Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
30 user(s) are online (22 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 30

more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (CatDog)




Re: Jersey City Project Eat -Eat-Drink-Enjoy-Repeat
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


I'm going to start my own condo / festival space soon. The slogan is going to be:
Live
Laugh
Love
Think
Study
Learn
Breathe
Bathe
Move
Walk
Run
Stay
Work
Play
Eat
Drink
Enjoy
Stop
Go
Repeat

Posted on: 6/22 11:10
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Second, their hatred stems from pure emotion, not rationality. Trump does indeed support more liberal positions than any Republican president in modern history, but because they've already been calling him Hitler and a bigoted xenophobic rapist for months if not years, they're too far down the rabbit hole to turn back now.

They are a lost cause and they aren't worth even reaching out to. Instead, reach out to the moderates, who are more connected with reality.

lol. As if anyone that supports Trump is connected to reality.

And I don't believe for a second that Trump supports more liberal positions than any Republican president in modern history, for the simple fact that Trump will support anything and everything at any point in time depending on who he is talking to.

"I don't stand by anything" is perhaps the most telling thing Trump has ever said. That and "I might lie to you."

He will say anything to get approval from people, and then completely deny it or refuse to support it, and then say something completely opposite the next day, and then turn around and do something else entirely. Trying to predict what Trump supports or doesn't support is a gamble depending on what he last watched on FOX News.

Posted on: 5/31 16:59
Top


Re: Jersey City mulls law targeting puppy mill pet stores
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
[quote]
rescuelife wrote:
I don't discount the possibility you are right, particularly about #3 (increasing awareness, and perhaps deriving some other benefits as a result of that) but with regards to #2, my impression has always been that most of the puppy mills from which animals originate were usually found in PA (that was until some state laws curtailed those operations) and from OH and some Southern states (KY, TN).

In any case, I am now genuinely curious as to whether we even have pet stores in town that sell dogs, or cats.
I don't think there's a single pet store in JC or anywhere nearby that sells cats and dogs now. They all do small pets like fish, lizards, birds, hamsters, etc. I think in part because cats and dogs take up so much space/maintenance, but also because people are going to shelters and adoption events.

Anyway, I'm glad they rejected the bill as written, it really should allow for breeders to sell dogs and cats.

Posted on: 5/26 12:34
Top


Re: Dog Shit
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


So what should I do about a neighbor that leaves piles of dog shit in his yard all week so it stinks to hell on a hot day? I'm thinking of just going to ask him nicely but I have a sneaking suspicion that the kind of person that leaves tons of dog shit in their yard isn't going to be the most personable guy.

Is this something that I can report to the department of housing, or health, or something? We're about to enter Summer and I'm not looking forward to the smell of dog feces wafting into my apartment every day.

Posted on: 5/23 18:24
Top


Re: Controversy swirls around Jersey City synagogue
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

brewster wrote:
Wow. A little broad don't you think? Lets try it with some substitutions and see how it sounds when referring to the behavior of a small segment of a different population.

Classic deflection technique for anyone criticizing the blacks. Racist! White supremacists! No, just against a community that has shown time and again that they view everyone else as crime victims and will engage in violent behavior to enrich themselves at the detriment of others.

Comfortable with that?

Don't be ridiculous. By "Orthodox Jewish community" we're not talking about "Jewish people." You can't compare the small and insular Orthodox community that actually works together in concerted efforts to a population of tens of millions of people spread across the entire country that make up no more of a community than Jersey City does with Cleveland.

In contrast, the Orthodox Jewish community is banded together in small areas, in tight-knit groups with private police forces, that ostracize members that leave the community, cover up crimes, run sham charities (Kars4Kids), use intimidating real estate tactics, skirt tax law, and take over township school boards to ruin public education for gentiles and secular Jews. Plus there's the harassment in Israel to more secular Jews, or the outrageous way they push Palestinians out of their land for settlements. It is not anti-semitic to be opposed to the Orthodox Jewish community. The problem with them isn't the fact that they're Jewish, it's that they're a bunch of assholes that band together to ruin the lives of other people. Ask the residents of Lakewood, and Ramapo, and anyone in Israel that has to deal with them. Or anyone who has lived in Brooklyn and has been regularly harassed or propositioned for sex, or been beaten up by the Shomrim (their private police force). Ask all the Orthodox Jewish children with diseases and deformities because of incestuous arranged marriages, or the Jewish children with genital herpes from having a rabbi perform oral sex on them.

Again, none of this is about them being Jewish. Secular Jews have just as many problems with the Orthodox. If they were Mormons or Scientologists or Jehovah's Witnesses doing all this, I'd be just as angry.

Posted on: 5/11 19:15

Edited by CatDog on 2017/5/11 19:30:57
Top


Re: Controversy swirls around Jersey City synagogue
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCGuys wrote:
A bunch of Nazis in this thread. A church/communuty center should be allowed to open anywhere. But i disagree with the property tax exemption.
classic deflection technique for anyone criticizing the Orthodox Jews. Nazis! Anti-semitism! No, just against a community that has shown time and again that they view everyone else as subhuman and will engage in gross behavior to enrich themselves at the detriment of others.

Posted on: 5/11 13:12
Top


Re: Jersey City Residents Decry Offensive Murals Commissioned by the City
#7
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The law requires people to call Jesus a liar on marriage. Jesus said, "A man leaves his father and mother and clings to his wife and the two will be one flesh." Religion does not stop when you leave your house of worship. Granted this is another topic. The Supreme Court also said Dred Scott was not a citizen. So why is the Supreme Court right now?
wtf are you even talking about? How is the law requiring you to call Jesus a liar? What about that statement has anything to do with the law or lying? That a man doesn't have to leave his father and mother and can live at home with them? I can't understand the nonsense rattling around in your noggin without a crazy translator.

Posted on: 5/11 13:09
Top


Re: Jersey City Residents Decry Offensive Murals Commissioned by the City
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

jc_dweller wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
What hyprocrites, people say no censorship but there is censorship with the ban on chain stores downtown. Why is one fine but not the other?


To point out the obvious, one (art) is protected by the first amendment. The other (stores) is not.


Funny, how liberals ignore the First Amendment on other matters like the florists and bakers who do not want to cater a same sex wedding. Religion falls under the First Amendment before speech , assembly, etc. Returning to the subject, it is still mediocre art.
The law isn't stopping you from being a Catholic. It's just stopping you from treating other people like subhumans. Your arguments are identical to the ones made against interracial marriage, desegregation, and abolition, fyi.

Your concern trolling about the Constitution would make a lot more sense if you had the vaguest understanding of how it works, and if you weren't constantly harping on about nonsense like tiger murals scaring awful drivers.

Posted on: 5/10 15:21
Top


Re: Man punched, robbed in Jersey City after night of drinking, cops say (Downtown)
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

mfadam wrote:
just think of all the Bro cred he'll get telling his Boken buddies about how he got robbed while hammered in Jersey City. "Dude I was so wasted I couldn't even tell the cops where it happened man..."

Sadly this story will serve as a case study for the JC hooligans showing how to rob drunk targets late night in DTJC...


You seem to have more of a problem with the victim the the attackers. I bet you're a great neighbor always keeping it real. Moron


99% this is black on white violent crime (robbery counts) and mfadam is a flaming "progressive," hence you see the blame the white guy victim strategy.
wtf? Way to take this thread on a complete 180. Could you knock it off with blaming liberals for everything wrong in your life for one freaking day?

Posted on: 5/8 6:15
Top


Re: Jersey City Residents Decry Offensive Murals Commissioned by the City
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
It is about time someone commented on these murals. The one near White Castle on Newark Avenue nearly caused car crashes when it was put up. Drivers were startled by the image of the tiger.
lol what? What kind of moron is started enough by a mural of a tiger that they nearly crash?

I hope the city ignores the crybaby that is whining about this mural. Hopefully they learned their lesson from the Monopoly board debacle that there will always be someone complaining about something. If it isn't a patronizing social justice white person getting offended on the behalf of minorities, it will be a right-wing religious nut with a persecution complex complaining about tigers or God knows what else.

In this very thread we have two great examples. Yvonne represents the latter. And this Sarah Ordway person represents the former. I'm seriously sick of self-righteous white people deciding that they need to get offended on behalf of minorities. It's incredibly patronizing and honestly offensive. Not much different than the thinking of old that white people had to "steward" the "noble savages" and other races that were somehow incapable of looking after themselves.

Best to just ignore everyone and let the artist do what they want, so long as it's not obscene.

Posted on: 5/6 12:22
Top


Re: The Lutze Biergarten - Harborside
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

jc_dweller wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Apparently you have never seen any international football matches between Netherlands and Germany. They are very distinct societies. But you are right about who arrived first.




Quote:

jc_dweller wrote:
I know this is irrelevant, but I can't get over the fact that they say JC was founded by the Germans. No, it was the Dutch. I know they're similar and all, but it's just not correct.....

As for their food, I'm withholding judgment. It's not the kind of place I'd go regardless, so far be it for me to trash them.


Agreed, they're distinct and I think they'd each be happy to give a litany of reasons. But I would still say similar. I think we agree on the point. ;)
There's a reason the Dutch are called Swamp Germans.

Posted on: 5/4 14:13
Top


Re: Landlords: You Cannot Say "NO SECTION 8" in Your Rental Ads
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I really hate this liberal garbage.

At least in this case, it's very easy to get around it, as other posters have said.
liberals are the worst, always trying to prevent discrimination against people. Terrible!

Posted on: 4/28 13:28
Top


Re: another fulop protected slum burns down
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Quote:
Dolomiti wrote:
Or, those "people in the know" can report possible violators.
http://www.jerseycitynj.gov/hedc.aspx?id=1180


Quote:

neverleft wrote:
Property owners around Journal Square/India Square have been complaining for many years starting under the Healy administration continuing into the Fulop administration.

Quote:

neverleft wrote:
It is a disaster waiting to happen and when it does a slick lawyer is going to request the complaint logs from JC’s help desk and sue the city for inaction.


Quote:

Dolomiti wrote:
They're federal employees. Not spies for the Division of Housing Code Enforcement.

What about satellite dish installers? Is 6+ per house a bit much? Is a permit needed to install a dish?


.
lol what? You know they just stack up new satellite dishes any time a new tenant opens service right? I see two-family homes with actually only two families in them that have 8 satellite dishes on them. There's a 4 unit building near me with an incredible 12 sattelite dishes on it.

Posted on: 4/24 23:13
Top


Re: another fulop protected slum burns down
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


Stubbed my toe this morning. Is there no end to Fulop's cruelty?

Posted on: 4/24 23:12
Top


Re: h1b racket in jersey city about to crash
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


H1-B abuse is getting out of hand. Will be glad to see the use of these visa curtailed.

Posted on: 4/19 17:11
Top


Re: Anyone know of a peditrician who is anti-vaccine or vaccine neutral in JC?
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

lipzilla wrote:
1) In 1987, Congress made it impossible to sue the Pharma companies related to vaccine injuries. That's when Pharma realized that they could make huge profits from vaccines because there is no longer any downside risk from costly lawsuits. As a result, the number of vaccines kids receive today has gone from 16 shots thru age 18 to 67 shots thru age 18 from 1987 to 2017. Coincidence? I think not.

2) In addition, vaccines are not subjected to the same testing/scrutiny as medicine. They do not have use double placebo testing and the length of time to get a vaccine to the market is a lot shorter. As a result, vaccines require less R&D expense and thus another reason why vaccines are very profitable to pharma companies

3) Two wrongs don't make a right. In life, that's true. In science, that's true. Do you know the ingredients in a typical vaccine? Most vaccines contain aluminum, thimerosal (aka mercury) and glyphosate (aka the carcinogetic toxin found in Monsanto's Round Up). These are toxins folks and it is being injected straight into the blood stream. There is a possibility of it getting into the brain and cause a lot of havoc. And don't get me started about "trace amounts". It's going straight into the blood stream. Your body has no defense to that.

4) 75 cents of each vaccine administered goes into a vaccine trust fund. When someone is harmed by a vaccine, they go to vaccine court. Thus far, $3.6 billion has been paid out. The MMR can contribute to causing Autism. The effects are even more magnified in baby boys (especially african american). If a parent gives their baby, baby tylenol after the MMR to fight the fever, the Acetaminophen, the toxins in vaccine along with the baby's testosterone magnify the effects and increase the chances of speech delay, auto immune disorders and autism.

5) Peditricians main money maker is vaccines. Big pharmas pay out big bonuses to doctors who follow their vaccine schedules. Without vaccines, it is very difficult for peditricians to be profitable. The peditricians don't have your interest in check. There is a clear conflict of interest.

6) Big pharmas and CDC are not indepedent. Employees of the CDC routinely get lucrative job offers from Big Pharma companies such as Merck to join their team. CDC is essentially a marketing vehicle to promote vaccines so that the Big pharmas sell as many vaccines as possible.

7) The CDC cherry picks scientific data to suit their needs to make vaccines effective. What does "effective" even mean? It just means that the body has to produce anti-bodies when the vaccine is administered. The anti-bodies don't even have to prevent the flu/measles/mumps from happening. The very definition of "effective" is a joke.

8) All vaccines are tested independently. There have been no studies that research if two or three vaccines are given at once. There has been no tests if a flu vaccine and a hepitasis vaccine are given at the same time. Are there any synergistic effects? We don't know because no study has been conducted. Why? Because they know that the greater amount of toxins administered at one time, the greater the chances of bad results happening so why go there. Sometimes 3 to 4 vaccines are administered at one time. It doesn't make sense. No one falls victim to two diseases at one time. The combination of these vaccines are probably confusing the immune system and only bad outcomes can result.

You can scare me all you want. I agree that some vaccines are fine. But there are way too many and given way too close together and way too early in life. The truth doesn't come out because it is being suppressed by the very people who are supposed to protect your baby. There is no replacement for good nutrition. Your body is meant to fight off these diseases. If you are healthy and develop a strong immune system, you should not be afraid.

These vaccines can cause irrepairable damage to your precious child. It is irreversible. Your kid may never have a normal life, and your life will never be normal again.

I've done the risk reward analysis. Don't take your doctor's word. Don't take the CDC's word. Research the ingredients in your vaccine. They are hard to find. Ask you peditrician, what's in the vaccine? He probably does not even know. That's a problem.

Search the internet for the truth. When you hear the other side of the story, you may change your mind.

I have just tipped the ice berg on the facts. There is a ton more proof out there.
Almost everything about this is wrong. I have to leave now but I will come back and refute each point as best I can. For now though:

Quote:
#3Do you know the ingredients in a typical vaccine? Most vaccines contain aluminum, thimerosal (aka mercury) and glyphosate (aka the carcinogetic toxin found in Monsanto's Round Up). These are toxins folks and it is being injected straight into the blood stream.
WRONG WRONG WRONG. Thimerosal is NOT "aka" mercury. It contains mercury in a compound. See my above post. Thimerosal is NOT dangerous like elemental mercury is. Did you know you ingest Chlorine on a daily basis? OH MY GOD! Sodium Chloride. Ever used an antacid? That has aluminum in it. Aspirin? Aluminum in that. Loads of food additives have aluminum in it. Ever eaten an almond? You've been eating CYANIDE DEAR GOD! Eaten a poppy seed bagel? Congratulations, you're ingesting OPIUM. Ever drank water? Did you know you've been ingesting HYDROGEN which is a DEADLY EXPLOSIVE GAS THAT CAN POISON YOUR BLOODSTREAM????

All of these things are about the form it's in and how much you consume. Water can be deadly in certain levels. Salt can be too. The boogyman of aluminum and thimerosal, etc in vaccines is absurd. And all of that ignores that THIMEROSAL HASN'T BEEN USED IN VACCINES SINCE 2001 BECAUSE IDIOTS LIKE YOU SCARED EVERYONE AWAY FROM IT.

Also, the ONE "study" that found trace amounts of glyphosate in a few vaccines was funded by an anti-vaccine group. No other group has ever been able to recreate their results. It's a complete and utter bunk conspiracy. It doesn't even make sense that it would make its way into vaccines as its used solely as a pesticide.


Like I said, I will try to refute the rest as best I can, but I fear it's a losing battle because you will just plug your ears and say "yeah but that's what BIG PHARMA wants you to hear. It's all a conspiracy! How can I trust the CDC? Instead I trust NatureBlogVaccineReviewConspiracy.com"

Posted on: 4/18 12:45
Top


Re: Anyone know of a peditrician who is anti-vaccine or vaccine neutral in JC?
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

lipzilla wrote:
Hello,

The more I research and learn about vaccines, the more I am disturbed by the whole process.

I would like to find a doctor for my baby who understands my concerns and does not push/pressure us to get them for our baby.

Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks.

where are you "learning" about vaccines? Because whatever "facts" you're learning are wrong. Please vaccinate your children, not doing so is basically child abuse. You're endangering the well-being and safety of your child and other children because of some misguided ideas based on conspiracy theories that have been debunked several times over.

I have a feeling that even if you don't believe the autism BS (the "doctor" that originally came up with it was found to have falsified his results and has lost his license), you're probably buying into the stuff about "it has mercury, it's bad!" Which is also nonsense. Firstly because most vaccines don't have mercury in them anymore thanks to people freaking out about it. And secondly because it doesn't have elemental mercury in it. Mercury isn't necessarily dangerous when it's in a compound with something else.

Think about chlorine. Chlorine is poisonous, right? But *GASP* you eat chlorine every single day!!!!! Sodium Chloride (table salt) has CHLORINE IN IT! DEAR GOD SOUND THE ALARMS.

See? It's not so simple as saying "mercury is bad for you."

Please. PLEASE. Vaccinate your children.

Posted on: 4/18 10:26
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Actually, there is a greater chance of a public school teacher molesting a child but it has received little attention.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

It's kind of funny how bad both you and the author are at math. Total number of incidents =/= risk chance. The article doesn't mention risk of sex abuse in Catholic schools at all.

Also, the article seems to have the number of Catholic students wrong by half, according to:
http://php.democratandchronicle.com/RocDocs/catholicschools/
http://www.ncea.org/NCEA/Proclaim/Cat ... Catholic_School_Data.aspx

The public school system in California has 6.7 million children in it. Of course there are going to be more incidents in a population so much larger. But how does the rate compare to Catholic schools? We don't know, because all we have is one sensationalized comment that it "could be 100 times worse in public schools."

Posted on: 4/14 19:02
Top


Re: its official: entire heights must buy resident parking permit
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


Weird, I could have sworn I commented here.

I think this is great and would love to see it expanded to other parts of the city. The pockmark parking zones are absurd right now, where if you go two blocks from your house suddenly you're in another zone. And having permit parking apply only during work hours makes no sense to me as most people would need parking during the evening anyway.

I like that people working in the area can get a 6 month permit for only $50 as well, which is better than taking chances and getting tickets right now.

also thought this quote was hilarious
Quote:
Pat O'Melia, of Congress Street, called the measure an "attack on the working people of the Heights." O'Melia said it would hurt workers of businesses on Central and Palisade avenues.

"You might as well put red caps on that say 'make America great again,'" O'Melia told council members, "because you're all working for Trump."

wtf does that even mean? I dislike Trump a lot but a lot of Jersey City people love to freak out about any little change.

Posted on: 4/14 10:01
Top


Re: Pulaski Skyway to close for 2 years after Super Bowl:
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:
The retaining walls were not part of the original $1 billion Skyway rehabilitation project, said Stephen Schapiro, an NJDOT spokesman.

"If they are not reconstructed now, they would need replacing in a few years, resulting in future closures, detours, and inconvenience to motorists," Schapiro said. "This work is expected to be completed next spring, at which time the Skyway will reopen to two-way traffic."


Well at least this is additional work and not the original project being delayed even more.

Posted on: 4/14 9:57
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Christopher Hambrock, Matthew Hart, Peter Steele, Louis Morales, Dennis Wayne Wilbert, Douglas Perry, Robert Colsinski, Russell Williams and Julian James. These men considered themselves transgender women and the one thing they have in common, they either beat, rape, or killed girls and women some in spaces that we call women changing rooms or restrooms. So, you are wrong. Stop throwing science out the window for political purposes. In the 1970s, people said they were a product of rape between outer space aliens and their mothers. Today, it is transgender. But no matter what generation, it is still mental illness.

Yvonne, are you in favor of banning Catholic priests from being around children? Because there's a much higher rate of Catholic priests molesting and raping children than there are transgender people committing the same acts.

If you're not, then please just admit that you're full of crap. Catholic priests are a much greater danger to society than any transgender person but I have a feeling you have no issue with them using bathrooms that children might be in.

Posted on: 4/13 15:17
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:
stillinjc wrote: The bigger picture is that Walmart went up and Target tanked. Target management is one of the more dysfunctional on the planet, from customer data theft to the ridiculous bathroom policy. They are running scared and backpedalling; I am just enjoying the show, wishing I went short TGT this April. I think the bathroom backlash is bigger than you and Target will ever admit.
It's like you have no idea how stocks work. Walmart is barely up over a 5 year period, Target is barely down, and plenty of other retailers are severely down or severely up. They're both middling about, there's no holy crusade for Target and against Walmart. I think you wildly overestimate the number of people that care about this passionately enough to boycott a business over who gets to use the bathrooms. It's all about sales, and there are a million factors that go into that. Resized Image

Posted on: 4/7 13:30
Top


How to get a post office lockbox for an apartment?
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


I've found the key boxes online but the locks have to be bought directly from USPS it seems. Unfortunately, their website is useless for this and their phone line is also not helpful. Does anyone know how to get one of these things set up?

Posted on: 4/6 13:11
Top


Re: St. Anthony's High School is Closing
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
One thing you missed RCResident, I never said to use public funds or public lands. I said the city could have done a fundraiser for them. There are so many negative things associated with inner youth in JC, St. Anthony was a positive thing. In the video on Showtime, you could see how much the youth loved their school. I am sorry it is not available for the next generation. Our youth needs direction and St. Anthony HS gave them that.

Why don't YOU hold a fundraiser for it? Why should the city be fundraising for a private school? If you are so heartbroken about this, why aren't YOU doing something about it? Why isn't the Catholic Church doing a fundraiser? Why aren't St Anthony alumni doing a fundraiser? Why does the city have to do it?

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. I bet if the city were doing a fundraiser for any private institution other than a Catholic-associated one you'd be losing your mind about Fulop wasting our time.

I'm sick of you hypocrites.

Posted on: 4/5 23:20
Top


Re: St. Anthony's High School is Closing
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Doesn't Fulop call himself a progressive?

Guess that's limited to passing meaningless gestures, like mandating that every city building have gender neutral bathrooms. Making substantive contributions towards his ostensible cause, like saving this school because it would tremendously benefit underprivileged youth (or even trying to drum up fundraising support), is apparently too much to ask.
oh my god what are you even talking about? It's a private school, if they can't get students and funding it's their own problem. Do you blame Fulop for you Taco Bell farts as well? Get a grip, man.

Posted on: 4/5 23:18
Top


Re: Fulop ties to Kushner?
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Sutherland wrote:
That's ok, Dan. But you're nobody's Mayor.

Quote:

DanL wrote:

#notmymayor


hahaha

Posted on: 4/3 9:10
Top


Re: Recos: Delicious Restaurants in Downtown JC for Groups?
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


I think you need to clarify how large your group is, and if you want a private room or not.

Posted on: 3/28 19:00
Top


Re: Mayor Fulop orders gender-neutral restrooms in city buildings
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

stillinjc wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
5 shot in JC in the last 36 hours, but boys can pee in the ladies room! Good weekend for Fulop!


That is typical of liberals - focus on the unimportant and ignore serious issues like crime or jobs.
Is that why Republicans are so focused on this dumb bathroom thing?

Posted on: 3/27 23:17
Top


Re: Mayor Fulop orders gender-neutral restrooms in city buildings
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


I think Fulop shot them himself.

Posted on: 3/27 14:10
Top


Re: Found what looks to be a missing cat
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


JCList auto truncates images to be really small fyi. You should post it to http://reddit.com/r/jerseycity as well
Resized Image

Posted on: 3/25 23:13
Top



TopTop
(1) 2 3 4 ... 36 »






Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017