Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
34 user(s) are online (18 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 34

more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (TheBigGuy)




Re: Fulop: despite Trump, Jersey City remains 'welcoming' to immigrants
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
No non-citizen has a right to come to the US. Full stop.


Welcoming non-citizens to the United States has long been one of our highest priorities. Full twat.



Listening to the liberal / progressive / leftist whine over the DOJ withholding security grants to sanctuary cities and states that are sidestepping federal immigration laws is priceless. They act like this federal hammer is the first time it has ever happened?

This was a common tactic of the Obama Administration and it comes from a long history of similar federal activity. The mandatory 55 mph for all states during the "oil crisis" was enforced by denying transportation funding... and we got to read a nanny state rationale about how many lives would be saves annually by lowering the highway speed.

An ironic twist with the left wing statist logic can be seen with the illegal alien issue. They adopted a convenient "state's right" philosophy that they typically tie to conservative right wing racists who oppose federal oversight / intervention to local issues like property / water ownership rights.

Posted on: Today 14:23
Top


Re: Mayor Fulop orders gender-neutral restrooms in city buildings
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
A couple of thoughts on this:

- how is this executive order "taking another swipe at President Trump"? Trump has gone on record stating that he feels transgender people should be allowed to use the bathroom they feel most comfortable using.

- the text of the sign to be posted ("Gender diversity is welcomed here; please use the restroom that best fits your gender identity or expression.") makes NO SENSE in light of the content of the executive order: if all municipally maintained bathrooms are now gender neutral, how is using any of them a choice based on identity or expression? Using a municipal bathroom is now simply that: using a bathroom. This is of course all about the PR, and pandering to one side of an issue, with little to no actual meaning involved.
.

We are a diverse city with over 100 langauges.... I hope the city intends to print that sign in all those langauges to ensure every one understands this proclimation

I would be very offended if this sign was only in English.

Posted on: 3/26 16:03
Top


Re: Mayor Fulop orders gender-neutral restrooms in city buildings
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


I hope we are not getting charged by the letter for the new bathroom signs.

Posted on: 3/24 13:03
Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Now this should be interesting to watch... this was a political hit job from the previous admin "non- political" DOJ... now with all the NJ connections in the WH. What can we do to make this all go away?

Let's start watching how the senator starts voting? Starting with a Scotus vote?

Meh... I see no indication that the case has in any way affected his voting habits.


I can only assume you are referring to BM past voting record under Obama. That is what got him in trouble with the WH.

I was talking about the future...

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... _a.html#incart_river_home



Posted on: 3/24 9:11
Top


Re: U.S. Sen. Menendez - new federal investigation
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Now this should be interesting to watch... this was a political hit job from the previous admin "non- political" DOJ... now with all the NJ connections in the WH. What can we do to make this all go away?

Let's start watching how the senator starts voting? Starting with a Scotus vote?

Posted on: 3/20 18:20
Top


Re: Sprout(s) at 70 Columbus
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Yahoo Finance Blurb

A deal may be in the works in the grocery business industry. Sprouts Farmers Market (SFM) soared in early trading after Bloomberg reported that privately held Albertsons was in talks with the organic grocer about a potential merger. A deal would add to Albertsons’ portfolio of supermarket brands, which includes Safeway, Vons and Shaws.

Posted on: 3/20 12:47
Top


Re: JC CAR RENTAL
#7
Home away from home
Home away from home


Maybe a little late ... most JC rentals close after 1:00.... best bet is Newark Airport. PATH to AIRTRAN. I have done that on short notice, problem is weekend schedules may take longer. Good Luck!

Posted on: 3/18 17:18
Top


Re: Nor'Easter - March 14, 2017
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


I hope that is only thunder claps I am hearing.... wouldn't call storm a bust, but it is a major PIA.

Posted on: 3/14 9:55
Top


Re: Newport Mall
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


I do not know of any app that does not have service fee... though the new way to purchase seats certainly takes spur of the moment see a movie... I have come to like reserved sitting and new theatre seating


Quote:

SRhia wrote:
@anonymess what app do you use to reserve the seats? Also, do they charge a fee for doing that? thx.


Quote:

anonymess wrote:
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Malls are an out of date idea - but Newport Mall should close the food court and the movies - and mimic upscale malls like Shorthills.


I don't keep up to date on the subject and have no idea what is meant by malls being out of date. Having said that, I always hated malls and generally avoid them. That applies or has applied to the Newport Mall. It has always been ghetto, less so now, and I don't mean that in a racist sense.

HOWEVER, I am a huge movie fan and see a minimum of 1 movie per week. Since the renovation, the AMC at the mall is now among my favorite theaters in terms of comfort. That includes Manhattan, where I regularly see movies. It's too bad AMC's movie selection sucks and is limited. I'm in a position to see early weekday matinees when the theater is free of kiddies and nuisance. I for one, would be very unhappy to see the theater gone. Love that $6.49 early bird price.

Just make sure to use your smartphone get a reserved seat in advance and arrive 20 minutes after show time to avoid the commercials and previews. And bring your own jumbo drink to fit in the jumbo drink holder.

Posted on: 3/14 8:01
Top


Re: Sprout(s) at 70 Columbus
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Seagull wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

ajf88 wrote:
Just saw a kid stick his hands in one of the cold buffets.

Inside is pretty nice but seems much more expensive than Shop Rite. One pint of Ben & Jerry's was $6.99.
one goes to a place like sprouts for convenience...not bargains


I'd rather walk the inconvenient six minutes to Shoprite than pay a 60% price markup. Those prices are ridiculous.


Oddly enough I was doing just that this afternoon. Walking to SR, I overheard a couple @ Columbus/Warren. The store did not have something very basic and the alternate selections were expensive.

Hard to believe there is something more expensive that that drug/food store @ Groove. At least the ice cream is cheaper now.

Posted on: 3/10 21:09
Top


Re: Bayonne man steals $3K bike in Jersey City burglary spree, cops say (Downtown)
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
I wanted to see the actual bike, rather than his picture. It's great that he's been caught and everything but $ 3000 for a bike? Is it made of silver or something?

For that kind of money, the bike should pedal itself.


It's the industry standard in today's market. Like any sport or hobby you have junk, cheap, affordable, and high end. You wouldn't know it unless you were in the game.


Exactly. But my question is why would anyone in the game, who can presumably appreciate a high-end machine, leave it in an inadequately-locked bike room?


People leave 50K machines on the road routinely when they park their cars. At some point, you just hope and trust that humanity will not let you down. I dont know if the bike rooms in question were inadequately locked, but I am assuming each the rooms was locked and that the criminal simply broke / circumvented those locks. Either way, the victim is not at fault. Owning an expensive bike does not make you deserving of being the victim of theft or burglary.


Bod, I did NOT mean to imply in any way that the victim was "at fault". But let's face it, a bike can disappear into the back of a truck and be gone forever whereas a car (possibly with LoJack or at least alarmed) is a tougher steal and is either on the road or headed to a chop shop. I ride some nice bikes as well as old mopeds and I lock the heck out of them. The bicycles come inside when I'm home.


Hmmm.... I have one of those "NYC" bike locks which was a few bucks more, but gave piece of mind. Your comment about Lojack for cars, why not for bikes?

If it doesn't exist, could be an interesting business opportunity to explore. Would a person spend money to protect a bike with a battery charged-on demand transponder device embbed in the frame?

Posted on: 3/10 11:07
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SOS wrote:
Comrades, there is very fine horror movie from 2008, “Paranormal Activity” – perhaps you hear of it?

In the movie Micah has big problem and decides to use Ouija board. His wife Katie tell Micah not to use Ouija board, since unintended consequence of using Ouija board is that devil is conjured from hell! So what does Micah do? If you guess used the Ouija board ... you are correct!

During election against Crooked Hillary Trump needed help when things look very very bad. Campaign needed something “magic” to turn it around. What did Trump do? HE USED THE OUIJA BOARD! His operatives met in secret to do deals with the country I will not name. He praise and encourage wikileaks. Say wikileaks good.

In movie all hell break loose. In Washington all hell break loose now.

Trump campaign operatives had deep ongoing contacts with Russia. Trump did lots of business with Russia. Donald Jr. in 2008 admit Trump Organization do many deal with Russians. Jeff Sessions spoke to Russian Ambassador, then got caught LYING TO CONGRESS! Trump wanted Sessions to be rooster. Now he capon. Now Trump say wikileaks no good after latest leak.

So is left for Trump to do? Blame Obama!



Comrade, thanks for all that... Do you think we will ever get an honest accounting of the relationship between Hillary, the State Department, The Clinton Global Initiative and the financial transactions with foreign countries / foreign NGOs? Of course that will be a little difficult now that the Clintons have closed down the CGI with this transition of power. I am sure most of the electronic trails are wiped clean.

One of my favorite HRC quotes from the Election Daze; "What do you mean "wiped clean"? Like with a clothe or something?"

Talk about Trump all you want... I do not feel bad, because I voted against Hillary!

Posted on: 3/10 10:51
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

12345 wrote:
I am so tired of people complaining about the bafoon who is the president. Its the DEMOCRAPS fault because they choose the WORST person in the world. The DEMOCRAPS stood by and did nothing while Debbie Wasserman Shultz and that other CNN FAKE JOURNALIST rigged the primary against Bernie. Was Clinton the best you could do? Then you deserve to LOOSE to the Baffoon.
nope...we have the worst candidate because by and large americans are simply stupid....and that includes some of my friends and family.. PERIOD. i almost fell on the floor, when i read in new york times about north carolina woman and her husband who voted for the first time....they voted for trump because they thought he would do a better job on healthcare...now, they are worried that they would not be able to even get/afford health insurance under ryancare

hillary clinton was not the most exciting candidate, but they turned her into a witch.


Please.... she is a witch, and that was clearly demonstrated when she did not even have the guts to comedown and thank her supporters on election night. Apparently she was preoccupied trashing her hotel suite.

http://www.campusreform.org/?ID=8889

Posted on: 3/9 17:26
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Pretty funny watching the sublime media response to this great economic news.

The typical MO from the previous administration was to announce positive economic numbers and growth indicators with great fanfare then, weeks later, adjust everything down because of cold weather :)

All my friends suffering from TDS are very silent today on their social pages. I noticed the same lull after the Trump speech last week.


This is the same report that you qualified as being fake employment report. But now, it is just fine for you...

I called back in December on this forum that Trump supporters will start embracing this 'fake' report under Obama, after the inauguration... so predictable...


The point was you could never trust the first report of any economic news from the previous administration. It was a critical necessity to perpetuate the Big Economic Lie that the economy was humming along with record unemployment lows.

The problem was not the report but the numbers they were including or excluding to paint their rosy picture of the economy. Whether it was GDP growth, inflation, or unemployment, you could always expect a correction announcement. Suddenly cold weather in the North was impacting the economy and depressing Xmas Season Shopping. As if this "cold weather phenomena" during winter was new?

Tricks like "inadvertently" counting part time seasonal Xmas jobs as full-time job growth in December.... then making jobs correction the end of January. Keeping interests rates low to maintain the "robust or fragile" economic recovery, all depending on who you talked too. Not to mention changing factors for measuring CPI by eliminating the "rising cost of food". At the moment it remains to be seen if this administration will use the same tricks. Let's hope that is not the case.



Oh please... What a bunch of bs!
Below are the monthly numbers for the last 2 years:
2016
Jan 168,000
Feb 233,000
Mar 208,000
Apr 144,000
May 11,000
Jun 292,000
Jul 275,000
Aug 167,000
Sep 208,000
Oct 135,000
Nov 204,000
Dec 157,000

2015
Jan 221,000
Feb 265,000
Mar 84,000
Apr 251,000
May 273,000
Jun 228,000
Jul 277,000
Aug 150,000
Sep 149,000
Oct 295,000
Nov 280,000
Dec 271,000



LOL And where are the corrected numbers???? What about GDP Corrections??? Snoops must have been very helpful? Every time they release an upward growth number weeks it was typical to go back and change.... but the big lie of booming economic prosperity was out there already.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-07 ... er-have-year-3-gdp-growth

Posted on: 3/8 17:36
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Pretty funny watching the sublime media response to this great economic news.

The typical MO from the previous administration was to announce positive economic numbers and growth indicators with great fanfare then, weeks later, adjust everything down because of cold weather :)

All my friends suffering from TDS are very silent today on their social pages. I noticed the same lull after the Trump speech last week.


This is the same report that you qualified as being fake employment report. But now, it is just fine for you...

I called back in December on this forum that Trump supporters will start embracing this 'fake' report under Obama, after the inauguration... so predictable...


The point was you could never trust the first report of any economic news from the previous administration. It was a critical necessity to perpetuate the Big Economic Lie that the economy was humming along with record unemployment lows.

The problem was not the report but the numbers they were including or excluding to paint their rosy picture of the economy. Whether it was GDP growth, inflation, or unemployment, you could always expect a correction announcement. Suddenly cold weather in the North was impacting the economy and depressing Xmas Season Shopping. As if this "cold weather phenomena" during winter was new?

Tricks like "inadvertently" counting part time seasonal Xmas jobs as full-time job growth in December.... then making jobs correction the end of January. Keeping interests rates low to maintain the "robust or fragile" economic recovery, all depending on who you talked too. Not to mention changing factors for measuring CPI by eliminating the "rising cost of food". At the moment it remains to be seen if this administration will use the same tricks. Let's hope that is not the case.


Posted on: 3/8 15:10
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Trump's first full month in office has shattered expectations, leading to the most new jobs being created in many years. I'm looking forward to 8 more years of this!

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/03/08/privat ... bs-february-2017-adp.html


Pretty funny watching the sublime media response to this great economic news.

The typical MO from the previous administration was to announce positive economic numbers and growth indicators with great fanfare then, weeks later, adjust everything down because of cold weather :)

All my friends suffering from TDS are very silent today on their social pages. I noticed the same lull after the Trump speech last week.

Posted on: 3/8 13:42
Top


Re: Jersey City mulls changes to pedestrian plaza to address rowdy bar-goers
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Pinkf222 wrote:
The fundraisers/scammers are there every night, always harassing people asking for money. If they want to raise money, why not set up a table and people can approach them? That seems much more legitimate and much less annoying than the constant questioning I get every night on my way home from work.



The Penn State guys were decent enough and looked legit. Figured it was some sort of alumni / frat group, just chuckled when same guy crossed the street not remembering me and my contribution from 10 minutes prior. Probably not a good example.

The cult like group has the "save the world children" theme. I think they are just paid canvassers? Generally just walk right by those types... they are there frequently.

Posted on: 3/8 11:15
Top


Re: Jersey City mulls changes to pedestrian plaza to address rowdy bar-goers
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

nafco wrote:
how can a place like bourbon street exist or 6 street in austin, and JC cant sustain a 2 block stretch without chaos ensuing? why cant we have nice things like a ped plaza without issue?

i think this goes beyond just booze though maybe there is more police patrolling the other places in the world that open their streets to the public after drinking hours.



Police are present in those locations Fam.

DTJC is pretty serene except for some pissy drunks.



And the gauntlet of "professional fund raisers" during daylight hours... have not seen them lately but there was a group who said they were from Penn State asking for money for a number of weekends.

You walk east to west to run errands, some guy hits you up and then when you return, the same guy doesn't even remember you gave him a buck 10 minutes ago?

Posted on: 3/7 18:22
Top


Re: Five Finger Discount - Jersey City documentary on PBS
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


The PBS documentary was a great human story... Like Jersey City itself, some stories made you cringe... some were laugh out loud funny. And it is not much different than the blue collar neighborhoods I grew up in in Boston or Providence.

Earl Morgan's description of JC as a big city, but small was spot on. The one thing I learned quickly when I moved to this city was years ago was to be careful what you say in bars because you never know who is sitting next you.

I can understand how some people might have been pissed but I still need to buy that book.

Posted on: 3/6 22:13
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Wait. All the libs claimed Comey was in bed with Trump. How can this be?


Maybe because with his latest accusation (Obama wiretapping Trump Tower) Trump has gone off the deep end (to a greater extent than anyone thought conceivable)?

Trump has the best intelligence at his disposal and ignores it, instead relying on Fox & Friends, anonymous twitter posts and alt-right news blogs. It must be insulting for intelligence analysts at the FBI, CIA and NSA.



Yes... what is it with Presidents who ignore their professional intelligence advisers. Who exactly told Obama that ISIS was just "a JV Team" in the wide world of terrorism.

If congress deep dives Trump's claim, it will be discovered that one of the 15+ intelligence agencies did in fact over step their surveillance authority and break the law. The system is just too ripe for that abuse.

And given that Hillary will be the next president, what is the risk that this illegality will ever be discovered?

Posted on: 3/6 16:19
Top


Re: Jersey City mulls changes to pedestrian plaza to address rowdy bar-goers
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


So what is up with the reporter's Osborne Quote??

Osborne said it's up to the SID to accept her idea or not -- "this is y'all's voluntary action," she told them at a City Hall meeting last week



Posted on: 3/6 16:06
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Interesting interview.. buried in the middle is Clapper's clear statement that the multi-intelligence agency investigation DID NOT FIND ANY evidence of collusion between Trump/Russia with regard to stealing or influencing the presidential election.

So why does the Left perpetuate "The Big Lie" that Trump and Putin stole the election?

Also despite the convenient and misleading NBC Denial Headline... Clapper backpedals from the denial statement. He starts with an out right denial of any FISA order, then when asked specifically about Trump Tower bugging, he says not to my knowledge and he hopes he would be informed of such activity?

Then he says that he can not speak for any other authorized government agencies?

So the facts are this, Trump is cleared of colluding with Putin by the Obama DOJ and 15 other US intelligence agencies. The Russians or some proxy are caught hacking Hillary and the DNC.

In response Obama applies sanctions, closes known Russian Spy facilities in the US and expels dozens of "Russian Diplomats".

And currently because of selective leaks, the Trump Admin people are being smeared by innuendo ONLY because they spoke to Russians. There is no evidence (recorded conversations) that anything illegal was discussed, because they have all ready been cleared by Clapper and the Report.

I am very confused at this point why there have to be congressional hearings..... for what? I think the democrats need to be very careful with this one.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/polit ... retap-trump-tower-n729261

Posted on: 3/5 19:07
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
sicko is now accusing obama of wiretapping his phones. the president can not order wiretaps


Of course the president can order wiretaps... there is a whole documented legal process as part of the Patriot Act that needs to be followed by his AG and the DOJ.

Obama directed as a final act and promise to the American people that he would expedite the investigation of the Russian hacking. Part of that process could be legal wiretaps. Do you think Obama just decided to put new sanctions on the Russians without evidence they hacked HRC and the DNC?

The reason the leaks are happening now is because the information collected during the investigation was intentionally not marked as classified / top secret so virtually any person with minimal clearance can leak with no risk to prosecution.

There is no smoking gun conversation..... instead the corrupt media only reports that phone calls took place... ooohhhh scary,,, but they purposely leave out what was discussed, because at this moment, there is no evidence of collusion to steal the election.

Innuendo and smearing is more important than facts. in the progressive's kangaroo court of public opinion.
there is a process for getting wiretaps...if it was part of an ongoing investigation, then the jsutice dept/fbi would have initiated wiretap proceedings..not obama


Thanks for confirming what I said in my first sentence... Here let me try this again... How do you suppose the intelligence community that leaked the story about Flynn's Russian Phone Call knew that he made the call??? Obama/WH told the AG/ DOJ to start the investigation. We know this because Obama told the American people he initiated an investigation during speech.

Posted on: 3/4 14:57
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

hero69 wrote:
sicko is now accusing obama of wiretapping his phones. the president can not order wiretaps


Of course the president can order wiretaps... there is a whole documented legal process as part of the Patriot Act that needs to be followed by his AG and the DOJ.

Obama directed as a final act and promise to the American people that he would expedite the investigation of the Russian hacking. Part of that process could be legal wiretaps. Do you think Obama just decided to put new sanctions on the Russians without evidence they hacked HRC and the DNC?

The reason the leaks are happening now is because the information collected during the investigation was intentionally not marked as classified / top secret so virtually any person with minimal clearance can leak with no risk to prosecution.

There is no smoking gun conversation..... instead the corrupt media only reports that phone calls took place... ooohhhh scary,,, but they purposely leave out what was discussed, because at this moment, there is no evidence of collusion to steal the election.

Innuendo and smearing is more important than facts. in the progressive's kangaroo court of public opinion.

Posted on: 3/4 11:51
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


Apparently this guy didn't realize that commonly accepted sexual assault of children in Kashmir is a no-no in the United States.

No comment from Senator Chuck Schumer's office who expedited his visa through the travel ban. The guy is lucky there were a couple of misguided progressives up there to bail him out.

Oddly enough, no comment on how the victim is doing, though we know the perp is very distraught.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/i ... ml?utm_term=.38cdb4741b80


http://www.adirondackdailyenterprise. ... sted-eventually-released/



Posted on: 3/4 8:14
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

hero69 wrote:
what is up with that mexican lawmaker climbing over the wall between the us and mexico. he needs to be extradited to the us for showing illegals that trump's wall is meaningless/useless.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/03/america ... awmaker-border-wall-trnd/



There will be a vigil today to show support for the "immigrants" who make up a significant portion of the M-13 Social Club. We stand in solidarity with our misunderstood brothers wrongfully imprisoned in Houston and Long Island NY.

We demand that open borders policy be maintained so as to ensure the membership of our club increases as a direct response to the police and the culturally insensitive legal system that oppresses these misunderstood youths who come to America as victims of the violence in their own country.


https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/nyr ... igration-debate.html?_r=0

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/2-alle ... rder-kidnapping/418343605

Posted on: 3/4 7:36
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
99% of liberals' hatred for Trump is a direct result of listening to our incredibly biased mass media. Not the things he has said. It always makes me laugh when people point to the pussy tape, as he had been getting called Hitler repeatedly for at least a year leading up to that.

They will take absolutely anything he says or does and spin it into the most negative light possible. Unfortunately, many people cannot see through the ruse, but enough Americans can.


Most of us aren't distracted by that nonsense. We just listen to what he says that he later denies saying. He is truly the biggest liar ever to hold the office. The rubes who buy into his nonsense are truly entertaining.


Oh Please.... the last news cycle was dominated by Kellyann Conway with her feet on the couch... meanwhile there was minimal talk about The Black Caucus meeting Trump in the Oval Office. Conway's feet became the issue so the liberals did not have to talk about the Trump/TCBC meeting agenda.

Would not want Trump to be seen doing something positive.

Posted on: 3/1 12:54
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

K-Lo2 wrote:
135c, you presume too much if you think that one remark is the sole basis for my loathing. And my antipathy began decades ago.


Assume you are talking about the Clinton Bush Dynasties... because that is why most people voted for Trump. Everyone knew Hillary and all the baggage and the idea of giving presidential power back to the Clintons and their global initiative group was just to much for the normal person to bear.

The democrats are responsible for the rise of Trump and the demise of their own party. Trump approval numbers @ 40+%??? Look at Pelosi and Schumer !9% and 20+%. I votes against HRC.

Posted on: 3/1 12:48
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
So the second largest city in NJ (and the most 'diverse') can't scare up more than a couple of handfuls of 'protestors'? Ooopsie.



It was a very nice day.... even the most rabid left wing progressive lunatics need a day off... living 7x24 in a perpetual state of Trump Derangement Syndrome can be quite tiring, if not out right boring to most normal people.

Posted on: 2/25 22:36
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


Well.... somebody has to teach the NJ.com reporter how to count, I walked by and there weren't 100 people there today.

There were more people on Newark Ave... The comments section is almost as funny and astute as JC List :)

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... rs.html#incart_river_home

Posted on: 2/25 21:38
Top



TopTop
(1) 2 3 4 ... 39 »






Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017