Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
57 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 57

more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




(1) 2 3 4 ... 9 »


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/11 18:21
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4960
Offline
The embattled police chief of Ferguson, the focus of bitter complaints of racial discrimination within his department that turned into national protests after one of his white officers fatally shot an unarmed black teenager last August, will resign his post, according to a city official who spoke Wednesday on a condition on anonymity.
The official, who was not authorized to speak for the city, said the announcement would be made later Wednesday afternoon, but he did not know when the resignation would take effect.
The chief, Thomas Jackson, who took over the Ferguson Police Department five years ago, becomes the latest high-ranking city official to fall in the wake of a scathing Justice Department report that accused the city of using its municipal court and police force as moneymaking tools that routinely violated constitutional rights and disproportionately targeted blacks. The municipal judge and city manager, as well as the top court clerk and two police supervisors, have stepped down in the wake of the report?s release last week.
READ MORE ?

Posted on: 2015/3/11 19:58
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
Eric Holder's attempt to railroad Officer Wilson has failed, apparently.

http://nypost.com/2015/01/21/justice- ... ase-in-ferguson-shooting/

Posted on: 2015/1/22 12:42
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 18:42
Last Login :
3/15 23:54
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4119
Offline
The new welcome to Ferguson media campaign, has been released today.

http://youtu.be/yZF_zPkWbhY

Posted on: 2014/12/17 1:48
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/11 18:21
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4960
Offline
Garth Brooks is postponing TV appearances in the midst of protests after a Ferguson grand jury decided not to indict police officer Darren Wilson in the shooting death of black teenager Michael Brown.

The country superstar said it didn't feel right to promote his new album as that was going on.

Ferguson Decision: Hip-Hop Community & More Artists React

"We landed in NY last night to the news of the civil unrest that was going on in our nation. To spend the day promoting our stuff like nothing was wrong, seemed distasteful to me," Brooks wrote in a statement posted on his Facebook page. "I will gladly reschedule any or all appearances the networks will allow. Love one another, g."

Macklemore Marches in Seattle to Protest Ferguson Decision

Brooks appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Tuesday (Nov. 25), but that appearance was pre-taped. The country superstar was scheduled to appear on Tuesday's Live! With Kelly and Michael, on Thursday's Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon and Friday's Today.

More

Posted on: 2014/12/16 22:09
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/7/1 16:39
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Posts: 1041
Offline
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Room 1172.

I just ordered him a pizza.

Lol.


You're just too cool for Skool (A. Harry Moore took ya though!)

Posted on: 2014/12/5 13:51
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/7/30 18:30
Last Login :
2016/3/2 20:54
Group:
Banned
Posts: 254
Offline
Room 1172.

I just ordered him a pizza.

Lol.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 23:56
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2897
Offline
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Darren Wilson is apparently staying on the 11th floor of the Chase Plaza in St Louis.
Wonder what will happen now.


I see what ya did there.

So, does this mean you're going to follow through on your "kill whitey" rhetoric and go teach him a lesson?

God I hope people like you play in traffic regularly. I also hope the lead paint eventually got removed from the house in which you grew up.


He's a very confused man. I bet the only action he takes is what he did before: seek out and get spit on by Al Sharpton.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 22:01
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/7/1 16:39
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Posts: 1041
Offline
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Darren Wilson is apparently staying on the 11th floor of the Chase Plaza in St Louis.
Wonder what will happen now.


I see what ya did there.

So, does this mean you're going to follow through on your "kill whitey" rhetoric and go teach him a lesson?

God I hope people like you play in traffic regularly. I also hope the lead paint eventually got removed from the house in which you grew up.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 21:53
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/3/4 22:31
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 760
Offline
Guessing absolutely nothing. He still has a gun and is protected by local PD (the union organized a whole operation). And his wife is a cop as well. Also, if something were to happen to him (or someone else staying there), the admin of this site can expect a call from law enforcement for information related to the account below.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 21:49
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/7/30 18:30
Last Login :
2016/3/2 20:54
Group:
Banned
Posts: 254
Offline
Darren Wilson is apparently staying on the 11th floor of the Chase Plaza in St Louis.
Wonder what will happen now.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 21:06
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/3/4 22:31
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 760
Offline
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
On another note that must be on the mind-set of most cops is the following sad facts when having to interact with a particular racial group in the community;

1. A law enforcement police officer in the US is killed every 3 days.
2. One in every four black males have at some point spent time in prison.
3. Not much public empathy when a officer is killed in the line of duty.


I agree with all that and your point is well taken. However, it is really difficult to convey to said group that they need to respect authority when the authorities aren't held accountable for violating rules. I have to say that I expect that police should be held to a greater standard, not a lesser one. We give them significant power that is easily abused. That's why I was very supportive of DW in a self-defense case but am not at all supportive here.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 2:50
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
No, I don't feel any type of force to make an arrest when someone is resisting-a bazooka shot to the forehead would be excessive, no?

And yes, I did make that comment about the unions-because they do that for both good and bad cops. But that doesn't mean they're always right or wrong. Take it case by case. That NY cop just nabbed for millions of dollars of coke won't get much support methinks.

But again, we're all going by a short video rather than the evidence presented and viewed by the Grand Jury. I see no reason to doubt them at this point, especially given that the Garner had a 31 arrest rap sheet and said 'this ends here' on the tape when he was resisting arrest. I don't think we'll be seeing any JC cops rousting the clerks at the bodegas I frequent who sell loosies anytime soon though.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 1:47
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2897
Offline
What I'm trying to do is determine why exactly you agree with the GJ decision, an opinion that appears to be in the extreme minority. Your posts basically say I agree with the GJ decision because I agree with the GJ decision.

Your prior posts strongly suggested you are ok with any type of force if someone doesn't comply. As we all know, Garner wasn't physically resisting (he was uncooperative but not physical) and your words agreeing with the decision were, "He resisted arrest, and died because of it." I am having a hard time interpreting this statement any other way.

Now you are saying you support the decision because the cop testified even though he had no obligation to, and you seem to be seizing on a technicality in the definition of "chokehold." Remember, this is the phrase that the ME used.

Yes, the union contends otherwise, but weren't you the one making the (very good) point that the union, a darling of the left, does everything it can to protect the few bad apples on the force? This being the case, I'm surprised you'd uncritically accept their contentions and use that as a basis for your opinion.

Personally, I am concerned because the video + decision does indeed seem to support the notion that any type of force is ok with someone not complying. While Brown was a piece of shit who violently attacked the officer, that is not the case here. So the decision is far more troubling.

And yes, I would like the GJ evidence to be made public.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 1:37
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
You're trying to steer me into a comment where I say that any type of force is ok with someone not complying, and I won't play.

The facts remain that while the cop involved had no obligation to testify to the GJ, he did for several hours and took every single question by the Grand Jury. And the ME description of a 'chokehold' isn't necessarily the same as one used by cops; I'm pretty sure the one that police policy prohibits is one where both forearms compress from opposite sides. I recall that being pointed out by the union reps-it was clearly different from what we saw in the video.

The Staten Island DA has said he'd be fine with all the Grand Jury testimony and notes to be made open, now it's up to a judge to allow US to see what led the Grand Jury to pass on the indictment. I hope they do, don't you?

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I guess when you question the decision you feel it's relevant, but when I agree with the decision it's irrelevant.

The only difference is that I feel the GJ made the right call, and you didn't.

But the decision will stand. A Federal civil rights investigation will go nowhere (see the Martin case in Fla), but the cop will end up losing his job so you can take solace in that I suppose.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Whether Monroe defends the decision is really irrelevant, as he wasn't on the Grand Jury. But as I said before, I'd like to know why they viewed a video clearly showing a violation of NYPD policy which was listed as a cause of death, and chose not to indict.

What good is a policy meant to limit death if the people in charge of enforcing the laws can disregard it at will without consequences? I suppose the fact the policy was violated would help a civil lawsuit against the officer, but the reasoning of the Grand Jury eludes me.


Your comments don't mean much if you don't provide supporting reasons. Just curious. You acknowledge the officer violated NYPD policy in administering the chokehold. Why do you agree with the GJ decision then?

As myself and others have pointed out, your "what if" involving a taser is not a good example if the tasing was permitted by policy/protocol. In your example, if the tasing occurred in violation of the policy and resulted in death, you still would feel that not even an indictment should be issued? If so, why?

Posted on: 2014/12/4 0:50
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2897
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I guess when you question the decision you feel it's relevant, but when I agree with the decision it's irrelevant.

The only difference is that I feel the GJ made the right call, and you didn't.

But the decision will stand. A Federal civil rights investigation will go nowhere (see the Martin case in Fla), but the cop will end up losing his job so you can take solace in that I suppose.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Whether Monroe defends the decision is really irrelevant, as he wasn't on the Grand Jury. But as I said before, I'd like to know why they viewed a video clearly showing a violation of NYPD policy which was listed as a cause of death, and chose not to indict.

What good is a policy meant to limit death if the people in charge of enforcing the laws can disregard it at will without consequences? I suppose the fact the policy was violated would help a civil lawsuit against the officer, but the reasoning of the Grand Jury eludes me.


Your comments don't mean much if you don't provide supporting reasons. Just curious. You acknowledge the officer violated NYPD policy in administering the chokehold. Why do you agree with the GJ decision then?

As myself and others have pointed out, your "what if" involving a taser is not a good example if the tasing was permitted by policy/protocol. In your example, if the tasing occurred in violation of the policy and resulted in death, you still would feel that not even an indictment should be issued? If so, why?

Posted on: 2014/12/4 0:40
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/7/1 16:39
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Posts: 1041
Offline
This Garner non indictment is horse shit. Pure and simple. I for one am vehemently against the rise of a more aggressive and militarized police presence. This case may not relate directly to that concept, but overall it was a completely unnecessary tragedy.

Hell I'll even go so far as to say most cops I've met are a cocky bunch of assholes on a power trip because they were mostly losers in school. They got this one dead wrong. I'm allowed to disagree with the GJ decision. They're not infallible. And yes I will take solace if that scumbag cop loses his job.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 0:40
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 18:42
Last Login :
3/15 23:54
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4119
Offline
On another note that must be on the mind-set of most cops is the following sad facts when having to interact with a particular racial group in the community;

1. A law enforcement police officer in the US is killed every 3 days.
2. One in every four black males have at some point spent time in prison.
3. Not much public empathy when a officer is killed in the line of duty.

Posted on: 2014/12/4 0:15
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
I guess when you question the decision you feel it's relevant, but when I agree with the decision it's irrelevant.

The only difference is that I feel the GJ made the right call, and you didn't.

But the decision will stand. A Federal civil rights investigation will go nowhere (see the Martin case in Fla), but the cop will end up losing his job so you can take solace in that I suppose.

Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Whether Monroe defends the decision is really irrelevant, as he wasn't on the Grand Jury. But as I said before, I'd like to know why they viewed a video clearly showing a violation of NYPD policy which was listed as a cause of death, and chose not to indict.

What good is a policy meant to limit death if the people in charge of enforcing the laws can disregard it at will without consequences? I suppose the fact the policy was violated would help a civil lawsuit against the officer, but the reasoning of the Grand Jury eludes me.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 23:54
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2897
Offline
Whether Monroe defends the decision is really irrelevant, as he wasn't on the Grand Jury. But as I said before, I'd like to know why they viewed a video clearly showing a violation of NYPD policy which was listed as a cause of death, and chose not to indict.

What good is a policy meant to limit death if the people in charge of enforcing the laws can disregard it at will without consequences? I suppose the fact the policy was violated would help a civil lawsuit against the officer, but the reasoning of the Grand Jury eludes me.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 23:42
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2006/11/13 18:42
Last Login :
3/15 23:54
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4119
Offline
You are going to have good cops and bad cops as we know we have crooks that comply and those that don't.

I think the Grand Jury system for hearing is stupid and can be highly manipulated and puts too many expectations on 'joe citizen' to understand legislation and how it can be interpreted in many ways and how a professional prosecutor can paint a picture that focuses on the grey area of any legislation in their argument.

We know cops DO get prosecuted and imprisoned for their actions, but if people are looking to blame someone or something, then it's the legislation 'loop-holes', the unrealistic expectation, skill, experience of a Grand Jury and yes, even the legislation that empowers the cops to do what they do.

If a Grand Jury of our peers have found that everything was 'above board' then so be it.

Time to dump the Grand Jury System without a Judge presiding over them to clarify points of law and we might need to review when officers can use deadly force - At the moment deadly force is (by public perception) a grey area that can be open to interpretation or even exploited!

Posted on: 2014/12/3 23:21
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
Obviously the Grand Jury felt that the method to get Garner to comply wasn't illegal or murder. I don't see the point into trying to compare that to a gunshot to the face, which are far different things.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 22:36
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/3/4 22:31
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 760
Offline
Only if tasers were banned by the department.

Otherwise, if they were issued and that had happened then it is unlikely that it would have brought to a grand jury because they would have acted within procedure. The issue here is someone going beyond what is permitted (using banned methods) to subdue someone in a non-emergency scenario.

I answered your question, now you answer mine. And I'll add that you should probably consider the merit of having those entrusted to enforce rules be permitted to disregard rules even when those rules are explicitly created to prevent death and the result is exactly that sort of preventable death. Seems pretty questionable to me.

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'll give you back a 'what if'. What if they'd tased him, and his hypertension, asthma, and morbid obesity had led to a heart attack-would you still feel the police had acted badly?

Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Choke holds are not 'illegal'. They are against police policy.

To paraphrase Animal House 'fat, stupid, and resisting arrest' is no way to go through life.

And it's good practice to have your arrest/children ratio to be somewhat under 5/child.


Being prohibited by police policy because it can kill people is pretty significant in this case.

So simple question: if one mouths off to a police officer and is non-cooperative during an arrest (but isn't threatening or violent), can the officer take out their pistol and shoot them in the face? Why or why not?

Posted on: 2014/12/3 22:24
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 20:38
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2897
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'll give you back a 'what if'. What if they'd tased him, and his hypertension, asthma, and morbid obesity had led to a heart attack-would you still feel the police had acted badly?

Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Choke holds are not 'illegal'. They are against police policy.

To paraphrase Animal House 'fat, stupid, and resisting arrest' is no way to go through life.

And it's good practice to have your arrest/children ratio to be somewhat under 5/child.


Being prohibited by police policy because it can kill people is pretty significant in this case.

So simple question: if one mouths off to a police officer and is non-cooperative during an arrest (but isn't threatening or violent), can the officer take out their pistol and shoot them in the face? Why or why not?


If that tasing was banned by department policy, I'd also think that cop would be indicted. However, this is silly because I think they are allowed to use a taser on a resisting suspect (making the assumption the GJ determined Garner was resisting).

Posted on: 2014/12/3 22:22
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
I'll give you back a 'what if'. What if they'd tased him, and his hypertension, asthma, and morbid obesity had led to a heart attack-would you still feel the police had acted badly?

Quote:

devilsadvocate wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Choke holds are not 'illegal'. They are against police policy.

To paraphrase Animal House 'fat, stupid, and resisting arrest' is no way to go through life.

And it's good practice to have your arrest/children ratio to be somewhat under 5/child.


Being prohibited by police policy because it can kill people is pretty significant in this case.

So simple question: if one mouths off to a police officer and is non-cooperative during an arrest (but isn't threatening or violent), can the officer take out their pistol and shoot them in the face? Why or why not?

Posted on: 2014/12/3 22:16
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/19 4:04
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 996
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Choke holds are not 'illegal'. They are against police policy.

To paraphrase Animal House 'fat, stupid, and resisting arrest' is no way to go through life.

And it's good practice to have your arrest/children ratio to be somewhat under 5/child.


I hope that your parents are beyond child bearing age because man, the genes that created you are messed up. It must be hard to live life with so many genetic diseases. Again, how can I help.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 22:13
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/3/4 22:31
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 760
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Choke holds are not 'illegal'. They are against police policy.

To paraphrase Animal House 'fat, stupid, and resisting arrest' is no way to go through life.

And it's good practice to have your arrest/children ratio to be somewhat under 5/child.


Being prohibited by police policy because it can kill people is pretty significant in this case.

So simple question: if one mouths off to a police officer and is non-cooperative during an arrest (but isn't threatening or violent), can the officer take out their pistol and shoot them in the face? Why or why not?

Posted on: 2014/12/3 22:12
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2013/5/15 14:11
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4442
Offline
Choke holds are not 'illegal'. They are against police policy.

To paraphrase Animal House 'fat, stupid, and resisting arrest' is no way to go through life.

And it's good practice to have your arrest/children ratio to be somewhat under 5/child.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 22:04
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/19 4:04
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 996
Offline
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The ME said the chest and neck compression and his prone position, along with his contributory asthma, morbid obesity, and high blood pressure were the causes.

He resisted arrest, and died because of it. The Grand Jury has spoken, and they've seen ALL the evidence.

Go protest, if that'll make you feel better.

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Read the ME report rather than your own view of a video that shows only a portion of the event.

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
When you die Monroe, I'm sure stupidity will be a contributing factor to your death but not a cause of it. Better learn the difference today. Good job, by the way, of me totally falsifying your claim of police only using a chokehold to bring him down and not acknowledging it. Were you on the grand jury?


I did. The ME said the cause of death was the chokehold. Do you have a bank account? Can you pm the number so I can transfer some money to you so you can attend elementary school.


Those were not the causes you idiot. Way to re-word the report. The choke hold was the cause. Does someone have a link to the full report - I read it but can no longer find it.

Monroe, I rather do something more direct than protest. I really want to help you - because I don't know how you can survive in this world without graduating elementary school. How can I help?

Posted on: 2014/12/3 22:01
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/3/4 22:31
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 760
Offline
A choke hold is "neck compression." Also an entirely unsatisfactory response. So you're saying that he "resisted arrest" by not cooperating and mouthing off and therefore it was reasonable to put him into an illegal choke hold that killed him? A choke hold that was banned exactly because it occasionally led to people dying during arrests?

Quote:

Monroe wrote:
The ME said the chest and neck compression and his prone position, along with his contributory asthma, morbid obesity, and high blood pressure were the causes.

He resisted arrest, and died because of it. The Grand Jury has spoken, and they've seen ALL the evidence.

Go protest, if that'll make you feel better.

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Read the ME report rather than your own view of a video that shows only a portion of the event.

Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
When you die Monroe, I'm sure stupidity will be a contributing factor to your death but not a cause of it. Better learn the difference today. Good job, by the way, of me totally falsifying your claim of police only using a chokehold to bring him down and not acknowledging it. Were you on the grand jury?


I did. The ME said the cause of death was the chokehold. Do you have a bank account? Can you pm the number so I can transfer some money to you so you can attend elementary school.

Posted on: 2014/12/3 21:56
 Top 


Re: Jersey City prepares for decision on Ferguson indictment
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/1/11 18:21
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 4960
Offline
Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/12/3 21:49
 Top 




(1) 2 3 4 ... 9 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017