Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
70 user(s) are online (64 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 70

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: ‘My name is Amy, not Tom DeGise’
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

HCDO Chair Amy DeGise announces plans to resign from Jersey City BOE seat

Hudson County Democratic Organization Chair Amy DeGise has announced that she will be resigning from her seat on the Jersey City Board of Education on February 1st to focus more time on building the local party.
https://hudsoncountyview.com/hcdo-chai ... rom-jersey-city-boe-seat/

Posted on: 2019/1/24 5:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
The headline gave me an Eminem earworm. Guess my brain thinks all pols are Slim Shady.

Posted on: 2018/6/2 2:05

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 15:46
From Departing Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
She should teach Jersey City kids a new word:

N-E-P-O-T-I-S-M

Posted on: 2018/6/1 15:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/15 0:21
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Stringer wrote:

?My name is Amy, not Tom DeGise?

Daughter of county executive runs for HCDO chair

by Al Sullivan
Reporter staff writer
May 27, 2018

Seated in a back booth at the VIP Diner, a well-known Jersey City political hangout for nearly a half century, Amy DeGise didn?t look remotely out of place.

The daughter of County Executive Tom DeGise is running to become chair of the Hudson County Democratic Organization (HCDO) the longtime county political organization, challenging state Sen. and Union City Mayor Brian Stack.

So it was fitting that she sat down to talk to The Reporter in a place where members of the old guard of Jersey City have long met. But DeGise has big plans to revamp and modernize the HCDO if she is elected on June 12 by a vote by committee people throughout Hudson County.
?Some believe that she is running in order to guarantee that her father, Tom, will have the Democratic line in 2019. But Amy said she would not automatically give the line to her father if she gets to be chair, or, for that matter, any of the current incumbents for any county or state elected office.? ** ***** Hmmm?. HudsonCountyView 3/8/2018: Healy, Boggiano, Walker among Jersey City politicos backing DeGise for re-election. ? Walker, Ward D Councilman Michael Yun, Jersey City Board of Education Trustee Amy DeGise, Tom?s daughter, ex-Assembly members Joan Quigley and Sean Connors, as well as former Councilmen Peter Brennan and Ben Lopez, also endorsed DeGise.? .

Posted on: 2018/5/29 2:08

‘My name is Amy, not Tom DeGise’
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

‘My name is Amy, not Tom DeGise’

Daughter of county executive runs for HCDO chair

by Al Sullivan
Reporter staff writer
May 27, 2018

Seated in a back booth at the VIP Diner, a well-known Jersey City political hangout for nearly a half century, Amy DeGise didn’t look remotely out of place.

The daughter of County Executive Tom DeGise is running to become chair of the Hudson County Democratic Organization (HCDO) the longtime county political organization, challenging state Sen. and Union City Mayor Brian Stack.

So it was fitting that she sat down to talk to The Reporter in a place where members of the old guard of Jersey City have long met. But DeGise has big plans to revamp and modernize the HCDO if she is elected on June 12 by a vote by committee people throughout Hudson County.

Posted on: 2018/5/29 0:47

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017