Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
130 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 130

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Jersey City Cops Injured; Shoot Culprit
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/7/18 18:17
Group:
Banned
Quote:

saabconv wrote:
Until any of your armchair quarterbacks are in the same situation - shut your mouths. I would love to see how you would react if a mentally unbalanced person lunged at you with a knife and stabbed you AND YOUR partner. The news neglects to say that she stabbed BOTH of them - one in the arm, one in the head.

So save your "oh poor lady with knife should have been tasered" comments to yourselves. Its so obvious most of you are pro criminal - anti cop. THAT'S why this crimewave crap has been happening....

Bull****.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/9/29 17:41
Group:
Registered Users
I support the officers 100% on this.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/4/29 16:55
Group:
Registered Users
Kill em.. lock 'em up...whatever just get rid of them!

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:44

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/5 14:28
Group:
Banned
Until any of your armchair quarterbacks are in the same situation - shut your mouths. I would love to see how you would react if a mentally unbalanced person lunged at you with a knife and stabbed you AND YOUR partner. The news neglects to say that she stabbed BOTH of them - one in the arm, one in the head.

So save your "oh poor lady with knife should have been tasered" comments to yourselves. Its so obvious most of you are pro criminal - anti cop. THAT'S why this crimewave crap has been happening....

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

robotjustin wrote:
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
Woman killed after slashing cops
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mayor Jerramiah Healy, at a press conference late last night at the Jersey City Medical Center, said: "The wife had psychiatric issues in the past and wasn't taking her medication."

By the time police got to the apartment, the husband was in the hallway and the wife had locked herself inside the apartment and chained the door, and police had to use boltcutters to get in the door, Healy said.

Police Chief Tom Comey said seven officers entered the apartment, including two Emergency Services Unit officers, and tried "non-lethal measures" to get her to calm down.

So, the woman is mentally imbalanced, but alone in her apartment. The police CUT THROUGH the door, no doubt agitating her further. Then they blow her to pieces when she attacks.

This stinks.

I agree, I am sure that her husband let them know ahead of time that she was mentally unstable.. their are ways to deal with this

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/6/14 0:06
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.thinkgeek.com/books/humor/8e6c/images/2070/

Free shipping.

This will be investigated & the facts will come out, one way or another.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JC_Man wrote:
jclxz, Heights - what is JCPD suppose to do - ask them to sit down and discuss over tea? Get real - of course they have their fingers on the trigger and will ask questions LATER - an innocent officer just lost his life, not to mention three children that will now grow up without a father.

I agree, my sentiments exactly, what ever it takes. I hope the Jersey City Police will not hesitate to defend themselves. If some would be criminal were lunging at me and I was a cop I would definitely pull the trigger. It's dangerous out there even pulling someone over for a traffic ticket.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/7/18 18:17
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Mayor Jerramiah Healy, at a press conference late last night at the Jersey City Medical Center, said: "The wife had psychiatric issues in the past and wasn't taking her medication."

By the time police got to the apartment, the husband was in the hallway and the wife had locked herself inside the apartment and chained the door, and police had to use boltcutters to get in the door, Healy said.

Police Chief Tom Comey said seven officers entered the apartment, including two Emergency Services Unit officers, and tried "non-lethal measures" to get her to calm down.

So, the woman is mentally imbalanced, but alone in her apartment. The police CUT THROUGH the door, no doubt agitating her further. Then they blow her to pieces when she attacks.

This stinks.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/1/3 6:32
Group:
Registered Users
Is Healy and Comey delusional..Can you believe this quote at the end of the article. The City is not safe and might never be with those two in charge.

[quote]
Greenvillechick wrote:
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"This department has suffered through several unusual occurrences in the past five days. I want to assure citizens that this city is safe . our resolve is strong, we will be out there and certain to do the job."

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/5 16:21
Group:
Registered Users
greenville Chick- We agree?

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
I was going to say, this would have been a perfect situation where a taser would come in handy..... such a shame

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/5 16:21
Group:
Registered Users
These are the situations where the JC police hve no choice but to use deadly force. One slash or stab of a knife can be deadly if it hits the right spot.

Im all for shoot to kill the bad guy but these types of domestic violence situations are where tasers would really come in handy. Oh I forgot the PC clowns banned those in JC.

Im not so concerned about the woman that attacked the officer but now this officer has to live with the fact that he killed someone.

Greenville chick its not excessive force and bring the lawsuit.
I'd rather JC have a lawsuit than another dead cop.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 14:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Im sorry but doesn't anyone think that this was excessive force? Okay I understand people got cut but 7 cops?? Aren't the police trained to deal with this type of behavior without it being fatal? And I understand in light of recent events officers are jumpy, but this is sad... this is going to be a lawsuit!

Posted on: 2009/7/22 13:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A Jersey City woman wielding a kitchen knife died after being shot multiple times last night by a Jersey City police officer who was in her home responding to a domestic dispute, authorities said.

Police were called to the apartment at 87 Van Wagenen Ave. by the woman's husband, said Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio.
Advertisement

1 Tip to a Sexy Stomach: (Obey)See how a Hackensack mom lost 47lbs of belly fat by following this? Explore Now...Hackensack Mom Lost 47 lbs With 1 RuleI slashed 47 lbs of belly fat in a month by obeying this 1 old rule... Explore Now...

However, the woman then lunged at the ESU officers and cut one across the forehead and the other across an arm, Comey said.

The officer who was cut across the arm fired multiple shots, according to Comey.

Police did not identify the woman or give her age and also did not identify the police officers involved.

The woman was "critically injured" but alive when she was rushed to the Jersey City Medical Center, officials said. The wounded officers were also taken to the hospital, and their injuries were not life-threatening.

Referring to last week's shootout in which five police officers were shot, one fatally, Comey said:

"This department has suffered through several unusual occurrences in the past five days. I want to assure citizens that this city is safe . our resolve is strong, we will be out there and certain to do the job."

KEN THORBOURNE

Posted on: 2009/7/22 13:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/31 3:07
Group:
Registered Users
jclxz, Heights - what is JCPD suppose to do - ask them to sit down and discuss over tea? Get real - of course they have their fingers on the trigger and will ask questions LATER - an innocent officer just lost his life, not to mention three children that will now grow up without a father.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 13:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Why the big difference in post 1 and 3 ?

Stabbed hand, slashed arm, stab to head,2 cops injured ???

I would have thought a stab to the body would have been the easiest area to aim for ????

Reporters suck or cops speak with fork tongue !

Posted on: 2009/7/22 13:18
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/10 17:34
Group:
Registered Users
"By the look of the recent reactions of this posting from the jclisters it seems that initial police enforcement here in J.C. might be to shoot first and ask questions later."

Best approach ever - shoot em up shoot em up.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 13:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Take No Prisonors ! By the look of the recent reactions of this posting from the jclisters it seems that initial police enforcement here in J.C. might be to shoot first and ask questions later.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 13:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/27 13:13
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jclxz wrote:
Quote:

When two police officers entered the apartment, they were confronted by the adult woman -- whose identity wasn't available -- wielding a large kitchen knife, DeFazio said.

When the woman stabbed one officer in the hand, the other officer opened fire and the woman was hit with a number of rounds, he said.

We're supposed to believe this?

What is your version?

Does anyone remember this story?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eleanor_bumpers

Posted on: 2009/7/22 12:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/10/2 20:19
Group:
Registered Users
Uh oh.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 4:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/6/12 3:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

When two police officers entered the apartment, they were confronted by the adult woman -- whose identity wasn't available -- wielding a large kitchen knife, DeFazio said.

When the woman stabbed one officer in the hand, the other officer opened fire and the woman was hit with a number of rounds, he said.

We're supposed to believe this?

Posted on: 2009/7/22 4:23

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/10 23:12
From Henderson Yards
Group:
Registered Users
I'm with you - someone shows any aggression and they're going to be ready to go. they were right to do what they did
Quote:

mvm wrote:
Officers are probably not taking any chances with the recent events on their minds. I don't blame them.....

Posted on: 2009/7/22 3:22

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/2/17 0:53
Group:
Registered Users
Officers are probably not taking any chances with the recent events on their minds. I don't blame them.....

Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 20:41
Group:
Banned
crazy... why the hell would she attack the cops? must not have had it all together up there... sad story.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
wooow I am in shock .... this is crazy

Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:50
"I have two kids. None of them are shit eaters, thank you." - SonofPizzaz

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/27 13:13
From The fog.
Group:
Registered Users
She is dead.

Woman shot to death by Jersey City cops responding to domestic dispute
by The Jersey Journal
Tuesday July 21, 2009, 9:56 PM

A Jersey City woman died from multiple gun shot wounds tonight by a Jersey City police officer responding to a domestic dispute, according to atan Eason, a spokesman for the Police Department.

Police were called to the apartment at 87 Van Wagenen Ave. by the husband of the woman, said Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio. Police were confronted by the unidentified woman who was holding a knife, according to Eason.

The woman was "critically injured" and rushed to the Jersey City Medical Center, he said. The stabbed officer was also taken to the hospital for treatment to his hand.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:48

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf

this is insane.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:40

Jersey City Cops Injured; Shoot Culprit
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/local ... ey_City_Officers_Attacked

Jersey City Police
Officer Stabbed
Officer Shoots Suspect
Updated: Tuesday, 21 Jul 2009, 10:27 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 21 Jul 2009, 9:52 PM EDT

By Luke Funk
MYFOXNY.COM - Two Jersey City police officers are being treated for injuries after a woman with a knife attacked them.

The officers were responding to a domestic dispute call on Van Wagnen Avenue when they were attacked.

One of the officers was cut in the arm. The other officer was able to get out of the way to avoid being stabbed in the head. It is unclear how the second officer was injured. Both officers were taken to Jersey City Medical Center for treatment.

The suspect was shot. It is unclear what her condition is at this time.

A Jersey City police officer who was wounded in a shootout with two armed robbery suspects last week died earlier in the day.

Mayor Jerramiah Healy said Officer Marc DiNardo, who had been on
life support, was pronounced dead around 9:35 a.m. Tuesday.

This is a developing story.

Posted on: 2009/7/22 2:36

« 1 2 (3)

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017