Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
102 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: Woman filmed as he undress in JC Penny at Newport
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 0:04
From New Urbanist Area
Group:
Registered Users
I don't think this guy called himself transgender.

http://deadstate.org/senator-who-vote ... -hotel-with-underage-boy/

Posted on: 2017/3/17 17:22

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/22 19:28
Group:
Registered Users
no one is dismissing the significance that a woman was violated. we are dismissing that this incident has any relevance to transgender. because it doesn't. you're grasping for straws here.

Posted on: 2017/3/16 20:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/10 13:10
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
I don't know how well he knew Yvonne, but his comment clearly had her in mind:

?Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.?

-George Carlin

Posted on: 2017/3/16 19:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/17 14:03
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
You know who have hurt, raped, and even killed women?

Far many more CIS GENDERED MEN and WOMEN than trans identifying people.

Pedophilia and Sexuality are not the same thing as Gender Identity.

Anyone can make a YouTube video and conduct interviews with opinionated people. It is terrible that some of these people experienced these crimes, however these statistics have been very minimal compared to the many violent crimes that are committed by non trans people. Just look at the shooting and murder rate in our city alone.

Your claims are merely opinion unless you can back them with facts on trans people performing heinous acts against women. Let's not forget that women can also rape men. Shouldn't you be worried about child molesting priests in the religion you continue to believe in instead? Isn't that like staying in an abusive relationship as it is?

https://www.ovc.gov/pubs/forge/sexual_numbers.html

http://www.dailywire.com/news/5190/5- ... ren-amanda-prestigiacomo#

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news ... ment/article70255967.html

http://www.rrsonline.org/?page_id=944

http://www.npr.org/2016/05/15/4779545 ... c-bathroom-who-is-at-risk

http://abcnews.go.com/US/sexual-assau ... redator/story?id=38604019

https://mic.com/articles/114066/statis ... u-in-bathrooms#.Y1UARc2nm

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey, paco, there are men who call themselves transgender who are violent and have hurt, raped and even killed women. Here is a video on these violent men.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzwMJAFWLtQ&t=214s

Posted on: 2017/3/16 19:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users
Yvonne seems to have an old-fashioned idea of what transgender means.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2017/3/16 15:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:11
From HamiltonPARK
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/3/16 15:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/2/6 21:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey, paco, there are men who call themselves transgender who are violent and have hurt, raped and even killed women. Here is a video on these violent men.

Hi Yvonne are you excited about Taylor, the new gender non-binary character on Showtime's "Billions"??

Posted on: 2017/3/16 14:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2017/3/16 13:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
I'm a 35 year old woman and I think you are a fucking wack job and a half. I don't justify anyone being violated in that manner, I just don't understand how some CISGENDERED MALE being a pervert has anything to do with trans women and gay priests.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Hi Yvonne All,

Would you like me to make an appointment for you?

I can schedule anytime that suits and all you have to do is rock up - This is the address; 179 Palisade Ave, Jersey City 07306

If you like, you can make your own booking; +1 201-795-8375

So you think a woman being violated is something to dismiss? Suppose it was your family member bike? Would you dismiss it? The next victim might be a rape victim. I dont't know who is sicker, the prevert who filmed this woman or the people on jclist who justify what happened to this woman. http://nypost.com/2015/04/14/woman-at ... bathroom-of-gramercy-bar/

Posted on: 2017/3/16 6:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 0:04
From New Urbanist Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Hi Yvonne All,

I can schedule anytime that suits and all you have to do is rock up - This is the address; 179 Palisade Ave, Jersey City 07306

So you think a woman being violated is something to dismiss? Suppose it was your family member bike? Would you dismiss it? The next victim might be a rape victim. I dont't know who is sicker, the prevert who filmed this woman or the people on jclist who justify what happened to this woman. http://nypost.com/2015/04/14/woman-at ... bathroom-of-gramercy-bar/

I take option 3, the bigot who uses this incident to blame transgendered persons even though they did not play any role in this whatsoever.

Posted on: 2017/3/16 1:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Hi Yvonne All,

Posted on: 2017/3/16 1:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Yvonne All,

Posted on: 2017/3/15 19:55
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/10 13:10
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

foshizigity00 wrote:
what is hilarious about this thread is that OP posted an article that had nothing to do with a transgender person in a woman's space and used it somehow as a reason that transgender people should have rights restricted. a man who identified as a man and dressed as a man was creeping in a ladies dressing room.... which is something men have done from time to time, this certainly isn't the first time something like this has happened... so exactly how is this a conversation about transgender and how do you not understand the difference? cause how one logically gets from a to b (b being your asinine argument "allowing transgenders in women's spaces opens the door to men in general") is absurd. the issue in this article is that there was a creepy man in a ladies dressing room. focus.

also your subject says "woman filed as HE undressed"... but the person filmed was a female human who identified as a woman so it seems you misunderstand basic use of pronouns too.

Don't forget that she also transmogrified this into a point about priests (including gay priests) molesting children. Crazy-

Posted on: 2017/3/15 19:08

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/22 19:28
Group:
Registered Users
what is hilarious about this thread is that OP posted an article that had nothing to do with a transgender person in a woman's space and used it somehow as a reason that transgender people should have rights restricted. a man who identified as a man and dressed as a man was creeping in a ladies dressing room.... which is something men have done from time to time, this certainly isn't the first time something like this has happened... so exactly how is this a conversation about transgender and how do you not understand the difference? cause how one logically gets from a to b (b being your asinine argument "allowing transgenders in women's spaces opens the door to men in general") is absurd. the issue in this article is that there was a creepy man in a ladies dressing room. focus.

also your subject says "woman filed as HE undressed"... but the person filmed was a female human who identified as a woman so it seems you misunderstand basic use of pronouns too.

Posted on: 2017/3/15 18:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

pacoYtaco wrote:
Keep praying the gay away to your mystical man in the sky then.

Well said.

Posted on: 2017/3/15 3:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
Keep praying the gay away to your mystical man in the sky then.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Well thank God, the Catholic Church has changed its policy of allowing gay men entering the priesthood because it was the gay men not straight men who molested the kids. Similary, the actor Corey Feldman wrote a book about Hollywood elites molesting child actors. I wonder how many Hollywood elites in percentages are molesting children? However, none of this has anything to do with a man entering the changing room of JC Penney. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainm ... -coreys-article-1.1490863

Posted on: 2017/3/15 1:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
What culture we are pushing is that everything should be videotaped/photographed. Go to a concert and see how many people are actually watching the music through their own eyes vs their phone screens.

Why don't you start a vigilante group? Or are you afraid a transwoman might join the group?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
No, the culture that some are pushing, are opening the doors for perverts. Perverts are not stupid, they are taking advantage of laws that allow them to abuse women. Yes, taping a woman who is changing her clothes is an abuse. It is a violation to her sense of security.

Posted on: 2017/3/15 0:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Well thank God, the Catholic Church has changed its policy of allowing gay men entering the priesthood because it was the gay men not straight men who molested the kids. Similary, the actor Corey Feldman wrote a book about Hollywood elites molesting child actors. I wonder how many Hollywood elites in percentages are molesting children? However, none of this has anything to do with a man entering the changing room of JC Penney. http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainm ... -coreys-article-1.1490863

Posted on: 2017/3/15 0:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Moe's Deli
Group:
Registered Users
Not one of the 6 transgender people I personally know are interested in being sexual predators. They are all just trying to live their life, in fact nobody except those of us who knew them years ago even know their birth gender now.

If someone is willing to go through the surgeries and hormones, they probably have other things on their mind besides watching women undress.

Perverts are commonly cisgendered men.

You, Yvonne, are a bigot trolling asshole.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
This does not suprise me, allowing transgenders in women's spaces opens the door to men in general. So your mother, wife, girlfriend and daughter could find her image on youtube as she undress.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ssed_in_jc_penney_ch.html

Posted on: 2017/3/15 0:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users
One in 50 priests is a pedophile, the Catholic church is NOT a place for kids.

The HEAD IN THE SAND culture that some are pushing are opening more doors for PERVERTED PRIESTS. Perverts are not stupid, they are taking advantage of laws that allow them to abuse kids. Yes taping a kid who is changing clothes is abuse.

I think kids and women are safer in the Jersey City malls than in the Catholic Church!

Posted on: 2017/3/15 0:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
A voyeur, pervert or simply a creep is not by default a transgender, nor is a gay person by default a pedofile, and nor is a practising catholic by default blessed with humanity or empathy.

Posted on: 2017/3/14 23:22
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
No, the culture that some are pushing, are opening the doors for perverts. Perverts are not stupid, they are taking advantage of laws that allow them to abuse women. Yes, taping a woman who is changing her clothes is an abuse. It is a violation to her sense of security.

Posted on: 2017/3/14 21:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/28 18:03
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
This could have been a TRANSGENDER that was not allowed to use the mens changing room - so they were stuck in the womans room and made a stupid mistake with the photo.

BUT this proves that transgenders should use the restrooms and changing rooms that identify with their NEW gender. Then the person at JC Penny would have been in the MENS changing room!

Posted on: 2017/3/14 20:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/5/17 13:40
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
This does not suprise me, allowing transgenders in women's spaces opens the door to men in general. So your mother, wife, girlfriend and daughter could find her image on youtube as she undress.
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ssed_in_jc_penney_ch.html

And like the situation in Jersey City, this is the result of store managements failure to have someone monitoring the changing rooms! This has zero to do with the transgender access issue, and everything to do with corporate culture - so long as you reduce loss prevention (no doubt whatever the poor woman was trying on had those tags, you can be less confident the store even has security cameras) the store has done it's duty.

If you are so concerned about women's comfort and safety in changing rooms, write to the CEO's and ask them to settle for a 95 foot yacht, as opposed to a 115 foot yacht, and spend the balance of decent staffing and/or security in their stores!

Posted on: 2017/3/14 20:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/7 4:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
It is amazing how people here have no regard for the rights of this woman who was filmed. This is not new, it has happened in Target.
http://www.fox19.com/story/26097825/p ... dale-target-dressing-room

In both of the cases you mention, the perpetrator was a man, dressed like a man. In neither case did the act have anything to do with transgendered people, or with bathrooms, and in both cases the offending person would be charged with a crime.

The illegal acts that happened here were already illegal. Please explain to me how a bill banning trans people from bathrooms would have solved any of these problems?

And don't give me this completely unproveable nonsense about "well the bill is letting people think they can do whatever!" Because neither article quotes the guy using transgender rights as a rationale. And that would also require us to pretend that there have never been peeping toms ever before. You're stretching so much you should join a gymnastic team.

Posted on: 2017/3/14 20:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
It is amazing how people here have no regard for the rights of this woman who was filmed. This is not new, it has happened in Target.
http://www.fox19.com/story/26097825/p ... dale-target-dressing-room

Posted on: 2017/3/14 20:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/3 18:37
From DTJC
Group:
Banned
The fat slob will be disappointed when it's revealed this was a man, in actual men's clothing. Isn't there a parking lot she should be trying to save?

Posted on: 2017/3/14 20:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Did the actress sign a release form / waiver for the film rights and production ?

Posted on: 2017/3/14 19:57
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/11/21 2:00
Group:
Registered Users
Hello Yvonne,
I generally try to stay away from the more controversial matters on this list and use it merely as a tool for info. For that reason, I rarely read the threads that you are involved in. I thought the posts of yours I perused in the past were simply misguided but with good intentions. After reading your comments here on this thread, a mistake, I?m now of the belief that you are either a menace or unbalanced. Take your pick. I wish there was a function to on this site so one could ignore certain users.

Posted on: 2017/3/14 19:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/11 14:53
Group:
Registered Users
This story is about a security issue, not a transgender rights issue.

Stop pushing your personal agenda.

Posted on: 2017/3/14 19:06

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017