Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
55 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 55

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Public Urination
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

but what do the girls have or do ?

Posted on: 2015/12/11 22:09
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 23:09
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
I've seen the other half of what is mentioned on this thread. Both gender and function.

So you're sayig you're a voyeur?

Webmaster, oh webmaster. Should we have people like this on this board? Aren't things rough enough here?

If you meant to reply to me, no not a voyeur, I'm on my own stoop smoking which is allowed, pissing in public is not. The photos are for @jc_gov on Twitter to prove this shit has gotten way out of control

Not you Beatrixkiddo, for our resident xenophobe.

Ahhhhhh lol

Posted on: 2015/12/11 22:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:

To answer your question HB...no. While driving up Clendenny Ave. at Westside there was a woman defecating right there on the corner for all to see.[/quote]

If I woulda seen this, I woulda gave her a swift kick in the ass!

Posted on: 2015/12/11 13:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/11 14:10
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
I've seen the other half of what is mentioned on this thread. Both gender and function.

Webmaster, oh webmaster. Should we have people like this on this board? Aren't things rough enough here?

If you meant to reply to me, no not a voyeur, I'm on my own stoop smoking which is allowed, pissing in public is not. The photos are for @jc_gov on Twitter to prove this shit has gotten way out of control

wuz da address ?

I'll stop by and drop a hot steamy loaf off.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 6:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

trambone wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
I will have to research this but I believe because this is an act of nature it may be legal in the state of N.J. to excuse yourself when necessary. Just not sure where though.

It is not illegal, but the second you start they can charge you with lewdness or indecent exposure.

While it is not illegal by state law, cities & towns can enact their own ordinances.

Here is the website that gave me the above info -
http://www.marainlaw.com/page.php?here=urinating

This led me to look a little further & I found this. - http://www.expertlaw.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84686 - just read the case.

The ordinance number is 242-5 & has been around since at least 2009. I couldn?t access the city codes but I think the ordinance number should be enough for those who wish to call the city clerk?s office for the exact wording.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 2:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
I will have to research this but I believe because this is an act of nature it may be legal in the state of N.J. to excuse yourself when necessary. Just not sure where though.

So is the 'urge to merge' an act of nature but, with a probable few exceptions, you do not see the general population humping in the middle of the street.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 1:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:

To answer your question HB...no. While driving up Clendenny Ave. at Westside there was a woman defecating right there on the corner for all to see.

You seem to have an awful lot of time on your hands. Tell me how many drug deals do you see go down? How many situations of an illegal nature do you see? Do you ever get involved and/or call the police?

Posted on: 2015/12/11 1:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:

Not you Beatrixkiddo, for our resident xenophobe.

Posted on: 2015/12/11 0:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/12/10 20:50
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:
If you accept your minor amount of litter just because some collective of assholes somewhere else has a larger amount of litter, you will also end up with that amount of litter.

Best cure for litter, pick that shit up, man.

My older relatives used to boast that they had "the cleanesta street inna all of Broooook-a-leen."
Guy swept his block daily. Daily. That's like psychopathic levels of cleanliness in my eyes, but it's a solid reminder that if you want something done, do it. Others will be inspired, or at the very least, feel guilty enough that they won't throw their Starbucks cup in your bushes in front of you.

No, I'm not their mother. The best cire for litter is for police to fine those who do it...

Good luck with that. Never gonna happen.

Posted on: 2015/12/10 14:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/7/30 1:08
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
back to the subject and the dearth of public restrooms. can jersey city even attempt to succeed as "the best mid-sized city" without public restrooms?

there are public restrooms in Journal Square, City Hall, the mall, most larger/big box stores, and in public libraries (when open,) but Journal Square, I believe is the only 24/7 restroom in the city.

is that enough? what does one do in the middle of the night or on Sundays. certainly, could use some in/near other PATH stations, transit hubs, and parks.

Posted on: 2015/12/10 14:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/30 16:48
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:

It is not illegal, but the second you start they can charge you with lewdness or indecent exposure.

Posted on: 2015/12/10 6:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

EasyGibson wrote:
If you accept your minor amount of litter just because some collective of assholes somewhere else has a larger amount of litter, you will also end up with that amount of litter.

My older relatives used to boast that they had "the cleanesta street inna all of Broooook-a-leen."
Guy swept his block daily. Daily. That's like psychopathic levels of cleanliness in my eyes, but it's a solid reminder that if you want something done, do it. Others will be inspired, or at the very least, feel guilty enough that they won't throw their Starbucks cup in your bushes in front of you.

No, I'm not their mother. The best cire for litter is for police to fine those who do it...

Posted on: 2015/12/10 4:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/12/10 1:42
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Problem solved.

Resized Image

Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/12/10 1:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:

To answer your question HB...no. While driving up Clendenny Ave. at Westside there was a woman defecating right there on the corner for all to see.

Posted on: 2015/12/10 1:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:

Posted on: 2015/12/10 0:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

WhoElseCouldIBe wrote:
Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Ahhh thank you for posting this. I live on Wayne between Marin and Grove and have about 47 different photos of people pissing on the parking garage and the corner of Remax. Its quite amazing.

Everyone's got their fetishes..

Indeed

Posted on: 2015/12/10 0:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
heights wrote: I've seen the other half of what is mentioned on this thread. Both gender and function.
So you're sayig you're a voyeur? Webmaster, oh webmaster. Should we have people like this on this board? Aren't things rough enough here?

Posted on: 2015/12/9 23:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/12/9 22:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

BeatrixKiddo wrote:
Ahhh thank you for posting this. I live on Wayne between Marin and Grove and have about 47 different photos of people pissing on the parking garage and the corner of Remax. Its quite amazing.

Everyone's got their fetishes..

Posted on: 2015/12/9 22:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/12/9 21:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
place in the appropriate pee place

Resized Image

Posted on: 2015/12/9 20:59

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/4/2 15:51
From Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
I'm not sure if you were referring to my post, but since I moved to that side of town I have done nothing but not accept the litter that was there. I cleaned not only my street but a quarter of a mile up Duncan Ave. But I realized not only was it foolish to put this onus on me solely, but a waste of time to try and accomplish it by myself. I am relentless with my councilman and the JCIA contact I have about doing things to address the problem - from more clean up crews to warning and fining property and business owners, and although not at the pace I would like, it is working. Downtown does not have a litter problem....at least not one that people walking to the PATH on their daily commute can't solve

Posted on: 2015/12/9 19:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/17 3:49
From Erie
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/12/9 18:42

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/4/2 15:51
From Lincoln Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jc_dweller wrote:
What's with the uptick of public urination. I've witnessed it 2x in the past month or so. First the guy was doing it ON MY APARTMENT BUILDING, 2nd time was today at noon, right on the corner of Newark and Grove. (I took a G rated pic but have not figured out how to attach it....)

And don't get me started on the litter....

Litter? If you think Downtown has litter, walk or Citibike down Montgomery heading west, and I will show you a litter problem.

Posted on: 2015/12/9 17:45

Public Urination
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/8 3:24
Group:
Registered Users
What's with the uptick of public urination. I've witnessed it 2x in the past month or so. First the guy was doing it ON MY APARTMENT BUILDING, 2nd time was today at noon, right on the corner of Newark and Grove. (I took a G rated pic but have not figured out how to attach it....)

And don't get me started on the litter....

Posted on: 2015/12/9 17:31

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017