Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
151 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 151

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: Armed Robbery (shotgun) on block 100 Coles St.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/20 19:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
I haven't heard the wiki is unreliable arguement since last decade.

Ok so why does even wiki have an article calling this neighborhood Downtown? Kind of kills your whole wiki is reliable argument when it has conflicting info doesn't it?

"West End" is the only neighborhood in Downtown west of the turnpike.

Copy and paste will not let me post a link for some reason.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_End,_Jersey_City

rofl. Right at the top:

This article on a place of local interest appears to contain only a small amount of verifiable information. Please expand the article, citing sources, using these suggestions as a guide. If this article is not expanded, consider merging this article into the article on the parent community. For further guidance, please consult Wikipedia:Places of local interest. (February 2010)

Did you just edit the article? Dude, if you want to believe that west of I87 is still downtown, go right ahead man. Look, you have maps showing it was once known as downtown - in the past it probably was. I have maps showing there were no continents but I don't believe in them now. But whatever dude, you live in downtown but it takes you 40 mins to walk to the downtown PATH lol. knock yourself out. Just start telling people you live in the 6th boro. Hell, tell people you live in the upper east side. whatever floats your boat

Posted on: 2013/3/1 4:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
I haven't heard the wiki is unreliable arguement since last decade.

Ok so why does even wiki have an article calling this neighborhood Downtown? Kind of kills your whole wiki is reliable argument when it has conflicting info doesn't it?

"West End" is the only neighborhood in Downtown west of the turnpike.

Copy and paste will not let me post a link for some reason.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_End,_Jersey_City

Posted on: 2013/2/28 21:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Besides the fact that no one thinks anything west of I78 is downtown, can you explain why property prices fall by like 30 to 60 percent west of I78?

Yes, because of crime.

Now can you tell me how NO ONE thinks that? I never even heard this false rumor until I started seeing it posted on city-data and jclist and tommy37 was the one that led the whole nothing west of the turnpike is Downtown campaign and people not from JC believed him. He even tried to start saying nothing north of the Holland Tunnel was Downtown but gave that up when he found out that was a harder sell.

So if you are so sure of the borders you should be able to answer these questions. When did you start hearing these new borders? Who did you hear it from? If no one considers that area Downtown why do the people in that neighborhood think they live there? Why when I grew up in Downtown everyone I knew, was friends with or associated with had the same border definitions as I did? Why does our news papers consider those areas Downtown?

When did you start hearing these new borders?

Since forever. See wikipedia and my past post to dispute how silly disputing wiki info is.

Who did you hear it from?

See my above answer

If no one considers that area Downtown why do the people in that neighborhood think they live there?

For the same reason why kids believe in santa claus. someone lied to them

Why when I grew up in Downtown everyone I knew, was friends with or associated with had the same border definitions as I did?

When I grew up, especially when I was a toddler, everyone around me believed in santa claus

Why does our news papers consider those areas Downtown?

They lie..

LMFAO That has to be the weakest argument for anything I ever read on here. So your whole argument is Wikipedia said so so it must be true?

If your ONLY source for this imaginary border is Wikipedia then you haven't heard it "since forever" because Wikipedia has only been around since 2001. Not only that I know it didn't always have a border definition for Downtown.

I can tell you are more then likely not a native to Downtown or this city and that is fine but why argue about something you know nothing about so hard? Seriously the best you could come up with is Santa Clause, News misinformation conspiracy and Wikipedia is never wrong? It isn't hard to admit you have been misinformed and move on.

Posted on: 2013/2/24 21:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Besides the fact that no one thinks anything west of I78 is downtown, can you explain why property prices fall by like 30 to 60 percent west of I78?

Yes, because of crime.

Now can you tell me how NO ONE thinks that? I never even heard this false rumor until I started seeing it posted on city-data and jclist and tommy37 was the one that led the whole nothing west of the turnpike is Downtown campaign and people not from JC believed him. He even tried to start saying nothing north of the Holland Tunnel was Downtown but gave that up when he found out that was a harder sell.

So if you are so sure of the borders you should be able to answer these questions. When did you start hearing these new borders? Who did you hear it from? If no one considers that area Downtown why do the people in that neighborhood think they live there? Why when I grew up in Downtown everyone I knew, was friends with or associated with had the same border definitions as I did? Why does our news papers consider those areas Downtown?

When did you start hearing these new borders?

Since forever. See wikipedia and my past post to dispute how silly disputing wiki info is.

Who did you hear it from?

See my above answer

If no one considers that area Downtown why do the people in that neighborhood think they live there?

For the same reason why kids believe in santa claus. someone lied to them

Why when I grew up in Downtown everyone I knew, was friends with or associated with had the same border definitions as I did?

When I grew up, especially when I was a toddler, everyone around me believed in santa claus

Why does our news papers consider those areas Downtown?

They lie..

Posted on: 2013/2/24 20:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:

Yes, because of crime.

Posted on: 2013/2/24 0:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
[quote]
vindication15 wrote:
I think it's extremely important to know what neighborhood we live in...it's the reason why I don't tell my friends I live in NYC....or Canada for that matter

No one west of I78 lives in downtown. Check the wiki article below. Also, the most western neighborhood in downtown is the village:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Village,_Jersey_City

And the western border is again I78.
I grew up Downtown I am not pulling this info because I think but because I know from living in Downtown what is considered my area.

Wikipedia is very unreliable, if I wanted to I could make an account and have that changed. The border has never changed the problem is new residents were originally misinformed by real estate agents and instead of finding out from a native what the border is they ask a transplant that either was misinformed themselves or lie to not be associated with that area. Tommy37 has been purposely telling people online for years the wrong border even though he knows it isn't true. He doesn't just do it on this site but 1 or 2 others too.

In order for the border to have changed I would expect the local papers(Jersey Journal, Hudson Reporter) to be aware which I have showed in articles they follow the true definition. The local government never changed the border. The native residents never did either. So only a handful of out of towners believe if they spread a lie enough and trick people into believing it eventually it will be true.

from wikipedia:
"Wikipedia (i/?w?k??pi?di?/ or i/?w?ki?pi?di?/ wik-i-pee-dee-?) is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Its 24 million articles, over 4.1 million in the English Wikipedia alone, are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. Almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone with access to the site"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

How reliable is a site that can be edited by ANYONE? [/quote..]

What year are you in? I haven't heard the wiki is unreliable arguement since last decade. If you are so sure that ANYONE can edit a major wiki article, why don't you edit the jc wiki entry and see what happens. I just tried editing the Romney wiki entry by inserting that he eats poor babies for breakfast but guess what, it didn't stay!

I also saw a map that said that all the continents were connected so I advised my nd to drive to Europe instead of flying because you know,all maps are accurate.

Posted on: 2013/2/17 17:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/28 22:07
Group:
Registered Users
I lived on west 99th street off riverside growing up from '79-'92. It definitely was not harlem, and not even close. amsterdam and columbus were a bit rough, and by the time you hit JHS 54 on 106th street, those two blocks were well into 'rough neighborhood' area and I'd buy the 'harlem' label. Broadway and west, however, didn't transition into it until you went past Columbia, around 120th.

The east side was still pretty decent up to about 110th.

Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
NY native here as well - 25 years ago 96th street was Harlem, today It's Upper East Side.
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
No need to extend the downtown boundary argument any further, but...boundaries of neighborhoods change.

25 years ago, if you were standing on East 96th Street you were in Harlem. Now you're on the Upper East Side. Neighborhood boundaries change.

In 2013, Downtown JC starts at the 78 overpass. Let's face it, it's a much easier/natural boundary than saying "when you're down the hill", which can be pretty subjective.

Sorry, I am a New Yawker born and raise and 25 years ago E 96 street was and still is Spanish Harlem, not
Spaha to all you silly Midwest yuppies, so stop making shit up.

Posted on: 2013/2/17 15:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/11/14 1:56
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
The border has never changed the problem is new residents were originally misinformed by real estate agents.... In order for the border to have changed I would expect the local papers to be aware which I have showed in articles they follow the true definition.

Since we aren't talking about Wards, there is no official designation. As such, there is no "true definition."

E.g. there was no traditional "Newport" neighborhood, it was invented by Lefrak in the 80s. Few people refer to the larger area as the "Waterfront" anymore.

Informal neighborhood borders change over time, as do the neighborhoods themselves.

Quote:
How reliable is a site that can be edited by ANYONE?

That horse has already left the barn. ;)

Because anyone can contribute, anyone can correct the entries; spoofs only last as long as it isn't noticed. By now, it's about as reliable as Brittanica; it's more extensive (you won't find an entry for "Newport, Jersey City" in EB), it's more flexible, it's updated faster.

On a side note, I don't think it matters if a criminal's commute is 5 minutes or 30 minutes. ;)

Posted on: 2013/2/17 14:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
I think it's extremely important to know what neighborhood we live in...it's the reason why I don't tell my friends I live in NYC....or Canada for that matter

No one west of I78 lives in downtown. Check the wiki article below. Also, the most western neighborhood in downtown is the village:

I grew up Downtown I am not pulling this info because I think but because I know from living in Downtown what is considered my area.

Wikipedia is very unreliable, if I wanted to I could make an account and have that changed. The border has never changed the problem is new residents were originally misinformed by real estate agents and instead of finding out from a native what the border is they ask a transplant that either was misinformed themselves or lie to not be associated with that area. Tommy37 has been purposely telling people online for years the wrong border even though he knows it isn't true. He doesn't just do it on this site but 1 or 2 others too.

In order for the border to have changed I would expect the local papers(Jersey Journal, Hudson Reporter) to be aware which I have showed in articles they follow the true definition. The local government never changed the border. The native residents never did either. So only a handful of out of towners believe if they spread a lie enough and trick people into believing it eventually it will be true.

from wikipedia:
"Wikipedia (i/?w?k??pi?di?/ or i/?w?ki?pi?di?/ wik-i-pee-dee-?) is a collaboratively edited, multilingual, free Internet encyclopedia supported by the non-profit Wikimedia Foundation. Its 24 million articles, over 4.1 million in the English Wikipedia alone, are written collaboratively by volunteers around the world. Almost all of its articles can be edited by anyone with access to the site"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia

How reliable is a site that can be edited by ANYONE?

Posted on: 2013/2/17 0:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
NY native here as well - 25 years ago 96th street was Harlem, today It's Upper East Side.
Quote:

user1111 wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
No need to extend the downtown boundary argument any further, but...boundaries of neighborhoods change.

25 years ago, if you were standing on East 96th Street you were in Harlem. Now you're on the Upper East Side. Neighborhood boundaries change.

In 2013, Downtown JC starts at the 78 overpass. Let's face it, it's a much easier/natural boundary than saying "when you're down the hill", which can be pretty subjective.

Sorry, I am a New Yawker born and raise and 25 years ago E 96 street was and still is Spanish Harlem, not

Posted on: 2013/2/16 17:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users
Borders change. The border has been I-78 for many years now though.

It's also a natural border marked by the Palisades that is quite defining for several miles north.

JC, Hoboken, NYC= all cities, all have neighborhoods, that is the commonality here.

I understand why people from outside DTJC try to lump everything together but there is a marked difference. And there is a marked difference between Society Hill and Port Liberte and their surrounding neighborhoods as well. Very few 500k townhomes in Greenville and the demographics are totally different just like they are on Brunswick Street versus Fremont Street.

96th Street was that line in the city for a long time...but just like back in the day that line meant a lot in the city, 78 is the biggest border in JC today.

Posted on: 2013/2/16 16:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Vigilante wrote:
In a few years DTJC will look like this and then you can all argue with FEMA.

Resized Image

LMAO nice laugh with coffee. Good day mate.

Posted on: 2013/2/16 13:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:

Posted on: 2013/2/16 13:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/30 18:46
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/2/15 23:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/15 1:13
From Leashless Glory.
Group:
Banned
In a few years DTJC will look like this and then you can all argue with FEMA.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2013/2/15 23:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HamiltonParker wrote:
I think that we're digressing here too much.
The point is that in the ****past week**** there have been ****2 armed robberies**** on Coles Street & 7th.

A year ago there was a ****murder**** at 9am at the same business that was robbed this week.

Where are the police and what are they doing about it?

Kirik Parikh was murdered just over 4 years ago, though it's still fresh in the memory of most residents. That doesn't detract from your point though.

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=16077

Posted on: 2013/2/15 22:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
What was the DTJC border before 1956? That is when rt 78 was finished.

Like some one said about Downtown it?s down the hill.

When growing up once you passed Dickinson HS you were on your way DT. Once you passed Baldwin at Montgomery you were on you way DT.

There was a great furniture store on Montgomery called C. J. Villas across from the old MC . If you were going to go shopping in that store you would say you were going DT. At Xmas time there used to be a huge tree place right before rt-78 on Montgomery. By Twan?s hotdog truck. Where those low rise projects are. Again it was I am going to pick up a tree DT. In the 60's people used to come from all over to play some hoops under 78 DT. Really big games. Any old-timers rememeber?

Hey are you DT-er?s claiming LSP? You can have Ferris it?s on your side.

Posted on: 2013/2/15 22:30

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/2/15 22:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HamiltonParker wrote:
The point is that in the ****past week**** there have been ****2 armed robberies**** on Coles Street & 7th.

A year ago there was a ****murder**** at 9am at the same business that was robbed this week.

Usually if a area is showing a pattern of crime it is the plain clothes unmarked detectives watching the area to try to catch them so you probably wouldn't notice if they were stepping patrols in that area.

Posted on: 2013/2/15 19:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JerseyCityNj wrote:
Quote:

RUinHamiltonPark wrote:
Zip codes do not define everything.

No one outside of USPS considers the area west of 78 downtown.

Also, no one considers Port Liberte or Society Hill to be Bergen Lafeyette or Greenville. There is not only a highway separation but also a gate. The demographics are totally opposite on each side as well, probably even more so than with 78.

There are mich bigger boundaries in this city than postal codes...like another poster said, even Hoboken has regions and even within DTJC, we have HP, Van Vorst, Newport, etc.

07310 is all downtown, and most of 07302 is, but definitely not the area of west of 78...maybe one day, but not today. Eventually people will spruce up those duplexes on that side, and you'll have a little corridor up to the Beacon but no way in hell is that downtown now.

There is a boundary actually all the way up from 78 that goes along the cliff of the Heights...DTJC, Hoboken, and lower Weehawken on the east side...fair or not it's one of the biggest socioeconomic gaps in the state, let's not pretend it's not there.

No one is saying there aren''t projects on the eastern side, or no crime. But courtesy of Mount Laurel, Rumson and Franklin Lakes have affordable housing. Every place has crime. But there's a lot less of both in DTJC than elsewhere in the city.
Where are you getting this information from?How does no one consider it besides the USPS? why don't you ask residents on that side what neighborhood they live in and see if it is just the mail man?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey_City,_New_Jersey#Downtown_Jersey_City

Downtown Jersey City is the area from the Hudson River westward to the Newark Bay Extension of the New Jersey Turnpike (Interstate 78) and the New Jersey Palisades; it is also bounded by Hoboken to the north and Liberty State Park to the south.

Posted on: 2013/2/15 19:49

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/3/14 15:55
Group:
Registered Users
HamiltonParker,

Spot on!!

Posted on: 2013/2/15 19:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HamiltonParker wrote:

What do expect the police to do stand watch, it's hard to predict when this will occur.

Posted on: 2013/2/15 19:43
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/7/7 17:42
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/2/15 19:39

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RUinHamiltonPark wrote:

Also, no one considers Port Liberte or Society Hill to be Bergen Lafeyette or Greenville. There is not only a highway separation but also a gate. The demographics are totally opposite on each side as well, probably even more so than with 78.

There are mich bigger boundaries in this city than postal codes...like another poster said, even Hoboken has regions and even within DTJC, we have HP, Van Vorst, Newport, etc.

07310 is all downtown, and most of 07302 is, but definitely not the area of west of 78...maybe one day, but not today. Eventually people will spruce up those duplexes on that side, and you'll have a little corridor up to the Beacon but no way in hell is that downtown now.

There is a boundary actually all the way up from 78 that goes along the cliff of the Heights...DTJC, Hoboken, and lower Weehawken on the east side...fair or not it's one of the biggest socioeconomic gaps in the state, let's not pretend it's not there.

No one is saying there aren''t projects on the eastern side, or no crime. But courtesy of Mount Laurel, Rumson and Franklin Lakes have affordable housing. Every place has crime. But there's a lot less of both in DTJC than elsewhere in the city.
Where are you getting this information from?How does no one consider it besides the USPS? why don't you ask residents on that side what neighborhood they live in and see if it is just the mail man?

Posted on: 2013/2/15 19:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

vindication15 wrote:
Pleas put 50-98 Freemont St jersey city nj in a google search. Click on the map that appears in the search results. Zoom out one or two clicks. Please describe to me how the fk is that in downtown JC?

Please don't start including BL and Greenville sections of JC in downtown areas. Nothing west of I78 is considered downtown. kthnx
Downtown is called such because it is Down the hill from most of the city. If you have proof it isn't please by all means could you try to present it?

Here is some info for my argument.

"The suspect in a Downtown Jersey City stabbing murder was spotted in North Bergen this afternoon and arrested after a foot chase, officials said." (Brunswick Estates is the complex down the block of Booker T Projects) http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... n_brutal_jersey_city.html

"A Jersey City man found with a handgun and 13 vials of suspected cocaine was arrested Thursday by police officers responding to shots being fired at the Booker T Washington housing complex Downtown, officials."
http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... ed_at_housing_jersey.html

"Roberson is a resident of the Booker T. Washington housing complex in downtown Jersey City, and has lived in Jersey City for over 35 years."
http://hudsonreporter.com/view/full_s ... ce=lead_story_left_column

Maps that show Downtown past the turnpike.
http://www.zipmap.net/New_Jersey/Hudson_County/Z_Downtown.htm

http://www.jcedc.org/Pages/01-24neighborhoods.pdf

Posted on: 2013/2/15 19:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

RUinHamiltonPark wrote:

why argue facts when you can look at a map,
http://www.zipmap.net/New_Jersey/Hudson_County/Z_Downtown.htm

If you don't think Society Hill, Country Village, Porte Liberte is not a part of Greenville then you are delusional. Gates and roads do not make a difference. BTW this is not Hoboken, so why compare it?

Posted on: 2013/2/15 19:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/9/8 19:37
From Soho West
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/2/15 18:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Lima17 wrote:
Quote:

jo3_13 wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Cue the old timers to give us the "real" definition of Downtown in 3, 2, 1...

LOL...

The boundaries of the 07302 zip code effectively defines "downtown".

This is the first time I've heard anyone define an area a town/city strictly by zip code, which I find to be a bit ridiculous. Even our neighbors in Hoboken have an uptown and downtown, and it's all the same zip code.

I live directly behind Liberty State Park, but my neighborhood is not LSP its GV because my zip code is 07305 the same zip code that is shared by Porte Liberte & Pole Position Raceway which is also GV. Lets not be delusional. Downtown Jersey City has two zip codes 07302 and 07310. Anything outside of those two zip codes are not downtown.

Posted on: 2013/2/15 17:24

Edited by user1111 on 2013/2/15 17:42:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/12/28 0:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jo3_13 wrote:
Quote:

tommyc_37 wrote:
Cue the old timers to give us the "real" definition of Downtown in 3, 2, 1...

LOL...

The boundaries of the 07302 zip code effectively defines "downtown".

This is the first time I've heard anyone define an area a town/city strictly by zip code, which I find to be a bit ridiculous. Even our neighbors in Hoboken have an uptown and downtown, and it's all the same zip code.

Posted on: 2013/2/15 16:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Pleas put 50-98 Freemont St jersey city nj in a google search. Click on the map that appears in the search results. Zoom out one or two clicks. Please describe to me how the fk is that in downtown JC?

Please don't start including BL and Greenville sections of JC in downtown areas. Nothing west of I78 is considered downtown. kthnx

Posted on: 2013/2/15 16:06

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017