Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
21 user(s) are online (17 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 3
Guests: 18

papadage, terrencemcd, smpott, more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (dtjcview)




Re: Montreal Bans New Pit Bull Ownership After Deadly Mauling
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
The wiener argument still wins it...

Quote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steffen ... ies-and-st_b_8112394.html

Maybe more striking is the fact that you are FAR more likely to die from eating a hot dog (choking from inhalation of food) than from being attacked by an actual dog.

Death by a real dog- 1 in 116,448.

Death by a hot dog- 1 in 3,375.




Except 6-year-old Logan Braatz did not die from a hot dog but was maul to death by a dog. What a horrible death.


You know much about the relative horrors of being mauled by dogs and choking on wieners?


I do know the Heimlich maneuver will save someone's life. I used it on someone years ago but all the people who came to aid Logan Braatz was not able to save his life or prevent the hospitalization of the young girl. Too bad the media will not show his image after the mauling. Something like this should be in your brain, dtjcview. You take his death lightly.


And how callous of you to consider the death of children by other causes like auto accidents and choking on hot dogs - any less important. Oh wait - those deaths don't sell.


Posted on: Yesterday 22:31
Top


Re: Montreal Bans New Pit Bull Ownership After Deadly Mauling
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
The wiener argument still wins it...

Quote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steffen ... ies-and-st_b_8112394.html

Maybe more striking is the fact that you are FAR more likely to die from eating a hot dog (choking from inhalation of food) than from being attacked by an actual dog.

Death by a real dog- 1 in 116,448.

Death by a hot dog- 1 in 3,375.




Except 6-year-old Logan Braatz did not die from a hot dog but was maul to death by a dog. What a horrible death.


You know much about the relative horrors of being mauled by dogs and choking on wieners?

Posted on: Yesterday 16:24
Top


Re: Montreal Bans New Pit Bull Ownership After Deadly Mauling
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


The wiener argument still wins it...

Quote:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/steffen ... ies-and-st_b_8112394.html

Maybe more striking is the fact that you are FAR more likely to die from eating a hot dog (choking from inhalation of food) than from being attacked by an actual dog.

Death by a real dog- 1 in 116,448.

Death by a hot dog- 1 in 3,375.



Posted on: Yesterday 15:59
Top


Re: Toilet disposal
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home



Posted on: 1/17 8:32
Top


Re: Damage from falling tree branch
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Think NJSA 59:2-3 means the public entity can exercise reasonable judgment - based on the evidence (or lack) of a reported danger.

I'd expect it's tough to prove the City is in the wrong when it comes to tree damage. For example, the City likely inspected and trimmed the tree after the prior incident - if only to remove the fallen tree limb. Best to consult a lawyer though.


http://www.kostrolaw.com/NJFamilyIssu ... -against-public-entities/

Posted on: 1/15 17:22
Top


Re: Jersey City mayor-elect orders end to citywide reval
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

tern wrote:
I understand taxes are going to go up a lot on many downtown properties, but there is a big difference between 1.7% and 2% (or 2.2% as I believe Bodipooh speculated in some of his earlier missives).

The fact is we just don't know what the rate we will be, the only thing we can say is that if the appraisals are done correctly a $1 million house downtown should end up paying 4 times as much as a $250,000 place in the heights. Now if the heights house is actually valued at $500,000 (extended over the whole heights), it 'reduces' the downtown home's tax to only twice what the heights house is paying.

If you have been watching the market in the past two years it is not just downtown prices that are on the boil.

Robin.


Keep dreaming...the 2% or 1.79% already factors in estimated city-wide increases in valuation. The properties paying < %1 today will still end up paying close to double.


Posted on: 1/13 7:25
Top


Re: Your Cashless Society
#7
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Get ready for every transaction to leave a paper trail (or better yet incur interest).

Seems India was the whipping dog to experiment with this
not so distant future reality.


OUR NEW CASHLESS SOCIETY


Pathetic conspiracy article. If banks and the US gov were behind it - they would have done a damn better job. The Indian gov simply botched getting counterfeit notes under control by rushing the process.

The only possible winner out of this botch - is Bitcoin and not banks and governments.

Posted on: 1/12 22:36
Top


Re: Anti-gentrification activist
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Voyeur wrote:
I think our "activist" is back on the anti-gentrification warpath.

Today Curbed featured a bland profile of (mostly downtown) JC's best-kept secrets offered up by a Barcade employee who has lived in town for three years.

It's much the same as several other puff pieces in recent years selling the merits of DTJC to the Curbed readership on the other side of the river - certainly nothing offensive in her observations.

Nonetheless, scroll on down to the comment section and take a read of the screed written by "RealJCNative1". Reads like the shrill ranting of the "JC Take it Back" girl that started this thread a few years back. And of course, she's still furious about the "colonizers" taking over her town.

Yawn.


Wonder what her "larger points" were? Seemed well-rounded to me.

Posted on: 1/12 22:26
Top


Re: Jersey City mayor-elect orders end to citywide reval
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

tern wrote:
The way house prices have appreciated over the past couple of years will naturally lead to a fall in the tax rate, otherwise they are going to be collecting double the taxes they were previously.

Bodipooh bandies this 2% figure about, but it is based on nothing more than his own speculation.

1 or 2 family houses in the heights are now worth $400,000+, every one or two family in Journal Square is now worth $600,000+, if they all pay 2% the city would end up with too much money!

Robin.


If you assume the County calculates the assessed to true value ratio correctly (see column 2 in link), then Bodipooh's math is accurate. The difference between % increase in taxes and % house price appreciation will have an impact - but not as much as you might think. A huge number of downtown properties will see their taxes double - and ~1.8% of market value isn't an unreasonable estimate.


http://www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxat ... df/lptval/2016/Hudson.pdf

Posted on: 1/12 22:13
Top


Re: Jersey City mayor-elect orders end to citywide reval
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
...

There are a few pockets in DT that are "just enough" higher that they didn't have standing water during Sandy. I think this links properly:

https://project.wnyc.org/100yr-zones-p ... ml#15.24/40.7225/-74.0380


For Sandy - the map may be correct wrt basement flooding. But street-level flooding has been nowhere near as extensive anytime in the past decade - at least not west of Marin and north of Columbus. In this area, Sandy would have looked more like 3-4m on this link: http://geology.com/sea-level-rise/new-york.shtml


The sewers were the conduit for much of the flooding allowing the water to bypass high spots.


I agreed with your own post back in 2013. Think some of the newspapers published the 100-year flood elevation map as the "areas flooded by Sandy" - creating this myth on the extent of flooding. It's simply wrong.

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?post_id=328138

Posted on: 1/12 21:03
Top


Re: Jersey City mayor-elect orders end to citywide reval
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
...

There are a few pockets in DT that are "just enough" higher that they didn't have standing water during Sandy. I think this links properly:

https://project.wnyc.org/100yr-zones-p ... ml#15.24/40.7225/-74.0380


For Sandy - the map may be correct wrt basement flooding. But street-level flooding has been nowhere near as extensive anytime in the past decade - at least not west of Marin and north of Columbus. In this area, Sandy would have looked more like 3-4m on this link: http://geology.com/sea-level-rise/new-york.shtml

Posted on: 1/12 17:12
Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey bike, did you read this? So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. Gensis 1:27. No where is ther a quote about picking your own gender.


Did he say males had to have a penis and females a vagina? Or is that your interpretation?

The thing I like about most catholics - is that they value actions over words. And introspection over ego. Most don't inflict their views on non-catholics the way you do. You might believe you are professing your faith - but if that's the case - be more upfront about it. Stop pretending it's science, and profess your faith - and not use bizarre reasoning. I'd have a lot more respect for you on this board if you did that.

Also reflect on pride - the worst deadly sin in catholicism. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_deadly_sins#Pride

On your earlier post - I don't actually think you hate people. But I believe intolerant attitudes like yours can engender hate. Think about it.

Posted on: 1/5 21:26
Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
My position is based on facts.


Your position is based on your church's catechism which you probably helped beat into your students as a teacher. Explains your assertion that lying is more destructive than physical harm.

Quote:

...
if transgender truly exists, then picking our gender would be as simple as changing our clothes.


Why? Logic for dummies.

Quote:

...
The term is called body dysmorphia disorder.
...


What would a psychiatrist like Dr McHugh know about science? He has been peddling this narrative for nearly 4 decades, and it's been debunked.

Quote:

...
It is the reason doctors have filed the lawsuit with HHS mandate and luckily they have won.
...


The ruling wasn't a win, but an injunction. Jury's still out.

Quote:

....
You are not helping anyone who needs counseling, you are making the problem worse. We cannot pick our gender like we cannot pick our parents. Somethings in life are just a given. The only thing you can do is to make a freak out of this girl if she take hormones and have surgery to remove her breasts and implant a non-working penis.
...


I'm making a freak of no-one. I don't even pretend to understand what a transgender individual goes through. To me they're exactly that - an individual. But I know that I have no right to inflict counseling and dogma-driven prejudice on anyone.

Posted on: 1/3 22:34
Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


@Yvonne - your position on this topic is simply close-minded and dogma-based, not science-based. You decry anything that doesn't conform to your dogma as "lies". And as far as families go - I'd bet more families are destroyed over conforming to your kind of dogma, than so-called "lying" to kids about gender. My sister divorced her husband over his bullying of my nephew - who incidentally knew he was gay at a very early age.

It's pretty arrogant to pretend to know what changes happen to the brain during early pregnancy - and how that impacts gender identity and sexual orientation - when science can't yet fully explain it. Dogma and rhetoric certainly doesn't.

Posted on: 1/3 19:17
Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?

Posted on: 1/3 16:10
Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/

Posted on: 1/3 14:33
Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


...and they look the same the waist down for a substantial time inside the womb. The point of the articles linked - gender isn't binary based on physical attributes and chromosomes alone.

Posted on: 1/3 13:08
Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
JerseyMom, this is the reason doctors joined into that lawsuits concerning the HHS mandate. They know through experience this will not work. I know by working with students you do more harm by lying to children.
You do not lie about death or gender issue. In the past children were lied to about adoption, now that issue is in the past but it appears this issue has taken its place.
http://brnow.org/News/October-2016/Do ... e-HHS-transgender-mandate


Plenty of compelling science stating the opposite.
Quote:

http://factmyth.com/factoids/all-mammals-start-as-female/
http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/

Why is it thought that some people are born gay or born transgender? We all start life as being the same sex. As we grow and our genes express, a wide spectrum of influences affects fetal development and the neonate. Many of these factors have to do with the Y chromosome and hormones, which affect the brain. Since a wide variety of influences impact the blastocyst and fetus, it is reasonable to expect a wide spectrum of results in the neonate.


Posted on: 1/3 12:17
Top


Re: Car stolen from front of my house on York St.
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


Long shots - might try contacting the NJ state police, along with Newark Airport security. Your car could be in a long term lot at the airport. Also, it's in your interest to personally call every local and state org that might have knowledge of your car. Azul might be right - the thieves may have come up with a way to bypass security. Either that - or they've stolen the car for parts.

http://www.nj.com/news/index.ssf/2015 ... ng_ring_bust_nets_90.html
https://www.viceland.com/en_us/video/n ... /57683e3f5d83958b0dfc1103

Real bummer though.

Posted on: 1/2 3:56
Top


Re: options for TV for a non- tech savvy person
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Otmas wrote:
This sounds like an interesting idea I'd like to explore. Any recommendations for a quality HD antenna?


I experimented quite a bit with this. In JC you only need the most basic 25-mile antenna for HD tv. For me amplified antennas made little difference. Positioning of the antenna - on or near a south and west window improves the signal more than amplification.

For a single tv - just get one of these: 1ByOne

For remote access/live streaming you can set up something like this with HDHomeRun and Emby (DVR). Needs a little tech savvy.

https://www.amazon.com/SiliconDust-HDH ... ast-2-Tuner/dp/B00GY0UB54

https://emby.media/about.html

I watch TV from any PC browser using the standard HDHomeRun gui and recorded shows over Emby. For multiple tvs you can leverage Amazon Firesticks with HDHomeRun and Emby apps. You'll find Emby smoothes out the video - raw viewing over HDHomerun can be a little "choppy" when viewing remotely.

Posted on: 12/30 3:11
Top


Re: RIP George Michael
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home



Posted on: 12/26 5:50
Top


Merry Xmas, Mayor Healy
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


I ran into (ex) Mayor Healy today on Newark Ave. He was looking good. Wished him a Merry Xmas.


Posted on: 12/25 22:37
Top


Re: Battle against the "Bayonne Box" in The Heights
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:


You fell for it. "Bayonne box" is a Brewster invention.

Fact is - the "true" JC brownstones are money pits. And the "true" Bayonne boxes are pretty functional.


Bayonne box is a common term. Newark took steps to reduce the amount of BBs being built.

I am not sure where you are going with this "money pit" claim. This thread is covering the R-1 zoning that pretty much mandates a Bayonne Box for new construction. Are you saying that if setbacks are reduced and height allowances increased, and someone builds a townhouse, it will be a money pit?


dtjcview is playing the classic JCList game of being critical without being constructive or prescriptive. Neither the neighbors siding nor the maintenance costs of a property have any relevance to their aesthetic contribution to the streetscape.


Using words like aesthetic tells me you're a form over function kinda guy. Me - I'm the opposite. Personally I think you are cock-blocking progress to protect your personal investments. Why not let the free market decide?

Posted on: 2016/11/28 22:53
Top


Re: Battle against the "Bayonne Box" in The Heights
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

iGreg wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

JCGuys wrote:
At the minimum we can ask for flexibility. The current zoning allows these two unit boxes. It can be tweaked to allow 4 units with a more interesting design, like the R5 zoning did downtown. 4 units with a more interesting design is more profitable than a two unit Bayonne Box.


This is a the right direction, how to lever people without taking away their rights. If you allow more units if it conforms to some sort of aesthetic review, it's win win. We don't necessarily want to create what the conservators call "fake historic", but to create some guidelines to work within, like conform to the facade setback of the neighbors and have similar roofline. There's plenty of DT & Hoboken infill that has modern elements yet fits in to the streetscape.

Here's a question: Is the 4th st house below better or worse than a brickfaced BB for our streetscape? It wasn't cheap.

Resized Image




Passed this house when being built and it's no way framed out or built on the same template the Bayonne Boxes are.

It is actually very modern looking and interesting. Sure as shit cost hella more than the 250k you can slap a Bayonne Box up for.

#coolstorybro


You fell for it. "Bayonne box" is a Brewster invention.

Fact is - the "true" JC brownstones are money pits. And the "true" Bayonne boxes are pretty functional.

Brewster is being an asshole on this imo....

Posted on: 2016/11/27 1:12
Top


Re: Battle against the "Bayonne Box" in The Heights
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
That's just a "Bayonne Box" with a wooden facade. No accounting for taste. And look at the aluminum siding next door. Lipstick on a pig is still a pig...

And I personally think most DT brownstones are piles of shit with a dark brick facade. Perhaps I'm missing the point.



Not that I really want to defend it, but no, it has none of typical BB attributes except the garage. And what does the neighbor house have to do with it? Perhaps you should post an example of your ideal multifamily rowhouse since you say very little is up to your standards.


Do I need to explain what "lipstick on a pig means"? The brownstones I've seen downtown are money-pits. My guess is you own a number of these money-pits. Right?

Posted on: 2016/11/26 23:55
Top


Re: Battle against the "Bayonne Box" in The Heights
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

JCGuys wrote:
At the minimum we can ask for flexibility. The current zoning allows these two unit boxes. It can be tweaked to allow 4 units with a more interesting design, like the R5 zoning did downtown. 4 units with a more interesting design is more profitable than a two unit Bayonne Box.


This is a the right direction, how to lever people without taking away their rights. If you allow more units if it conforms to some sort of aesthetic review, it's win win. We don't necessarily want to create what the conservators call "fake historic", but to create some guidelines to work within, like conform to the facade setback of the neighbors and have similar roofline. There's plenty of DT & Hoboken infill that has modern elements yet fits in to the streetscape.

Here's a question: Is the 4th st house below better or worse than a brickfaced BB for our streetscape? It wasn't cheap.

Resized Image


That's just a "Bayonne Box" with a wooden facade. No accounting for taste. And look at the aluminum siding next door. Lipstick on a pig is still a pig...

And I personally think most DT brownstones are piles of shit with a dark brick facade. Perhaps I'm missing the point.


Posted on: 2016/11/26 18:01
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


First, let me congratulate Donald Trump on being elected President. This is the best democracy the world has ever known. Those protesting the election results need to understand that and move on.

Where Hillary and the Democrats lost - was they disenfranchised a huge segment of voters. When they talk to the middle class - they're talking to the unionized middle class. What Donald and his team did, spectacularly imo, is resonate with the non-unionized middle class.

If you have watched Donald, read his books, watch his shows - you'll know that he is an extremely intelligent guy. He deliberately dumbed down his campaign rhetoric to reach out to that middle class disenfranchised by the Democrats.

Hillary Clinton lost the election on this more than anything else with: "When they go low, we go high". When she went high - she stopped listening to - and communicating with - the majority of Americans.

The Trump election has been a game changer - and it's great to see the stagnant politics in the US shaken up like this. I don't care for a lot of his policies - but I don't have to - given my faith in the strength of US democracy.

Posted on: 2016/11/20 6:40
Top


Re: Montreal Bans New Pit Bull Ownership After Deadly Mauling
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
....

Rationalization is the root of all evil. You are rationalizing your preference of pit bulls over the safety of humans, especially children. Even the Constitution speaks about the right of "...life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The Constitution is referring to humans not pit bulls. You are off base.


Yvonne - I'm asserting you are an idiot. You are pro-car and anti-dog. Cars kill more kids than dogs.

If you support cars in JC, then you support killing kids.

That simple enough for you???


You choose to protect animals who attack children sometimes causing death. These vicious dogs attack without being provoke. People do not choose to have an auto accident but peoople choose to have these vicious animals that maimed and kill children. There is something wrong with a person that puts the life of an animal above the life of a human especially a child. I suggest you get counseling. There is even a quote in the Bible Matthew 15:26 about not giving to dogs what belongs to children. That quote refers to food but I am talking about life. You value the wrong life. Children comes first.


You choose to protect Toyotas who attack children sometimes causing death. These vicious Toyotas attack without being provoked. People do not choose to have an auto accident but people choose to have these vicious Toyotas that maim and kill children. There is something wrong with a person that puts the life of a Toyota above the life of a human especially a child. I suggest you get counseling. There is even a quote in the Bible Matthew 15:26 about not giving to Toyotas what belongs to children. That quote refers to food but I am talking about life. You value the wrong Toyota. Children come first.

See how that works? Hold dog owners (and car owners) accountable, not pit bulls or Toyotas..

Posted on: 2016/11/20 6:04
Top


Re: Montreal Bans New Pit Bull Ownership After Deadly Mauling
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
....

Rationalization is the root of all evil. You are rationalizing your preference of pit bulls over the safety of humans, especially children. Even the Constitution speaks about the right of "...life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness." The Constitution is referring to humans not pit bulls. You are off base.


Yvonne - I'm asserting you are an idiot. You are pro-car and anti-dog. Cars kill more kids than dogs.

If you support cars in JC, then you support killing kids.

That simple enough for you???

Posted on: 2016/11/19 19:30
Top


Re: Montreal Bans New Pit Bull Ownership After Deadly Mauling
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Hold people accountable. Period.

We don't universally ban fast cars, sharp objects, guns & bullets, hot cups of coffee, peanuts, hot dogs, clowns...the folks that believe that BSL works - are likely the same people that believe excuses like "the dog ate their homework".


Actually, this country bans a lot of things. Here are some: It banned lead in the gas and banned the sale of cigarettes to minors. Banning this breed will keep people, especially children safe.

What needs to banned in order to prevent your ignorance from being spread?


If you believe that then the blood of the next victim is on you. You are putting a dog over the safety of young children, the usual victims of pit bulls.


You should apologize for your blatant hypocrisy given your unashamed pro-car posts. You and your kind have caused more child deaths than any breed of dog. Shame on you.

Quote:

http://www.cdc.gov/safechild/child_injury_data.html
The leading causes of injury death differed by age group.
For children less than 1 year of age, two–thirds of injury deaths were due to suffocation.
Drowning was the leading cause injury death for those 1 to 4 years of age.
For children 5 to 19 years of age, the most injury deaths were due to being an occupant in a motor vehicle traffic crash.
.



Posted on: 2016/11/19 18:43
Top



TopTop
(1) 2 3 4 ... 97 »






Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017