Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
88 user(s) are online (74 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 88

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: JCPD arrest 46 in Operation "Wetlands"
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/21 18:57
From NJ
Group:
Registered Users
No matter what your opinion on illegal drug use (those of you chugging a six pack in front of the tube for instance) our tax dollars shouldn't go to imprisoning folk, they should go to prevention, job skills and rehabilitation. Other countries have clinics where addicts and recreational users can get thier drugs and/or use them safely. These areas have 65% less crime than ours. We need to stop doing the same thing expecting different results. As long as there is demand for a product people will sell it. Let drugs be a health concern and not a legal one and then we will start to see positive results within a generation. Otherwise nothing changes if nothing changes.

Posted on: 2010/2/22 19:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/27 11:11
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I am all for lynching them ( to death) in greenville,downtown, or where ever. Better than my tax dollars paying for their stay in prison. Why should I pay for some scumbags stay in prison I work hard for my money

Posted on: 2010/2/22 4:22

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/5/10 17:29
Group:
Banned
There are always people that are going to claim anything said is racist...I find it best to just ignore them because they are the first to see "color."

Hanging people does not work that is why states that have the death penalty do not have a substantially lower crime rate-if their crime rate is even lower at all.

I am all for putting down particularly nasty people (in particular child molesters) but in the case of drug crimes it does not address the larger issue.

Posted on: 2010/2/22 1:31

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/26 3:14
Group:
Registered Users
jerseycitypower , I mentioned the Greenville section in my coments because I believe that to have maximum impact, the public hangin should take place in the community that the crimes take place. In this instance, based on the story that started this thread........(((We've interrupted some very prolific and violent criminal careers with these arrests, and that puts the odds back in favor of the people of the Greenville community," said State Police Col. Rick Fuentes at a news conference yesterday in Jersey City, hours after 26 of the suspects were arrested.)))....these particular crimes were committed in Greenville. So, take these people back there, make them walk the streets, and hang them. Heck, you could even make it more impactful and have them build their own gallow's.

If a crime is committed in Summit, NJ or (this is for you) any Crackertown in Whitebread County, USA, they that is where the criminal should hang. Take them back to the scene of the crime to have the most impact.

As for your other comments, I think they say more about you them me. I guess you can take anyting out of context, but if you read the whole comment...in its entirety... it is not racist. It isn't intened to come across as racist, nor do I think it does come across as racist. I am just trying to make our community better.

Posted on: 2010/2/22 0:19

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/7/21 18:47
Group:
Banned
'ihatethiscity"

You may not have used the WORD 'lynching' but YOUR words are:

"then take them to a park in Greenville, invite the whole town to come and watch, and HANG THEM. These animals don't have any fear shooting up the streets to get what they want. As a community, we need to put fear back into these animals"

"PARK"..."HANG THEM"..."INVITE WHOLE TOWN TO COME AND WATCH"....what the hell else do you call THAT but a lynching???

"Greenville"..hmmmm what community lives there?
Why Greenville ONLY?

'animals'....hmmmmm....

Just observing.

And 'Carmine'....if YOU are fine with giving up YOUR rights that most Americans cherish...then fine. DO NOT GIVE UP MY RIGHTS of FREEDOM!

'Looney left"? some may say the 'Racist Right' have done MORE to undermine America and her freedoms than any lefty liberal phoney.

Libs and the Democrats are JUST as guilty.

Posted on: 2010/2/21 22:50

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
JerseyCityPower, I believe you misread my posting. No where in my posting did I use the word lynching. I clearly stated that these animals would have unfettered access to their constitutional rights that everyone enjoys. I did not mention, nor infer, they should be grabbed up out of their beds in the middle of the night and strung up at the nearest tree. You are out of your mind. I also never mention skin color in my postings. I could care less of who is shown in the picture. I am talking about ANY animal that is involved in these activities. I hope I cleared up any confusion that you had concerning my posts.

Posted on: 2010/2/21 22:15

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/9/30 22:30
Group:
Registered Users
good god, ease up jcpower. i'm not for hanging people but your arguments are ridiculous.

Posted on: 2010/2/21 18:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/11/10 19:14
Group:
Registered Users
The death penalty, public hangings, you name it - does not and will not deter these criminals who have nothing to loose.

Posted on: 2010/2/21 4:55

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/22 14:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityPower wrote:
To:
"ihatethiscity":
you wrote:
"What ever happened to the days of public executions?"

Yikes!
So you'd wanna see a body swinging from a tree like in them 'good ole days'?

Well--GOOD NEWS!
We helped bring lynching to IRAQ!

It's a FREE and DEMOCRATIC country NOW! Yippee!

Maybe YOU can move there and enjoy the freedoms we reigned down on the people!

And what would YOU do with those CONVICTED here in Jersey City -- of 'white-collar crimes'?

@JerseyCityPower

If that body belongs to a person that contibutes nothing positive to society? Definately.

You are trying to evoke some sort of racist attitude to ihatethiscity's comment but it is not racist to want to hang people who are nothing but parasites. Furthermore, why the hell are bringing up Iraq? What does that have to do with anything being discussed? Stop using fallacious reasoning and imflammatory rhetoric to prove some sort of dumbass point.

I don't think hanging this people will work long term though. I think we should put these animals out of business by legalizing the drugs they are selling. Who would buy from a dealer when they can just go to a store? Let's end our futile "war on drugs" and stop making it possible for these hoodrats to make money selling drugs...maybe then their culture will stop venerating these criminals as icons.

Posted on: 2010/2/21 0:52
Of those who say nothing, few are silent.
-Thomas Neill

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/25 14:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

ihatethiscity wrote:
Quote:

JerseyCityPower wrote:
To:
"ihatethiscity":
you wrote:

Yikes!

Well--GOOD NEWS!

And what would YOU do with those CONVICTED here in Jersey City -- of 'white-collar crimes'?

JerseyCityPower, what would you recommend? Any criminal element that would shoot up a street trying to get at eachother, regardless of the time of day, who else they may kill, or what buildings they are shooting into (i.e. a daycare), obviously has no regard for anyone or anything but themselves. In my opinion, they should loose their right to participate in society. However, with our current criminal justice system, even if these guys go to jail they can still run their activities, So what is the point of jail. I mean a guy got shot in the face a month ago and was arrested again in this sweep.

After they have all had access to their rights guaranteed them by the constitution, if they are found guilty by a jury of their peers, why not parade them around town and invite everyone down to watch them hang. Think of the impact that class trip would have students growing up. Wanna bet that drug violence goes down in the years to come if in the back of your mind you have to worry about being hanged to death in the park in your neighborhood with all your friends and family watching?

It's worth a try in my opinion, nothing they have done so far seems to work. Do you have any suggestions?

Great point and furthermore, some articles of the constitution just don't apply to today's culture sorry to say.
Our capitol punishment system is a complete joke, lets face it most people that get the death sentence are allowed to amke a mochery of the system for atleast 10 years, and who's footing the bill for these scumbags?? and with some luck, they die beforehand thumbing their nose at the systems and society.
We as a nation have to put down out puritinistic ways and allow for public executions, theres no doubt in my mind that it would have a huge impact!
My 2 cents!

Posted on: 2010/2/20 21:16

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityPower wrote:
To:
"ihatethiscity":
you wrote:

Yikes!

Well--GOOD NEWS!

JerseyCityPower, what would you recommend? Any criminal element that would shoot up a street trying to get at eachother, regardless of the time of day, who else they may kill, or what buildings they are shooting into (i.e. a daycare), obviously has no regard for anyone or anything but themselves. In my opinion, they should loose their right to participate in society. However, with our current criminal justice system, even if these guys go to jail they can still run their activities, So what is the point of jail. I mean a guy got shot in the face a month ago and was arrested again in this sweep.

After they have all had access to their rights guaranteed them by the constitution, if they are found guilty by a jury of their peers, why not parade them around town and invite everyone down to watch them hang. Think of the impact that class trip would have students growing up. Wanna bet that drug violence goes down in the years to come if in the back of your mind you have to worry about being hanged to death in the park in your neighborhood with all your friends and family watching?

It's worth a try in my opinion, nothing they have done so far seems to work. Do you have any suggestions?

Posted on: 2010/2/20 19:50

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityPower wrote:
To:
"ihatethiscity":
you wrote:

Yikes!

Well--GOOD NEWS!

Huhm, who said that white collar criminals should be exempt?

Posted on: 2010/2/20 17:48

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/7/21 18:47
Group:
Banned
To:
"ihatethiscity":
you wrote:

Yikes!

Well--GOOD NEWS!

Posted on: 2010/2/20 15:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
I agree with you "ihatethiscity"!!!

Posted on: 2010/2/20 4:57

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
What ever happened to the days of public executions? Let these people have their day in court (I am sure the state did their job and has an open and shut case), then take them to a park in Greenville, invite the whole town to come and watch, and HANG THEM. These animals don't have any fear shooting up the streets to get what they want. As a community, we need to put fear back into these animals and what better way then to parade them through the streets to a local park (in the neighborhood where the crime was committed) and hang them.

Posted on: 2010/2/20 0:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
$500,000 CASH & is out. Yea where did this CASH come from & who would put up that kind of cash for that kind of trash!

Posted on: 2010/2/19 22:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/4/2 20:55
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

LoKo498 wrote:
How the hell is Kwadir Felton, 18, (who was shot by a undercover Jersey City police officer doing surveillance at Dwight Street and Bergen Avenue last month) out on the streets?

When Felton was arrested last month Superior Court Judge and former HC Prosecutor Theemling set his bail at $500,000 CASH. Who posted Felton's bail? What was the source of that bail money? Is it now forfeited due to this arrest? This entire affair is an absolute travesty of justice and the public has a right to answers. The Ringside Lounge murder was committed by a man arrested and released on bail only days before the murder on big charges. The system is a sewer and we are not being protected. The bulk of those arrested in this major drug sweep are most likely out on the streets again doing business as usual. Law enforcement is totally outnumbered in manpower and weapons. These showcase busts are just that.

Posted on: 2010/2/19 20:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
How the hell is Kwadir Felton, 18, (who was shot by a undercover Jersey City police officer doing surveillance at Dwight Street and Bergen Avenue last month) out on the streets?

Posted on: 2010/2/19 19:44

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Too bad, we don't have the Rockefeller laws in this state.
I would bet the house on it that most of these Thugs have a rap sheet the size of long island!

Posted on: 2010/2/19 16:44

Bergen Lafayette: JCPD arrest 46 tied to Bloods gang in Operation "Wetlands"
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image
Cops bust alleged drug ring in Jersey City -- David Gilliens, one of the leaders of the drug ring arrested in Operation Wetlands.

State, local, federal effort crushes violent drug trafficking network tied to Bloods gang with 46 total arrests in Jersey City

Friday, February 19, 2010
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

The Jersey City teenager who was shot in the face by undercover police doing surveillance in a recent gang investigation was among 46 people arrested when a violent drug trafficking network was crushed by state, local and federal law enforcement.

"We've interrupted some very prolific and violent criminal careers with these arrests, and that puts the odds back in favor of the people of the Greenville community," said State Police Col. Rick Fuentes at a news conference yesterday in Jersey City, hours after 26 of the suspects were arrested.

About $80,000 in cash and quantities of cocaine, PCP, marijuana and oxycodone were seized yesterday morning during execution of 18 arrest warrants and 15 search warrants connected to the Operation Wetlands investigation into the Bloods street gang.

Over the course of the six-month operation, 20 other people were arrested and evidence seized included about 32 ounces of PCP, 35 "bricks" of heroin, a small amount of oxycodone, and more than $7,000, officials said.

Jersey City Police Chief Tom Comey said a total of four handguns were seized in the investigation.

Among those arrested yesterday was Kwadir Felton, 18, who was shot at 8:30 p.m. on Jan. 10 by a Jersey City police officer at Dwight Street and Bergen Avenue, officials said.

Police said at the time that the officer, Sgt. Thomas McVicar, was doing surveillance inside a vehicle when Felton tried to rob him with a loaded 9mm pistol. McVicar opened fire, shooting Felton in the face through the car window.

Dempsey Collins, 29, aka "Da" and "Demps," and David Gilliens, 28, aka "GD" and "Good Dude," both of Jersey City, were arrested yesterday and charged with leading a narcotics trafficking network and drug distribution ring, police said. They face up to 25 years to life in prison if convicted, Comey said. Their bails were set at $350,000.

A number of members of the drug network are affiliated with the Sex, Money, Murder set of the Bloods street gang, police said.

Comey said the period during which Collins took over the turf and ran the drug operation was marked by numerous shootings, including one explosion of gunfire that sent a round into a daycare center on Martin Luther King Drive in 2008.

The chief said the drug dealers used several locations to stash drugs and from there they would be moved to distribution areas on the street. He said the outfit was sophisticated and even used countersurveillance measures. Raid locations yesterday morning included a store at 663 Ocean Ave. and a fried chicken restaurant at 514 Ocean.

Comey said the successful investigation "shows our commitment is strong and we are going to keep coming at it, and coming at it, and coming at it.

"We are there for the community we serve. You never know, we may be on to other targets as we speak."

Felton had pleaded guilty to a minor drug charge a few days before he was shot. He was arrested yesterday on the charge of conspiracy to distribute drugs, officials said.

Other organizations involved in Operation Wetlands include the Hudson County Sheriff's Office, Hudson County Prosecutor's Office, the state Division of Criminal Justice and the federal Drug Enforcement Agency.

At yesterday's news conference at the Jersey City Public Safety Communication Center on Bishop Avenue, Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio said cooperative effort was able "to bring down this rabble that have caused untold damage here in Jersey City."

Posted on: 2010/2/19 15:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Good work !!!

JJ full piece...

Remember this thug???

"The Jersey City teenager who was shot in the face by undercover police doing surveillance in a recent gang investigation was among 46 people arrested when a violent drug trafficking network was crushed by state, local and federal law enforcement. "

Posted on: 2010/2/19 14:56

JCPD arrest 46 in Operation "Wetlands"
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/21 3:42
From Hilltop
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2010/2/19 14:49

[Advanced Search]