Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
75 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 75

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Possible Gang War?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Since all u guys ar soo clueless, I'm pretty sure its because them Hemmingway cousins got off on them charges & are out & haven't fled Jersey City.
Until they leave this city, I'm sure the useless (blood & crip) shootings will continue.

Posted on: 2013/6/3 22:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
It seems even NYC is having this same Gang shooting crap!

From the Daily News:

Mayhem in the city: 25 people shot in 48 hours

Three killed Sunday after three were killed Saturday. One of the wounded includes an 11-year-old girl who will never walk again.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/2 ... 8-hours-article-1.1361388

Posted on: 2013/6/3 18:26

Re: greenville gang threat
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/3/10 21:37
From The Heights.
Group:
Registered Users
Why are you here then. You should inform the police about it.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 15:18

Re: greenville gang threat
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/2/5 16:38
Group:
Banned
Maybe you need to stop clowning around.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 15:00

greenville gang threat

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/5/14 14:40
From Greenville
Group:
Registered Users
the area between Armstrong ave and Fulton is a gang territory. Woodlawn avenue is the name of the set. the main guys are nicknamed Snoop and Bat. the two brothers run everything there. they are involved in the selling of weed and drugs. not to mention prostitution. they are threatening to get me attacked if I'm even near there. the city needs to clamp down on this gang activity.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 14:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/1/27 22:17
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
these a**hole gangbangers should really go to the range and practice with their firearms, so they can shoot accurately and kill each other more efficiently

Posted on: 2013/5/14 13:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From The Heights.
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

corybraiterman wrote:
I'm really going to enjoy posting stupid, pointless "but Fulop says crime is down!" every time there's a crime assuming he wins and we get another reduction in overall crime.

I truly hope it annoys every one of you morons who think that pointing out one crime has anything to do with the overall total.

While I'm at it, I should take down the names of you dingdongs that do this and find other pointless sh!t that has no bearing on anything and make note to bring them up in every one of your posts. Maybe if healy wins, I'll do so, since we'll assuredly continue to get your pointless nonsense.

And before you ask, if I do end up bothering to vote tomorrow, it certainly will not be for healy.

Well, if you don't plan on voting then you shouldn't even be complaining.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 4:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

corybraiterman wrote:

And before you ask, if I do end up bothering to vote tomorrow, it certainly will not be for healy.

Well then, I sincerely hope you vote tomorrow, because the more people who refuse to vote, the more likely the election will work to the benefit of Healy.

Not voting is a vote for Healy as far as I'm concerned, as simple minded as that sounds...

Posted on: 2013/5/14 2:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
I'm really going to enjoy posting stupid, pointless "but Fulop says crime is down!" every time there's a crime assuming he wins and we get another reduction in overall crime.

I truly hope it annoys every one of you morons who think that pointing out one crime has anything to do with the overall total.

While I'm at it, I should take down the names of you dingdongs that do this and find other pointless sh!t that has no bearing on anything and make note to bring them up in every one of your posts. Maybe if healy wins, I'll do so, since we'll assuredly continue to get your pointless nonsense.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 2:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/7/1 17:12
Group:
Registered Users
But the Mayor says crime is down.

Today's headlines:

Four shot outside Jersey City housing complex: Cops

Jersey City man charged with breaking into an apartment, and molesting seven-year-old girl

Bitten-off finger leads to Jersey City arrests for Manhattan shooting

Jersey City man shot dead in Kensington Avenue apartment

Babysitter charged with smacking child: cops

Jersey City man charged with molesting the 14-year-old daughter of downstairs neighbor

Five men charged in robbery at knifepoint of Jersey City Internet cafe owner

Parents of 24-year-old killed crossing Kennedy Boulevard in Jersey City want answers

Just today.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 1:35

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/7/12 15:39
Group:
Registered Users
[quote]
LimpiarElSucio wrote:
Its really sad how many shooting we have in JC. I bet Healy was touting crime stats at the fundraiser too[/quote

Yeah right before he was rudely interrupted he was talking about his successful gun buy back program. he successfully collected lots of guns from law abiding citizens who were willing to turn in the civil war relics in the backs of their closets. The criminals don't turn in their guns!

Posted on: 2013/5/14 0:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/5/8 0:52
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Its really sad how many shooting we have in JC. I bet Healy was touting crime stats at the fundraiser too

Posted on: 2013/5/14 0:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From The Heights.
Group:
Registered Users
It could be possible. When Duncan projects were still around they would always be fighting people from Marion projects. This mainly happened with high school kids while I was at dickinson but it would involve older people as well and usually the "beef" would continue on after school in and around the neighborhoods that the projects belonged to.

It wouldn't surprise me if that is the case but I could be wrong.

Posted on: 2013/5/14 0:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/25 1:59
From here to eternity
Group:
Registered Users
they may just be celebrating healy's loss

Posted on: 2013/5/13 23:21

Possible Gang War?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Surprised I didn't see this on here their has been a number of shootings this week but these 3 to me stand out. They are all with in a short time period and involve multiple victims in gang strong holds. Marion is known for Bloods while Booker T and Rutgers ave are known for Crips. I'm wondering if this is the start of an escalating gang war. As we seen twice in the last week or so just because you are not involved with criminals doesn't mean you can not get caught in the cross fire.

Two men shot Wednesday outside of Jersey City housing complex

By Aiyana Cronk/The Jersey Journal
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on May 10, 2013 at 8:30 AM, updated May 10, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Two Jersey City men were shot Wednesday night on Dales Avenue at the Marion Gardens housing complex, police said.
Police received reports of multiple shots fired at the complex around 10:30 p.m., and when they arrived they found a 20-year-old man sitting on a second-floor landing holding a rag to his groin, stating he was shot.

The 20-year-old pointed cops to a second man, a 25-year-old, who was also shot, reports said.

Officers found that man sitting on the steps just below the third-floor landing with a woman who was holding a rag to his neck, reports said.

The 20-year-old had been shot in the upper back and the bullet was near his shoulder, reports said.

The men, who were treated at Jersey City Medical Center for non-life threatening injuries, told cops they were outside the building when they were shot and then ran inside.

Two Jersey City men shot in drive-by, cops say

By Aiyana Cronk/The Jersey Journal
Email the author | Follow on Twitter
on May 10, 2013 at 3:53 PM

Two men were shot during a drive-by shooting at Wade Street and Rutgers Avenue in Jersey City early this morning, according to police.

A witness who did not give his name told police officers that he saw what appeared to be a white Toyota sedan with tinted windows drive by two victims, who were standing on the corner, the police report says.

The car stopped, one of its windows rolled down and then the witness heard five to 10 gunshots ring out, the report says.

Officers who arrived on the scene found one victim on the second floor of his Wade Street home with two gunshot wounds, one in each leg, the report says. The other victim had one gunshot wound to his left leg, according to the report.

Both men were treated at Jersey City Medical Center and are in stable condition, reports said.

Police later said that the suspect's car was a 2002 gold Acura TL with tinted windows, reports said.

More information was not immediately available, and police are actively investigating the incident, the report says.

4 shot outside Jersey City housing complex, police say

By Anthony J. Machcinski/The Jersey Journal
Follow on Twitter
on May 11, 2013 at 11:34 AM, updated May 11, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Four people were rushed to the hospital last night after a shooting outside a Jersey City housing complex, police said.

The shooting occurred just before midnight last night at the Booker T. Washington Apartments on Fremont Street in Jersey City, police said. According to police, four people were shot at the complex and rushed to Jersey City Medical Center.

Police Chief Tom Comey said today that the four people were treated for non-life threatening injuries, but more information about their injuries and their current status was not immediately available.

Comey said that the shooting was still under investigation and could not comment further about the incident.

Hudson County Sheriff Frank Schillari said that Sheriff's Officers were called to the scene to search for weapons. A Sheriff's Office K9 unit did recover a weapon at the scene, but authorities were unable to give further information on the weapon.

Posted on: 2013/5/13 23:02

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017