Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
28 user(s) are online (17 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 2
Guests: 26

Yvonne, jerseymom, more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (anonymess)




Re: Woman filmed as he undress in JC Penny at Newport
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hello Yvonne,
I generally try to stay away from the more controversial matters on this list and use it merely as a tool for info. For that reason, I rarely read the threads that you are involved in. I thought the posts of yours I perused in the past were simply misguided but with good intentions. After reading your comments here on this thread, a mistake, I’m now of the belief that you are either a menace or unbalanced. Take your pick. I wish there was a function to on this site so one could ignore certain users.

Posted on: 3/14 15:27
Top


Re: Newport Mall
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SRhia wrote:
@anonymess what app do you use to reserve the seats? Also, do they charge a fee for doing that? thx.


Do a search on your phone for AMC stubs. It's basically a rewards membership. You have the option of joining for free. The paid membership comes with better rewards and free smartphone reservations. If you aren't a premier member, I think it costs about 50 cents to book a reservation. I'm a premier member since I go often enough. It doesn't pay if you don't go frequently.


Posted on: 3/14 8:39
Top


Re: Newport Mall
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
Malls are an out of date idea - but Newport Mall should close the food court and the movies - and mimic upscale malls like Shorthills.


I don't keep up to date on the subject and have no idea what is meant by malls being out of date. Having said that, I always hated malls and generally avoid them. That applies or has applied to the Newport Mall. It has always been ghetto, less so now, and I don't mean that in a racist sense.

HOWEVER, I am a huge movie fan and see a minimum of 1 movie per week. Since the renovation, the AMC at the mall is now among my favorite theaters in terms of comfort. That includes Manhattan, where I regularly see movies. It's too bad AMC's movie selection sucks and is limited. I'm in a position to see early weekday matinees when the theater is free of kiddies and nuisance. I for one, would be very unhappy to see the theater gone. Love that $6.49 early bird price.

Just make sure to use your smartphone get a reserved seat in advance and arrive 20 minutes after show time to avoid the commercials and previews. And bring your own jumbo drink to fit in the jumbo drink holder.

Posted on: 3/13 23:34
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


Not to digress, but I thought in the interests of all of you who keep track of such things, this tread is on a pace to have 76k+ comments in 4 years... all by a handful of people. And if DJT manages to swing 12 years (by ruling the 22nd amendment fake?), there will be 230k+ posts. Thanks for the entertainment.

Posted on: 3/6 13:40
Top


Re: Question about management company
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SRhia wrote:
Thanks for the replies so far.

My main question is: by changing the monthly maintenance fees without notification to all owners (as specified in the bylaws), wouldn't we be breaching our own bylaws???

I mean - are we trying to fix one breach (the inaccurate monthly fees) by breaking another rule in the bylaws (by not having proper notifications to everyone)?

PS @JadedJC - yes, we do have meeting minutes from that meeting, and it was distributed to all owners afterwards. But sounds like that wouldn't matter anyway, as we need to adhere strictly to the bylaws anyway?


You're damned if you do, damned if you don't. I don't think I would use the term breach though in changing back the fees. When you changed the fees without changing the bylaws, that might be breach. You're better off fixing the improper change immediately and giving an explanation to the owners. You can't be held liable for fixing something done improperly. However, the board is liable for making the change in the first place.

You say it's a small 5-unit building. I would hope that you could all get along and let this be water under the bridge.

Again, I'll emphasize that I'm not an attorney and my statements are opinions.

Posted on: 3/3 17:34
Top


Re: Question about management company
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


I am not a lawyer. However, I think I can safely answer the question based on my experience on a board for a number of years. Something somewhat similar happened.

I think the management company did you a service by changing the fees to adhere to the bylaws. The fee change by the owners was improper. Perhaps the management company should have given notice and explanation, but I doubt they did anything legally wrong. It is the Board/owners that screwed up by changing the fee structure without changing the bylaws. That is a major big deal. It is irrelevant that the change was voted on and agreed. Changing bylaws is not a simple matter. What about a new owner that moves in? He/she might be basing part of the purchase decision on what he/she believes the fees are as stated in the bylaws.

In any event, I would let it go since you all agreed to abide by the management company's decision anyway. In my opinion, the management company did a smart thing.

Posted on: 3/2 16:27
Top


Re: Best internet or internet+tv options
#7
Home away from home
Home away from home


I had another tech come out today. My phone was dead. He went into a long detailed explanation which I didn't follow, but the bottom line is that the equipment that serves 20 units is outdated and needs upgrading. Tomorrow, Verizon will replace the faulty card for the phone. My neighbors' phones are out too as a result of the faulty card.

The tech commented about the set up in the equipment room. He said the same as the other tech said. Each unit should have their own box. Otherwise, problems will continue. The Internet speed I have now is as good as it's gonna get with the present equipment. That is, ranging from 38mbs to 50mbs download, generally closer to 38mbs.

The good news is he gave me the local phone number for engineering, the department in charge of upgrading equipment. You have no idea how hard I've tried to get this number. Perhaps this will be the end of the issue, for now anyway. However, I'm totally jaded about Verizon and somehow, I don't think the issue is gonna get fixed until their good and ready to fix it.

FIOS is a great thing when it works. However, if there is ever a problem, it is the worst nightmare dealing with Verizon. I was one of the first to get DSL in JC centuries ago. It was the same situation then - it was great when it worked, a nightmare to get fixed when it didn't. And this characterizes how Verizon has always been.

Enough griping. Perhaps there's light at the end of the tunnel and I've complained to enough people.

Posted on: 3/1 18:18
Top


Re: Best internet or internet+tv options
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
It sounds like your router settings might be wrong or your router might just need to be replaced -- they can fail -- but try unplugging it for 15 minutes.


Nobody believes me, oh well. Two technicians said it was the equipment that serves 20 units, installed in 2011. At times I get 50mbs but it averages 20% or 25% less. I hadn't checked the speed for years so this may have been the case for a long time. The only reason I recently checked was because downloading some large files, something I don't often do, was extremely slow.

Anyway, went through the entire drill and more with Verizon on the phone - reset modem, router, unplugged both for 5 minutes, changed all cables, etc.

Posted on: 3/1 10:45
Top


Re: Best internet or internet+tv options
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:

Actually, your issue is most likely with the building, but not its wiring or the equipment installed in 2010/2011. As you know, we used to be neighbors, and I started having issues with FiOS connectivity after they started renting roof space to the cell repeating antennas, which causes interference with wireless networks. I know it was that because, if I connected to the router via hardwire (direct cable connection to the router) I could get the advertised 25/25 speed, but as soon as I went to wireless, the signal would drop to 5 Mbps, sometimes 1 Mbps. Before blaming it on FiOS, or the building wiring, I would rule out the interference issue. PM me if you need some more information or help.


Nah, my computer and TiVo are hardwired to the router and the problems are noticeable with both. I pay for 50/10 download/upload, the maximum speed available for my area of the building. Before the tech came out, I was getting on average 17/2.5. After he did a patch job, the speed varies tremendously but averages about 38/8. While I experience less buffering with my TV after the tech came, it's still present.

While you may be correct about the building wiring, that's not the issue, at least for residents in my part of the building. The main building apparently is okay with speeds and residents are able to get much faster speeds - 200mbs or more, I forget what the manager mentioned. That's because newer equipment is installed. Management is not holding back on upgrading the Monitor St. apartments, or the poor side of town as I call it - they have tried to work with Verizon. Even though upgraded equipment would benefit all parties, Verizon is an incredibly poorly run company and they don't think in such terms.

The reason for my post was not to gripe but hopefully to get a phone number of someone at Verizon who could address the problem.

Posted on: 3/1 6:31
Top


Re: Best internet or internet+tv options
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


I hate talking about this stuff; it only gets me riled up.

But... I had a problem with FIOS. The speed was a fraction of what it was supposed to be. Long story short... the tech came out, did a temporary fix and the speed is better, though not what I'm paying for. As it turns out, the equipment is already outdated (installed 6 years ago) and needs to be updated. I live in a mid-size condo bldg. and building mgmt has no idea who to contact at Verizon. They tried.

In any event, I don't want to pay for a speed I don't get. I spoke with seemingly someone at Verizon who gave a hoot, a supervisor in tech support. He said he would deal with the upgrade issue as well as having someone from billing call to adjust my account. He also left a number where I could reach him, though he said he would contact me the next day, a week ago now. Never happened. The phone number he gave me just rings endlessly.

Par for the course, nothing promised happened. Billing tells me there's nothing they can do and no one knows who the heck to talk to about upgrading the equipment for my section of the building. I've banged my head against the wall enough times with Verizon FIOS and don't feel like jumping through hoops again. However, it's highway robbery to have to pay for an Internet speed that they cannot provide. Unfortunately, the only competition is just as bad, if not worse. Help!

Posted on: 2/27 16:12
Top


Re: Thoughts on Foundry
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


PM sent.

Posted on: 2/27 8:21
Top


Re: Light Rail Reduced Fare
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

135jc wrote:

You can do it right at the machine. I helped someone with it last weekend. Senior tickets I believe are 1.10 per ride


I must have overlooked that option. Thanks.

Posted on: 1/27 14:39
Top


Light Rail Reduced Fare
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Does anyone know how to buy reduced fare tickets in the machine or any other way? I don't see an option to do so. There's no info on the NJT site how to do this and they are impossible to communicate with... all I get is recordings and I leave messages that don't get returned. The main switchboard for Jersey City had the same contact info as me and couldn't help. Thanks for any assistance. [I have my senior card stating I'm eligible for reduced fare.]

Posted on: 1/27 13:00
Top


Re: Turntable repair
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


Thanks for the response. It's the 701, a rare model - https://www.vinylengine.com/library/dual/701.shtml.

My cats went bonkers one day and knocked it onto the floor. My heart sank. The only thing noticeable is that the tonearm needs adjustment. I tried doing that but still can't get the tonearm to sit properly on records. It probably needs a thorough tune up after getting knocked over. I am far from mechanically inclined and wouldn't think of messing with it.

Of all the gear I own, the turntable is probably my most cherished piece. Do you think I can trust Danilo with it? If it needs any parts though, I'm probably out of luck.


Posted on: 1/15 12:52
Top


Turntable repair
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


I have a refurbished 1970'ish top of the line Dual turntable in need of repair. It's irreplaceable to me and I have no desire to junk it for something new. Is there a reputable place in the area? I don't want to lug it to and from NYC. I don't have a car but can take Uber or use zipcar.

Posted on: 1/15 10:38
Top


Re: Any recommendations for reupholstering of sofa cushions?
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


I second J Jammal. Tickatoe, I had similar work done to a cherished love seat and sofa 2 years ago. Jammal was ideal for the job in every respect, including reasonable price.

Posted on: 1/14 6:35
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


"The man eats his steak well-done!" ~ Anthony Bourdain

Posted on: 12/23 14:26
Top


Re: Grocery shopping
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


07310 / MikeyTBC - I defer to you guys, you're both correct. I had some time and spent about an hour in Eataly. I'm sure people spend lots more time browsing. This is not a place to go for anything but unusual or unique items. Prices are crazy not to mention there is no prepped fish. I could only find 1 item.

Although I've passed through the oculus dozens of time, today was the first time I took a look around at the stores. Nice stores, but the layout is crazy. I also stopped at Daniel Bouloud's Epicere, the cafe just after you exit the PATH. Pretentious and a ripoff. $4.54 for a small hot chocolate! I guess Westfield knows what they are doing, but it seems to me their target customer would be the commuter, not the tourist. Frankly, I take the old PATH hodgepodge of stores over this. I miss Sbarro! But I digress.

Posted on: 12/21 14:33
Top


Re: Grocery shopping
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


I would probably be better off hiring a concierge to do my shopping considering the amount of time and money I spend. But then again, I'm beginning to think this is one of my sick joys in life.

I forgot to address jet.com. I ordered from them once. They screwed up my order like no one else has screwed up an order. I got part of my order and someone else's order. When I called, their customer service reps simply read from a script. They were unhelpful though polite. They further screwed up my order when they tried to fix it and did exactly the same thing again... sent part of my order and someone else's order. In the end, I got everything I ordered plus duplicates and triplicates (at no cost). I dread the thought of dealing with them again.

I'm surprised no one mentioned Eataly since they're now conveniently located in the WTC. I've only been there once (the Flatiron store) and they didn't pass my banana test, a very scientific barometer of prices, haha. They had the highest prices I've encountered anywhere for bananas $1.29/lb or about 79 cents for a medium banana. I'm going to be at WTC today and will check out their fish.

Posted on: 12/21 9:31
Top


Re: Grocery shopping
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:

A TJs pro tip: if you are already in line, and you realize you have forgotten something, you can ask any employee and they will gladly go fetch it for you.
Good luck with the shopping.


Wow, I had no idea! Thanks for that.

The farmers markets will end shortly - I did patronize them. 

I know my system is complicated but in the end, I guess I'm okay with it. I was frustrated today cuz I went to TJs and the JSQ PATH was suspended when I was ready to go home after my errands. In the end though, it's not such a big deal and am embarrassed to have revealed what a nut I am. ;)

I used to go to WF in Tribeca all the time. It's convenient and the nicest WF I've been to. [The worst is the one in Union Square.] But the prices at WF are too prohibitive, especially now that I have other options.


Posted on: 12/19 17:51
Top


Grocery shopping
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


There’s been several discussions about grocery shopping in and around the area… hope this is not overly repetitive. I’ve been switching around stores quite a bit lately and am curious to see what others do in a similar situation to me. That is, I live alone and don’t have a car. I prepare most dinners from scratch and freeze them. I also buy 1 or 2 prepped fish meals per week. My experiences…

Shoprite Hoboken (delivery) – I gave up a while ago after about 5 deliveries. Delivery charges are excessive and they were always out of something which I wasn’t informed about until just before delivery. Quality was good or what you would expect from a decent supermarket.

Whole Foods – I mostly bought fruit, soups and prepped salads and prepped fish (for one person) and some miscellaneous stuff. I used to shop there weekly but now it’s rarely. I found their prices to be the most expensive, sometimes ridiculous. What I liked most about them was quality and choice of healthy and organic products. However, I’m limited to what I can fit in my backpack and carry on my bike since they don’t deliver here.

FreshDirect – my main source for 3 years now. I find they are very similar to WF, at least for the stuff I buy. However, their prices seem to be about 20% less and they offer delivery. I have never had a problem with delivery. I opt for Delivery Pass which is a discounted price for unlimited delivery. It pays if one orders regularly. The prepped fish is somewhat expensive and limited in choice though. Fortunately, I’m in Grand Central often enough and have found a great bargain in shopping at Pescatore – better quality, better prices.

AmazonFresh – I just started using them and have used them 5 times. I wasn’t looking to get involved with a service I had to pay a fee for, but there was a 30-day trial which tempted fate. I'm a prime member so the cost is "only" $15.99/mo. One reason I decided to use them was to supplement FreshDirect when they were out of something or didn’t carry what I wanted. They do not compare to WF or FD as far as organic and healthy items or prepped meals. However, they’re much cheaper and delivery is sometimes same day. However, I don’t think it makes economic sense to use 2 delivery services due to delivery charges (or monthly fee in Amazon’s case), but it’s good to have a backup.

Trader Joe’s – I must have been on Pluto and only started using them a few months ago. I’ve found some great products and great deals, but I also found some stuff on the opposite end of the spectrum. Like WF, I’m limited to what I can fit in my backpack. I shop at the store on 21st St. and 6th Ave. The first time I went in there, I walked out when I saw the line. However, the line is always ridiculous but it moves incredibly fast.

In summary, I currently shop weekly with FD, AF and TJ’s as well as fish purchases when I can at Pescatore. It seems a bit crazy to shop at so many places not to mention paying fees to both AF and FD. I’m curious what other people in similar situations do.

Posted on: 12/19 14:32
Top


Re: Complete Streets - Bike JC's Grand Street Vision
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


What is your suggestion for riders who commute? Give it up?

Quote:

RichMauro wrote:
This is just an observation, but it would appear that bicycle riders take their lives in their hands while being two wheeled in Jersey City street traffic.
I can understand a desire to ride a bike both for utility and recreation, but given the state of mind of a lot of drivers on our roads today, is it really wise to be amongst them? No amount of enforcement can bring you back to life or health from a serious injury at the hands of distracted drivers we're seeing on the roads today
. If it's the joy of bicycle riding that you're pursuing wouldn't Lincoln park or Liberty State Park be a better place to safely enjoy yourself? Given what appears to be the norm for development in Jersey City a lot more cars than bicycles will be in the offing in the near future. I would think that associations seeking more safety measures to be implemented for rider safety look for more amenities to be created where the road needn't be shared with motor vehicles. Drivers simply can't be trusted with bike riders' safety regardless of how many laws are engaged and created in the effort.

Posted on: 12/1 17:04
Top


Re: Dolma Restaurant
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

DtJcQdMf wrote:
What is this phenomenon where every restaurant I want to go to is closed on that particular day? It's closed today :*


My route to and from the PATH takes me past Dolma and I've been wondering about that place for years. I've only seen it open a handful of times, unless they're open with the door closed and no sign indicating that. I wish them good luck but I've never seen such poor marketing in the way of signage or any marketing. I didn't even know it was a restaurant, let alone the type of cuisine, until I noticed a recent larger sign and the review. The sign must be recent. However, I could be wrong (and apologies in advance if so) as riding on my bike on the street of death keeps my mind occupied elsewhere.

Posted on: 2016/11/21 17:08
Top


Re: Uber, Lyft, and traffic
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

greenville wrote:
Has anyone notice that the amount of Taxis has gone though the roof along with traffic during rush hour? These apps have made it extremly easy for someone to hail a ride but the traffic has become unbearable. The amount drivers has gone significantly since they reduce the vehicle age requirement to vehicles 2001 or newer instead of 2006 or newer before. The number of cars that can be out at the same time should be controlled because I'm tired of sitting in traffic looking at Uber cars. Open your app and see how many cars you have in your area during rush hour. I did a stint as a driver and stopped after I kept getting paid 3.71 per 25 minute ride and nobody tipped no matter if you gave them treats and excellent service. Enjoy the service but don't forget to tip, many drivers are making less than minimum wage after expenses.


You bring up 2 totally different subjects or maybe they're not so different as far as motives in posting. But that's another story.

I always tip Uber drivers. However, I don't blame anyone for not tipping because Uber gives the consumer the impression that the tip is included in the fare... up until recently but it's now ingrained in peoples' thinking. And even now, Uber doesn't overtly state or imply that tipping is suggested. I think Uber sucks for having such a duplicitous policy, and as stated, for not including a page to tip in their app like Lyft. However, your beef should be with Uber, not the consumer.

Posted on: 2016/11/21 16:15
Top


Re: Complete Streets - Bike JC's Grand Street Vision
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

DanL wrote:
yes, I realize that as a city we have hard time just trying to tie our shoes, but one has to try and try everything.

a city has to do everything, do a good job protecting residents from crime, pollution, and flooding, educate most of our children, protecting our homes from crime and fire, clean our streets and provide sanitation, recreation and other cultural experiences, and of course economic growth and manage development/redevelopment. and all the while while providing a safe environment for car drivers, bicyclists and pedestrians

it can't do just one, it must do all. and Bike JC believes that a protected bike lane is another piece in the big puzzle to make Jersey City a good place to live, work, visit and invest.



Not to give you a hard time, but in the 2 years or so since the Grove St. bike lane experiment, things seem to be worse than ever as far as enforcement. What has been done? IMO, Grove St. is more dangerous with bike lanes - some motorists seem to feel that cyclists have their lanes and they have no right to be in the road even to go around double parked cars. Cops even double park on Grove when there's no apparent emergency. I'm more paranoid on my bike than ever. Grand St., JFK and probably other streets are like playing Russian roulette for cyclists and pedestrians.

Posted on: 2016/11/21 16:06
Top


Re: James Vincent Bicycles on Palisade closing to make way for yet another realtor
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

MonmouthMan wrote:
Well this is terrible news. They are so much friendlier and have much better prices and turn around service than that crappy bike store downtown ever could. The jerks in the place downtown always have so much freaking attitude, oh I'm so cool. The folks at James Vincent were always nice you never felt like you were getting ripped off.


You should give them another try and deal with the owner, Rodney. I've bought 3 bikes from them and have been going there since they opened. I never had an issue with anyone there but the help does seem to turn over quickly. The one constant is Rodney who's always done right by me.

Posted on: 2016/10/25 17:18
Top


Re: James Vincent Bicycles on Palisade closing to make way for yet another realtor
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

brewster wrote:
... Why was it necessary to close a viable business (and getting a boost from the fire at Grove Bikes) for another damn realtor storefront that pop up like mushrooms in the hot markets.


It seemed to me that Grove Street Bikes was doing business almost as usual from a temporary Newark Ave. spot. Is that no longer the case?

Posted on: 2016/10/25 12:55
Top


Re: Supermarket delivery
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Whoever wrote that article was not well informed: the previous cost of AmazonFresh was $200 on top of the $99 Amazon Prime membership. So, all in, it was $299 for the year of Amazon Prime + AmazonFresh. Now, you are looking at $279 all in. A whopping amount of $20 in savings. Any way you slice it, it is still a very expensive proposition ($180 / year) to order from AmazonFresh, unless you intend to order a lot of times. Compared to FD's $6 delivery fee, you would have to order from Amazon at least 30 times just to break even in delivery fees.


A couple of considerations if only looking at delivery cost.

-- how often one orders - I'm going to assume weekly, or 52 times a year. I order at least once per week.

-- if one is already an Amazon Prime member, the $99 membership fee should not be taken into consideration when calculating Amazon Fresh cost.

-- FD delivery pass costs $119 per year for unlimited deliveries, or about $2.30 per delivery if ordering once per week. Amazon costs $180 per year or $3.46 per delivery based on the same criteria.

Based on these considerations, the difference in delivery cost is not that significant. However, the cost of Amazon Fresh products seems to be considerably lower. I compared a few staple items that I order. In the end, the total cost would be less with Amazon.

However, there are the intangibles like quality and service. My guess is that FD has significantly superior quality while service is not as good as Amazon. These factors are impossible to measure, at least for me. For those reasons, I'm going to try Amazon.

Having said that, I was surprised to get a call yesterday from one of the directors at FD in response to my complaints. He said that it took him nearly an hour to review my records from inception - something he decided to do after the incredible screw-up with my last order. He said he was shocked, made no excuses and vowed to remedy the delivery issues. He gave me a full credit for my last order ($100) plus another $100 credit. Quite generous. More importantly to me, he gave me his cell number and email address.

Posted on: 2016/10/11 8:07
Top


Re: Supermarket delivery
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

HappyInHarsimus wrote:
Amazon Fresh is now available in Jersey City. Haven't tried it out yet, but I will soon as I agree FD has gone downhill. Their delivery times are not consistent at all anymore.


I didn't know that; it must be a recent change. I am going to give Amazon a shot.

Posted on: 2016/10/10 11:08
Top


Re: 10/09/2016: Presidential Debate 2 (St. Louis)
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I loved the Town Hall style. The comment that Hillary has two positions on things, one public and one private hit home as to how phony politicians are.


It makes one realize how sleazy US politics is and it's not just Hillary.

Posted on: 2016/10/10 10:45
Top



TopTop
(1) 2 3 4 ... 8 »






Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017