Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
129 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 129

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Wacko claim by Jacko bro
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

The cancer patient was "extremely ill" and missed a medical appointment the day he died, prompting worried doctors to call his building management, according to Jersey City police documents.

Cancer patient - extremely ill .... enough said

Posted on: 2009/11/28 0:14
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Wacko claim by Jacko bro
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Wacko claim by Jacko bro

New York Post
By DAVID K. L I
November 27, 2009
david.li@nypost.com

Jermaine Jackson cruelly attacked the late dad of Michael Jackson's 1993 kiddie-sex accuser, claiming the father's suicide is proof the King of Pop wasn't a child molester.

Evan Chandler, 65, killed himself in New Jersey earlier this month because he was wracked by guilt over supporting false allegations against Jacko, according to twisted comments by the Gloved One's brother.

"This kid's father has committed suicide because he just couldn't take it and now the kid has come forward and said Michael never touched him," Jermaine Jackson reportedly told attendees at a charity event in Los Angeles this week. "He never touched him."

Evan Chandler shot himself in his Jersey City apartment on Nov. 5, cops said.

The cancer patient was "extremely ill" and missed a medical appointment the day he died, prompting worried doctors to call his building management, according to Jersey City police documents.

A concierge let himself in and found the grisly scene.

Members of Chandler's family did not immediately respond to several messages seeking comments yesterday.

Posted on: 2009/11/27 12:14

Re: Father of boy who accused Michael Jackson of molestation found dead in Jersey City home
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/25 2:12
Group:
Banned
Quote:

jennymayla wrote:
Another article I read said that the guy had so much plastic surgery that he looked completely different from when he made the charges. He apparently also self-injected himself with botox regularly.

Sad.

How dare you talk about MJ like that.

Posted on: 2009/11/19 22:40

Re: Father of boy who accused Michael Jackson of molestation found dead in Jersey City home
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/5 14:28
Group:
Banned
Iwitless - you made a funny!

Posted on: 2009/11/19 18:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/29 4:12
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Xerxes wrote:
I guess the combination of the son's not wanting to share the settlement money and the ignominy of having to move to Jersey City that done him in. Maybe he saw a bedbug?

He didn't live in a Newport tower, so the chances of him having seen a bedbug are greatly reduced.

Posted on: 2009/11/19 16:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/4/30 16:20
Group:
Banned
I guess the combination of the son's not wanting to share the settlement money and the ignominy of having to move to Jersey City that done him in. Maybe he saw a bedbug?

Posted on: 2009/11/19 16:07

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/1/9 1:38
From Bay Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MYBEAT wrote:
You reap what you sew!

So I guess if I sewed some jeans, I'd be reaping cotton?

Posted on: 2009/11/18 17:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Father Of MJ Molestation Accuser Found Dead In Jersey City Apt.

Yesterday Jersey City authorities announced that the body of 65-year-old Evan Chandler, who sued Michael Jackson for allegedly molesting his son, was found in his apartment at a Jersey City luxury building by his building's concierge, and it's believed he killed himself. Police spokesman Jesse Easton said, "He [Chandler] was on his bed still holding the weapon with a single gunshot wound to the head. It's straightforward. Case closed. It's suicide."

The Post describes Chandler as "A tormented New Jersey dad, who spent nearly two decades grappling with his son's sensational molestation claims against Michael Jackson" who "finally ended his pain with a gunshot to the head," noting that he was estranged from his family and friends:

Once a stunningly handsome and prominent Beverly Hills dentist, Chandler saw his life turned upside down by his son's claims -- enduring the collapse of his practice and physical assaults, and driven to disguise himself with repeated plastic surgeries to avoid abuse from rabid Jacko fans...

Over the years, Chandler subjected himself to a series of cosmetic procedures, satisfying his own vanity and paranoia that Jackson's fans were coming after him, family sources said.

Years of nips and tucks rendered Chandler virtually unrecognizable from the way he looked in the '90s.

Chandler regularly self-administered Botox and cosmetic facial fillers.

Chandler had given his son Jordan truth serum and the 13-year-old allegedly confessed that Jackson touched him inappropriately, leading to the molestation accusations in 1993. While the case never made it to trial, the father and son sued Jackson in a civil case and Jackson eventually settled with them for $20 million. After Jackson's death this past summer, Rep. Peter King blasted the media for paying so much attention to a "pedophile" "lowlife" while the Rev. Al Sharpton pointed out he was acquitted of molestation charges in another case, "it's reckless and irresponsible to say he's a child molester, as it would be for me to come on here and say Dick Cheney shoots his friends hunting."

http://gothamist.com/2009/11/18/fathe ... olestation_accuser_fo.php

Posted on: 2009/11/18 16:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/2/2 21:22
Group:
Registered Users
woah my company designed and built liberty towers...they are gonna love this one.

Posted on: 2009/11/18 15:39

Father of MJ molest-rap kid kills himself @ Liberty Towers
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/9/22 17:11
From Paulus Hook
Group:
Registered Users
I just read this story and am stunned. I happen to live in the building and can't believe it, crazy stuff happening in JC.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/ja ... lf_k24b38q48hPRG58vjEK0dM

Posted on: 2009/11/18 14:39

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/2/5 14:28
Group:
Banned
Its an interesting spin depending on which article you read. One says "luxury apartment" in Jersey city; another says how far he's fallen, going from a Bevery Hills mansion to an 800 square foot apartment in - horrors - Jersey City....

Posted on: 2009/11/18 14:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
Quote:

jennymayla wrote:
it's "sow"...but you're right. Karma's like that.

Another article I read said that the guy had so much plastic surgery that he looked completely different from when he made the charges. He apparently also self-injected himself with botox regularly.

Sad.

Maybe he sewed himself a funeral shroud?

Posted on: 2009/11/18 1:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
it's "sow"...but you're right. Karma's like that.

Sad.

Posted on: 2009/11/18 0:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/1/22 18:21
Group:
Banned
You reap what you sew!

Posted on: 2009/11/18 0:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/26 20:09
Group:
Banned
Wow, that is so like an opera.

Posted on: 2009/11/18 0:44

Father of boy who accused Michael Jackson of molestation found dead in Jersey City home
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/12/24 3:29
Group:
Banned
Father of boy who accused Michael Jackson of molestation found dead in Jersey City home
By Ron Zeitlinger/The Jersey Journal
November 17, 2009, 4:04PM

The father of the boy who received more than $20 million in a settlement from Michael Jackson -- seen here a a news conference in March -- died earlier this month in Jersey City.

The father of the 13-year-old boy who accused pop legend Michael Jackson of molesting him in the early 1990s was found dead in his Jersey City home earlier this month -- an apparent suicide -- authorities said today.

A Jersey City police spokesman said that Evan Chandler, 65, was found dead on his bed in Liberty Towers, 33 Hudson Street. He had a single gunshot wound to his head and the gun was still in his hand, police spokesman Stan H. Eason said.

Police checked on Chandler when they received a call from a Bayonne doctor, who was concerned because Chandler had missed an appointment, police reports said. The doctor told police that Chandler had been extremely ill.

In the early 1990s, Chandler reported the King of Pop, who died on June 25, to authorities in both Los Angeles and Santa Barbara, California, accusing Jackson of molesting his son, Jordan, then 13.

The Santa Barbara County District Attorney?s Office launched a probe and convened a grand jury to look into the sexual abuse charges. Meanwhile, Chandler and his son filed a civil lawsuit against Jackson. The case did not go to trial because the boy received a settlement of more than $20 million, according to many published reports.

Chandler and Jordan made news in Hudson County in 2005 when Jordan, 26 at the time, accused his father of hitting him in the head with a 12.5-pound weight and also spraying him in the face with a chemical irritant.

Evan Chandler was charged with assault and weapons charges, but those charges were later dropped.

Posted on: 2009/11/18 0:28

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017