Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
56 user(s) are online (36 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 4
Guests: 52

third_street_hats, JPhurst, Yvonne, jerseymom, more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 16 17 »


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/12/17 21:57
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 713
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Oh no! It's another victim! How terrible that the terrible ideas put forward by bigots are called out. I'm so sorry that you can't just have the right wing echo chamber that this website has been return to what it once was.


I'm all for calling out terrible ideas, I'm not for the juvenile words that people wouldn't use in real life.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 9:35
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

bill wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Government? I never mentioned government. My social observation was focused on people or groups that assume the right to judge and validate people through their narrow “political correctness” prism. If that shoe fits Puddles, wear it. Express what is judged as a non-pc viewpoint and you are labeled a racist Islamo/Homo//Misogyno phobe. And in that crazy world view, Catholic and Jew baiting is widely accepted.

“Mr. Free Speech Argument Maker”?? I picture you as little Shirley Temple stamping your foot to get attention and shaking your head side to side to accent each spoken word. Really Puddles, are you so threatened by the free speech to all concept that you mock it trying to offend me? It continues to be an unalienable right, granted by the Creator, not the government. Do I have to source that comment for you?


Yeah, unfortunately it seems the SJW's are taking over this website. There used to intellectual debate when I first joined, now it seems name calling is the 2nd or 3rd response.

Oh no! It's another victim! How terrible that the terrible ideas put forward by bigots are called out. I'm so sorry that you can't just have the right wing echo chamber that this website has been return to what it once was.

I do find it odd that you write this "now it seems name calling is the 2nd or 3rd response" in response to a post that was pure name-calling... Ironic much?

Posted on: 2016/4/28 9:29
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
What an original idea.... years ago they used to call it "freedom of speech" before certain people in America decided that they had the exclusive right to decide who and what could be discussed in an open forum. Typically the lock-step, self-righteous tolerant ones will ignore the substance of the speakers point and reflexively launch into vicious personal attacks. But what will satiate the mob if there is no one left attack? Ignore YB and her comments scroll right off the page. Nice challenge.

Please, Mr. Free Speech Argument Maker, tell me where the government has interjected here and locked anyone on this thread away for something posted.



Government? I never mentioned government. My social observation was focused on people or groups that assume the right to judge and validate people through their narrow “political correctness” prism. If that shoe fits Puddles, wear it. Express what is judged as a non-pc viewpoint and you are labeled a racist Islamo/Homo//Misogyno phobe. And in that crazy world view, Catholic and Jew baiting is widely accepted.

“Mr. Free Speech Argument Maker”?? I picture you as little Shirley Temple stamping your foot to get attention and shaking your head side to side to accent each spoken word. Really Puddles, are you so threatened by the free speech to all concept that you mock it trying to offend me? It continues to be an unalienable right, granted by the Creator, not the government. Do I have to source that comment for you?

This was definitely a great source of comedy for me! Let’s see…

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
I picture you as little Shirley Temple stamping your foot to get attention and shaking your head side to side to accent each spoken word. Really Puddles…

You picture me as a child and then follow it up with the equivalent of a third grader’s insult. Fantastic!

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Government? I never mentioned government.

I guess you forgot this:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote: years ago they used to call it "freedom of speech"

Whether you want to claim it is granted by “The Creator,” a mere concept, the fact is, Freedom of Speech is granted in our constitution as a right that exempts us from repercussions from the government. It does not absolve you nor anyone else from response from others wishing to express their opinions and views.

That you think my statements are an infringement on your rights is about as absurd and stupid as it gets. Your argument’s entire breakdown is that you or Yvonne has the right to make idiotic arguments and I do not have a right to respond to them.

You are playing the victim card and being a hypocrite about it! Talk about Shirley Temple stamping her feet...

Posted on: 2016/4/28 9:26
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4123
Online
Another rationalization, these were gay men who entered the priesthood and attacked predominately boys not girls. But at usual, ignore the who did the assault and only attacked the church.
This reminds me of a reporter who said why is the public focusing on sexual abuse in Catholic Schools when 100 x more students are abused in public schools. However, I am very glad those men went to prison for the abuse they did in the Catholic Church. This country has a serious problem with assaulting children.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/has-media-ignored-sex-abuse-in-school/

Posted on: 2016/4/28 9:09
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/6/5 6:12
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 687
Offline
Liberals/Progressives always win in the end. We always have, and we always will. Just look around. We are surrounded by things/ideas that were unthinkable in the past: idea of republic, human rights, abolition of slavery, women's rights, same sex marriage, etc. In this latest battle front (LGBT rights), the war is almost over. Yvonne and her types remind of the Japanese soldiers who kept fighting in the jungle of Philippines, not knowing the war is over.

War is over; the society has progressed. Get over it. Otherwise, history will not be kind to you.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 9:03
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/12/17 21:57
From Crystal Point
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 713
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Government? I never mentioned government. My social observation was focused on people or groups that assume the right to judge and validate people through their narrow “political correctness” prism. If that shoe fits Puddles, wear it. Express what is judged as a non-pc viewpoint and you are labeled a racist Islamo/Homo//Misogyno phobe. And in that crazy world view, Catholic and Jew baiting is widely accepted.

“Mr. Free Speech Argument Maker”?? I picture you as little Shirley Temple stamping your foot to get attention and shaking your head side to side to accent each spoken word. Really Puddles, are you so threatened by the free speech to all concept that you mock it trying to offend me? It continues to be an unalienable right, granted by the Creator, not the government. Do I have to source that comment for you?


Yeah, unfortunately it seems the SJW's are taking over this website. There used to intellectual debate when I first joined, now it seems name calling is the 2nd or 3rd response.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 9:00
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2015/5/27 20:34
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 658
Offline
Quote:

MattSchapiro wrote:
We're considering a separate bathroom for Yvonne at...

FEEL THE BORSCHT
starring Judy Gold http://judygold.com/
hosted by Phil Rivo https://vimeo.com/25848975

Temple Beth El
2419 Kennedy Blvd
Saturday May 7
8pm

But don't worry. She won't be there.


The looks like a very cool event! But you are a coward MattSchapiro for not using your real name... Oh Wait!

Posted on: 2016/4/28 1:34
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/6/10 14:23
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 85
Offline
We're considering a separate bathroom for Yvonne at...

FEEL THE BORSCHT
starring Judy Gold http://judygold.com/
hosted by Phil Rivo https://vimeo.com/25848975

Temple Beth El
2419 Kennedy Blvd
Saturday May 7
8pm

But don't worry. She won't be there.

Posted on: 2016/4/28 0:31
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1307
Offline
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
everyone talked about the church but no one talked about the gay priests sexually assaulting boys.


Yeah, right, no one talked at all about the gay priests sexually assaulting boys......NOT TRUE you maniac!

Yes, it was awful. What was even more awful is that very very few have been brought on charges, since as Denny Hastert knows there's a statute of limitations on this stuff. But the pinnacle, what horrified the world, was the decades of the Church at all levels covering up for and enabling these predators to continue their "mission". corrupt individuals are part of human existence, corrupt institutions need not be.

Maybe priests should be kept out of restrooms, at least there's an extensive record of their abuse, unlike trans folk.


Ahhhh yes Denny Hastert, the former school teacher/administrator who went to Congress where they hid their own scandal of sexual abuse of congressional pages. As the world turns.....

Posted on: 2016/4/27 23:35
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


Hide User information
Joined:
2015/6/11 15:33
From DTJC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 39
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Bike_Lane wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
It is amazing how users here are against the safety of children. Yes, non-transgender men will take advantage of laws. They are not stupid. Anyone who supports this is cooperating with evil. No matter how you justify your reason, young girls will be victims.


Anyone who supports the Catholic Church is cooperating with evil, then.


The sex abuse was wrong and I am delighted the priests was caught. However, everyone talked about the church but no one talked about the gay priests sexually assaulting boys. That is the elephant in the room that was not discussed by the media. I am so happy those priests are in jail and not in the priesthood.
The priests were pedophiles and predators, not homosexuals. There is a difference. The fact that you want to call out "gay priests" as the main issue in that story only further exposes your bigotry (as if it weren't already clear as day).

The church was the focus of those stories because some of those in power within one of the most influential organizations in the entire world were covering up rampant and widespread sexual abuse against children. There is no elephant in the room, and anyone with half a damn brain realizes that the media focused on the church because the church was largely at fault.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 23:17
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/6 16:13
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4869
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
everyone talked about the church but no one talked about the gay priests sexually assaulting boys.


Yeah, right, no one talked at all about the gay priests sexually assaulting boys......NOT TRUE you maniac!

Yes, it was awful. What was even more awful is that very very few have been brought on charges, since as Denny Hastert knows there's a statute of limitations on this stuff. But the pinnacle, what horrified the world, was the decades of the Church at all levels covering up for and enabling these predators to continue their "mission". corrupt individuals are part of human existence, corrupt institutions need not be.

Maybe priests should be kept out of restrooms, at least there's an extensive record of their abuse, unlike trans folk.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 23:16
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1307
Offline
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
What an original idea.... years ago they used to call it "freedom of speech" before certain people in America decided that they had the exclusive right to decide who and what could be discussed in an open forum. Typically the lock-step, self-righteous tolerant ones will ignore the substance of the speakers point and reflexively launch into vicious personal attacks. But what will satiate the mob if there is no one left attack? Ignore YB and her comments scroll right off the page. Nice challenge.

Please, Mr. Free Speech Argument Maker, tell me where the government has interjected here and locked anyone on this thread away for something posted.



Government? I never mentioned government. My social observation was focused on people or groups that assume the right to judge and validate people through their narrow “political correctness” prism. If that shoe fits Puddles, wear it. Express what is judged as a non-pc viewpoint and you are labeled a racist Islamo/Homo//Misogyno phobe. And in that crazy world view, Catholic and Jew baiting is widely accepted.

“Mr. Free Speech Argument Maker”?? I picture you as little Shirley Temple stamping your foot to get attention and shaking your head side to side to accent each spoken word. Really Puddles, are you so threatened by the free speech to all concept that you mock it trying to offend me? It continues to be an unalienable right, granted by the Creator, not the government. Do I have to source that comment for you?

Posted on: 2016/4/27 23:10
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4123
Online
Quote:

Bike_Lane wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
It is amazing how users here are against the safety of children. Yes, non-transgender men will take advantage of laws. They are not stupid. Anyone who supports this is cooperating with evil. No matter how you justify your reason, young girls will be victims.


Anyone who supports the Catholic Church is cooperating with evil, then.


The sex abuse was wrong and I am delighted the priests was caught. However, everyone talked about the church but no one talked about the gay priests sexually assaulting boys. That is the elephant in the room that was not discussed by the media. I am so happy those priests are in jail and not in the priesthood.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 22:54
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/11/9 23:48
From Chilltop, Chilltown
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 310
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
It is amazing how users here are against the safety of children. Yes, non-transgender men will take advantage of laws. They are not stupid. Anyone who supports this is cooperating with evil. No matter how you justify your reason, young girls will be victims.


Anyone who supports the Catholic Church is cooperating with evil, then.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 22:42
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/7/3 1:49
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1314
Offline
That's cool, 299 million haven't. Lest we forget and you want to hide again, go fuck yourself, you lying bigot.

Friendly reminder that this is my real name, so there's nothing I'm hiding from.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 22:08
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4123
Online
http://www.joyfulheartfoundation.org/ ... s-sexual-assault-and-rape

By the way, many people came up to me at the council meeting tonight, thanking me for my letter in person. Just check, nearly 1 million people signed the pledge to boycott Target.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 20:55
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2015/5/27 20:34
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 658
Offline
Sigh...

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/4/27 20:42
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 317
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
It is amazing how users here are against the safety of children. Yes, non-transgender men will take advantage of laws. They are not stupid. Anyone who supports this is cooperating with evil. No matter how you justify your reason, young girls will be victims.


NO ONE HERE IS AGAINST THE SAFETY OF CHILDREN.
You obviously have hatred towards transgendered people and are trying use that to make it seem like you are some saint when you are just a bigot. Can the webmaster just ban this hatemonger once and for all, if this was the 50's she'd be for a petition for separate water fountains for people.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 20:39
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/10/7 11:05
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 117
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
It is amazing how users here are against the safety of children. Yes, non-transgender men will take advantage of laws. They are not stupid. Anyone who supports this is cooperating with evil. No matter how you justify your reason, young girls will be victims.


No one is against the safety of children. We are against your ignorance and bigotry.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 20:37
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 11:03
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4328
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Yvonne stand by your convictions and your ground. An important issue to many, for and against. There was a reason in the past the rooms were separate now this can breed trouble in the form of a crime of opportunity. When the first lawsuit surfaces and the insurance payout occurs the tides will surely turn. McSorley's of Nyc is a unisex facility but it is an adult atmosphere, not many other places come to mind that would entertain gender preferences at a whim.


Bigots unite.

Um, new definition of bigotry huh. I'll call Webster's tomorrow.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 20:36
Get on your bikes and ride !
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4123
Online
It is amazing how users here are against the safety of children. Yes, non-transgender men will take advantage of laws. They are not stupid. Anyone who supports this is cooperating with evil. No matter how you justify your reason, young girls will be victims.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 20:29
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 317
Offline
Quote:

heights wrote:
Yvonne stand by your convictions and your ground. An important issue to many, for and against. There was a reason in the past the rooms were separate now this can breed trouble in the form of a crime of opportunity. When the first lawsuit surfaces and the insurance payout occurs the tides will surely turn. McSorley's of Nyc is a unisex facility but it is an adult atmosphere, not many other places come to mind that would entertain gender preferences at a whim.


Bigots unite.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 20:22
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 11:03
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4328
Offline
Yvonne stand by your convictions and your ground. An important issue to many, for and against. There was a reason in the past the rooms were separate now this can breed trouble in the form of a crime of opportunity. When the first lawsuit surfaces and the insurance payout occurs the tides will surely turn. McSorley's of Nyc is a unisex facility but it is an adult atmosphere, not many other places come to mind that would entertain gender preferences at a whim.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 20:09
Get on your bikes and ride !
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/10/7 11:05
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 117
Offline





https://youtu.be/Jv7d8EXxtqs


Colbert calls out weirdos like Yvonne.


Posted on: 2016/4/27 19:18
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/7/9 15:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1803
Offline
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
My goal is not to convert Yvonne to come towards the light. I don't think that's possible.


Of course not. I can only assume your intent was to punish an easy target for her misguided opinion by dragging her letter into a forum where the "discourse" was guaranteed to become needlessly personal and aggressive.


Hey FrankM - I've always thought your posts were interesting and your comments are generally thought provoking. I do believe you're being a bit harsh in your appraisal of my motivations. Here's where I'm coming from;

I'm not out to punish Yvonne, nor is it my place to. She openly and vociferously stood in her pulpit and mounted a a very public attack against transgender individuals - and doubled down with comments that highlighted a complete lack of understanding on the issue at hand and the very real statistics that show the facts don't reflect the fiction that is being propagated across the Internet.

She's not my overt target - but her letter highlighted the base ignorance at the core of this debate. And while I give her the right to own her opinion, I think it's a little generous to call it just "misguided."

There are certainly things I can ignore and I do. I'm the first to admit my old man's trait of shaking his fist at the clouds shows in my DNA every now and then. This issue, though, I cannot ignore and I will not. I don't have much - but I do have a voice and I will use it to defend the truth.


Posted on: 2016/4/27 18:45
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
My goal is not to convert Yvonne to come towards the light. I don't think that's possible.


Of course not. I can only assume your intent was to punish an easy target for her misguided opinion by dragging her letter into a forum where the "discourse" was guaranteed to become needlessly personal and aggressive.

I guess she is classified as an easy target since she decided to write a hateful letter to our city newspaper claiming that transgender people were perverts and rapists. I don't see how Jerseymom "dragged" her letter into this forum. More like Yvonne demanded that people read just how utterly stupid she is.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:42
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/4/2 7:56
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 728
Offline
Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
My goal is not to convert Yvonne to come towards the light. I don't think that's possible.


Of course not. I can only assume your intent was to punish an easy target for her misguided opinion by dragging her letter into a forum where the "discourse" was guaranteed to become needlessly personal and aggressive.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:35
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/3/29 17:43
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1884
Offline
"Won't someone think of the children?!?!?!"

Yvonne wants this girl in the boys room:

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/4/27 16:25
Dos A Cero
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/7/9 15:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1803
Offline
Quote:

JCGuys wrote:
Resized Image



By 3pm today, more than 902,000 people will sign the boycott pledge at Target. My goal is not to convert Yvonne to come towards the light. I don't think that's possible.

However, I am sincerely hoping others who may be inspired to sign that pledge, or even think that transgender-friendly bathrooms are a problem, will learn that they are not.

That's why I continue to post facts that counter the Target boycott argument. There are a growing number of people that need to understand that the bogeyman the Target-boycott-thumpers are promoting just doesn't exist in the form they're pushing.


Posted on: 2016/4/27 15:03
Print Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/8/6 18:56
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 827
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Man rapes 12 year old girl in CVS bathroom

Man NOT DRESSED AS A WOMAN rapes 12 yr old in a CVS bathroom.

What a pathetic argument.

The only thing that I find heartening about this is how many people DO understand how wrong Yvonne is on this point.

Posted on: 2016/4/27 14:58
Print Top




« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 16 17 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017