Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
172 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 172

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 ... 27 »

Re: Republican Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Washington Post

Trump appears to encourage gun owners to take action if Clinton appoints anti-gun judges

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/po ... appoints-anti-gun-judges/

I don't like Trump but his quote was very vague. If you think he meant something violent, that's because you interpreted it that way, not because he said it.

And I don't care for Hillary but what does it mean when the Orlando Killer's father sits directly behind her smiling while she talks about standing with Orlando?

And she has sill not denounced his appearance???

Imagine if Dylan Roof's father was smiling, sitting front and center at a Trump rally.

Posted on: 2016/8/9 23:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Washington Post

Trump appears to encourage gun owners to take action if Clinton appoints anti-gun judges

I don't like Trump but his quote was very vague. If you think he meant something violent, that's because you interpreted it that way, not because he said it.

And I don't care for Hillary but what does it mean when the Orlando Killer's father sits directly behind her smiling while she talks about standing with Orlando?

And she has sill not denounced his appearance???

Posted on: 2016/8/9 23:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Washington Post

Posted on: 2016/8/9 23:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So by the progressive view of guilt by association I guess Hillary supports Muslim terror and gay bashing with the creepy guy in her audience...

http://nypost.com/2016/08/09/father-o ... -behind-clinton-at-rally/

When you think about... how did this nut get so close to HRC on stage?
excuse me but Jayden Omar's father committed no crime. Get outta here with your hate
I stand corrected. I have not been paying that much attention to mateen Omar's father. He sounds repugnant. Whoever invited him should be fired but I do not believe he was sending signals to isis

Don't know who you are talking about, but the killer's father said on tv he was invited by local democrats and he got a prime seat.... I wonder if he was sending any hand signals out to ISIS or Muslim Brotherhood.

As CBS News previously reported, Mateen said that, ?God will punish those involved in homosexuality?.

He also hosts a TV show on a California-based satellite Afghan TV station that is ?nationalistic, pro-Taliban slant; full of anti-U.S. rhetoric and inflammatory language.?

So tell me about my hate????

Posted on: 2016/8/9 22:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
So by the progressive view of guilt by association I guess Hillary supports Muslim terror and gay bashing with the creepy guy in her audience...

excuse me but Jayden Omar's father committed no crime. Get outta here with your hate

Don't know who you are talking about, but the killer's father said on tv he was invited by local democrats and he got a prime seat.... I wonder if he was sending any hand signals out to ISIS or Muslim Brotherhood.

As CBS News previously reported, Mateen said that, ?God will punish those involved in homosexuality?.

He also hosts a TV show on a California-based satellite Afghan TV station that is ?nationalistic, pro-Taliban slant; full of anti-U.S. rhetoric and inflammatory language.?

So tell me about my hate????

Posted on: 2016/8/9 22:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:

Posted on: 2016/8/9 21:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/8/9 21:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Washington Post

Posted on: 2016/8/9 21:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Trump is a business man not a politician. He has no filter. Hillary on the other hand has been groomed for this for the last 16 yrs. She has a staff so large she has no idea who sets up her servers. She does not think we'll on her feet. She has proven this many times over in the past. She has no opinion and it will only go downhill for her once she has to speak. Her silence right now is strategic.

Trump has no filter, not because he is a businessman but just because he is Trump and think he does not need one (or can't control himself).
You need a filter in business as much as you need in politics.

Posted on: 2016/8/9 20:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Once you decided to run for public office you are nothing more than a politician. They kill me with he is not a politician. Get real! and Businessman is questionable.

Posted on: 2016/8/9 20:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Trump is a business man not a politician. He has no filter. Hillary on the other hand has been groomed for this for the last 16 yrs. She has a staff so large she has no idea who sets up her servers. She does not think we'll on her feet. She has proven this many times over in the past. She has no opinion and it will only go downhill for her once she has to speak. Her silence right now is strategic.
wrong. trump is not not a conman. he is a con, man!

Posted on: 2016/8/9 20:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/8/9 20:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
They are not views from Trump, that is vitriol.

Quote:

135jc wrote:
?Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.?

Posted on: 2016/8/9 20:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/8/9 17:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hillary may go for another bathroom break and not come back-this is the gal who hasn't had a press conference in, well, forever-how will she do when she has to answer an unfiltered question?

She will do much better than Trump and his one-liners. No doubt.

Trump stands up and takes every question, Hillary is afraid to take an unscripted question-which is why she hasn't had a press conference (as a POTUS candidate) for over SIX FREAKING MONTHS.

She'll be exposed for the fraud she is.

I can't wait for the debates. Trump has no idea what he is talking about and it will be even more obvious during the debates.

One of the candidate is indeed one big fraud in this election but it is definitively not Clinton.

Posted on: 2016/8/9 16:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Atsushi wrote:
Resized Image

He probably won't show up.

Is Hillary supposed to be the Olympian? Or is she one of the doped up Russians?

Posted on: 2016/8/9 16:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Hillary may go for another bathroom break and not come back-this is the gal who hasn't had a press conference in, well, forever-how will she do when she has to answer an unfiltered question?

Trump stands up and takes every question, Hillary is afraid to take an unscripted question-which is why she hasn't had a press conference (as a POTUS candidate) for over SIX FREAKING MONTHS.

That's good. Let it all out! What else do you got?

Posted on: 2016/8/9 16:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

He probably won't show up.

Posted on: 2016/8/9 16:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/8/9 15:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

There is tremendous doubt that is why she won't speak. Remember her coal miner incident?

Posted on: 2016/8/9 14:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2016/8/9 14:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/8/9 14:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
The only way Clinton doesn't win this election, is if she is caught clubbing a baby seal to death .... Trump will be seen as the biggest dump-ass, the republicans have ever represented them .... This will be the biggest landslide win for the democrats on record, or at least the past 30 years.
This said, Bernie would have surpassed the winning margin if he was the front 'man' for them.

Hillary will succeed, only because Trump is that bad

Your lack of historical knowledge is glaring.

Biggest landslide victory EVER by a Democrat candidate: FDR (FDR's first reelection campaign in 1936, 523 - 8)

Biggest victory by a Democrat over the past 30 years: Bill Clinton (1996 reelection, 379 - 159, a 220-point difference)

No way Hillary will surpass Bill's 379 electoral college votes.

According to http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/ , if the election was held today, the electoral college would look like this:

Hillary Clinton

Donald Trump

Which would be a massive victory for Clinton, BUT the election isn't until November, and much can happen between now and then. The race should tighten up. What's more interesting is the pushback from Republican candidates. They are trying to immunize/quarantine themselves from the Trump virus. And the GOP has a severe infection.

Posted on: 2016/8/9 14:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
?Liberals claim to want to give a hearing to other views, but then are shocked and offended to discover that there are other views.?

Posted on: 2016/8/9 14:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
The only way Clinton doesn't win this election, is if she is caught clubbing a baby seal to death .... Trump will be seen as the biggest dump-ass, the republicans have ever represented them .... This will be the biggest landslide win for the democrats on record, or at least the past 30 years.
This said, Bernie would have surpassed the winning margin if he was the front 'man' for them.

Your lack of historical knowledge is glaring.

Biggest landslide victory EVER by a Democrat candidate: FDR (FDR's first reelection campaign in 1936, 523 - 8)

Biggest victory by a Democrat over the past 30 years: Bill Clinton (1996 reelection, 379 - 159, a 220-point difference)

No way Hillary will surpass Bill's 379 electoral college votes.

Posted on: 2016/8/9 13:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Wait until the debates to make such a declaration. She has no substance nor can she think on her feet.

Posted on: 2016/8/9 12:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/8/9 12:55
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
A former Ronald Reagan political director is the latest GOP official unwilling to support Donald Trump for president.

Frank Lavin has served in every Republican administration since Reagan's. Most recently, he served as George W. Bush's Undersecretary of Commerce for international trade, and he says he'll vote for Hillary Clinton, rejecting the Republican Party's presidential nominee for the first time in 40 years.

In a commentary published Sunday on CNN.com, Lavin said that Trump's four bankruptcies raise questions about his business record and that Trump's "thin-skinned belligerence toward every challenge, rebuke, or criticism would promise the nation a series of a high-voltage quarrels."

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/3270 ... ays-hell-vote-for-clinton

Posted on: 2016/8/9 10:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Maine Sen. Susan Collins is the latest high-profile Republican to announce she cannot support her party's presidential nominee this fall.

"I will not be voting for Donald Trump for president," the centrist GOP lawmaker wrote in a Washington Post op-ed. "This is not a decision I make lightly, for I am a lifelong Republican. But Donald Trump does not reflect historical Republican values nor the inclusive approach to governing that is critical to healing the divisions in our country."

The four-term senator has long been critical of Trump, saying after his attack on a federal judge of Mexican heritage that comments like those made it "very difficult" for her to support the Republican nominee.

In the Post, she writes that while she had hoped Trump would temper his language and instead focus his fire on Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton, Instead, Collins argues, he's gotten worse and points to his most recent offense of attacking the Gold Star parents of the late Army Capt. Humayun Khan after they spoke out against him at the Democratic National Convention over his proposals to ban some Muslims from entering the U.S.

Collins said that the attacks against Judge Gonzalo Curiel, the Kahn family and his earlier mocking of a disabled New York Times reporter led her "to the inescapable conclusion that Mr. Trump lacks the temperament, self-discipline and judgment required to be president."

http://www.npr.org/2016/08/08/4892567 ... cant-support-donald-trump

Posted on: 2016/8/9 2:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
I take it we are changing the subject now, because the original point has been utterly shot down?

Quote:

AlexC wrote:
Money, Money and Mo' Money! Citizens United! Voted for by the SCOTUS, Money Rules!

So what's the problem?

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:

Do i like the involvement of Wall Street or any big donors in Clinton's campaign or politics in general? No, I don't but at least she does not position herself as the anti-Wall Street candidate...

More laughs. You are joking, right?

This comes straight from her own website:

The Facts: Clinton Has The Toughest Plan To Take On Wall Street And The Financial Industry

https://www.hillaryclinton.com/briefin ... d-the-financial-industry/

One point for you.

What about the other part you conveniently ignored: Trump positions himself as the anti-Wall Street candidate but accepts big donations from them and they compose almost half of his economic advisory council but you have no problem with that.
Can I laugh at you too? One point for me?

The truth is I don't like that and was not happy to see this news. But given the fact that Wall Street has pumped over 100x more money into her campaign than Trump's, I think that he is far more likely to take them on than her.

There's a 0% chance these firms are pumping all this money into her without expecting a handsome return on their investment. Almost all of Trump's contributions (to the extent he is not self-funding) come from small donors, who do not expect the same favors.
are you for real? donald has stated he wants to repeal dodd-frank. if the big banks are not donating to donald, it is because they realize how repugnant he is.

Are you for real? Explain this:

Wall Street readies big Trump assault

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/03 ... -trump-wall-street-220141

Yes, I'm sure that Wall Street types of all people suddenly developed a conscience and are simply acting out of moral concerns.

Posted on: 2016/8/9 1:29

« 1 ... 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 ... 27 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017