Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
41 user(s) are online (22 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 1
Guests: 40

hamiltonpkmom, more...

Browsing this Thread:   2 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 52 »

Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Just remember.... Hillary could be president right now!

Talk about Russian worries..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... er-tape-fearing-life.html

The Clintons are some of the biggest crooks in modern American history, using their extensive machine to cover their tracks.

I remain thankful every day that Hillary didn't get in.

And if the info in this article is true, I hope President Trump orders a new investigation into them.

Posted on: Yesterday 20:05
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Just remember.... Hillary could be president right now!

Talk about Russian worries..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... er-tape-fearing-life.html

Posted on: Yesterday 19:12
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm more offended by Obama's mouthpieces calling the Ft. Hood massacre 'workplace violence', or refusing to call the San Bernardino shootings Islamic terrorism.

You just admitted you don't mind being lied to. This is why it's impossible to have any sort of rational dialogue with a Trump voter. You put your trust in government officials that lie to your face and still expect people to take you seriously.

Your idea of a "rational dialogue" = getting your way. Pushing a "progressive agenda."

That ship has sailed. Cry about it all you want.

Mmmmm yes....truth and facts..the illusive progressive agenda that you seem unable to wrap your head around.

Posted on: Yesterday 17:54
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm more offended by Obama's mouthpieces calling the Ft. Hood massacre 'workplace violence', or refusing to call the San Bernardino shootings Islamic terrorism.

You just admitted you don't mind being lied to. This is why it's impossible to have any sort of rational dialogue with a Trump voter. You put your trust in government officials that lie to your face and still expect people to take you seriously.

Your idea of a "rational dialogue" = getting your way. Pushing a "progressive agenda."

That ship has sailed. Cry about it all you want.

Posted on: Yesterday 16:44
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: Yesterday 15:45
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: Yesterday 14:01
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You can't blame her for Flynn, of course. And she misspoke on Bowling Green, she meant to say 'terrorists'. I didn't get wound up when Obama said he'd visited 57 states in the US. People misspeak.

Haha sure pal. She said it multiple times. And has a record of constantly lying.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... e/?utm_term=.110da198d30e

Posted on: Yesterday 13:21
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You can't blame her for Flynn, of course. And she misspoke on Bowling Green, she meant to say 'terrorists'. I didn't get wound up when Obama said he'd visited 57 states in the US. People misspeak.

Agreed as always, Comrade! Kellyanne true patriot! We need her back on TV to spread truth! Fake new liberal progressive democrat media spread fake news! They don't want Americans to know about Bowling green massacre and Islamic terrorism raging in Sweden!

Posted on: Yesterday 11:04
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2/22 19:11
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
where is kellyanne? i haven't seen that liar in awhile.

Our President Trump's Jersey girl/spokesperson will be on TV tonight. First woman to engineer a POTUS win, a Jersey girl to boot!

She literally lied so much that the White House had to take her out of rotation for awhile. Or was she too busy remembering all the great men and women we lost at Bowling Green Massacre to do her job? #neverforget

Posted on: 2/22 19:06
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Our President Trump's Jersey girl/spokesperson will be on TV tonight. First woman to engineer a POTUS win, a Jersey girl to boot!

Posted on: 2/22 18:25
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2/22 16:52
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Scumbag gave a moving speech at he african american museum in dc today. it was fabulous. he talked about how ivanka's perfume is flying off the shelf and he mentioned that he is the second sitting president to visit.

Posted on: 2/21 23:58
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump ripped into the fake news media and invited a huge supporter on stage. Very high energy rally!!

The guy is a liar yet says "fake news" anytime he hears something he doesn't like. Keep defending everything he does, it's hilarious.

The lying mass media is the one who came up with the term "fake news," remember?

It was a scapegoat so they could avoid taking responsibility for being 100% wrong with pretty much everything they said about the election.

I'm talking about him lying, stop trying to spin it.

By complaining about lying, that implies you care about the truth, which you won't find in the mass media.

Nor the president

He's always accurate on his main points. Sometimes he gets little details wrong and the fake news media likes to pretend it's the end of the world.

Let me just make sure I get this.
Trump never lies and the media only lies, right?

Regarding the big points, yes.

Mkay, good luck with that.

Posted on: 2/20 21:21
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Shoot a flare when President Trump says ANYTHING that comes within miles of 'If you like your plan, you can keep your plan' or 'The average family will save $2,500 a year on Obamacare'.

That would turn very quickly into fireworks...

Here is one for you: "You could have 650 million people pour in and we do nothing about it," Trump said. "Think of it. That's what could happen. You triple the size of our country in a week."

Posted on: 2/20 21:08
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Shoot a flare when President Trump says ANYTHING that comes within miles of 'If you like your plan, you can keep your plan' or 'The average family will save $2,500 a year on Obamacare'.

Posted on: 2/20 20:43
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
President Trump ripped into the fake news media and invited a huge supporter on stage. Very high energy rally!!

The guy is a liar yet says "fake news" anytime he hears something he doesn't like. Keep defending everything he does, it's hilarious.

The lying mass media is the one who came up with the term "fake news," remember?

It was a scapegoat so they could avoid taking responsibility for being 100% wrong with pretty much everything they said about the election.

By complaining about lying, that implies you care about the truth, which you won't find in the mass media.

Nor the president

He's always accurate on his main points. Sometimes he gets little details wrong and the fake news media likes to pretend it's the end of the world.

Regarding the big points, yes.

Posted on: 2/20 20:42
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Nor the president

Posted on: 2/20 18:29
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Nor the president

Posted on: 2/20 17:54
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Nor the president

Posted on: 2/20 17:35
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2/20 17:28
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2/20 17:01
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HamSandwichPark wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

LOL

You're so pathetic and sad.

+1

Yes Mr TwoPoops, very well stated.

Posted on: 2/20 16:50
Print Top

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

LOL

+1

Posted on: 2/20 16:38
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2/20 16:26
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2/19 20:16
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

LOL

Posted on: 2/19 19:43
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
[quote]
Yvonne wrote:
I watched the all of the presidental debates. I wanted to see if the media would bring up questions concerning statements made by Clinton on religion. None of the debates asked the question on faith considering Clinton said in April 2015 that people have to stop believing in their religion, it is bias. That question should been asked by Clinton on what she means by bias. I saw the video when she was speaking. I feel the media was covering up for her. I had no problem with them attacking Trump, so yes, the media does have a bias.

Melania started tonight's rally by reciting the Lord's Prayer. Think Hillary would have ever done that?[/quote

8 yrs ago she would have. Not today

Posted on: 2/19 11:23
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I watched the all of the presidental debates. I wanted to see if the media would bring up questions concerning statements made by Clinton on religion. None of the debates asked the question on faith considering Clinton said in April 2015 that people have to stop believing in their religion, it is bias. That question should been asked by Clinton on what she means by bias. I saw the video when she was speaking. I feel the media was covering up for her. I had no problem with them attacking Trump, so yes, the media does have a bias.

Melania started tonight's rally by reciting the Lord's Prayer. Think Hillary would have ever done that?

Posted on: 2/18 19:09
Print Top

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2/18 18:45
Print Top

(1) 2 3 4 ... 52 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017