Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
49 user(s) are online (26 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 49

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




(1) 2 3 4 5 »


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 317
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I just heard that the Catholic branch of the Boys Scout will only admit boys based on their birth certificates, thank God for common sense.


Speaking of Catholics and children:

http://www.cnn.com/2017/02/06/asia/australia-catholic-sex-abuse/

Posted on: 2/8 16:37
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2015/11/21 17:12
From DTJC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 198
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I just heard that the Catholic branch of the Boys Scout will only admit boys based on their birth certificates, thank God for common sense.


Well, the fat slob either needs to rant on nonsense like this or she can focus on her stupid parking lot crusade. She can't change national trends, we're the ones that have to live with parking lots.

Posted on: 2/8 16:33
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
I just heard that the Catholic branch of the Boys Scout will only admit boys based on their birth certificates, thank God for common sense.

Posted on: 2/8 16:28
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/11/12 12:04
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 459
Offline
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Yvonne, seriously, why not give it a rest? You have become no different than those annoying people in the NYC subway that choose to proselytize by shouting at the top of their lungs while people simply try their best to ignore them. At best, you are not going to change anyone's heart or mind. And, at worst, you could end up pushing some over the edge and against your very cause.



The same can be said for you, "Why not give it a rest?" Aren't we talking about a child, not politics. I think a gay star who went through something similar has more to say on the subject than you or me. It is absolutely evil to place any child on hormones, something that must be done because in approximately five years, this "boy" will have a body of a woman.


SIGH.

Since you are intellectually challenged, I will try to explain the difference between our posts: you are posting more and more, trying to convince others about your viewpoint, while I have done none of that and simply pointed out to you that your posts are being ignored. I have no reason to "give it a rest" because I have done nothing to try and convince all others of my viewpoint, which I have neither shared, nor tried to impose it on others. For all you know, I could be in agreement with you.


The fact that she's posted something like 42 times out of 143 total posts on this thread alone says it all. Instead of "giving it a rest", I'm guessing most of just wish she'd go away. Incredibly tiresome....

Posted on: 2/8 15:30
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/8/12 14:31
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3229
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Yvonne, seriously, why not give it a rest? You have become no different than those annoying people in the NYC subway that choose to proselytize by shouting at the top of their lungs while people simply try their best to ignore them. At best, you are not going to change anyone's heart or mind. And, at worst, you could end up pushing some over the edge and against your very cause.



The same can be said for you, "Why not give it a rest?" Aren't we talking about a child, not politics. I think a gay star who went through something similar has more to say on the subject than you or me. It is absolutely evil to place any child on hormones, something that must be done because in approximately five years, this "boy" will have a body of a woman.


SIGH.

Since you are intellectually challenged, I will try to explain the difference between our posts: you are posting more and more, trying to convince others about your viewpoint, while I have done none of that and simply pointed out to you that your posts are being ignored. I have no reason to "give it a rest" because I have done nothing to try and convince all others of my viewpoint, which I have neither shared, nor tried to impose it on others. For all you know, I could be in agreement with you.

Posted on: 2/8 14:50
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Yvonne, seriously, why not give it a rest? You have become no different than those annoying people in the NYC subway that choose to proselytize by shouting at the top of their lungs while people simply try their best to ignore them. At best, you are not going to change anyone's heart or mind. And, at worst, you could end up pushing some over the edge and against your very cause.



The same can be said for you, "Why not give it a rest?" Aren't we talking about a child, not politics. I think a gay star who went through something similar has more to say on the subject than you or me. It is absolutely evil to place any child on hormones, something that must be done because in approximately five years, this "boy" will have a body of a woman.

Posted on: 2/8 12:54
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/8/12 14:31
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3229
Offline
Yvonne, seriously, why not give it a rest? You have become no different than those annoying people in the NYC subway that choose to proselytize by shouting at the top of their lungs while people simply try their best to ignore them. At best, you are not going to change anyone's heart or mind. And, at worst, you could end up pushing some over the edge and against your very cause.


Posted on: 2/8 12:41
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
A gay man warns against hormone therapy for children.https://www.theguardian.com/film/2016/ ... -change-operations-gender

Posted on: 2/8 11:07
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/7/9 15:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1803
Offline
By The Associated Press
on February 08, 2017 at 10:09 AM, updated February 08, 2017 at 10:37 AM

MAPLEWOOD -- A Secaucus boy has become the first openly transgender member of the Boy Scouts one week after the Boy Scouts of America changed its policy to allow transgender children to join the organization.

More

Resized Image

Posted on: 2/8 11:04
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
Quote:

papadage wrote:
Scummy trog projects psychoanalysis onto a child without qualification.

But, Yvonne.


Daughters need their dads. http://blog.lifeway.com/leadingmen/20 ... -their-dads/#.WJXqIBsrLIU

Posted on: 2/4 9:50
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2005/7/13 11:03
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4328
Offline
What if he wakes up one day with an out of body experience and starts to feel a little girlish ?

Posted on: 2/3 20:15
Get on your bikes and ride !
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/12/30 11:56
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 498
Offline
Scummy trog projects psychoanalysis onto a child without qualification.

But, Yvonne.

Posted on: 2/3 18:49
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
Where is the father in this home? Is this girl inventing the missing father figure by becoming a male?

Posted on: 2/3 17:26
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1307
Offline
Interesting thing about this silly case is now the Mother wants the troop leader fired.

Posted on: 2/3 17:11
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 317
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Girl claims she is the wrong species. I am sure people here also support her claim, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeBunPiIzo


Sorry you were dropped on your head.


Only a person hiding behind a phony name and hurling insults believes a person can pick their own gender. You don't create your own truth, it is called lying.


Lol

Posted on: 2/3 9:40
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Girl claims she is the wrong species. I am sure people here also support her claim, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeBunPiIzo


Sorry you were dropped on your head.


Only a person hiding behind a phony name and hurling insults believes a person can pick their own gender. You don't create your own truth, it is called lying.

Posted on: 2/3 8:19
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/24 20:34
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 317
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Girl claims she is the wrong species. I am sure people here also support her claim, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeBunPiIzo


Sorry you were dropped on your head.

Posted on: 2/2 21:27
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
Girl claims she is the wrong species. I am sure people here also support her claim, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWeBunPiIzo

Posted on: 2/2 21:03
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/8/16 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2987
Offline
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Great news - idiots don't prevail

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/30/us/ ... fb-nytimes&smtyp=cur&_r=0


...let's get the ball rolling on Yvonne's baby- and parent-picking bill of rights...mwahaha!

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
...
Next you will be advocating changing parents for new parents or a mother can pick a different child in the nursery than the one she gave birth to in the hospital.
...



Posted on: 1/31 6:51
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4130
Offline

Posted on: 1/30 22:10
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/7/9 15:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1803
Offline
Transgender children can now join the Boy Scouts
By Associated Press January 30, 2017 | 7:39pm

DALLAS — The Boy Scouts of America says it will allow transgender children who identify as boys to enroll in its boys only programs.

The organization announced Monday that it had made the decision to base enrollment in boys only programs on the gender a child or parent lists on the application to become a scout. The organization had previously held a policy that relied on the gender listed on a child’s birth certificate.

A spokeswoman for the organization says it made the decision based on states and communities changing how gender is defined.

A transgender child in Secaucus, New Jersey, was asked late last year to leave his Scout troop after parents and leaders found out he is transgender.

Source

Posted on: 1/30 19:47
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2007/7/9 15:50
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1803
Offline
By Corey McDonald | The Jersey Journal
on January 07, 2017 at 7:15 AM, updated January 07, 2017 at 7:16 AM

After ejection from Cub Scouts, transgender boy tells his story

SECAUCUS -- Over the past week, 8-year-old Joe Maldonado and his mother, Kristie, have been sent to the forefront of the national debate over transgender rights.

More


Posted on: 1/7 9:19
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/9/14 14:57
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 981
Offline
Absolutely Pathetic.

But, entertaining! Question : Did you vote for Trump?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

Zsazsa wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
zsa, maybe linking to the AMA, or a noted psychology group rather than advocacy groups would better serve your purpose.


What's the point? Like Yvonne is going to read anything that doesn't support her point of view, and anyway it's all about WHAT HAPPENED TO TOLERANCE because you know, religion? (Which is hilarious, yes Yvonne, what did happen to tolerance, hmmm? Let us know if you find where you misplaced yours.)

And if someone is interested in learning more, feel free to google other places to find out more, and post it here for others.


So you are saying I must believe the garbage you believe if not I am not tolerance. You are another gullible person. This child who I feel sorry for will never father a child and be a man as men are created. So why lie to the child?Today in Dear Abby, a parent is dressing her son as a girl because the 2 year old child likes shining clothes. Who is the parent? It appears the 2 and 8 year old are dictating terms to their parents. There is a difference between tolerance and gullible.
There were many gullible people that followed Jim Jones over to Guyana and they died.
Let me give you the same advice, if you are robbed, please remember your money belongs to the robber because he/she feels that way. Then apologized for holding on to their money after all your money belongs to someone else. Nothing is based on logic only feelings.

Posted on: 1/7 0:42
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
Quote:

Zsazsa wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
zsa, maybe linking to the AMA, or a noted psychology group rather than advocacy groups would better serve your purpose.


What's the point? Like Yvonne is going to read anything that doesn't support her point of view, and anyway it's all about WHAT HAPPENED TO TOLERANCE because you know, religion? (Which is hilarious, yes Yvonne, what did happen to tolerance, hmmm? Let us know if you find where you misplaced yours.)

And if someone is interested in learning more, feel free to google other places to find out more, and post it here for others.


So you are saying I must believe the garbage you believe if not I am not tolerance. You are another gullible person. This child who I feel sorry for will never father a child and be a man as men are created. So why lie to the child?Today in Dear Abby, a parent is dressing her son as a girl because the 2 year old child likes shining clothes. Who is the parent? It appears the 2 and 8 year old are dictating terms to their parents. There is a difference between tolerance and gullible.
There were many gullible people that followed Jim Jones over to Guyana and they died.
Let me give you the same advice, if you are robbed, please remember your money belongs to the robber because he/she feels that way. Then apologized for holding on to their money after all your money belongs to someone else. Nothing is based on logic only feelings.

Posted on: 1/6 22:20
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/5/16 14:00
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 18
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
zsa, maybe linking to the AMA, or a noted psychology group rather than advocacy groups would better serve your purpose.


What's the point? Like Yvonne is going to read anything that doesn't support her point of view, and anyway it's all about WHAT HAPPENED TO TOLERANCE because you know, religion? (Which is hilarious, yes Yvonne, what did happen to tolerance, hmmm? Let us know if you find where you misplaced yours.)

And if someone is interested in learning more, feel free to google other places to find out more, and post it here for others.

Posted on: 1/6 19:44
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
Quote:

Consumed wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
bike, anyone who believes they can change their gender is far from stupid, they are gullible. Next you will be advocating changing parents for new parents or a mother can pick a different child in the nursery than the one she gave birth to in the hospital. When someone robs you they can say, they believe your money is theirs. After all it is what we feel that matters. I have a bridge that I own bike, it goes from Brooklyn to Manhattan, do you want to buy it?



i have tried to ignore your garbage comments but you truly are one ignorant person. You should be the last person to talk about believing in anything, you believe fables written by men to control other men with fear of burning bushes, virgin births, ghosts in the sky. You quote these fairy tales to make idiotic statements. Use these same writings to justify bigotry and hatred then have the balls to constantly claim religious freedom or how christians are being attacked or whatever other BS you can think of. You are the type of person who actually believes there is a war on xmas and christians when you are the one trying to force your nonsense on others

you are a sad pathetic person!


As I stated before, some here are anti-religion and are not tolerated of others who profess faith. They use the term bigots but really they are just bullies. They go after people who have another point of view. What happened to tolerance?

Posted on: 1/6 16:39
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/6/14 9:09
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 63
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
bike, anyone who believes they can change their gender is far from stupid, they are gullible. Next you will be advocating changing parents for new parents or a mother can pick a different child in the nursery than the one she gave birth to in the hospital. When someone robs you they can say, they believe your money is theirs. After all it is what we feel that matters. I have a bridge that I own bike, it goes from Brooklyn to Manhattan, do you want to buy it?



i have tried to ignore your garbage comments but you truly are one ignorant person. You should be the last person to talk about believing in anything, you believe fables written by men to control other men with fear of burning bushes, virgin births, ghosts in the sky. You quote these fairy tales to make idiotic statements. Use these same writings to justify bigotry and hatred then have the balls to constantly claim religious freedom or how christians are being attacked or whatever other BS you can think of. You are the type of person who actually believes there is a war on xmas and christians when you are the one trying to force your nonsense on others

you are a sad pathetic person!

Posted on: 1/6 16:12
Censorship is for pussies!!!!
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 10:11
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4100
Offline
zsa, maybe linking to the AMA, or a noted psychology group rather than advocacy groups would better serve your purpose.

Posted on: 1/6 16:11
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 13:42
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4130
Offline
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
bike, anyone who believes they can change their gender is far from stupid, they are gullible. Next you will be advocating changing parents for new parents or a mother can pick a different child in the nursery than the one she gave birth to in the hospital. When someone robs you they can say, they believe your money is theirs. After all it is what we feel that matters. I have a bridge that I own bike, it goes from Brooklyn to Manhattan, do you want to buy it?


Have you recently been hit on the head or knocked unconscious - Your ideals and logic is dumb - You do understand that you need to take your medication every day and to renew your prescription when you run out of 'special' pills !

Resized Image

Posted on: 1/6 15:54
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
Print Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/6/16 22:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4122
Offline
bike, anyone who believes they can change their gender is far from stupid, they are gullible. Next you will be advocating changing parents for new parents or a mother can pick a different child in the nursery than the one she gave birth to in the hospital. When someone robs you they can say, they believe your money is theirs. After all it is what we feel that matters. I have a bridge that I own bike, it goes from Brooklyn to Manhattan, do you want to buy it?

Posted on: 1/6 15:50
Print Top




(1) 2 3 4 5 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017