Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
52 user(s) are online (47 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 1
Guests: 51

dr_nick_riviera, more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 ... 40 41 42 (43) 44 45 46 ... 78 »


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/3/19 15:20
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 670
Offline
When is Trump going to get over the fact that he already won the election and get on with doing something other than signing executive orders. At this rate it looks like he'll have more executive orders signed than Obama did in 8 years. I guess it's okay when their guy does it, but with Obama it's called presidential overreach

Trump is still going on about how we won the popular vote, if you don't count all the voter fraud in CA. This has been proven to be false MANY times. Is his ego really that fragile that he can't even handle losing the popular vote as long as he still won the election?

Geez. Talk about someone that needs a safe space.

Posted on: 2017/1/25 13:42
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
And President Trump's choice for UN rep, Indian/American Nikki Haskell, sails through the confirmation process!

Posted on: 2017/1/25 0:57
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/7/9 11:16
Last Login :
Today 18:58
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2490
Offline
CatDog wrote:
Quote:

$220 million is peanuts compared to how much we give to Israel every year, or how much we spent on the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions, or for Bush's tax cuts. But I never hear Republicans complain about it. Weird.



You will find plenty of criticism on the Right in regards to what we spend on foreign aid and the wars (which ramped back up again under Obama).

As for the tax cuts... Federal revenues (adjusted for inflation) started to climb again after the tax cut and continued until the housing crash in 2007.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2017/1/24 22:04
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/11/17 1:11
Last Login :
3/30 23:24
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1182
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
We have homeless children and veterans living on our streets, and we should be spending 220 million dollars/year to NGO's that promote abortion as family planning-to other freaking countries? To groups that worked with China on their 'one child' forced abortion policy?

This kind of alt left lunacy is what got President Trump elected.
$220 million is peanuts compared to how much we give to Israel every year, or how much we spent on the Iraq and Afghanistan invasions, or for Bush's tax cuts. But I never hear Republicans complain about it. Weird.

Quote:

135jc wrote:
You libs are so thin skinned. My post was humor. Also, Funny how you guys rail against the banks and the legislation that got us in the subprime mess until you are affected. Then you sing a different tune.
I don't even know what you're talking about. There's a big difference between banks aggressively issuing mortgages to people that can't afford them vs lowering interest rates for people to make houses more affordable.


As for the Detroit thing, it doesn't seem clear what happened there. It's not obvious it was fraud, and could have easily been poll station workers not properly storing ballot papers.


Here's a more recent article on it that pretty clearly explains that it was most likely user error. In any case, this is an issue of the machine tally not matching the paper tally, which isn't a problem that voter ID would solve.
http://www.freep.com/story/news/local ... ection-problems/95477456/

And I don't see how a net of 310 votes miscount means that somehow Trump won the popular vote.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 21:54
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/7/9 11:16
Last Login :
Today 18:58
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2490
Offline
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
[quote]
And of course, as his very first executive action he cancelled an FHA loan rate reduction which would have saved a bunch of money for a bunch of people, including me personally.


Whilst Obama's executive order reducing the rates may have helped you, it would have put the taxpayers at risk of another FHA taxpayer funded bailout.

FHA allows people with credit scores as low a 580 and as little as 3.5% down to qualify. These are not people who would qualify in the non-government insured mortgage market and therefore at a much higher risk of default.

The higher risk should result in higher rates for insurance to cover for that risk. That cost should be born by the people who are approved for an FHA loan. Doing otherwise puts the burden on the tax paying public as a whole if again, the insurance payments cannot cover the defaults.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 21:44
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 22:51
Last Login :
Yesterday 20:35
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1600
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:


And figuring many of those votes came from California... I am not at all opposed to letting them leave The Union.

I saw another fake news poll where they said 1 of 3 Californians support secession. Let them go.. we will save money on a southern border shorter wall... unless we are forced to build on the length of the eastern Cali border.

Probably need to have that eastern wall scenario as part of the RFP to the wall building companies.


I was actually just thinking the same thing.

It's no secret that this country is deeply divided. Why not let California secede, so all the noxious "progressives" can leave Trump's America and go live in California?

Wouldn't this be a win for both sides? Of course, once the liberals move to California, they wouldn't be allowed back here.


It would be a progressive paradise.... President Gerry Brown... VP Slot would be a nice cat fight between Feinstein and Harris? I suspect Harris would win because Feinstein has occasionally made some logical comments regarding national security. Nancy Pelosi could be appointed the Chief Justice... they could even have an open border with Tijuana Mexico.

We could fund the eastern wall with a toll booth on the highway to Las Vegas NV. Ohhh we can only dream.





Posted on: 2017/1/24 21:08
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2907
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You should be worried, but use the proper terminology. For too long, Democrats have been running up their vote totals through voter fraud. In fact, the recount effort in Michigan was halted after Detroit was revealed to have registered more votes for Hillary than total registered voters.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

If you need an ID to get a beer, you should have to present one in order to vote. There's no principled opposition to voter ID laws. Only politically convenient opposition from Democrats who don't want to lose their easy source of fraudulent votes.

So I expect that Republicans will use their power to pass meaningful voter ID laws around the country and this will be a great thing for our democracy.


Thank you comrade JCMan8 for providing voice of REASON cutting through the BS of the liberal democrat progressives that pollute this forum with fake news!

Our dear president actually WON the popular vote - he said it! 3.5 million votes stolen!!! If voter ID had only been requirement!

Now we need waterboarding for protesters, liberal journalists and those in social media that say bad things about our great populist leader!


Well put JC8man! Anyone who argues that bringing valid identification to the voting booth is a violation of their rights and is opression is not with arguing with.



And figuring many of those votes came from California... I am not at all opposed to letting them leave The Union.

I saw another fake news poll where they said 1 of 3 Californians support secession. Let them go.. we will save money on a southern border shorter wall... unless we are forced to build on the length of the eastern Cali border.

Probably need to have that eastern wall scenario as part of the RFP to the wall building companies.


I was actually just thinking the same thing.

It's no secret that this country is deeply divided. Why not let California secede, so all the noxious "progressives" can leave Trump's America and go live in California?

Wouldn't this be a win for both sides? Of course, once the liberals move to California, they wouldn't be allowed back here.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 20:46
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 22:51
Last Login :
Yesterday 20:35
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1600
Offline
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You should be worried, but use the proper terminology. For too long, Democrats have been running up their vote totals through voter fraud. In fact, the recount effort in Michigan was halted after Detroit was revealed to have registered more votes for Hillary than total registered voters.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

If you need an ID to get a beer, you should have to present one in order to vote. There's no principled opposition to voter ID laws. Only politically convenient opposition from Democrats who don't want to lose their easy source of fraudulent votes.

So I expect that Republicans will use their power to pass meaningful voter ID laws around the country and this will be a great thing for our democracy.


Thank you comrade JCMan8 for providing voice of REASON cutting through the BS of the liberal democrat progressives that pollute this forum with fake news!

Our dear president actually WON the popular vote - he said it! 3.5 million votes stolen!!! If voter ID had only been requirement!

Now we need waterboarding for protesters, liberal journalists and those in social media that say bad things about our great populist leader!


Well put JC8man! Anyone who argues that bringing valid identification to the voting booth is a violation of their rights and is opression is not with arguing with.



And figuring many of those votes came from California... I am not at all opposed to letting them leave The Union.

I saw another fake news poll where they said 1 of 3 Californians support secession. Let them go.. we will save money on a shorter southern border wall... unless we are forced to build on the length of the eastern Cali border.

Probably need to have that eastern wall scenario as part of the RFP to the wall building companies.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 20:44
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/3/19 15:20
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 670
Offline
Except for the fact that voting is right. Nowhere does it say you need a valid ID to vote.

One side argues that it's common sense to have voter ID laws. Who wouldn't want them? They can only hope to ensure the fairness of the election process.

While the other sides argues that voter ID laws unfairly target minorities and the poor who may not have a what some states consider valid ID. That leads people to think there is an attempt at vote suppression.

Voting needs to be open and fair. If the state or feds are going to require voter ID, then they would need to issue an ID to everyone that can prove who they are.

When you say it's not worth arguing with someone who thinks different from you, you tend to come off as a bit self-righteous.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 19:21
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/17 3:05
Last Login :
Today 19:15
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 889
Offline
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You should be worried, but use the proper terminology. For too long, Democrats have been running up their vote totals through voter fraud. In fact, the recount effort in Michigan was halted after Detroit was revealed to have registered more votes for Hillary than total registered voters.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

If you need an ID to get a beer, you should have to present one in order to vote. There's no principled opposition to voter ID laws. Only politically convenient opposition from Democrats who don't want to lose their easy source of fraudulent votes.

So I expect that Republicans will use their power to pass meaningful voter ID laws around the country and this will be a great thing for our democracy.


Thank you comrade JCMan8 for providing voice of REASON cutting through the BS of the liberal democrat progressives that pollute this forum with fake news!

Our dear president actually WON the popular vote - he said it! 3.5 million votes stolen!!! If voter ID had only been requirement!

Now we need waterboarding for protesters, liberal journalists and those in social media that say bad things about our great populist leader!


Well put JC8man! Anyone who argues that bringing valid identification to the voting booth is a violation of their rights and is opression is not with arguing with.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 18:54
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/17 3:05
Last Login :
Today 19:15
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 889
Offline
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

This was already settled. Trump's supporters were at work during his inagguration.

Tell yourself whatever imaginary facts you need to make yourself feel better. I don't know why it's so hard for Trump supporters to just accept that the Northeast corridor is overwhelmingly liberal and that Trump has generally low approval ratings. It is what it is.


And while we all argue with reality-defying nimwits here, Trump is still lying about millions of fraudulent votes costing him the popular vote. I know it's because his fragile ego can't handle that he lost, but I'm worried that Republicans will use this fantasy to push even more voter suppression laws.

We also got a laughable ACA "replacement" plan which is just "states can keep it if they want or not whatever lol guys."

And of course, as his very first executive action he cancelled an FHA loan rate reduction which would have saved a bunch of money for a bunch of people, including me personally.
.

You libs are so thin skinned. My post was humor. Also, Funny how you guys rail against the banks and the legislation that got us in the subprime mess until you are affected. Then you sing a different tune.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 18:47
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 22:51
Last Login :
Yesterday 20:35
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1600
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
We have homeless children and veterans living on our streets, and we should be spending 220 million dollars/year to NGO's that promote abortion as family planning-to other freaking countries? To groups that worked with China on their 'one child' forced abortion policy?

This kind of alt left lunacy is what got President Trump elected.


That is the underlying story the media is hiding... that falls in with the UN story about the need for population control. Instead we get a bill signing photo with alarmist captions implying that all the white guys in the photo are determined to infringe on female US citizens' right to chose.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 18:46
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
We have homeless children and veterans living on our streets, and we should be spending 220 million dollars/year to NGO's that promote abortion as family planning-to other freaking countries? To groups that worked with China on their 'one child' forced abortion policy?

This kind of alt left lunacy is what got President Trump elected.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 18:36
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2907
Offline
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You should be worried, but use the proper terminology. For too long, Democrats have been running up their vote totals through voter fraud. In fact, the recount effort in Michigan was halted after Detroit was revealed to have registered more votes for Hillary than total registered voters.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

If you need an ID to get a beer, you should have to present one in order to vote. There's no principled opposition to voter ID laws. Only politically convenient opposition from Democrats who don't want to lose their easy source of fraudulent votes.

So I expect that Republicans will use their power to pass meaningful voter ID laws around the country and this will be a great thing for our democracy.


Thank you comrade JCMan8 for providing voice of REASON cutting through the BS of the liberal democrat progressives that pollute this forum with fake news!

Our dear president actually WON the popular vote - he said it! 3.5 million votes stolen!!! If voter ID had only been requirement!

Now we need waterboarding for protesters, liberal journalists and those in social media that say bad things about our great populist leader!


You didn't address the link showing the rampant Democratid voter fraud in Detroit. Allow me to paste again, to show you the problem that Democrats conveniently refuse to acknowledge exists:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

No complaining when your easy source of fraudulent votes is taken away.


Yes Comrade, all the "real" news sites mention this BLATANT instance of voter fraud perpetrated by crooked hillary!
Breitbart, Gateway pundit, all mention so MUST be true!

Warning! Do not read fake news such as:
http://www.snopes.com/more-votes-than-voters-in-detroit/

Don't believe anything liberal progressive media prints! They say bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. was removed from display in the Oval Office - lie!


There is some fake news in your link, where they claim, with absolutely no evidence, that neither candidate benefited from the voter fraud. All of Michigan's top Republicans ordered an investigation for a reason.

Again, Republicans have the power and there's to be no complaining when voter ID laws remove your easy source of fraudulent votes.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 18:31
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/18 3:58
Last Login :
2020/8/21 13:49
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 828
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You should be worried, but use the proper terminology. For too long, Democrats have been running up their vote totals through voter fraud. In fact, the recount effort in Michigan was halted after Detroit was revealed to have registered more votes for Hillary than total registered voters.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

If you need an ID to get a beer, you should have to present one in order to vote. There's no principled opposition to voter ID laws. Only politically convenient opposition from Democrats who don't want to lose their easy source of fraudulent votes.

So I expect that Republicans will use their power to pass meaningful voter ID laws around the country and this will be a great thing for our democracy.


Thank you comrade JCMan8 for providing voice of REASON cutting through the BS of the liberal democrat progressives that pollute this forum with fake news!

Our dear president actually WON the popular vote - he said it! 3.5 million votes stolen!!! If voter ID had only been requirement!

Now we need waterboarding for protesters, liberal journalists and those in social media that say bad things about our great populist leader!


You didn't address the link showing the rampant Democratid voter fraud in Detroit. Allow me to paste again, to show you the problem that Democrats conveniently refuse to acknowledge exists:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

No complaining when your easy source of fraudulent votes is taken away.


Yes Comrade, all the "real" news sites mention this BLATANT instance of voter fraud perpetrated by crooked hillary!
Breitbart, Gateway pundit, all mention so MUST be true!

Warning! Do not read fake news such as:
http://www.snopes.com/more-votes-than-voters-in-detroit/

Don't believe anything liberal progressive media prints! They say bust of Martin Luther King, Jr. was removed from display in the Oval Office - lie!

Posted on: 2017/1/24 18:22
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 22:51
Last Login :
Yesterday 20:35
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1600
Offline
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Good god you people can't go two seconds without lying to make up for Trump's shortcomings.


"Lying" is a conscious effort to deceive other people, but this phenomenon looks like an unconscious effort among Mr. Trump's supporters to deceive themselves.


That is exactly how the Obama Administration governed. The ACA failure a prime example. The Office Budget Mgmt. (OBM??) identified that pyramid scheme when Obama's fiscal projections 8 years ago were built on 10% annual GDP growth for bill funding.

We knew then it would stay afloat just barely long enough for Obama to play his first round of golf as a private citizen. What is it, something in that DC Swamp drinking water???

Posted on: 2017/1/24 18:21
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2907
Offline
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You should be worried, but use the proper terminology. For too long, Democrats have been running up their vote totals through voter fraud. In fact, the recount effort in Michigan was halted after Detroit was revealed to have registered more votes for Hillary than total registered voters.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

If you need an ID to get a beer, you should have to present one in order to vote. There's no principled opposition to voter ID laws. Only politically convenient opposition from Democrats who don't want to lose their easy source of fraudulent votes.

So I expect that Republicans will use their power to pass meaningful voter ID laws around the country and this will be a great thing for our democracy.


Thank you comrade JCMan8 for providing voice of REASON cutting through the BS of the liberal democrat progressives that pollute this forum with fake news!

Our dear president actually WON the popular vote - he said it! 3.5 million votes stolen!!! If voter ID had only been requirement!

Now we need waterboarding for protesters, liberal journalists and those in social media that say bad things about our great populist leader!


You didn't address the link showing the rampant Democrat voter fraud in Detroit. Allow me to paste again, to show you the problem that Democrats conveniently refuse to acknowledge exists:

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

No complaining when your easy source of fraudulent votes is taken away.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 18:08
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/11/17 1:11
Last Login :
3/30 23:24
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1182
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
In the middle of all the alt left optics, look at what President Trump has done already-stopped funding foreign abortion counseling (why the eff were we responsible for that?)
WE WEREN'T

The misinformation you buy into is insane. What Trump did is the same thing that Bush1/2 did, which is to stop funding any organization that even talks about abortions. Federal money does not fund abortion anything, and hasn't for a long time. This is the same crap that Republicans pull with Planned Parenthood. Even though PP does not spend any federal money on abortions, the mere fact that they do abortions in some locations means Republicans want to defund their cancer screenings and parental counseling.

What Trump has done is not to defund foreign abortion counseling. He has defunded any organization that provides any services at all if they so much as even mention abortion, even if they are primarily focused on preventative care.

And strangely enough, a 2011 study at Stanford found that whenever this funding is cut, unplanned pregnancies and abortions in countries where those NGO's were providing services RISE.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 18:00
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/18 3:58
Last Login :
2020/8/21 13:49
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 828
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
You should be worried, but use the proper terminology. For too long, Democrats have been running up their vote totals through voter fraud. In fact, the recount effort in Michigan was halted after Detroit was revealed to have registered more votes for Hillary than total registered voters.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

If you need an ID to get a beer, you should have to present one in order to vote. There's no principled opposition to voter ID laws. Only politically convenient opposition from Democrats who don't want to lose their easy source of fraudulent votes.

So I expect that Republicans will use their power to pass meaningful voter ID laws around the country and this will be a great thing for our democracy.


Thank you comrade JCMan8 for providing voice of REASON cutting through the BS of the liberal democrat progressives that pollute this forum with fake news!

Our dear president actually WON the popular vote - he said it! 3.5 million votes stolen!!! If voter ID had only been requirement!

Now we need waterboarding for protesters, liberal journalists and those in social media that say bad things about our great populist leader!

Posted on: 2017/1/24 17:28
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2907
Offline
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

This was already settled. Trump's supporters were at work during his inagguration.

Tell yourself whatever imaginary facts you need to make yourself feel better. I don't know why it's so hard for Trump supporters to just accept that the Northeast corridor is overwhelmingly liberal and that Trump has generally low approval ratings. It is what it is.


And while we all argue with reality-defying nimwits here, Trump is still lying about millions of fraudulent votes costing him the popular vote. I know it's because his fragile ego can't handle that he lost, but I'm worried that Republicans will use this fantasy to push even more voter suppression laws.

We also got a laughable ACA "replacement" plan which is just "states can keep it if they want or not whatever lol guys."

And of course, as his very first executive action he cancelled an FHA loan rate reduction which would have saved a bunch of money for a bunch of people, including me personally.


You should be worried, but use the proper terminology. For too long, Democrats have been running up their vote totals through voter fraud. In fact, the recount effort in Michigan was halted after Detroit was revealed to have registered more votes for Hillary than total registered voters.

http://www.detroitnews.com/story/news ... roits-precincts/95363314/

If you need an ID to get a beer, you should have to present one in order to vote. There's no principled opposition to voter ID laws. Only politically convenient opposition from Democrats who don't want to lose their easy source of fraudulent votes.

So I expect that Republicans will use their power to pass meaningful voter ID laws around the country and this will be a great thing for our democracy.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 17:14
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4448
Offline
In the middle of all the alt left optics, look at what President Trump has done already-stopped funding foreign abortion counseling (why the eff were we responsible for that?), started to repeal Obamacare, flushed the TPP (think he can make a better deal than Obama? Of course, Obama had his lunch money taken in every single deal he made), will renegotiate NAFTA, within a few days of taking the White House meets with the heads of all the US auto companies to protect and increase US manufacturing jobs, restores Keystone Access and Dakota pipeline (high paying jobs, too), freezes govt hiring except for critical areas.

And of course Obama not only screws over Israel on the way out the door with the vote abstention, but sneaks the 'Palestinians' 200 million (I'd love to see Abbas's Swiss bank account now) against the will of Congress. Thank God we don't have crooked Hillary at the helm.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 17:14
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1768
Offline
Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Sometimes I feel like we just keep going in circles here. As much as some of us hate Trump or love Trump, he was elected our president (BTW I think the people that chant "not my president" at protests and marches aren't helping anyone), and we need to get past silly arguments over crowd size.

I'm firmly in the "I think Trump is a dolt" camp, but I'm willing to at least give him a chance. I'm sure if he proposes, and follows through, with plans that benefit the entire nation and not just his supporters, he will get a lot of support from both sides of the aisle. But if he proposes laws to roll back the rights of certain Americans, he's going to have to listen to the opposition. Maybe you could say I'm cautiously skeptical, but also have hope that this could turn out ok in the end. Only time will tell.


I'm willing to give Trump a chance too.

But on one hand you have a bunch on the Left who are acting like sore losers and like the Democrats weren't corrupt.

On the other hand, you have those on the Right who are blindly worshipping Trump like a cult leader. It's creepy.

They both suck and both the left and the right are acting like this is sports and you need to root for your own team no matter what.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 15:19
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/11/17 1:11
Last Login :
3/30 23:24
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1182
Offline
Quote:

135jc wrote:

This was already settled. Trump's supporters were at work during his inagguration.

Tell yourself whatever imaginary facts you need to make yourself feel better. I don't know why it's so hard for Trump supporters to just accept that the Northeast corridor is overwhelmingly liberal and that Trump has generally low approval ratings. It is what it is.


And while we all argue with reality-defying nimwits here, Trump is still lying about millions of fraudulent votes costing him the popular vote. I know it's because his fragile ego can't handle that he lost, but I'm worried that Republicans will use this fantasy to push even more voter suppression laws.

We also got a laughable ACA "replacement" plan which is just "states can keep it if they want or not whatever lol guys."

And of course, as his very first executive action he cancelled an FHA loan rate reduction which would have saved a bunch of money for a bunch of people, including me personally.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 15:10
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/9/20 14:11
Last Login :
2020/3/19 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 895
Offline
Quote:

Frank_M wrote:
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Good god you people can't go two seconds without lying to make up for Trump's shortcomings.


"Lying" is a conscious effort to deceive other people, but this phenomenon looks like an unconscious effort among Mr. Trump's supporters to deceive themselves.


I don't think it's "deception" if they honestly believe the alternate "reality" that is being fed them.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 15:00
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/4/2 11:56
Last Login :
2018/10/5 14:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 730
Offline
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Good god you people can't go two seconds without lying to make up for Trump's shortcomings.


"Lying" is a conscious effort to deceive other people, but this phenomenon looks like an unconscious effort among Mr. Trump's supporters to deceive themselves.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 14:24
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/3/19 15:20
Last Login :
2020/6/2 11:06
From Scenic McGinley Square
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 670
Offline
Sometimes I feel like we just keep going in circles here. As much as some of us hate Trump or love Trump, he was elected our president (BTW I think the people that chant "not my president" at protests and marches aren't helping anyone), and we need to get past silly arguments over crowd size.

I'm firmly in the "I think Trump is a dolt" camp, but I'm willing to at least give him a chance. I'm sure if he proposes, and follows through, with plans that benefit the entire nation and not just his supporters, he will get a lot of support from both sides of the aisle. But if he proposes laws to roll back the rights of certain Americans, he's going to have to listen to the opposition. Maybe you could say I'm cautiously skeptical, but also have hope that this could turn out ok in the end. Only time will tell.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 13:40
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/17 3:05
Last Login :
Today 19:15
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 889
Offline
Quote:

CatDog wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I checked the calendar for January 20, 2009. It was a Sunday. People are off from work unlike January 20, 2016, which fell on a Friday.
IT WAS A TUESDAY

Good god you people can't go two seconds without lying to make up for Trump's shortcomings.

Obama's 2013 inauguration was a Sunday. 2009 was a Tuesday. Both had significantly more than Trump's did. The Tuesday one actually had MORE than the Sunday one. Just get over it, Christ
By



Quote:

Monroe wrote:
When Obama said 'elections have consequences' no one called that fascist, lol.

and wtf does this even mean?



This was already settled. Trump's supporters were at work during his inagguration.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 13:05
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/11/17 1:11
Last Login :
3/30 23:24
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1182
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I checked the calendar for January 20, 2009. It was a Sunday. People are off from work unlike January 20, 2016, which fell on a Friday.
IT WAS A TUESDAY

Good god you people can't go two seconds without lying to make up for Trump's shortcomings.

Obama's 2013 inauguration was a Sunday. 2009 was a Tuesday. Both had significantly more than Trump's did. The Tuesday one actually had MORE than the Sunday one. Just get over it, Christ.




Quote:

Monroe wrote:
When Obama said 'elections have consequences' no one called that fascist, lol.

and wtf does this even mean?

Posted on: 2017/1/24 6:33
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1768
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Union leaders confirm that Trump is looking out for the average American worker, and that the Democrats will never win a national election again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ezralevant/status/823724046575697920


Union leaders can CONFIRM that the Democrats will never win a national election again?

Words matter, dude. Use better ones next time, please.

Posted on: 2017/1/24 4:47
 Top 


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2907
Offline
Union leaders confirm that Trump is looking out for the average American worker, and that the Democrats will never win a national election again.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ezralevant/status/823724046575697920

Posted on: 2017/1/24 3:39
 Top 




« 1 ... 40 41 42 (43) 44 45 46 ... 78 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017