Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
138 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 138

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 ... 27 »

Re: Republican Convention
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
I really wish someone would grab your ignorant ass by the pussy. Stop making excuses for garbage.

If you are referring to me then stop hiding behind your phony name to slander me. Your talk is garbage.

I don't know you, I don't want to know you. I have no tolerance for stupid people because, in most cases, stupidity is voluntary. They made a conscious decision to exist in that state.

Posted on: 2016/10/14 19:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
CLINTON
To women: You can do anything

TRUMP
To women, you can do anything

Posted on: 2016/10/14 18:40
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
I really wish someone would grab your ignorant ass by the pussy. Stop making excuses for garbage.

If you are referring to me then stop hiding behind your phony name to slander me. Your talk is garbage.

Posted on: 2016/10/14 16:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/14 16:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Sometime in the 1980s my husband went to Radio City Music Hall to see a performance. He told me he saw Trump and his wife in the audience. The seats in front, back, and on the sides were empty. Trump has or did have a germ phobia. So the idea he would sit next to an unknown woman on a commercial airplane seems far fetched.
wow/ really!

Trump groped her. It didn't say he tried to engage in analingus, etc.

Posted on: 2016/10/14 16:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Sometime in the 1980s my husband went to Radio City Music Hall to see a performance. He told me he saw Trump and his wife in the audience. The seats in front, back, and on the sides were empty. Trump has or did have a germ phobia. So the idea he would sit next to an unknown woman on a commercial airplane seems far fetched.
wow/ really!

Posted on: 2016/10/14 16:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
I forgot this guy had an interest in the NY Times.... bet Donald Trump regrets talking about illegal, uneducated "people" entering the US illegally.

http://www.cnbc.com/2016/10/14/donald ... -assault-stories-wsj.html

The Times slimed that Rhino McCain in 2008 with a story he was having sex with this hot 40 year old blonde lobbyist. McCain lost the election, she sued the NY Time for $27 Million, won a negotiated settlement and The Times printed an apology of sorts.

Posted on: 2016/10/14 15:51

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/19 17:57
From paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Science studies have shown that genitalia are actually quite clean in terms of germs.

Terry S.

Posted on: 2016/10/14 15:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

BOOM!

case closed.

Posted on: 2016/10/14 15:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/14 15:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Donald Trump Jr: Women Who Can?t ?Handle? Harassment ?Don?t Belong In The Workforce?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/d ... 4b0162c043b532e?section=&

Posted on: 2016/10/14 14:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
oops, my ass they're opponents !

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/14 3:32
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Trump is dead wrong on one of his main platforms (that China is taking our manufacturing jobs)

Quote:

Global manufacturing is trending in a positive direction for the U.S. Factory jobs are on the rise here, and many of these new jobs are coming back to North America from China, which is struggling to maintain its manufacturing capacity.

Since March, 2010, when manufacturing employment in the U.S. hit a trough of 11.45 million jobs, nearly a million new factory positions have been created, most of them in the Southern states, particularly North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Better still, the jobs are typically good ones: across that same five-year period, average hourly manufacturing wages have increased over ten per cent, to more than twenty dollars. On the whole, U.S. manufacturing, as measured by the Purchasing Managers? Index, has steadily expanded.

http://www.newyorker.com/business/cur ... ufacturing-jobs-and-china

Don't inject facts here, this is about what 135jc FEELS is true. Like the 29% of American who are still sure Obama is a Muslim. They feel it in their hearts. Besides, you can't trust anything published by anyone but Breitbart.

I've never read Breitbart! You need common sense to understand what I'm talking about. You want to talk about manufacturing? Every time I'm out in the harbor I see ship after ship come in full and then go back empty.

Not sure if serious

Posted on: 2016/10/14 3:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/22 2:50
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Trump is dead wrong on one of his main platforms (that China is taking our manufacturing jobs)

Quote:

Global manufacturing is trending in a positive direction for the U.S. Factory jobs are on the rise here, and many of these new jobs are coming back to North America from China, which is struggling to maintain its manufacturing capacity.

Since March, 2010, when manufacturing employment in the U.S. hit a trough of 11.45 million jobs, nearly a million new factory positions have been created, most of them in the Southern states, particularly North Carolina, South Carolina, and Tennessee.

Better still, the jobs are typically good ones: across that same five-year period, average hourly manufacturing wages have increased over ten per cent, to more than twenty dollars. On the whole, U.S. manufacturing, as measured by the Purchasing Managers? Index, has steadily expanded.

Don't inject facts here, this is about what 135jc FEELS is true. Like the 29% of American who are still sure Obama is a Muslim. They feel it in their hearts. Besides, you can't trust anything published by anyone but Breitbart.

I've never read Breitbart! You need common sense to understand what I'm talking about. You want to talk about manufacturing? Every time I'm out in the harbor I see ship after ship come in full and then go back empty.

Posted on: 2016/10/14 1:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:

Quote:

Posted on: 2016/10/13 23:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Quote:

Posted on: 2016/10/13 23:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
I stand by my assessment that Europe spent their way into a recession.

Beliefs without facts are great for religions, not so much for economics. The recession we shared with Europe was caused by the collapse of housing markets overheated by irresponsibly managed credit markets. From Iceland to Spain to California, the story was the same, loose credit inflaming housing followed by collapse.

We did market stimulus and have pulled our way out, though not as much as we would have had the GOP congress blocked Obama's more expansive infrastructure plans, Europe chose austerity and is still in the shitter. I don't know what world you live in.

This recovery has been the slowest in US history. The fact remains more Americans are on welfare and food stamps then 8yrs ago.

Even if that's true, (link your source) what's your point? That it would be better had we had lowered taxes and had true austerity rather than the truncated stimulus? That if the 1% had EVEN MORE of the nations wealth they would have invested it in jobs for low skilled?

You keep mentioning the recovery so I pointed out it has not been so great. I believe my original statement was that following a financial model of Europe is not the best plan.
people crack me up. of course,the recovery has not been that great. sure, china has taken a lot of manufacturing jobs from the us, but even china is not that cheap anymore. more manufacturing is shifting to vietnam, bangladesh and ethiopia. i believe workers in ethiopia are very happy to make $40 a month.

Don't you mean GIIIIIIIIIIINA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDrfE9I8_hs

Posted on: 2016/10/13 22:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
After searching for the perfect word that best describes TRUMP I've finally found it, and it's;

MALAKA

Posted on: 2016/10/13 22:35
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

Beliefs without facts are great for religions, not so much for economics. The recession we shared with Europe was caused by the collapse of housing markets overheated by irresponsibly managed credit markets. From Iceland to Spain to California, the story was the same, loose credit inflaming housing followed by collapse.

We did market stimulus and have pulled our way out, though not as much as we would have had the GOP congress blocked Obama's more expansive infrastructure plans, Europe chose austerity and is still in the shitter. I don't know what world you live in.

This recovery has been the slowest in US history. The fact remains more Americans are on welfare and food stamps then 8yrs ago.

Even if that's true, (link your source) what's your point? That it would be better had we had lowered taxes and had true austerity rather than the truncated stimulus? That if the 1% had EVEN MORE of the nations wealth they would have invested it in jobs for low skilled?

You keep mentioning the recovery so I pointed out it has not been so great. I believe my original statement was that following a financial model of Europe is not the best plan.
people crack me up. of course,the recovery has not been that great. sure, china has taken a lot of manufacturing jobs from the us, but even china is not that cheap anymore. more manufacturing is shifting to vietnam, bangladesh and ethiopia. i believe workers in ethiopia are very happy to make $40 a month. s

Posted on: 2016/10/13 21:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/13 21:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/13 15:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/13 2:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Gheez, u figure that old gray goat would have been tickled pink having someone stroke her cookie.

Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
stories coming ou about inappropriate behavior on trump's part - can't say that i'm shocked. what a true scumbag!

Two women claim they were sexually assaulted by Trump.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/12/donald-t ... ual-assault-by-two-women/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/ ... ald-trump-women.html?_r=0

This explains why he went on the offensive against Bill Clinton and will continue to do so.

There's also the Miss Teen USA pagent...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/d ... 4b0d505a46b1725?section=&

Posted on: 2016/10/13 2:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
stories coming ou about inappropriate behavior on trump's part - can't say that i'm shocked. what a true scumbag!

Two women claim they were sexually assaulted by Trump.

http://nypost.com/2016/10/12/donald-t ... ual-assault-by-two-women/

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/13/us/ ... ald-trump-women.html?_r=0

This explains why he went on the offensive against Bill Clinton and will continue to do so.

There's also the Miss Teen USA pagent...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/d ... 4b0d505a46b1725?section=&

Posted on: 2016/10/13 1:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/13 1:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/10/13 0:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I doubt any major corporation would employ Trump - The litigation would never be ending with his outbursts.

Resized Image

Forget getting hired, the Trump brand is now poison. Since Trump refuses to release his tax returns we don't know his net worth, but we do know that the Trump brand is bleeding value. I predict that running for POTUS will be looked at as the worst decision of Trump's life.

Also this from a rally in Panama FL yesterday...

?If I don?t win, it will be the single greatest waste of time, energy and money,? Trump said.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/elections ... rospect-wikileaks-emails/

Posted on: 2016/10/12 13:35

Edited by SOS on 2016/10/12 14:05:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
I doubt any major corporation would employ Trump - The litigation would never be ending with his outbursts.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2016/10/12 6:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/12 3:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

135jc wrote:

Posted on: 2016/10/12 3:28

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 ... 27 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017