posted, which you probably never even heard about.

Posted on: 2/3 13:02
Top



TopTop
(1) 2 3 4 ... 93 »






Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017