Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
149 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 149

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 16 ... 23 »

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
The constant reference to this person as an "unarmed teenager" is manipulative. 18-year-olds are adults, both legally and physically. And if someone is charging at you in a threatening way - particularly a 300-pound, 6'4" someone - it's a bit different than if the guy is strolling down the street. The level of armchair analysis on this is astounding. Something I read suggested that police officers should use rubber bullets, aim for the knees, and be restricted to one shot in all situations. I'm guessing that person has never been in a threatening confrontation.

Point is, leave the analysis to the experts. Insist on full transparency so that nothing can be whitewashed. Right now, everybody thinks they know what happened...and all of them could be wrong.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 19:24

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
dtjc is still in denial over the convenience store video showing Brown robbing and assaulting a much smaller man.

Which Brown's family and lawyer admits is true-so me agreeing with them is racist, hateful, and idiotic??

So Brown's own family admits he robbed a store, and assaulted a man, minutes before the confrontation with a policeman with ZERO civilian complaints.

No one is disputing this.

Except dtjc.

Why the denial??

Michael Brown was not convicted of that robbery. He may have been guilty of it but he didn't get his day in court. That's not a denial. That's a simple observation. And as to the family admitting to Michael's guilt in the robbery, that's speculation on your part. Heed your own advice - you don't get to pick your own facts. I'd rather have the US AG do that.

Either way, the police shot an unarmed man. That's why they need be held accountable.

It's ok, really, to call someone a criminal even if they weren't convicted in a trial because of the circumstances. Yes, the 9/11 hijackers were criminals too.

As to the video, yes, Brown's family was incensed that the police video was released because of the fact it disproved the 'gentle giant' meme they were pushing. They sure didn't 'speculate' that it was someone else, did they?

So now you are linking Michael Brown to the 9/11 terrorists? Where's the report? Or is Michael Brown a criminal because you say so?

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Linking? Just pointing out the obvious, that you don't need to be convicted in a trial to be a criminal.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 19:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
dtjc is still in denial over the convenience store video showing Brown robbing and assaulting a much smaller man.

Which Brown's family and lawyer admits is true-so me agreeing with them is racist, hateful, and idiotic??

So Brown's own family admits he robbed a store, and assaulted a man, minutes before the confrontation with a policeman with ZERO civilian complaints.

Except dtjc.

Why the denial??

Michael Brown was not convicted of that robbery. He may have been guilty of it but he didn't get his day in court. That's not a denial. That's a simple observation. And as to the family admitting to Michael's guilt in the robbery, that's speculation on your part. Heed your own advice - you don't get to pick your own facts. I'd rather have the US AG do that.

Either way, the police shot an unarmed man. That's why they need be held accountable.

It's ok, really, to call someone a criminal even if they weren't convicted in a trial because of the circumstances. Yes, the 9/11 hijackers were criminals too.

As to the video, yes, Brown's family was incensed that the police video was released because of the fact it disproved the 'gentle giant' meme they were pushing. They sure didn't 'speculate' that it was someone else, did they?

So now you are linking Michael Brown to the 9/11 terrorists? Where's the report? Or is Michael Brown a criminal because you say so?

http://www.9-11commission.gov/report/911Report.pdf

Posted on: 2014/8/25 19:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Except dtjc.

Why the denial??

Posted on: 2014/8/25 18:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Except dtjc.

Why the denial??

Posted on: 2014/8/25 18:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
People are called trolls when they are trolling. Period. All five of you guys are trolls, this is my last comment on this subject because none of you trolls really care about whats going on down there. Have a great day trolling.

Stop trolling.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 14:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCishome wrote:
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/2 ... d-michael-browns-funeral/

Stepping into this debate is madness, but I'm bothered by this anyway. Are the White House aides also stopping by the cop's house? I thought AG Holder was supposed to be conducting an investigation, which sounds like a good idea...this implies the conclusions have already been reached.

Of course not. The cop is a white racist who executed a poor unarmed black baby in the street. The community deserves "Justice," which means stringing him up. That's why if he dares to show his face on the street, someone from the community will go after him.

And if you disagree with anything I've said, you're a white sheet wearing racist yourself. Happy to help.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 14:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/18 17:32
Group:
Registered Users
http://stlouis.cbslocal.com/2014/08/2 ... d-michael-browns-funeral/

Stepping into this debate is madness, but I'm bothered by this anyway. Are the White House aides also stopping by the cop's house? I thought AG Holder was supposed to be conducting an investigation, which sounds like a good idea...this implies the conclusions have already been reached.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 14:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
This is ridiculous ... race riot and now political affiliation name calling / riots !

It would appear that some would like to pigeon hole any comment being made with an affiliation to a political mindset or viewpoint ... ridiculous. I doubt a conservative or liberal voter speaks on behalf of all in their associated parties ... how quick we are to generalize !

Posted on: 2014/8/25 8:07
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Except dtjc.

Why the denial??

Apparently disagreeing with the liberal narrative makes us all sheet wearing skinheads that alternate browser tabs between jclist and stormfront. Though why horrible racists like us would choose to live in a notoriously diverse city is beyond me, but then again liberals have never made a lick of sense.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 4:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/8/30 19:03
From Downtown Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Plain and simple is a video showing two crimes committed, taken minutes before the confrontation between the criminal and a policeman with a record of ZERO civilian complaints. Especially when the family and co-criminal admit the video is genuine.

If there was a video of the policeman strutting around in a white Klan robe would you ignore that piece of tape?

I think we know the answer to that, lol.

The jury is still out on those complaints of robbery. Oh wait! There wasn't a jury - Michael Brown was killed before he was convicted of any crime.

So everyone should STFU, no-one needs held accountable, because Monroe has looked at the evidence and says so?

Idiot.

So you're saying the video of him committing two crimes isn't genuine and authentic?? If so, you're at odds with his family and the attorney representing his family who admit that it's real.

I guess because it destroys the meme of him being a 'gentle giant' you do so.

Somehow if we had video of the policeman smacking his wife around that morning before he went to work you'd be using that to describe his state of mind that day before the confrontation, no?

Monroe. I can't teach you justice. Your mind is closed to alternate explanations. Justice isn't simply right or wrong. Black or white. Good guy/bad guy. It's possible that both Michael Brown AND Officer Wilson, were both right, or both wrong or both victims of circumstance. Your problem, and that of Jcman8's, DA's and others - is you refuse to admit to any possibility of alternate explanations.

Your refusal to seek the truth, makes you, DA and Jcman8 all idiots in my estimation.

Hold it right there, hoss. What percentage of the time do you think anyone gives a flying f&ck after cops shoot a man (regardless of race) dead under these circumstances? Almost never. The only reason everyone is "seeking justice" here is because some "community activists" have made a big deal out of it and because of the races of those involved. If MB was white then no one would care. If DW was black then no one would care. Your notion that IN THIS SINGULAR CASE we need to spend millions investigating to make sure "justice is served" is bizarre, considering that other cases which have far more curious circumstances are closed with significantly less investigation. This is like Trayvon Martin and other assorted bullsh!t that is mainly the product of a few jerks like Al Sharpton and certain attorneys apparently looking for more publicity and $$$s.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 4:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Except dtjc.

Why the denial??

Posted on: 2014/8/25 3:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You can choose to ignore the facts that we know, so far, in this tragedy. That's a choice you've decided to make.

I'll stick with the facts that we know and have been acknowledged so far, and wait for the rest of the evidence.

And I've said, all along, if this was a bad shooting then the policeman should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

But the usual race baiters have shown their prejudice by pre-judging the policeman by calling him a murderer, calling the shooting an assassination, making it a hate/racial crime-when all the truthful evidence, so far, has proven that to not be the case.

As for your continued silly insults, it's amusing. Because when you resort to flaccid personal insults it shows you've already lost the argument, every time.

Guess you retreated back to the comfort zone of your hate-mongering script, given you're too dumb to think for yourself. Let's see if I can get you to come out and play again.

Why wouldn't you support both the Ferguson PD and Officer Wilson, being held accountable for their actions, and going in front of a impartial judge/jury? Hey - according to you all the evidence is in their favor. Should be a simple acquittal and the transparency might ease tensions. Wouldn't that be justice?

Where have I said that the policeman shouldn't have the shooting investigated by a grand jury once the facts have been assembled?

As ever, you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. You seem to be unable to manage that distinction.

Which alleged "facts" have I named on this thread, aside from saying you, DA and JCman8 are hate-mongering idiots?

From the start, you guys have been deluding yourselves with your interpretation of "facts".

Ok. I may wrong be about the fact that you guys may be delusional and not simple idiots.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 2:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
You can choose to ignore the facts that we know, so far, in this tragedy. That's a choice you've decided to make.

I'll stick with the facts that we know and have been acknowledged so far, and wait for the rest of the evidence.

And I've said, all along, if this was a bad shooting then the policeman should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

But the usual race baiters have shown their prejudice by pre-judging the policeman by calling him a murderer, calling the shooting an assassination, making it a hate/racial crime-when all the truthful evidence, so far, has proven that to not be the case.

As for your continued silly insults, it's amusing. Because when you resort to flaccid personal insults it shows you've already lost the argument, every time.

Guess you retreated back to the comfort zone of your hate-mongering script, given you're too dumb to think for yourself. Let's see if I can get you to come out and play again.

Why wouldn't you support both the Ferguson PD and Officer Wilson, being held accountable for their actions, and going in front of a impartial judge/jury? Hey - according to you all the evidence is in their favor. Should be a simple acquittal and the transparency might ease tensions. Wouldn't that be justice?

Where have I said that the policeman shouldn't have the shooting investigated by a grand jury once the facts have been assembled?

As ever, you're entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts. You seem to be unable to manage that distinction.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 2:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/8/25 2:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Plain and simple is a video showing two crimes committed, taken minutes before the confrontation between the criminal and a policeman with a record of ZERO civilian complaints. Especially when the family and co-criminal admit the video is genuine.

If there was a video of the policeman strutting around in a white Klan robe would you ignore that piece of tape?

The jury is still out on those complaints of robbery. Oh wait! There wasn't a jury - Michael Brown was killed before he was convicted of any crime.

So everyone should STFU, no-one needs held accountable, because Monroe has looked at the evidence and says so?

Idiot.

So you're saying the video of him committing two crimes isn't genuine and authentic?? If so, you're at odds with his family and the attorney representing his family who admit that it's real.

Somehow if we had video of the policeman smacking his wife around that morning before he went to work you'd be using that to describe his state of mind that day before the confrontation, no?

Monroe. I can't teach you justice. Your mind is closed to alternate explanations. Justice isn't simply right or wrong. Black or white. Good guy/bad guy. It's possible that both Michael Brown AND Officer Wilson, were both right, or both wrong or both victims of circumstance. Your problem, and that of Jcman8's, DA's and others - is you refuse to admit to any possibility of alternate explanations.

Your refusal to seek the truth, makes you, DA and Jcman8 all idiots in my estimation.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 2:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Idiot.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 1:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Idiot.

The only way people with dtjc's viewpoint can reconcile it is to stick their heads in the sand and ignore the truth.

Forget the fact that everyone in existence knows the robbery video is genuine and has admitted this. Including his own family, the attorney representing his family, his co-criminal, and the attorney representing his co-criminal.

This fact would make dtjc uncomfortable, so he'll just ignore it and call you an idiot. A shining example of intelligence at work!

Posted on: 2014/8/25 1:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Idiot.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 1:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Regardless of race and based purely on my own experiences and media observations I believe that the most violent and dangerous group in society are our youth / young adults (mainly males) aged between 15 - 19 years of age.

If police, social organizations, educational bodies and health programs focused their attention to this group, we will have a society with less drama and increased quality of life for all.

You omit the most important group in your above paragraph-involved and loving parents. Churches too. Absent that we have chaos and despair. If the parents don't love and support and parent their kids we get what we have now. You can't ask police, social organizations, educational bodies and health programs to raise children.

We'll always have delinquent parents and its a case of who came first - The Chicken or the Egg
I believe we are better off investing in our youth then in useless parents to implement social change - Our goal should be to break that cycle!

Posted on: 2014/8/25 1:25
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Idiot.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 1:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Regardless of race and based purely on my own experiences and media observations I believe that the most violent and dangerous group in society are our youth / young adults (mainly males) aged between 15 - 19 years of age.

If police, social organizations, educational bodies and health programs focused their attention to this group, we will have a society with less drama and increased quality of life for all.

You omit the most important group in your above paragraph-involved and loving parents. Churches too. Absent that we have chaos and despair. If the parents don't love and support and parent their kids we get what we have now. You can't ask police, social organizations, educational bodies and health programs to raise children.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 1:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/25 1:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
To: JCMan8, DA, Monroe, and others that really are - at best - ignorant, uneducated, or perhaps even genetically challenged through inbreeding.

I've had molotov cocktails thrown though windows in my home. Live grenades thrown under my school bus. People firing live rounds at kids on my school sports fields. Parents of friends executed, answering a knock on their door. All in the name of ignorance and hate.

You guys live in Mayberry. Nothing bad ever happens. You've never been to Ferguson. You've never been a victim of oppression nor injustice. You don't get it. You don't care to get it. You misdirect your outrage out of ignorance or worse - design.

You guys should be demanding justice as loudly as everyone else. But you won't.

I'm white. I'd bet Old Skool isn't a pasty white-ass like me - but he/she gets it. Most people get it - apart from you hate-mongerers.

Bla, bla-it's the people who are prejudiced (as in pre-judge) that aren't demanding justice-they're claiming the cop is guilty of a crime before the total evidence is shown.

What facts we do know and are certain of is that the man killed minutes earlier committed two crimes, as we have video evidence as proof, along with the fact that family members and the other man involved admitted so as well. We also have real time video and audio, moments after the shots were fired, saying the victim was charging the policeman when shot.

Other 'eyewitnesses' have proven to be wrong in their after-the-fact recollections, given the autopsy commissioned by the man's family clearing disproving the 'eyewitness' accounts that claim he was shot in the back.

Facts are color blind, but many can't seem to accept that because of their own partisan agendas.

Monroe. You are not a grand jury. You don't get to decide facts. Jury selection doesn't demand that there's at least one "Monroe" on the Jury.

You're an idiot, plain and simple.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 1:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
To: JCMan8, DA, Monroe, and others that really are - at best - ignorant, uneducated, or perhaps even genetically challenged through inbreeding.

I've had molotov cocktails thrown though windows in my home. Live grenades thrown under my school bus. People firing live rounds at kids on my school sports fields. Parents of friends executed, answering a knock on their door. All in the name of ignorance and hate.

You guys live in Mayberry. Nothing bad ever happens. You've never been to Ferguson. You've never been a victim of oppression nor injustice. You don't get it. You don't care to get it. You misdirect your outrage out of ignorance or worse - design.

I'm white. I'd bet Old Skool isn't a pasty white-ass like me - but he/she gets it. Most people get it - apart from you hate-mongerers.

Bla, bla-it's the people who are prejudiced (as in pre-judge) that aren't demanding justice-they're claiming the cop is guilty of a crime before the total evidence is shown.

What facts we do know and are certain of is that the man killed minutes earlier committed two crimes, as we have video evidence as proof, along with the fact that family members and the other man involved admitted so as well. We also have real time video and audio, moments after the shots were fired, saying the victim was charging the policeman when shot.

Other 'eyewitnesses' have proven to be wrong in their after-the-fact recollections, given the autopsy commissioned by the man's family clearing disproving the 'eyewitness' accounts that claim he was shot in the back.

Facts are color blind, but many can't seem to accept that because of their own partisan agendas.

Monroe. You are not a grand jury. You don't get to decide facts. Jury selection doesn't demand that there's at least one "Monroe" on the jury.

You're an idiot, plain and simple, if you think otherwise.

Posted on: 2014/8/25 0:40

Edited by dtjcview on 2014/8/25 1:04:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:

Posted on: 2014/8/25 0:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/8/25 0:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
How would you know what was going through Old Skool's head when he said that?

Educated guess.

You forgot to switch accounts before replying.

Considering your passionate defense of his indefensible words, the fact that you were the first person to raise the idea of using multiple accounts, and the fact that it's a new account, this is 1000x more believable than your attempts to portray all those opposed to looting, robbing, and other criminal behavior as "white supremacists."

I'll defend anyone's right to speak out against injustice and oppression. Your theory of the rioting and looting being the criminal opportunism of a defective culture - is a monstrous and hateful over-simplification. Looters, rioters will likely get their day in court. The alleged robber Michael Brown won't. The Ferguson PD mightn't.

And no, I'm not Old-Skool.

Posted on: 2014/8/24 21:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
How would you know what was going through Old Skool's head when he said that?

Educated guess.

You forgot to switch accounts before replying.

Considering your passionate defense of his indefensible words, the fact that you were the first person to raise the idea of using multiple accounts, and the fact that it's a new account, this is 1000x more believable than your attempts to portray all those opposed to looting, robbing, and other criminal behavior as "white supremacists."

Posted on: 2014/8/24 19:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CdeCoincy wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
... with all the ranting, one then wonder's why we have race riots !

What surprises me is that there hasn't been a premeditated attack by non-black racists on a black institution.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/tag/white-supremacists/1

Posted on: 2014/8/24 18:28

« 1 ... 10 11 12 (13) 14 15 16 ... 23 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact