Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
141 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 141

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: NY DAILY NEWS: Jersey City madam busted by feds, boasted that she had former Olympian as a hooker
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
WTF ! Now where do I go for a workout - I thought they were personal trainers ?

Posted on: 2010/7/4 20:51
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Re: NY DAILY NEWS: Jersey City madam busted by feds, boasted that she had former Olympian as a hooker

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/7/18 21:07
Group:
Registered Users
$800 sounds pricey for a whore.What do they cost in Vegas?

Posted on: 2010/7/4 15:05

Re: NY DAILY NEWS: Jersey City madam busted by feds, boasted that she had former Olympian as a hooke
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/7/18 18:17
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Minnie wrote:
I never could understand why woman fall into this lifestyle. Is it for money, attention, the need to be wanted or the notion that someone (anyone) considers them sexy?

Lazy spoiled brats, I'd wager.

Posted on: 2010/7/3 0:47

Re: NY DAILY NEWS: Jersey City madam busted by feds, boasted that she had former Olympian as a hooke
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/25 14:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Minnie wrote:
I never could understand why woman fall into this lifestyle. Is it for money, attention, the need to be wanted or the notion that someone (anyone) considers them sexy?

What does the term high-end hooker suppose to mean? A classy hooker opposed to a raunchy hooker? Both are morally cheap. Or is this fancy language to mean they charge more?

I used to work in the library. The adult books are called ?adult? books. But in that ?other? industry, adult means x-rated. Remember when they used to refer to ?adult? books as dirty books? Is that now a dirty term to use and not a politically correct thing to say? And what about a gentlemen?s club?.. would a (real) gentleman do that sort of thing? Nice play on words!

Everything is a play on words nowadays and political correctness rules the day due to the fact that we have politicians that lack testicals and therefore cave in to those that have a tough time accepting the truth.

Posted on: 2010/7/2 16:29

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/2/18 14:37
From JSQ
Group:
Registered Users
women fall into this lifestyle because they can make a lot of money doing it. I don't think there is a problem with it morally, is it really worse than marrying someone for their money?

Posted on: 2010/7/2 15:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/11/9 13:22
Group:
Registered Users

What does the term high-end hooker suppose to mean? A classy hooker opposed to a raunchy hooker? Both are morally cheap. Or is this fancy language to mean they charge more?

I used to work in the library. The adult books are called ?adult? books. But in that ?other? industry, adult means x-rated. Remember when they used to refer to ?adult? books as dirty books? Is that now a dirty term to use and not a politically correct thing to say? And what about a gentlemen?s club?.. would a (real) gentleman do that sort of thing? Nice play on words!

Posted on: 2010/7/2 12:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/18 14:36
Group:
Registered Users
Hopefully one day this woman will be hailed as a thought leader in the service industry. Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_cr ... olympian_as_a_hooker.html

New Jersey madam busted by feds, boasted that she had former Olympian as a hooker

BY JOHN MARZULLI
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 1:32 PM

Resized Image
A New Jersey madam who allegedly boasted her stable of hookers included a former Olympian and a school teacher was busted Tuesday by the feds.

Naira Jalovian operated the high-end ring from her Jersey City apartment, advertising on the Web site Eros.com, according to a complaint in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Jalovian, 29, spilled the secrets of her profession to an undercover Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent posing as a corrupt cop offering protection, court papers say.

The agent secretly taped her during meetings at the Opia Bar and Lounge in East Harlem, Keens Steakhouse in Midtown and a Starbucks in Jersey City.

Jalovian proudly showed off photos of call girls, describing them as a one-time Olympic athlete, a military surgeon, a geometry teacher and a former lingerie model.

"According to Jalovian, she steered clear of drugs, underage girls and clients who were politicians or famous, because this would invite law enforcement scrutiny," ICE special agent Sara Brady stated in the complaint.

Jalovian said the hookers charged $800 to $1,000 for sexual encounters in Midtown apartments with clients who were mostly businessmen and doctors.

She gave the undercover agent - who promised to dig up dirt on other madams - about $2,800 in bribes.

"That's so hot - let's do it," she told the agent after he offered to recruit others to go after her rivals.

Posted on: 2010/7/2 11:50

NY DAILY NEWS: Jersey City madam busted by feds, boasted that she had former Olympian as a hooker
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_cr ... olympian_as_a_hooker.html

New Jersey madam busted by feds, boasted that she had former Olympian as a hooker

BY JOHN MARZULLI
DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITER

Tuesday, June 29th 2010, 1:32 PM

Resized Image
A New Jersey madam who allegedly boasted her stable of hookers included a former Olympian and a school teacher was busted Tuesday by the feds.

Naira Jalovian operated the high-end ring from her Jersey City apartment, advertising on the Web site Eros.com, according to a complaint in Brooklyn Federal Court.

Jalovian, 29, spilled the secrets of her profession to an undercover Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent posing as a corrupt cop offering protection, court papers say.

The agent secretly taped her during meetings at the Opia Bar and Lounge in East Harlem, Keens Steakhouse in Midtown and a Starbucks in Jersey City.

Jalovian proudly showed off photos of call girls, describing them as a one-time Olympic athlete, a military surgeon, a geometry teacher and a former lingerie model.

"According to Jalovian, she steered clear of drugs, underage girls and clients who were politicians or famous, because this would invite law enforcement scrutiny," ICE special agent Sara Brady stated in the complaint.

Jalovian said the hookers charged $800 to $1,000 for sexual encounters in Midtown apartments with clients who were mostly businessmen and doctors.

She gave the undercover agent - who promised to dig up dirt on other madams - about $2,800 in bribes.

"That's so hot - let's do it," she told the agent after he offered to recruit others to go after her rivals.

Posted on: 2010/7/2 7:09

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017