Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: We seek a unified Jersey City, not a divided one
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/10 23:18
From Downtown Jersey City - Ward E
Group:
Registered Users
[quote]
dtjcview wrote:
Two small points Fletcher:
1. You should announce your candidacy on a separate thread. It's good etiquette.
2. Not sure where you got the 7.9% unemployment rate from.

[quote]

DTJCView - Thanks for your comments.

I announced my candidacy on the thread about "Where the Race Stands" when they posted they were having the informational meeting at City Hall. You can read it hear.

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=304591

Regarding the unemployment numbers. That 7.9% rate is the "official" rate, but you and I both know that if all the folks were counted who fell off the rolls, if you used the U6 unemployment rate, it would be more like 15%. Not good.

As a small business owner, I am doing my part. But wow its tough... and Jersey City makes it unneedlessly tough to get started here. I want to change that.

Fletch

Posted on: 2013/2/21 0:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/23 17:09
Group:
Registered Users
The improvement to the City is definitely the newcomers. It's the old timers that made it great and it is the newcomers that have increased what the old timers already knew. With change comes a bit of adjustment, that is all.

Whether you are a new timer or an old timer or an in-between-timer, if you care even a little bit you know that the method of divide and conquer is pretty old tactic.

The old timers are not dumb by any stretch of the imagination and they can definitely see the divide and conquer method for what it is. What you are seeing here seems to be a "throw anything and everything up against the wall and see what sticks". They must have Gerry McCann as one of their strategists at this point because this is one of his great strategies. However, it seems that the Healy team is losing the old timers left and right because the fact is Steven Fulop does go and talk to them to hear whatever they have to say across the City and they like it. They aren't fooled by someone telling them that everything is better when they walk out of their homes and see it clearly isn't. They like that someone is not only listening to them, but taking their best advice and crafting it into a long term policy with clear bench marks.

Healy came into power during a golden era of JC and he squandered it. There was nothing put aside for the future and no strategy what-so-ever for the crumbling infrastructure.

I'm not at all offended by Healy's comments because I couldn't care less what he has to say. I see no planning for the future other than living hand to mouth. The people who want change know that this is no way to live and they know that the Healy people will be the first to cut and run when they've run the ship into the ground. They don't seem to care that the tax payers will have to deal with the ship wreck. Ex-BA Brian O'Reilly saw the writing on the wall.

The culture of Jersey City has changed. The newcomers have learned the wisdom of the old timers and they are banding together to create change and empower their communities. Good for them. The fact that this threatens the current administration says it all.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 21:21
soshin: Mention guns and bd pops up through a hole in the ground like a heavily armed meercat

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/8/5 12:14
Group:
Registered Users
The illuminati reference just ties the piece together. Finishes on a high note really.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 20:45

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/5 15:04
From Harsimus Cove
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2013/2/20 13:36

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/20 14:19
Group:
Registered Users
So basically the Mayor says I have no say in this City because I have lived here the same amount of time as Fulop? I am an interloper? Because I don't hang out at the Astor Bar? I vote mayor and every election. I'm an interloper cause I refuse to lick HCDO envelopes on Fleet Street.

Posted on: 2013/2/20 0:21

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/6/4 14:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Sorry for the brutal truth, but if it wasn't for the "interlopers and newcomers", Jersey City's brand recognition would be extremely low, and those who were familiar with JC would know it as a dump.

So true. The improvement in the city the last 10 years IS the newcomers.

Posted on: 2013/2/19 13:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
1. You should announce your candidacy on a separate thread. It's good etiquette.
2. Not sure where you got the 7.9% unemployment rate from. End of Dec 2012 it was 10.9%.

Quote:

Fletch4JC wrote:
I want to let everyone here know.... there WILL be a third choice for Ward E.

Someone not beholden to Mayor Healy. Someone not beholden to Steven Fulop. Someone who is not a "Yes" person, and is not afraid to say no to the establishment.

My name if Fletcher Gensamer and I am running for Ward E councilman. I am about 30 signed petitions away from being able to file to have my name put on the ballot.

Who am I? Well, I am a VERY concerned citizen and I will fight for Ward E and will fight for the well being of the entire city.

Proof? Well, back in 2009 when the city council did their first round of tax increases with a sneaky drive by tax increase with little notice at a 5 pm meeting.... I showed up... and I spoke up - on your behalf.

This is from the Jersey Journal. You can google it.

"Despite an early meeting time of 5 p.m., about two dozen members of the public came to the meeting and a handful spoke against the tax hike.

"I ask the council to realize that people are hurting," said Fletcher Gensamer, who said he was laid off in the fall and is struggling to pay his tax bill."

That being said, I protested again with the other large tax increase that followed in 2010. I even read the budget, comparing it year over year, and sent a letter of "suggestions" to Mayor Healy and EVERYONE on the council. No reply from anyone.

I want to keep Jersey City affordable. And the 2009/2010 tax increases have hurt people and have made Jersey City a less affordable place to live and have hurt people's property values in the process. And with 7.9% chronic unemployment, the people of Jersey City are still hurting.

I am an entreprenuer and small business owner. Also, I am a creative thinker working in marketing and advertising. So I am good at looking at problems and coming up with creative solutions. And one thing is for sure, we need new ideas to solve some of Jersey City's tough problems.

You can follow my journey on Facebook.
www.facebook.com/Fletch4JCWardE

The 7.9% came from what Obuma wants you to believe. If you take into account those who have dropped of the roles & take into account that you are considered gainfully employed even if you work only 1 hour a week, the percentage of those unemployed is probably closer than 12% than 10.9%. IMO.

Posted on: 2013/2/19 11:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
2. Not sure where you got the 7.9% unemployment rate from. End of Dec 2012 it was 10.9%.

Quote:

Fletch4JC wrote:

Someone not beholden to Mayor Healy. Someone not beholden to Steven Fulop. Someone who is not a "Yes" person, and is not afraid to say no to the establishment.

My name if Fletcher Gensamer and I am running for Ward E councilman. I am about 30 signed petitions away from being able to file to have my name put on the ballot.

Who am I? Well, I am a VERY concerned citizen and I will fight for Ward E and will fight for the well being of the entire city.

Proof? Well, back in 2009 when the city council did their first round of tax increases with a sneaky drive by tax increase with little notice at a 5 pm meeting.... I showed up... and I spoke up - on your behalf.

"Despite an early meeting time of 5 p.m., about two dozen members of the public came to the meeting and a handful spoke against the tax hike.

"I ask the council to realize that people are hurting," said Fletcher Gensamer, who said he was laid off in the fall and is struggling to pay his tax bill."

That being said, I protested again with the other large tax increase that followed in 2010. I even read the budget, comparing it year over year, and sent a letter of "suggestions" to Mayor Healy and EVERYONE on the council. No reply from anyone.

I want to keep Jersey City affordable. And the 2009/2010 tax increases have hurt people and have made Jersey City a less affordable place to live and have hurt people's property values in the process. And with 7.9% chronic unemployment, the people of Jersey City are still hurting.

I am an entreprenuer and small business owner. Also, I am a creative thinker working in marketing and advertising. So I am good at looking at problems and coming up with creative solutions. And one thing is for sure, we need new ideas to solve some of Jersey City's tough problems.

Posted on: 2013/2/19 5:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
Now that Dan is with Team Healy and seems to agree with every move they make, wouldn't one say he is now bought and paid for by Healy! If Healy was to win, Dan would isolated on the council with the Healy rubber stamps.

Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
Quote:

DanL wrote:
thank you John and Candice, and I obviously agree.

So you'll be renouncing your spot on the Healy ticket then, Dan?

Oh - and Candice, Dan says you aren't qualified to run and if Dan says so, I guess that's it. Glad we got that squared away.

Posted on: 2013/2/19 4:46

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/6/10 23:18
From Downtown Jersey City - Ward E
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/2/19 3:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/25 20:40
From somewhere else
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

DanL wrote:
thank you John and Candice, and I obviously agree.

So you'll be renouncing your spot on the Healy ticket then, Dan?

Oh - and Candice, Dan says you aren't qualified to run and if Dan says so, I guess that's it. Glad we got that squared away.

Posted on: 2013/2/19 2:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

DanL wrote:
thank you John and Candice, and I obviously agree. hence one jersey city. and Candice, while it is subjective, no, you do not know Jersey City and I do not know why you are running for council, what do you want to do, what will you do? I think Ward E deserves better than a campaign worker/operative with extraordinary little experience in our community. you are not ready for the job.

I have worked to bring people together, to work together and get things done.

if you want to get things done and accomplish anything, you have to work with everyone and I do.

and I will work to show Ward E that at this point in time, I am the best candidate no matter who becomes mayor. from Healy following through on the Grove PATH Plaza initiative to bike lanes and Fulop from pay to play reforms to board of education candidates (and yes John, I did not put an army of campaign volunteers on the street, but helped individuals become the credible candidates they already were and go on to do the job they wanted to do.)

Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
I find it interesting that the discussion went immediately to "downtown". As was pointed out by someone earlier, Jersey City has long been home to recently arrived immigrants - folks who find their way to all parts of the city. Indians, Hispanics from many different nations, Egyptians - the list is very long. Does the mayor (who inexplicably had the bad foresight to be birthed in North Bergen) seek to exclude these newcomers as well???

Curious how interloper Levin, he of One Jersey City, backflips his way into getting behind this piece of asininity.

Well, the real Dan Levin has stood up. Your being here a whopping 15 or 20 years is laughable, I for one who has been here almost 60 years can tell you that YOU don't know Jersey City. And that you can make such an undemocratic statement as yours about why someone is running you show your true colors and they are not that of a reformer but as someone who is interested only in getting even because of his own failure. Your distaste of all things Fulop has made you bitter. And I would like to think I am wrong but God help Ward E & the rest of the City if you are elected.

Posted on: 2013/2/19 0:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/1 17:12
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

crazyforjc wrote:

Many of you have no idea what really goes on in the city, many of you cannot identify with a regular jersey city resident. You have your opinions and want to force them down the throats of jc residents.

I am a "regular" Jersey City resident. I've been here ten years and intend to stay. I am not less entitled to a voice in civic affairs than someone who has been here longer. And my interests are aligned with those of all parts of JC. The false idea that the wards are somehow at war reflects a desperate Healy campaign, not reality.

I think you are mistaken when you say that Fulop supporters don't know how the city really runs. We listened to the Dwek tapes. We've seen unqualified candidates appointed to jobs because they are loyal to the machine. We've heard how long people have to wait for approvals to open a new business.

Besides, you miss the point. We are out to change how Jersey City runs. It is not only DTers who understand change is needed. There are plenty of what you would call "regular" residents who are thrilled that someone finally has the determination and support to sweep away old-style crony government.

Posted on: 2013/2/19 0:01

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

DanL wrote:
thank you John and Candice, and I obviously agree. hence one jersey city. and Candice, while it is subjective, no, you do not know Jersey City and I do not know why you are running for council, what do you want to do, what will you do? I think Ward E deserves better than a campaign worker/operative with extraordinary little experience in our community. you are not ready for the job.

Irony alert!!! I believe in bringing people together. Except for you little snotnoses who have no respect for my magnificent accomplishments.

DanL, I thought it would take more time under Healy's coattails for his obnoxious sense of undeserved privilege to rub off on you. I guess I was wrong.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 21:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/18 3:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

borisp wrote:
Quote:

FakeGreenDress wrote:
Quote:

crazyforjc wrote:
Truth be told...downtowners want to turn all of jc into newport. They do not want to tolerate low to middle class peiple and their neigjborhoods.
The divide is not coming from the healy camp, they are defending the rest of the city from the corporate takeover of jersey city.

I found the Healy campaign's comments insulting and divisive, and I'm by no means "corporate" -- I'm an animator who first moved to JC as a broke college student, so about as far from a finance worker as you can get. I've been here almost eight years now; this city is my home and I care about it. I definitely don't want to turn it into Newport, and I don't know anyone else who does either. But being told by my government that I'm not welcome stings.

I wonder what do you guys find wrong with Newport? I presume this is not a racist sentiment, but something else. What exactly?

The share of taxes that they pay is too big? The sight of those tall buildings is not as picturesque as it used to be with the old deteriorating piers, warehouses and rails? They do not contribute enough crime per capita?

No? What then?

Uh, Newport is definitely better than what was there before it (or, well, what wasn't -- relevant link via Reddit today: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72h3tA4DzwA ). I don't think anyone said otherwise? But there's a difference between building stuff where there wasn't anything and destroying existing neighborhoods, which is what resident troll crazyforjc suggested all newcomers want to do. All I was saying was that not everyone moving to downtown wants to (or can afford to) live in a shiny new high rise. And it's not like we sit around fantasizing about knocking down all the historic brownstones. We worry about getting priced out just like everyone else.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 20:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

FakeGreenDress wrote:
Quote:

crazyforjc wrote:
Truth be told...downtowners want to turn all of jc into newport. They do not want to tolerate low to middle class peiple and their neigjborhoods.
The divide is not coming from the healy camp, they are defending the rest of the city from the corporate takeover of jersey city.

I found the Healy campaign's comments insulting and divisive, and I'm by no means "corporate" -- I'm an animator who first moved to JC as a broke college student, so about as far from a finance worker as you can get. I've been here almost eight years now; this city is my home and I care about it. I definitely don't want to turn it into Newport, and I don't know anyone else who does either. But being told by my government that I'm not welcome stings.

I wonder what do you guys find wrong with Newport? I presume this is not a racist sentiment, but something else. What exactly?

The share of taxes that they pay is too big? The sight of those tall buildings is not as picturesque as it used to be with the old deteriorating piers, warehouses and rails? They do not contribute enough crime per capita?

No? What then?

Posted on: 2013/2/18 18:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/9/4 14:31
Group:
Registered Users
@DanL is the answer to the problems facing JC "stay the course" ? Is that ever the right answer to the problems facing a growing city in our current era of technology, sustainability, and smart city development ?

JC needs to adopt forward thinking progressive policies, not industrial machine era Hague politics.

Downtown residents understand that and won't be satisfied by traditional cronyism.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 18:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/8 0:52
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
DanL: The candidate with "extraordinarily little experience" has actually helped my community and is supported by my community and wrote a message in support of unity. You point to "bike lanes." are you serious?! you fought for bike lanes because you wanted bike lanes. Dont confuse doing something for yourself for being generous.

Your response is just like healy's, he really has rubbed off on you. A lot of talk and very little action, a lot of attacks and double talk but no original ideas. When candice was working tirelessly to help her neighbors during one of the lowest points in jc history, when the administration demonstrated how our govt has failed us, i bet you were in south orange. That shows how much you care for this city and its residents.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 18:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/8 0:52
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Half the administrations top operatives live in the beacon. I think that demonstrates how connected these people are to jc... I mean, whats more "inclusive" and "in touch with the greater community" than living in a "gated community."

Posted on: 2013/2/18 18:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/2 19:00
From Jersey Cxxx
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NiceTroll wrote:
Quote:

SixthBoro wrote:
Fulop's ticket wants to push for better public safety.

So many trolls! We know how hard it is to avoid trolling all over the place. "But the Internet was there 24x7, just begging for it."

But even trolls have standards. Even trolls feel shame when they can't even vaguely put their trolling in the context of real conversations.

But that's ok, SixthBoro. We love you anyway. Wouldn't you be happier if you could troll all the time? In your own Troll thread? That way you and everybody else who can't restrain himself (yes, they are always himself) from maligning the politician of your (or your employer's) choice can troll away, unrestrained from decency or common sense.

Love & Kisses!!!

How thoughtful of you, NiceTroll Having joined the list on 09/20/12 and stood in silence two weeks, to think that you you don't have a hidden agenda and certainly no balls to post under a real name. And out of the goodness of your heart, just to remind us that there is always a troll out there.

There is something sad in the troll's heart. Not able to speak directly, maligning others by habit, seldom seeing the good in anyone, one pities the poor troll.

Fear not, NiceTroll , for you are understood. We send you the best of wishes. We wish you have a peaceful election season, away from all the fuming and stress and accusations. But most of all, NiceTroll , we wish you a break from the thoughts which torment you, and the terrible, awful, sound of :crickets:.

Have a nice day!

*Icouldnotresist*

Posted on: 2013/2/18 17:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/16 20:23
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcindy wrote:
Healy Campaign Kickoff?s Message: Stay the Course

Or worse yet, who are these interlopers who are taking over our city?

Read the rest at JCI.

Some great quotes in the article. They really point out the mess that is the Healy 'message.' But, my favorite:

"Monique Andrews, an outspoken Fulop critic and member of parents-groups in the city dedicated to improving the school system, took that theme even further. ?If you look at the three failing schools in our area,? she said of Snyder High School, PS #41, and Lincoln High School, ?they form a triangle, which is a symbol of the Illuminati.?

Seriously? Instant classic.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 17:03
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
Healy is beyond stupid for those comments, but he only said it because he knows that 90% of downtowners won't vote. Which is a shame and why he will likely win the election in May.

Sorry for the brutal truth, but if it wasn't for the "interlopers and newcomers", Jersey City's brand recognition would be extremely low, and those who were familiar with JC would know it as a dump.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 16:32

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/22 0:05
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Healy Campaign Kickoff?s Message: Stay the Course

By Matt Hunger ? Feb 18th, 2013

What?s the sense of changing horses in mid-stream? Or worse yet, who are these interlopers who are taking over our city? That was the basis for Mayor Jerramiah Healy?s argument to remain the city?s mayor ? and to become the longest sitting mayor in almost 60 years ? at his official campaign kick off, held Saturday afternoon at Michael Anthony?s waterfront restaurant. Make no mistake, Healy said as he introduced his slate of Council candidates, Jersey City has seen real progress in the nine years of his mayoral stewardship, from job growth to new construction, from a fall in crime numbers to the weathering of a financial crisis. Why stop the progress now?

?If it ain?t broke,? said Healy, ?don?t fix it.? Not long after, At-Large Councilwoman Viola Richardson argued ?it?s not time for change, it?s time to continue the progress.?

And progress has come to the city. Ironically, though, some of the progress that was touted comes from those same vilified ?newcomers? and ?interlopers.? Though never mentioned by name, Healy?s ?opponent? ? shorthand for Ward E Councilman Steve Fulop ? may represent the city?s fastest growing Ward, but this ?opponent? has only called Jersey City his home for about 13 years. Who is he, asked Healy, to dictate things to the born-and-bread residents?

Read the rest at JCI.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 16:26
The Jersey City Independent is the alternative news and culture source for Jersey City.
www.jerseycityindependent.com or jcindy.com

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/7/30 1:08
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

if you want to get things done and accomplish anything, you have to work with everyone and I do.

and I will work to show Ward E that at this point in time, I am the best candidate no matter who becomes mayor. from Healy following through on the Grove PATH Plaza initiative to bike lanes and Fulop from pay to play reforms to board of education candidates (and yes John, I did not put an army of campaign volunteers on the street, but helped individuals become the credible candidates they already were and go on to do the job they wanted to do.)

Quote:

T-Bird wrote:
I find it interesting that the discussion went immediately to "downtown". As was pointed out by someone earlier, Jersey City has long been home to recently arrived immigrants - folks who find their way to all parts of the city. Indians, Hispanics from many different nations, Egyptians - the list is very long. Does the mayor (who inexplicably had the bad foresight to be birthed in North Bergen) seek to exclude these newcomers as well???

Curious how interloper Levin, he of One Jersey City, backflips his way into getting behind this piece of asininity.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 16:04

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/3/29 2:56
Group:
Registered Users
It is a lot of fun to watch Team Healy and supporters get their undies in a bunch over Team Fulop and supporters. Pretty much every Fulop backed candidate for lower level JC positions has smashed that of any other supported candidate. They've won in landslide elections with (I believe, but may be incorrect) extreme increases in voter turnout.

Can Fulop get enough of the "downtowners" (to use a generalization) out for the mayoral vote? Can Healy oil "the machine" (to use another) one last time?

Recent history suggests Fulop make like Hulk and smash.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 15:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/16 20:23
From not downtown
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

NiceTroll wrote:

...But even trolls have standards. Even trolls feel shame when they can't even vaguely put their trolling in the context of real conversations.

But that's ok, SixthBoro. We love you anyway. Wouldn't you be happier if you could troll all the time? In your own Troll thread? That way you and everybody else who can't restrain himself (yes, they are always himself) from maligning the politician of your (or your employer's) choice can troll away, unrestrained from decency or common sense.

Love & Kisses!!!

I have been meditating on what you wrote, and I pledge right here and now to mend my ways. But, as much as I like your post(s) I really think you need a sub-name. Sorry, but the name that comes to mind is "WorstTrollEver."

Let's be realistic: you will never make it in the troll business. We actually may need a new category: anti-troll.

And you certainly don't qualify to be a troll by your very own standards (not being an "himself"). But, don't let my nitpicking stop you. Fire away!

I certainly have my biases, and I don't hide them. But, I think you are right on point. And you are now officially my favorite WorstTrollEver.

And, of course, you know my loves and kisses are sincere (not facetious)!

Love & Kisses:
-Mouse-y

Posted on: 2013/2/18 14:48
I cook with wine, sometimes I even add it to the food.
W. C. Fields

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SixthBoro wrote:
Fulop's ticket wants to push for better public safety.. Did everyone forget his desire to cut the FD? Oh that's right, he had an "expert" examine the FD without any actual input or stats from the FD.

And did you ever stop to why Healy never went after the FD when every other department, including the police, were hit? His kids. Yep, that's right. His kids were in one of the last classes to come on thus putting them in danger of being layed off. We could not have that now could we?

Posted on: 2013/2/18 14:19

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/6 21:59
Group:
Banned
I wS born and raised here and still reside here. I am not from monmouth county, or east brunswick. My family is still here. I lve how I made it a point not to attack, just to point out what I believe to be valid issues and you all begin to attack.

Many of you have no idea what really goes on in the city, many of you cannot identify with a regular jersey city resident. You have your opinions and want to force them down the throats of jc residents.

Maybe you dont realiize that your candidate can't deliver what he promises. Maybe you dont care that the same things you hate in the current admin will continue with a new one. Watch the youtube video on the corporate takeover of jc

Posted on: 2013/2/18 12:55

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/2/18 5:21
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SixthBoro wrote:
Fulop's ticket wants to push for better public safety.

So many trolls! We know how hard it is to avoid trolling all over the place. "But the Internet was there 24x7, just begging for it."

But even trolls have standards. Even trolls feel shame when they can't even vaguely put their trolling in the context of real conversations.

Love & Kisses!!!

Posted on: 2013/2/18 5:05

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/19 14:48
From Marion
Group:
Registered Users
Fulop's ticket wants to push for better public safety.. Did everyone forget his desire to cut the FD? Oh that's right, he had an "expert" examine the FD without any actual input or stats from the FD.

Posted on: 2013/2/18 4:05

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017