Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
35 user(s) are online (13 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 35

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users






Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2004/6/17 2:16
Last Login :
Today 0:28
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4906
Offline
Quote:

AlexC wrote:
"put the laws of God first"

that's exactly what the Taliban and ISIS says

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Of course Christian points of view is not respected here. I have had many remarks, in an unkind way, thrown at me because I put the laws of God first.


The Great Commandment says to love God with your heart, soul, and mind and to love my neighbor as myself.

Since I do not plan on killing myself, I also do not plan on killing my neighbor. The Taliban and ISIS plan on killing their neighbor.

This is another example of attacks on Christians which is not Islam in any aspect.

Posted on: 2016/9/10 23:00
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2006/9/14 18:57
Last Login :
1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1013
Offline
"put the laws of God first"

that's exactly what the Taliban and ISIS says

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Of course Christian points of view is not respected here. I have had many remarks, in an unkind way, thrown at me because I put the laws of God first.

Posted on: 2016/9/10 20:48
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2004/6/17 2:16
Last Login :
Today 0:28
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4906
Offline
Of course Christian points of view is not respected here. I have had many remarks, in an unkind way, thrown at me because I put the laws of God first.

Posted on: 2016/9/10 16:00
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/9/29 6:09
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 511
Offline
I am not sure where you are getting this oppression of Christianity from but ...if that is ur view...it's your view.

Concerning your views on certain religions and or people..to me comes across as insidious.

I'll leave you with this:

If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy. James Madison

Quote:

Mao wrote:
Dear Mr. Falcone:

Are you being disengenuous? You removed a discussion about a Muslim who had been arrested for desecrating OLV in Greenville. That is a type of censorship. It is your right to do so, I think, since this is a privately run site and there are no First Amendment rights here. Therefore, I simply asked why did you remove it? Perhaps you have some rules you could share with your loyal customers? I pointed out, further, that you clearly have no rule against attacks on Christianity and upon Christians even when the attacks are personal and vulgar.

Yes, functionally, this thread re-introduced the topic you had censored. Now you say you are going to remove it again. Why?

YOurs,

Maoi

Posted on: 2016/9/10 4:28
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/5/9 2:53
Last Login :
4/6 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 351
Offline
Dear Mr. Falcone:

Are you being disengenuous? You removed a discussion about a Muslim who had been arrested for desecrating OLV in Greenville. That is a type of censorship. It is your right to do so, I think, since this is a privately run site and there are no First Amendment rights here. Therefore, I simply asked why did you remove it? Perhaps you have some rules you could share with your loyal customers? I pointed out, further, that you clearly have no rule against attacks on Christianity and upon Christians even when the attacks are personal and vulgar.

Yes, functionally, this thread re-introduced the topic you had censored. Now you say you are going to remove it again. Why?

YOurs,

Maoi

Posted on: 2016/9/9 19:12
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2004/9/15 19:03
Last Login :
4/7 20:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 9107
Offline
Quote:

Webmaster wrote:
Before we remove this topic can someone please let me know what it is about? Is there a problem with Censorship because if this topic is not specifically about Jersey City, NJ there is NO CENSORSHIP. Or is this a clever way for a REMOVED topic to get reintroduced?


You be whistling in the dark.

Posted on: 2016/9/9 19:07
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2015/4/15 3:56
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 933
Offline
Quote:

Webmaster wrote:
Before we remove this topic can someone please let me know what it is about? Is there a problem with Censorship because if this topic is not specifically about Jersey City, NJ there is NO CENSORSHIP. Or is this a clever way for a REMOVED topic to get reintroduced?



Can Union City, NJ get some Props ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hvqgb1D6Opw

Posted on: 2016/9/9 18:49
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2004/6/17 2:16
Last Login :
Today 0:28
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4906
Offline
Quote:

Asif wrote:


All you hate filled people on this thread just come out and say this is what you really want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVBn_3EjmE


Here is Bill Clinton sounding like Trump.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FZXbG5gvoC0&feature=youtu.be

Posted on: 2016/9/9 17:22
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#18
Webmaster
Webmaster


Hide User information
Joined :
2004/1/2 6:35
Last Login :
5/30 14:23
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Webmasters
Posts: 202
Offline
Before we remove this topic can someone please let me know what it is about? Is there a problem with Censorship because if this topic is not specifically about Jersey City, NJ there is NO CENSORSHIP. Or is this a clever way for a REMOVED topic to get reintroduced?

Posted on: 2016/9/9 16:37
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/5/9 2:53
Last Login :
4/6 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 351
Offline
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cvz9PvczUMI

This is my song, O God of all the nations,
A song of peace for lands afar and mine.
This is my home, the country where my heart is,
Here are my hopes, my dreams, my holy shrine.
But other hearts in other lands are beating,
With hopes and dreams as true and high as mine.

My country's skies are bluer than the ocean,
And sunlight beams on clover leaf and pine.
But other lands have sunlight too, and clover,
And skies are everywhere as blue as mine.
O hear my song, thou God of all the nations,
A song of peace for their land and for mine.

Posted on: 2016/9/9 16:02
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/5/9 2:53
Last Login :
4/6 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 351
Offline

Posted on: 2016/9/9 15:06
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/5/9 2:53
Last Login :
4/6 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 351
Offline
Asif:

If you are a devout Muslim, I can see how discussing the nature of Islam in an objective manner would be difficult. Certainly, there are many Muslims of good faith who decent folk. However, one must be able to discuss things. I am a devout Catholic, albeit not a very good one! However, I try to engage the various other theses about Christianity, e.g. Gibbons thesis that it is a slave religion that destroyed Rome (also basically the thesis of Nietzhe), or that it is wish fullment (Feurbach), etc etc.

Denouncing anyone who discusses Islam in a critical manner as hateful is anti intellectual.

There is an point of view where Islam is more like a fascist or Marxist ideology than a religion. This is based, for example, on Islamic theology and political theory as well as its apparent contstruction after, not before, its initial conquests in the 7th century.

It is my opinion that Islam is incompatible with the Western Way of life- be it Chritian or secular, Catholic or laicite. If we are to accept Muslim immigrants it must be on our terms. No aspect of Islam should be regularized. No Islamic holiday should be recognized. No official should be allowed to swear on the Koran. No minor children should enter marriage. No polygamy should be sanctioned. Gential mutilation of minors must be outlawed. Sharia dietary laws should not be accomodated in any institution. Mosques and other Islamic instutitions should not be favored with tax exempt status. I realize that this would require a Constitutional Amendment and it will never be enacted because the founders had no concept
that this would be a threat.

Is this overstating it? I don't think so. I started my college career as a religous studies major. We were all Co-existers then and Jungians at heart. A fantasy version of the Ivy league feminst version of Islam was presented. We danced liked dervishes and some smoked hasish. The actual record is very different. Scholars like Christopher Luxembourg have revealed an entirely different origin of Islam (he by the way writes under a pseudenom lest he be killed).

I have little enthusiasm for Trump but the idea that we need to fundamentally change this country (Obama's main theme and the promise of Hilary) is anathema to me and crazy.

Sunday is September 11th. I lost friends in that holocaust inspired by Jihad. How dare you call me and others haters. We simply want to live in peace. We have a well grounded fear that our civilization is under attack from without and within.

Please address the issues and resist hysterical personal attacks.

Yours,

Mao


Posted on: 2016/9/9 15:01
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2015/4/15 3:56
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 933
Offline

Some truth and reality:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BPKqM-TV2i8




Quote:

Asif wrote:


All you hate filled people on this thread just come out and say this is what you really want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVBn_3EjmE

Posted on: 2016/9/8 23:52
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/9/29 6:09
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 511
Offline


All you hate filled people on this thread just come out and say this is what you really want:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGVBn_3EjmE

Posted on: 2016/9/8 23:05
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/9/29 6:09
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 511
Offline
Donald is the snake an the woman is America.....good video!

Quote:
Regarding your last line, luckily for us we have a presidential candidate who clearly understands the dangers you discuss. I'm not sure if you've seen this video, but I think you will like it. http://youtu.be/hvuUQGto-_M

Posted on: 2016/9/8 23:02
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2909
Offline
Quote:

Mao wrote:
Sad story. He should have been discharged immediately and not allowed to "take back his suicide threat." The Marines know how to train men and we civilians need to give them some leaway. I probably would have washed out. Its sort of a mystery however. I read an article on who survives SEAL training and it is always surprising. The most Alpha guys sometimes are the first to go. Hazing and bootcamp are suppossed to try to crack you to make sure yoiu are battle ready. I suppose it needs to be softened a bit given how soft we are. Ever see Full Metal Jacket. I hated it but it made its point.

So this sad story stays up on the board even though it is being politicized far beyond what the facts seem while stories that clearly show the dangers of Islam and threats posed by Muslims are censored?

What a great country!


Regarding your last line, luckily for us we have a presidential candidate who clearly understands the dangers you discuss.

I'm not sure if you've seen this video, but I think you will like it.

http://youtu.be/hvuUQGto-_M

Posted on: 2016/9/8 22:13
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2909
Offline
Quote:

SOS wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/natio ... suicide-article-1.2783599

Marine Corps recommends charges in Muslim recruit’s suicide after widespread hazing and abuse


Good call removing that thread.


Not at all. A couple isolated incidents in no way negates the continued flooding of problems associated with that cult.

Posted on: 2016/9/8 21:56
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/5/9 2:53
Last Login :
4/6 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 351
Offline
Sad story. He should have been discharged immediately and not allowed to "take back his suicide threat." The Marines know how to train men and we civilians need to give them some leaway. I probably would have washed out. Its sort of a mystery however. I read an article on who survives SEAL training and it is always surprising. The most Alpha guys sometimes are the first to go. Hazing and bootcamp are suppossed to try to crack you to make sure yoiu are battle ready. I suppose it needs to be softened a bit given how soft we are. Ever see Full Metal Jacket. I hated it but it made its point.

So this sad story stays up on the board even though it is being politicized far beyond what the facts seem while stories that clearly show the dangers of Islam and threats posed by Muslims are censored?

What a great country!

Posted on: 2016/9/8 21:21
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/9/18 3:58
Last Login :
2019/6/22 14:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 829
Offline
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/natio ... suicide-article-1.2783599

Marine Corps recommends charges in Muslim recruit’s suicide after widespread hazing and abuse


Good call removing that thread.

Posted on: 2016/9/8 20:22
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#7
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2015/4/15 3:56
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 933
Offline
It's not PC to discuss the failures of Islam coexisting with other religions as the Sunni and Shia slaughter each wantonly and that fact seems omitted when media protects exposing this religions faults , sort of like pointing out the horrors of black on black crime to the black lives matter flotsam.



Quote:

Mao wrote:
And why on this board which is suppossed to be an open forum, albeit not one where First Amendment protections apply, is one not allowed to critise Islam or Muslims? Yes it contradicts the co-exist model. Is that not allowed? Of course, I am not infallible and I may well be wrong. But isn't that the purpose of a discussion.




Posted on: 2016/9/8 17:17
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/9/29 6:09
Last Login :
2017/9/12 11:53
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 511
Offline
THANK YOU WEBMASTER! You rock! As said in Corinthians 10:31, your actions have brought glory to God.

Posted on: 2016/9/7 23:39
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/5/9 2:53
Last Login :
4/6 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 351
Offline
And why on this board which is suppossed to be an open forum, albeit not one where First Amendment protections apply, is one not allowed to critise Islam or Muslims? Yes it contradicts the co-exist model. Is that not allowed? Of course, I am not infallible and I may well be wrong. But isn't that the purpose of a discussion.




Posted on: 2016/9/7 20:17
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/5/9 2:53
Last Login :
4/6 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 351
Offline
...ad nauseam ad hominems...

Posted on: 2016/9/7 20:08
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2012/1/11 18:21
Last Login :
12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4970
Offline
chile you aint no Christian, you sound like Satan pretending to be all full of faith. Get over yourself.

Posted on: 2016/9/7 20:07
Top


Re: Censorship and Dhimmitude
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2011/11/30 12:46
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1776
Offline
Looks like Jesus wasn't the only one a cross.

Posted on: 2016/9/7 20:03
Top


Censorship and Dhimmitude
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined :
2008/5/9 2:53
Last Login :
4/6 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 351
Offline
Dear Mr. Falcone:
It appears that the thread entitled in Arabic, May His Peace Be Upon You, which featured a link to a NJ.Com article about desecration of Our Lady of Victories Catholic Church in Greenville by a Muslim was removed yesterday. The post was originally made several weeks ago and several commentators, Asif, prominent among them demanded that I be banned and that the thread be removed. I was called various obscene and vulgar names and my motives were impugned. Yesterday, I posted a short article from Libero Quotidiano, a major Italian newspaper out of Milan, translated into English by Francesca Romana and linked at the website Rorate Caeli. This article detailed how desecration of Catholic churches by Muslims is now widespread throughout western Europe. The article noted that in Westphalia alone, a relatively small German state, has had over 3,504 raids of desecration have been recorded in the last few years.
These are facts. The proactive use of the peace greeting made its own point. If the juxtaposition created discomfort maybe that means it generated actual thought.
I note that rabid anti Christian sentiment runs through virtually every post on this site and I am unaware of any censorship. Indeed, I would object to any effort to silence those who hate Christianity as it is good thing to hear each other and, when possible to discuss
Your censorship demonstrated more elegantly than I could have expressed the pervasive and irrational state of discourse today. Facts are denied, stories, buried, messengers attacked.
I would, nonetheless, appreciate your account in your own words for your actions.
Yours,
Mao

Posted on: 2016/9/7 19:51
Top








[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017