Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
122 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 122

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Man punched, robbed in Jersey City after night of drinking, cops say (Downtown)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:
just think of all the Bro cred he'll get telling his Boken buddies about how he got robbed while hammered in Jersey City. "Dude I was so wasted I couldn't even tell the cops where it happened man..."

Sadly this story will serve as a case study for the JC hooligans showing how to rob drunk targets late night in DTJC...

You seem to have more of a problem with the victim the the attackers. I bet you're a great neighbor always keeping it real. Moron

99% this is black on white violent crime (robbery counts) and mfadam is a flaming "progressive," hence you see the blame the white guy victim strategy.
wtf? Way to take this thread on a complete 180. Could you knock it off with blaming liberals for everything wrong in your life for one freaking day?

They are pretty terrible.

Posted on: 2017/5/8 18:18

Re: Man punched, robbed in Jersey City after night of drinking, cops say (Downtown)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:
just think of all the Bro cred he'll get telling his Boken buddies about how he got robbed while hammered in Jersey City. "Dude I was so wasted I couldn't even tell the cops where it happened man..."

Sadly this story will serve as a case study for the JC hooligans showing how to rob drunk targets late night in DTJC...

You seem to have more of a problem with the victim the the attackers. I bet you're a great neighbor always keeping it real. Moron

99% this is black on white violent crime (robbery counts) and mfadam is a flaming "progressive," hence you see the blame the white guy victim strategy.
wtf? Way to take this thread on a complete 180. Could you knock it off with blaming liberals for everything wrong in your life for one freaking day?

Posted on: 2017/5/8 10:15

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/12/15 20:50
From The Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Hahahaha. So this stupid fuck was so wasted that he was unable to call for an m, Uber and it took him several hours to walk back to Hoboken? He got drunk, he fell down on his motherfucking face and he tried to make up a story to cover for his shit ass stupidity. It's like the dumb drunk rich kids I see passed out on the sidewalks in New York fuck them I hope they all get fucking robbed

Posted on: 2017/5/8 5:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:

Where does it say that the attackers were black or that the victim was white?

Where does anyone state that the attacker was black?

Or that the victim was white?

Posted on: 2017/5/7 22:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:

Right there.

You are not reading it correctly. He states "99% of the time". That is the case not specifically this one though.

Posted on: 2017/5/7 17:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:

Right there.

Posted on: 2017/5/7 14:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:

Where does anyone state that the attacker was black?

Posted on: 2017/5/7 13:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/1 0:23
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:

Posted on: 2017/5/6 18:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/1 14:07
From Earth
Group:
Registered Users
Rollin' a drunk--nothing new in Jersey City.

Move on....

Posted on: 2017/5/6 13:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:

Posted on: 2017/5/6 10:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

mfadam wrote:

Posted on: 2017/5/6 2:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
This is exactly why we can not have nice things in Jersey City!

Posted on: 2017/5/5 23:07

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/6 1:31
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
This is exactly why we moved here rather than Hoboken...

Quote:

mfadam wrote:

Posted on: 2017/5/5 19:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:
So this guy got robbed in Newport? Can you even do that?

Dude probably fell over, got approached by a bunch of concerned Indian men who poked him in the back to see if he was conscious, then he rolled over and threw $90 at them.

Keep it in Hoboken, child.

My money is on he was wandering around Downtown looking to cop coke after a night out of drinking. That's the reason so much time probably passed between him leaving his friends.

Posted on: 2017/5/5 19:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/17 3:49
From Erie
Group:
Registered Users
So this guy got robbed in Newport? Can you even do that?

Dude probably fell over, got approached by a bunch of concerned Indian men who poked him in the back to see if he was conscious, then he rolled over and threw $90 at them.

Keep it in Hoboken, child.

Posted on: 2017/5/5 19:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/8 17:09
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/5/5 18:09

Man punched, robbed in Jersey City after night of drinking, cops say (Downtown)
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
By Patrick Villanova | The Jersey Journal
on May 05, 2017 at 11:22 AM

A 22-year-old Hoboken man was robbed of approximately $90 early Friday morning in Downtown Jersey City, a police report states.

The Court Street man told police he went out for drinks at Taphaus on Second Street with coworkers and left the bar between 1 and 1:30 a.m. The group went to a pizzeria, but because he was "extremely intoxicated" the victim could not tell police which pizzeria they went to, the report indicates.

The man then set out on foot for home, but as he was walking, a group of four males approached him from behind and punched him in the face, the report states.

One of the attackers demanded that he give up money, according to the report, which also states the victim told police one of the robbers pressed something up against his back that felt like a gun.

When the 22-year-old turned around and pulled out his wallet he saw something silver in one of the robbers' hands and gave them between $80 and $100, the report indicates.

The victim told police that he could not remember where the robbery took place because he was "very intoxicated," according to the report.

The man could not give police a clear time of when the incident occurred because it took him several hours to walk back to Hoboken, police said.

The police report also indicates that the man had minor bruising to the left side of his face, but that he refused medical attention.

Posted on: 2017/5/5 17:50

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017