Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
142 user(s) are online (123 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 142

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 27 »

Re: Republican Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/18 4:28
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
so...doanld used his charity to buy a painting for his golf course?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/polit ... ndation-article-1.2854613

Sure. And Hillary used her charity to exchange favors to donors, including foreign governments, in exchange for bribes. That's how the Clintons made over $200 million since leaving the White House. The Washington Post called it Clinton Inc.

But don't worry, it seems that she will be in jail soon enough...

You did not read the article. Did you? Otherwise, you would know that it was not the Washington Post calling it 'Clinton Inc.'

You are right. It was Bill Clinton's longest held and most trusted advisor who called the Clinton Foundation "Clinton Inc." The Washington Post reported on it.

But that makes it worse. The Clinton insiders themselves brag about how their charity is just a slush fund for doing favors for donors in exchange for bribes. Think what the Healy administration got in trouble for, only its 10,000x worse.

So basically you were once again talking about something you did not (and atill don't) know anything about...

And you continue to make shit up. It is becoming a full time job to call you on all of them...

You are lying, yet again. The Clinton Foundation, or Clinton Inc., was a slush fund that got Bill and Hillary millions of dollars in exchange for buying "access" or "influence," aka favors.

I understand why you defend this corrupt woman so much, because you want Muslim "migrants" to pour into this country, but that doesn't make your statements true.

Here you go frothing at the mouth again...

I am for a human solution to a complicated problem, something you are way too racist to comprehend.

Posted on: 2016/11/2 21:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
It is not racist to prevent dangerous people from immigrating here. We owe nothing to them and they will only drain us. I'm happy with the polls and think enough Americans will agree with me come Tuesday.

As for evidence of Hillary's corruption, there has been plenty of ink spilled on the subject over the years. There's a great book called Clinton Cash, which actually sparked the ongoing FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire ... nvestigation-clinton-cash

More recently, Wikileaks released a memo drafted by Bill Clinton's longest serving and most trusted advisor where he detailed the quid pro quo arrangement. I encourage you to read the entire memo and the book for the evidence you pretend you are interested in.

I asked for specifics and you don't provide them. Either they exist or they don't.

Clinton Cash is a book written by Trumps campaign CEO. It isn't a factual source.

As for your racism, it is on display here in multiple threads. It isn't only for your desire to deport brown people.

I did provide them. Do you know how to read? There is an entire book written on the subject containing specifics, along with the Wikileaks memo.

And while you may employ the typical liberal strategy of shoot the messenger while ignoring the message, the FBI does not see things your way. The book obviously matters for them to conduct an investigation into the Clinton Foundation after reading it.

Investigations are not evidence. Your book link isn't evidence as the author is not a newsman, he's the CEO of Trump's campaign.

I asked for evidence. You have not provided it.

Wikileaks does not contain anything either. If it did, you'd be able to provide a link to it. So... Provide or walk the claim back. Burden of proof is on you.

The book contains the evidence. The investigation stemming from the book is just proof that the book is true. If what you were saying was correct, the FBI would have laughed at the book and thrown it in the garbage.

As for the Wikileaks memo, here is an article from NBC (pro Hillary) discussing it:

Hacked Memo Reinforces Worst Perception of the Clintons

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/first ... rception-clintons-n673806

Here is a good quote:

"The memo ? lays out the aggressive strategy behind lining up the consulting contracts and paid speaking engagements for Bill Clinton that added tens of millions of dollars to the family's fortune, including during the years that Hillary Clinton led the State Department. It describes how Band helped run what he called 'Bill Clinton Inc.,' obtaining 'in-kind services for the President and his family?for personal travel, hospitality, vacation and the like.'"

What the memo makes clear is how inseparable the Clinton Foundation was to business interests."

Posted on: 2016/11/2 20:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bill wrote:
I was interested to see if there was any proof, as a starting point I found this from politifact.com

"In a pre-emptive measure against potential conflicts of interest, the foundation signed a memorandum of understanding with President Barack Obama?s administration in December 2008. The foundation promised to report its donors in order to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest. Hillary Clinton also signed a separate ethics agreement with the State Department, pledging to keep her distance from foundation matters as secretary of state.

Emails from Clinton?s State Department, detailed in media reports, show how fuzzy the line was between the department and the foundation. Clinton took many meetings with foundation donors and offered assistance to several. And at times, foundation staff reached out to Clinton?s staff to inquire about opportunities for donors."

So all we have to do now is find the reports that specifically detail the assistance she offered.

"show how fuzzy the line was between the department and the foundation" ... That is a fun line that is purely qualitative as opposed to quantitative. Either the line is crossed or it wasn't.

Clinton got money. Did those donors get favors?

As for scheduling meetings, eh, those aren't favors.

Posted on: 2016/11/2 20:31
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/9/14 20:15
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
I was interested to see if there was any proof, as a starting point I found this from politifact.com

"In a pre-emptive measure against potential conflicts of interest, the foundation signed a memorandum of understanding with President Barack Obama?s administration in December 2008. The foundation promised to report its donors in order to avoid the appearance of conflict of interest. Hillary Clinton also signed a separate ethics agreement with the State Department, pledging to keep her distance from foundation matters as secretary of state.

Emails from Clinton?s State Department, detailed in media reports, show how fuzzy the line was between the department and the foundation. Clinton took many meetings with foundation donors and offered assistance to several. And at times, foundation staff reached out to Clinton?s staff to inquire about opportunities for donors."

So all we have to do now is find the reports that specifically detail the assistance she offered.

Posted on: 2016/11/2 20:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
It is not racist to prevent dangerous people from immigrating here. We owe nothing to them and they will only drain us. I'm happy with the polls and think enough Americans will agree with me come Tuesday.

As for evidence of Hillary's corruption, there has been plenty of ink spilled on the subject over the years. There's a great book called Clinton Cash, which actually sparked the ongoing FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

More recently, Wikileaks released a memo drafted by Bill Clinton's longest serving and most trusted advisor where he detailed the quid pro quo arrangement. I encourage you to read the entire memo and the book for the evidence you pretend you are interested in.

I asked for specifics and you don't provide them. Either they exist or they don't.

Clinton Cash is a book written by Trumps campaign CEO. It isn't a factual source.

As for your racism, it is on display here in multiple threads. It isn't only for your desire to deport brown people.

I did provide them. Do you know how to read? There is an entire book written on the subject containing specifics, along with the Wikileaks memo.

And while you may employ the typical liberal strategy of shoot the messenger while ignoring the message, the FBI does not see things your way. The book obviously matters for them to conduct an investigation into the Clinton Foundation after reading it.

Investigations are not evidence. Your book link isn't evidence as the author is not a newsman, he's the CEO of Trump's campaign.

I asked for evidence. You have not provided it.

Wikileaks does not contain anything either. If it did, you'd be able to provide a link to it. So... Provide or walk the claim back. Burden of proof is on you.

Posted on: 2016/11/2 20:23
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/2 20:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/2 20:08
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Sure. And Hillary used her charity to exchange favors to donors, including foreign governments, in exchange for bribes. That's how the Clintons made over $200 million since leaving the White House. The Washington Post called it Clinton Inc.

You did not read the article. Did you? Otherwise, you would know that it was not the Washington Post calling it 'Clinton Inc.'

You are right. It was Bill Clinton's longest held and most trusted advisor who called the Clinton Foundation "Clinton Inc." The Washington Post reported on it.

But that makes it worse. The Clinton insiders themselves brag about how their charity is just a slush fund for doing favors for donors in exchange for bribes. Think what the Healy administration got in trouble for, only its 10,000x worse.

So basically you were once again talking about something you did not (and atill don't) know anything about...

And you continue to make shit up. It is becoming a full time job to call you on all of them...

You are lying, yet again. The Clinton Foundation, or Clinton Inc., was a slush fund that got Bill and Hillary millions of dollars in exchange for buying "access" or "influence," aka favors.

I understand why you defend this corrupt woman so much, because you want Muslim "migrants" to pour into this country, but that doesn't make your statements true.

Please provide factual information demonstrating the quid-pro-quo returns for cash, RacistMan8.

As for evidence of Hillary's corruption, there has been plenty of ink spilled on the subject over the years. There's a great book called Clinton Cash: The Untold Story of How and Why Foreign Governments Made Hillary Clinton Rich.

And no, you can't just pretend the book is part of the "vast right wing conspiracy" because in fact it actually sparked the ongoing FBI investigation into the Clinton Foundation.

More recently, Wikileaks released a memo drafted by Bill Clinton's longest serving and most trusted advisor where he detailed the quid pro quo arrangement. I encourage you to read the entire memo and the Clinton Cash book for the evidence you pretend you are interested in.

Posted on: 2016/11/2 20:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Please provide factual information demonstrating the quid-pro-quo returns for cash, RacistMan8.

Posted on: 2016/11/2 19:56
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/2 19:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/2 19:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Relax and enjoy the humor in this election -

A candidate for President of the US tweeted -
"Little Jon Stewart is a pussy"

https://youtu.be/C2OYxFlW0Yg

It's almost over...

Posted on: 2016/11/2 15:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

manu wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/2 15:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/2 14:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
And I bet it is a lovely painting... Meanwhile Wild Bill is collecting millions personally from Sheik of Morroco for playing saxaphone at party, also collecting checks for Clinton Foundation that bought special access to Obama WH and Hillary State Department. That is a common practice. Hillary and Bill joint assets will make $100 million by 2020 just in Bills personal appearance fees.

Remember the left the WH dead broke.

Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/2 13:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/2 13:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/2 12:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
We need a strong leader': Trump's popularity high among Iraqis

BAGHDAD, Iraq ? Donald Trump?s favorability rating is sky-high here, where citizens are paying surprisingly close attention to the U.S. election and see the developer and political novice as the clear choice for the White House.

"Dr. Zainab Abbas Elshafei, a 26-year-old gynecologist from a mixed Sunni and Shia family in the south of Baghdad near Babil, echoed that the U.S. elections are coming at a crucial time given their nation?s enduring violence.

?The USA as a country is considered the main leader and engine for the international alliance against ISIS, so the next president will really determine if the war to eliminate them fully will be serious or not,? she said. ?I prefer Trump because of his opinions about the countries supporting terrorism, especially Saudi Arabia. We are against militant Islam. And Hillary Clinton was Obama?s Secretary of State ? they made ISIS by using all the wrong strategies, and now they are having to fight it.?

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2016/11/ ... ty-high-among-iraqis.html
i don't give a rat's ass about what iraqis think about who should be us president. they should focus on their country, ending its civil wars and getting us troops out of their country!

Really? Why do so many Hillary voters tell me that we can't vote for Trump because European and other countries will look down on us?

Posted on: 2016/11/1 20:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

BAGHDAD, Iraq ? Donald Trump?s favorability rating is sky-high here, where citizens are paying surprisingly close attention to the U.S. election and see the developer and political novice as the clear choice for the White House.

"Dr. Zainab Abbas Elshafei, a 26-year-old gynecologist from a mixed Sunni and Shia family in the south of Baghdad near Babil, echoed that the U.S. elections are coming at a crucial time given their nation?s enduring violence.

?The USA as a country is considered the main leader and engine for the international alliance against ISIS, so the next president will really determine if the war to eliminate them fully will be serious or not,? she said. ?I prefer Trump because of his opinions about the countries supporting terrorism, especially Saudi Arabia. We are against militant Islam. And Hillary Clinton was Obama?s Secretary of State ? they made ISIS by using all the wrong strategies, and now they are having to fight it.?

i don't give a rat's ass about what iraqis think about who should be us president. they should focus on their country, ending its civil wars and getting us troops out of their country!

Posted on: 2016/11/1 19:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:

This article has some personal anecdotes and interviews but has no poll data or any way to quantify that Trumps favorability rating is "sky high."

Quote:
In dozens of interviews FoxNews.com conducted in various cities across the country this month

What an absolute joke. Is this also how Trump conducts his polling? By interviewing a few dozen people that he meets and concluding that he will win 100% of the vote?

Posted on: 2016/11/1 19:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/11/1 18:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
This is about the Republican Party, but since you started this I am putting up the tax bill which is written in hundreds.

County Tax 1.8960
School Tax 1.8600
local school tax .1260
(bonding)
County open .0370
space
Municipal Tax 3.6640
Library .1180

Move over the decimal and county is $18.96, school 18.60, open space, .37, Municipal 36.64, and library 1.180, now multiply that by your rate from the card the city sends each year and you have the taxes you pay. For the record, the school bonding, municipal and library are paid for by the municipal portion. Before the 1990s, they were one rate but mayors petitioned Trenton to show them as separate to pretend the municipal rate was lower.

The proposed tax on the ballot question says .02 per hundred. Move over the decimal to .20 for thousands. If the city plans on changing this after reval they have that right.

Those of you with tax bills just check, the info is on your bill.

Posted on: 2016/11/1 15:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Chris Christie did not pay but had some sort of fundraiser.
http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/na ... istie-20160519-story.html

Seriously, a link from May, 2016? Yvonne, get with the schedule, get a life, whatever, but stop your crazy BS links to old news (not to mention your religious rants and your endless rants about wanting free parking and your incredible refusal to admit that you did the math wrong about the $0.02 per hundred tax assessment for park space here in JC).

I really wish there was a downvote feature, she'd be gone.

But returning to your subject of .02 per hundred. News12 NJ said JC will tax people twenty cents per thousand. So I am in good company, then the Business Administrator first said $2,000 for a home at a million assessment...

OMG... you *still* don't get it!!

.02 per hundred is the SAME as 20 cents per $1,000

For the umpteenth time:
.02 dollars (2 cents) per hundred dollars
.20 dollars (20 cents) per thousand dollars
2 dollars per ten thousand dollars
20 dollars per hundred thousand dollars
200 dollars per one million dollars

Posted on: 2016/11/1 2:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Seriously, a link from May, 2016? Yvonne, get with the schedule, get a life, whatever, but stop your crazy BS links to old news (not to mention your religious rants and your endless rants about wanting free parking and your incredible refusal to admit that you did the math wrong about the $0.02 per hundred tax assessment for park space here in JC).

jcneighbor and others, I am not sorry I exist in fact I am delighted I exist. In fact based on your comments it appears people without religion are full of anger. But returning to your subject of .02 per hundred. News12 NJ said JC will tax people twenty cents per thousand. So I am in good company, then the Business Administrator first said $2,000 for a home at a million assessment then he changed his mind after Corporation Council whispered in his ear. I am sure the video should be running from City Hall. If you read the question is say up to .02 per hundred so City Hall can change what is printed. I feel so sorry for people full of hate, your lives must be miserable.

Posted on: 2016/11/1 1:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/1 0:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
4/5 23:38
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/11/1 0:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/31 23:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
What's the bet that Trump will have some outstanding bills from his campaign that he intends NOT to pay as a failed candidate?

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/31 23:35
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Michael Reagan said it is between the narcissism and the crook.
http://www.nj.com/opinion/index.ssf/2 ... y.html#incart_river_index

Posted on: 2016/10/30 21:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
A woman in Iowa was arrested this week on suspicion of voting twice in the general election, court and police records show.

Terri Lynn Rote, a 55-year-old Des Moines resident, was booked Thursday on a first-degree charge of election misconduct, according to Polk County Jail records. The charge is considered a Class D felony under Iowa state law.

Rote was released Friday after posting $5,000 bond. A preliminary hearing is scheduled for Nov. 7.

The Des Moines Register reported that Rote is a registered Republican who cast two ballots in the general election: an early-voting ballot at the Polk County Election Office and another at a county satellite voting location, according to police records.

Rote hadn?t planned on voting twice but said it was ?a spur-of-the-moment thing? when she walked by the satellite voting location, she told The Washington Post in a phone interview Saturday.

?I don?t know what came over me,? Rote said.

She added she has been a supporter of Donald Trump since early in his campaign, after Republican candidate Mike Huckabee dropped out of the primary race.

The WashingtonPost

19 year old democrat in Virginia get caught registering 14 dead WW2 veterans when some one at the county seat recognized a name on the list... dead for years.

I'm sure you were just about to post this link since you are so unbiased.

Posted on: 2016/10/30 2:21

« 1 2 3 (4) 5 6 7 ... 27 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017