Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
64 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 64

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 3 4 ... 10 »

Re: Do not vaccinate your children!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/18 14:36
Group:
Registered Users
You're one crazy lady. Have you spent a lot of time in treatment? Did you spend a lot of time in summer school for remedial assistance?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Sutherland wrote:
Wow, none of this is true. You people are really crazy

However, other countries are restricting who gets the vaccine due to heart-related problems from the vaccine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthar ... ng-cases/?sh=39bb26d12a8a

Posted on: 2022/12/3 20:01

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/15 14:45
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Restricting who gets A vaccine (only restricting the Moderna one for those under 30), and (from the article):

"None of the studies cast doubt on the vaccines’ effectiveness or the benefits they bring by safeguarding against Covid-19 and studies suggest the risks of heart inflammation are substantially higher in those infected with Covid-19. Overwhelmingly, regulators and experts agree that the benefits of vaccination outweigh the possible risks, even in young people and children at lower risk of serious illness, and are urging their populations to get the jab. "

Posted on: 2022/12/1 16:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Sutherland wrote:

However, other countries are restricting who gets the vaccine due to heart-related problems from the vaccine.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/roberthar ... ng-cases/?sh=39bb26d12a8a

Posted on: 2022/11/30 17:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/18 14:36
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2022/11/28 21:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 18:03
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
1.5 MILLION people in the USA died from the vaccine

https://rumble.com/v1wac7i-world-premier-died-suddenly.html

Posted on: 2022/11/28 17:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
More vaccinated people died from COVID than unvaccinated

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2 ... d-covid-unvaccinated-peo/

Posted on: 2022/11/24 3:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2022/7/22 20:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Interesting data coming out of the UK comparing vaccinated rates with hospitalization rates.

Resized Image

https://twitter.com/lchf_matt/status/1549974053766606850

Potential reasons for this in part is covered by MedCram. The virus spike protein has mutated significantly from the spike protein generated by the mRNA jabs. Possibly to the point of providing negative efficacy.

Posted on: 2022/7/22 15:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/12 0:04
Group:
Registered Users
Thank God, DMark, that you have had no adverse short term reactions to all of these shots.

Posted on: 2022/4/6 17:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/17 15:41
Group:
Registered Users
Brought to you by the CDC. Isn't this so old at this point? I've had 2 Pfizer shots and one Moderna booster. The booster gave me a slight fever for all of 5 hours. My heart is fine, I've seen a cardiologist since the shots and have NO signs of Myocarditis.

Like I've said in previous posts, don't care if you get vaxxed but to make up lies about it is just wrong. Just keeping it real!

Quote:

Mao wrote:
Dear DMark:

Are your posts brought to us "by Pfizer"?

Mao

PS
Here's a video brought to you by Pfizer:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hDCIaQqDHif7/

Posted on: 2022/4/6 3:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/1 14:07
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users
Pfizer documents revelations:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5eJ5TIT6zvk

Twelve minutes.

Posted on: 2022/4/5 11:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Dear DMark:

Are your posts brought to us "by Pfizer"?

Mao

PS
Here's a video brought to you by Pfizer:
https://www.bitchute.com/video/hDCIaQqDHif7/

Posted on: 2022/4/4 17:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Myocarditis risk higher after Covid infection than Pfizer or Moderna vaccination, CDC finds

People infected with Covid-19 face a higher risk of myocarditis and other inflammatory heart conditions than those vaccinated against the disease, according a large study published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention on Friday.

The CDC found the risk of myocarditis, pericarditis and multisystem inflammatory syndrome was higher after Covid infection than after Pfizer or Moderna vaccination in males and females ages 5 and older. However, these cardiac conditions are rare after infection and vaccination alike, according to the CDC.

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/01/myocar ... accination-cdc-finds.html

Posted on: 2022/4/2 3:10

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/15 14:45
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Don’t Fall for the ‘VAERS Scare’ Tactic
Anti-vaxxers show how a precious vaccine adverse event reporting database can be used to scare the public

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covi ... t-fall-vaers-scare-tactic

Posted on: 2022/3/18 18:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Vaers is the primary data base and has been referred to many times. It has been referred to many times.

The rise in all cause deaths have been based on insurance company statistics which are very large and very reliable because the business depends uppon it.

Posted on: 2022/3/18 15:07

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/10 2:07
From Newport
Group:
Registered Users
[quote]
Mao wrote:
In one sense, I don't know to a moral certainty that anyone I know or know of has had an adverse reaction. Maria, the 35 year old guard in my office who died after her mandated second shot from a brain clot is said to have had other health issues. My friend's son, 21, who went into cardiac arrest playing basketball is said to have a rare genetic disorder. My good friend, 36 years old, who had a massive heart attack two weeks after Pfizer II with no prior history and no family history and who is now experiencing renal failure, is said to be unlucky. (These are three representative people of about 15 I know or know of)
[/endquote]

I have mostly stayed out of this thread but I will bite this time around since we are talking about trends and data.

Significant percentage of the US population has concerns about side effects of vaccinations (see percentage of people who have still not received a single vaccine), has claimed negative side-effects on people, has among their numbers large media networks, talk show hosts, politicians (governors of US states even), super rich people. I find it hard to believe that given the concerns, between all of these parties, no one has set up systematic data collection and publication which is available for all to see. All I have seen on this thread and elsewhere are links to small time operations. Where are the reliable data sources similar to ones from WHO, John Hopkins etc showing the data about negative effects of vaccines?

Posted on: 2022/3/18 3:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Dear VoltT:

Good point. We should take real action in the real world. Most people are extremely upset when you question acceptance of vaccines. In order to get a hearing, one has to find the right time and can't always be screaming "the end is nigh" even if it is.

You're probably right this this is cheap and more than that- a waste of time. Pissing on the electric fence as the Aussies say. But what else to do: I argue at work, I call and talk to union heads, union lawyers, I try to enlist civil rights groups, I state objections to my kids schools (which rage from grammar school through university). I traveled to DC to be at the anti mandate demonstration. I wear anti mandate t shirts. I argue with all of the doctors I know personally or who treat me. It's brick wall.

In one sense, I don't know to a moral certainty that anyone I know or know of has had an adverse reaction. Maria, the 35 year old guard in my office who died after her mandated second shot from a brain clot is said to have had other health issues. My friend's son, 21, who went into cardiac arrest playing basketball is said to have a rare genetic disorder. My good friend, 36 years old, who had a massive heart attack two weeks after Pfizer II with no prior history and no family history and who is now experiencing renal failure, is said to be unlucky. (These are three representative people of about 15 I know or know of)

The problem is that most people and all doctors are conditioned a priori that the shots are safe and therefore cannot be considered.

The shocking rise in all cause mortality, however, is terrifying.
https://stevekirsch.substack.com/p/ed- ... nnial-age-group-25-to?s=r

So VoltT, I pray you are correct. Almost everyone I know and love is vaxed. They continue to get vaxed. I am fighting with my 21 year old son and want him to drop out of his Ivy league school if need be. My oldest son will not even talk to me because I am unvaxed and he lines up to be the first to the latest booster.

Yours,

Mao

Posted on: 2022/3/16 15:09

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/3/15 19:16
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
If this is actually true then you should take action in the real world, not just post about it anonymously on a little local website. I don't know ANYONE who has had a serious adverse reaction.. I'm inclined to think that the people posting against vaccines here are just internet trolls.

Posted on: 2022/3/15 19:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2022/3/15 15:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
In my and my wife's circle of contacts I know of over 10 deaths that happened generally within 2 weeks (most within 72 hours) of either the 2nd jab (Pfizer or Moderna) or the booster. The two most common causes was either "died in his/her sleep" or heart failure. Ages range from early 20s to early 70s. Most were in their 40s and 50s.

The last two were the husband of my wife's friend. Was double jabbed, then got COVID, recovered, then got the booster. Days later dropped dead from blood clots in the heart and the brain. Mid 40s, healthy, no prior or family history of cardiac issues.

My sister-in-law has heart and neurological damage. Her doctor finally admitted it is due to the vaccine (Pfizer). She can barely make it up a flight of stairs now and is undergoing all sorts of tests, including a D-Dimer, and is wearing a heart monitor. The chronic migraine headaches are no fun either for her. The kicker is because the clot shots are NOT FDA approved, she can't even apply for vaccine injury compensation. Her only recourse is the CIC, which is reserved for emergency use authorized treatments.

Those who apply for the CIC are not entitled to counsel. They have no right of appeal. There are no pain and suffering damages, substantial limits exist on actual economic damages, and a one-year (from the date of vaccination) statute of limitations applies by which a claim must be filed. The program has paid out less than 50 claims since it was formed. VAERS database recording for COVID vaccines over (as of 1/28/2022) 747,000 adverse reactions that includes 11,667 life-threatening events, 51,713 hospitalization, 10,527 deaths, and 12,235 permanent disabilities.

The lawsuits and political fallout over the coming decades is going to dwarf tobacco and asbestos combined.

Quote:

Mao wrote:
So I got a terrible email today advising that the college age son of a very good friend had a heart attack

Posted on: 2022/3/15 12:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Why are the universities continuing to force our children to get vaccinated with boosters now?????????

Why is Gov Murphy firing Corrections Officers and employees in public hospitals and nursing homes to get vaccinated including with boosters?

Posted on: 2022/3/15 3:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2022/3/15 3:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
12/27 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Heart problems with young males have been reported. I am sorry to hear about your friend's son. This is the government website where doctors should report reactions to the vaccine.

https://vaers.hhs.gov

Posted on: 2022/3/3 2:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I should add that it is entirely possible, of course, that this is a congenital heart defect. However, why would they be wondering if it is related to Covid. There must be something about the condition which raises the spike protein. McCullough et al have said it is a false narrative to blame these cardiac events in the young on covid.

DO NOT LET YOUR CHILDREN GET THE BOOSTER!!!!

Posted on: 2022/3/3 2:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
So I got a terrible email today advising that the college age son of a very good friend had a heart attack on the basketball court, went into cardiac arrest, and now is on a heart transplant list but is not expected to survive. The doctors wonder if it is a result of Covid or a genetic malady. A priori, the doctors refuse to consider the vaccine.

My friend is brilliant and about the nicest guy I know. He is a do gooder too- a lawyer who has worked all his life on environmental causes.

He mocked me when I sent him Byram Bridle's video in April of 2020 and he told me that I was not to send any other antivax BS.

Kyrie eleison.

Posted on: 2022/3/3 2:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I was looking for a un updated good summary on why not to vaccinate your children. Internet searches are useless because of the algorithms. I found this from Canadian Covid Care Alliance but its from back in November. If anyone has something more recent, please post:

https://www.canadiancovidcarealliance. ... ands-Off-Our-Children.pdf

Posted on: 2022/2/28 20:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2022/2/14 19:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Scriptato in linguam Latinae, te laudo ! Sive ab google translate!

But again, you just attack (any one raising a question or presenting counter-facts is a crackpot whom you will not waste time on).

These graphs are in NYTimes everyday and on MSNBC, CNN, NPR, etc.

Berenson and others look closely at the data and find that it is being falsified.

Btw, Our World in Data is funded by Bill Gates. Bereneson and the anti vaxers are being destroyed by the regime for raising questions. Those who prop it up are being rewarded.

Posted on: 2022/2/4 19:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Non sum hic ad reprimendam omnem crackpot coniurationem speculatorem quem tu hic stipes. Tantum spectantes patefaciunt quod in facto rimae coniurationis assertores sunt. Compesce duos nexus infra de morte rates vaccinated nobis unvaccinatos.

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/uni ... -status?country=~All+ages

https://ourworldindata.org/covid-deaths-by-vaccination

Quote:

Mao wrote:
Dear DMark:

Firstly the Hill is not a right wing news outlet by any means. It is pretty much a MSM and totally pushing the agenda with no independent reporting.

I think the Atlantic has done one or two ok pieces on Covid even if its covid coverage is entirely underwritten by J&J and FB (As the magazine discloses: "The Atlantic’s COVID-19 coverage is supported by grants from the Chan Zuckerberg Initiative and the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation."

But you seem unable to think. How can you believe that denouncing anyone who disagrees with the Covid narrative as a misinformation source to be a valid way of conversing. In logic, its known as the ad hominem fallacy.

Can you address the data that Berenson from Australia that Berenson is concerned with.

How about the massive amounts of serious side affects that were reported in servicemen forced to get the vax, e.g. 1000 % increase in neurological complaints. 400% increase in miscarriages. Merely screaming: misinformation is absurd.

Yours,

Mao

Posted on: 2022/2/3 22:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users