Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
163 user(s) are online (147 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 163

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

BottomBottom  Previous Topic Previous Topic  Next Topic Next Topic   Register To PostTopic is Locked

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 23 »

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I'm advocating a fair process, not one that drives an outcome with the need for a sacrificial lamb to satisfy the race baiters like Al 'Tawana Brawley' Sharpton and others.

You could call it the Monroe Doctrine, but the name has been used before.

So it's a fair process, so long as we accept from the outset that Officer Wilson is simply "sacrificial lamb"? No-one else's life nor word matters - because they are all black thugs and liars. No case for Officer Wilson to answer because "Monroe Justice" has already been served? Brown is dead because he was a thug, his friends were all liars, and Monroe has already decided the killing was justified. Monroe has examined the facts of the case and found Wilson innocent of all charges? Monroe thinks Sharpton should be gagged because all he is doing is inciting an opportunistic mob from within a "defective culture"?

Do you have any conception of how deeply offensive and racist your narrative sounds? You want to rip up the constitution, deny free speech, due process and return to 19th century injustice?

I stand by my assertion that you and others on this thread are hatemongers. And I find it incredulous that you can't look into you hearts and see the pure evil inside your warped beliefs.

Posted on: 2014/9/6 1:26

Edited by dtjcview on 2014/9/6 1:41:47

Re: Black community responds to police shooting of unarmed black teenager by looting businesses
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/19 15:21
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
seagull, you've just confirmed yourself as an asshole with that last post - I pity someone who uses any child have fun and doing their best in a derogatory or ridicule fashion.

webmaster should remove your post and image then you should be 'red carded' for 1 month before being allowed to post on JClist again

Thanks FAB! I'm glad you finally got on board with me on this hateful thread. I've wanted it shut down for the past week, and I figured if you can't beat all you hateful losers I might as well join you. Have a great day!

Posted on: 2014/9/5 11:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Accountable? What will be your response if the locals, the state, and the Feds find he acted appropriately? Because you do know that police can respond with deadly force when their life is threatened, don't you?

Personally. I believe Officer Wilson is innocent until proven guilty. And I'm pretty open-minded on his guilt or innocence.

But I also believe that "justice must be seen to be done" - it's pointless to have a justice system that isn't transparently open and fair.

Given the fed, grand jury, and national media spotlight, I've a higher confidence that justice will be served in this specific case. But I also think it will be the exception and not the rule.

I don't think the right checks and balances are in place across the US to ensure blacks and minorities are treated fairly and consistently by police and courts across the US. Until those checks and balances are established and enforced consistently nationwide, we'll have this patchwork quilt of laws, policies and practices - that will lead to this issue not going away anytime soon.

'Justice must be seen to be done' only plays to the mindset of the mob in this case, sadly. Because the race baiters and rioters just want to string up Officer Wilson regardless if the facts exonerate him.

Democracy is founded on the mindset of the mob. What are you advocating? Tyranny? "Monroe knows best"? What?

I'm advocating a fair process, not one that drives an outcome with the need for a sacrificial lamb to satisfy the race baiters like Al 'Tawana Brawley' Sharpton and others.

You could call it the Monroe Doctrine, but the name has been used before.

Posted on: 2014/9/5 10:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
seagull, you've just confirmed yourself as an asshole with that last post - I pity someone who uses any child have fun and doing their best in a derogatory or ridicule fashion.

webmaster should remove your post and image then you should be 'red carded' for 1 month before being allowed to post on JClist again

Posted on: 2014/9/5 8:55
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/9/5 4:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Seagull wrote:
Resized Image

If you have nothing to contribute, go shag owlie. Oh, I forgot. You and owlie share the same ego. What could that mean?

Posted on: 2014/9/5 4:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Accountable? What will be your response if the locals, the state, and the Feds find he acted appropriately? Because you do know that police can respond with deadly force when their life is threatened, don't you?

Personally. I believe Officer Wilson is innocent until proven guilty. And I'm pretty open-minded on his guilt or innocence.

But I also believe that "justice must be seen to be done" - it's pointless to have a justice system that isn't transparently open and fair.

Given the fed, grand jury, and national media spotlight, I've a higher confidence that justice will be served in this specific case. But I also think it will be the exception and not the rule.

I don't think the right checks and balances are in place across the US to ensure blacks and minorities are treated fairly and consistently by police and courts across the US. Until those checks and balances are established and enforced consistently nationwide, we'll have this patchwork quilt of laws, policies and practices - that will lead to this issue not going away anytime soon.

'Justice must be seen to be done' only plays to the mindset of the mob in this case, sadly. Because the race baiters and rioters just want to string up Officer Wilson regardless if the facts exonerate him.

Democracy is founded on the mindset of the mob. What are you advocating? Tyranny? "Monroe knows best"? What?

Posted on: 2014/9/5 4:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/9/5 2:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/5 2:24

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/5 2:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@ JCman8.

You don't even have a clue what "=" (equals) means. Sad.

FAB expressed it well. But let me express it mathematically. Our axioms are different. And your axioms are fu%ked up.

Here are yours. Give a pass on bad behavior solely on the basis of skin color. Completely ignore all the facts. Pretend you know what justice is when you haven't the slightest clue.

When did I ever say give a pass on bad behavior? When did I ever say ignore the facts? You're making this stuff up. Good narrative, crap justice.

Hold Officer Wilson accountable. Why is that so hard for you?

Posted on: 2014/9/5 1:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Resized Image

Posted on: 2014/9/5 1:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@ JCman8.

FAB expressed it well. But let me express it mathematically. Our axioms are different. And your axioms are fu%ked up.

Here are yours. Give a pass on bad behavior solely on the basis of skin color. Completely ignore all the facts. Pretend you know what justice is when you haven't the slightest clue.

When did I ever say give a pass on bad behavior? When did I ever say ignore the facts? You're making this stuff up. Good narrative, crap justice.

Hold Officer Wilson accountable. Why is that so hard for you?

Posted on: 2014/9/5 1:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
@ JCman8.

Posted on: 2014/9/5 1:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
@ JCman8.

Posted on: 2014/9/5 1:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
According to Johnson, the officer pursued Brown and fired another shot which struck Brown in the back. He said Brown turned and faced the officer with his hands raised."

"The cop gets out of his vehicle shooting," Mitchell said. "(Brown's) body jerked as if he was hit from behind, and he turned around and he put his hands up.

Are you being serious here? You asked "who ever said he was shot in the back." Because only one of us has been paying attention, I told you who said it.

So even your own post proves my point.

"Brown's body jerked as if he was hit from behind."
and
"...fired another shot which struck Brown in the back"

Isn't quite the same as "shot him in the back". But I guess that subtlety is lost on folks that can't think beyond "black and white"...

And the comments were made to TV reporters. Who didn't even ask "are you sure?" never mind "would you swear on oath to it?". Their statements could be lies, partly true, or simply what they thought they had witnessed. That's why we have due process - to get to the facts. Pretty sure the judge and grand jury will be pretty well briefed on what they can and can't use wrt priors.

So take your 19th-century lynch mob mentality to somewhere that might find it useful. I hear Iraq and Syria may have need of your warped judgments.

Your complete lack of reading comprehension is amusing. Hint, "fired another shot that struck Brown in the back" = "shot him in the back."

Yes, the comments were made to liberal TV reporters. MSNBC actually, the USA Today article I linked quoted it. Of course, MSNBC with their agenda didn't think to ask "are you sure?" They irresponsibly paraded Brown's statements around for days.

Since you were the one who said "Have a read at what was said at the time of the shooting," let's read more of what inflammatory lies were said at the time, lies which undoubtedly contributed to the rioting. And lies which you have not condemned once.

?I could see so vividly what was going on because I was so close,? said Johnson, who said he was within arm?s reach of both Brown and the officer when the first of several shots was fired at the teen."

Johnson says the officer, with his left hand, grabbed [6'4" 300 pound] Brown by the neck [from inside his car].?I could see the muscles in his forearm,? Johnson said. ?Mike was trying to get away from being choked.?

Brown made it past the third car. Then, ?blam!? the officer took his second shot, striking Brown in the back.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eyewitness ... n-fatal-shooting-missouri

And you still haven't admitted you were ignorant of the fact that witnesses actually said that Brown was shot in the back when you made your post. These are your words.

Quote:
You want to revise any of your supposed "facts"? Like who ever said he was shot in the back?

Finally, you make a good point about wanting to avoid a 19th century lynch mob mentality. Tell this to the Ferguson protestors, who want nothing other than to string the cop up, and wanted this from day 1, before any facts were in. I and others want true justice. A complete investigation and due process, with the cop being punished if this was a bad shooting and exonerated if this was a justified one.

You won't see me rioting in the street if the facts show that the cop wrongfully shot Brown. But something tells me the same is not true for the Ferguson protestors and others if the facts show the cop should be exonerated. I get the feeling that mob only wants one result, and will not care at all about any facts that get in the way.

Posted on: 2014/9/5 0:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
This is an argument / discussion like gun control - you have 2 parties that are polar opposites, so nothing happens and the status quo remains and time does its thing until we have another issue.

Sad. But true. We're a nation becoming increasingly polarized. The rest of the developed world is mystified as to how such a great nation repeatedly stumbles on these kinds of issues. IMO one word answer - ignorance.

Posted on: 2014/9/5 0:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
According to Johnson, the officer pursued Brown and fired another shot which struck Brown in the back. He said Brown turned and faced the officer with his hands raised."

"The cop gets out of his vehicle shooting," Mitchell said. "(Brown's) body jerked as if he was hit from behind, and he turned around and he put his hands up.

Are you being serious here? You asked "who ever said he was shot in the back." Because only one of us has been paying attention, I told you who said it.

So even your own post proves my point.

"Brown's body jerked as if he was hit from behind."
and
"...fired another shot which struck Brown in the back"

Isn't quite the same as "shot him in the back". But I guess that subtlety is lost on folks that can't think beyond "black and white"...

And the comments were made to TV reporters. Who didn't even ask "are you sure?" never mind "would you swear on oath to it?". Their statements could be lies, partly true, or simply what they thought they had witnessed. That's why we have due process - to get to the facts. Pretty sure the judge and grand jury will be pretty well briefed on what they can and can't use wrt priors.

So take your 19th-century lynch mob mentality to somewhere that might find it useful. I hear Iraq and Syria may have need of your warped judgments.

Posted on: 2014/9/5 0:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
This is an argument / discussion like gun control - you have 2 parties that are polar opposites, so nothing happens and the status quo remains and time does its thing until we have another issue.

Posted on: 2014/9/4 23:16
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:

You want to revise any of your supposed "facts"? Like who ever said he was shot in the back? Have you read the witness depositions? Have you read the autopsy reports?

You've gone off the rails again. In your rush to demonize others by incorrectly throwing around loaded words like "hatemonger" you demonstrate you haven't been paying attention.

The star witness, Dorian Johnson, originally went on tv and lied about what he "saw." He clearly stated that Brown was shot in the back. This inflammatory lie was incessantly thrown around in the media in the initial days, and likely aggravated the looting and riots.

"I'm scared. I don't know what's going on. I don't understand why this officer is shooting his weapon at us."

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/na ... hooting-witness/13992387/

Of course, it's also a fact that this "star witness" pleaded guilty to filing a false police report. So the fact that the autopsies proved Johnson blatantly lied isn't very surprising.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/17004 ... ling-false-police-report/

Other "witnesses" repeated the same lie about Officer Wilson shooting Brown in the back, though not as blatantly as the "star witness."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/us/miss ... chael-brown-what-we-know/

So instead of getting worked up in an ignorant impotent rage, perhaps you should revise your own "facts." As well as directing some anger towards Johnson, who is the true hatemonger by spreading vicious inflammatory lies such as Brown was shot in the back and who knows what else.

Branding Mitchell and Johnson as liars on the basis of your interpretation of their tv interviews - without reviewing their sworn depositions - without cross-examining them - without reviewing their testimony alongside all the evidence - is blind ignorance at best.

It's just as plausible that's what they believe they witnessed at the time. Officer Wilson could well have fired and missed, or fired a warning shot when Michael Brown was running away. Michael could have heard the shot and winced - the witnesses could have misinterpreted that. Or perhaps the witnesses were in a state of shock, confused and grasping at suggestions.

The simple fact is, neither you nor I have all the facts.

But only hatemongers like you seem quite happy to label this as rough justice dished out to a thug, and any witness that says different is lying.

I'm impotently raging because there's no federal investigation nor grand jury looking into the case. Oh wait a sec, there is.

Instead of acknowledging you were dead wrong - as the rest of your post was premised on the factually incorrect assumption that no witnesses said Brown was shot in the back - you double down on your ignorance and continue spouting nonsense.

I'll wait for you to admit you didn't realize witnesses actually said Brown was shot in the back and that this isn't some fact I just made up.

After that, we can address your shifted goalposts, which conveniently ignore the fact that Johnson currently has an outstanding arrest warrant and already pled guilty to filing a false police report. In other words, he was convicted for lying. This isn't "hate mongering" (as it's clear you have no clue what that term means), but a fact.

Posted on: 2014/9/4 22:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:

You want to revise any of your supposed "facts"? Like who ever said he was shot in the back? Have you read the witness depositions? Have you read the autopsy reports?

You've gone off the rails again. In your rush to demonize others by incorrectly throwing around loaded words like "hatemonger" you demonstrate you haven't been paying attention.

The star witness, Dorian Johnson, originally went on tv and lied about what he "saw." He clearly stated that Brown was shot in the back. This inflammatory lie was incessantly thrown around in the media in the initial days, and likely aggravated the looting and riots.

"I'm scared. I don't know what's going on. I don't understand why this officer is shooting his weapon at us."

Of course, it's also a fact that this "star witness" pleaded guilty to filing a false police report. So the fact that the autopsies proved Johnson blatantly lied isn't very surprising.

Other "witnesses" repeated the same lie about Officer Wilson shooting Brown in the back, though not as blatantly as the "star witness."

So instead of getting worked up in an ignorant impotent rage, perhaps you should revise your own "facts." As well as directing some anger towards Johnson, who is the true hatemonger by spreading vicious inflammatory lies such as Brown was shot in the back and who knows what else.

Branding Mitchell and Johnson as liars on the basis of your interpretation of their tv interviews - without reviewing their sworn depositions - without cross-examining them - without reviewing their testimony alongside all the evidence - is blind ignorance at best.

It's just as plausible that's what they believe they witnessed at the time. Officer Wilson could well have fired and missed, or fired a warning shot when Michael Brown was running away. Michael could have heard the shot and winced - the witnesses could have misinterpreted that. Or perhaps the witnesses were in a state of shock, confused and grasping at suggestions.

The simple fact is, neither you nor I have all the facts.

But only hatemongers like you seem quite happy to label this as rough justice dished out to a thug, and any witness that says different is lying.

I'm impotently raging because there's no federal investigation nor grand jury looking into the case. Oh wait a sec, there is.

Posted on: 2014/9/4 22:32

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Quote:

As for 'fact' 3, it didn't mention me???

Yes, Morone.
Here in America we tend to list 4 points made as 1 through 4, we don't ignore one fact and number them 1 through three.

The fact about them being the same size is incorrect and not factual, so I bumped up fact 4 to 3, lol.

Posted on: 2014/9/4 20:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/2 20:54
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Yes, Morone.
Here in America we tend to list 4 points made as 1 through 4, we don't ignore one fact and number them 1 through three.

Posted on: 2014/9/4 20:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:

Posted on: 2014/9/4 14:13

Edited by JCMan8 on 2014/9/4 14:29:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
I knew you had trouble reading, I guess it extends to numeracy too.

Fact 1 proves he was raised by a criminal element.

Fact 2 proves made no mention of brown's weight.

Fact 3 makes no mention of you.

Monroe conveniently ignores the Jennings PD story, proving my theory the he ignores facts that do not fit his right wing agenda.

And people who rise above their upbringing should be applauded. If children are stained for life by the crimes of their parents then McGreevey should just quit now. Wilson had not a single civilian complaint filed against him, and had been commended for good policing.

When you say someone is the same size, what do you mean? Height? A skinny man versus an obese man are the same size?? Don't parse words and meanings, lol.

Posted on: 2014/9/4 13:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Ferguson police to be investigated after shooting of Michael Brown
US Justice Department investigation will go beyond teenager's shooting to look at all practices of predominantly white force

The US Justice Department may open a wide-ranging investigation into the practices of the Ferguson police department as early as Thursday following the shooting last month of an unarmed black 18-year-old by a white police officer in the St Louis suburb.

A person briefed on the matter said Missouri officials were notified about the inquiry on Wednesday.

The investigation will look at the practices in the past few years of the police department, including patterns of stops, arrests and the use of force, as well as the training officers receive, the person said.

The inquiry is separate from an ongoing civil rights investigation the Justice Department is conducting into the shooting of Michael Brown by Darren Wilson on 9 August. A local grand jury is also investigating the shooting, which set off about two weeks of unrest in the streets of Ferguson and became a flashpoint in the national discussion of police treatment of minorities across the country.

Two weeks ago the US attorney general, Eric Holder, visited the suburb, where he met with investigators and Brown's parents and shared personal experiences of having himself been mistreated by the police.

The person spoke on condition of anonymity because the investigation, first reported by the Washington Post, had not yet been announced.

Ferguson's police chief, Tom Jackson, did not immediately return a call seeking comment about the Justice Department investigation.

Police have said the shooting followed a scuffle that broke out after Wilson told Brown and a friend to move out of the street and on to a sidewalk. Police say Wilson was pushed into his squad car and physically assaulted. Some witnesses have reported seeing Brown's arms up in the air before the shooting in an act of surrender. An autopsy paid for by Brown's family concluded that he was shot six times, twice in the head.

The new investigation goes far beyond the circumstances of the shooting. It will look at the actions of a police department that is predominantly white even though Ferguson is about 70% black.

Some in Ferguson have said police disproportionately target black motorists during traffic stops. A 2013 report by the Missouri attorney general's office found that Ferguson police stopped and arrested black drivers nearly twice as frequently as white motorists but were also less likely to find contraband among the black drivers.

The Justice Department's civil rights division routinely investigates individual police departments when there are allegations of systemic use-of-force violations, racial bias or other problems. The department says it has opened more than twice as many investigations into police departments in the past five years as were opened in the previous five years. Among those that have recently come under investigation is New Mexico's Albuquerque police department, which was the subject of a harshly critical report in April that faulted the police for a pattern of excessive force and called for an overhaul of its internal affairs unit.

Normally, federal investigations encourage significant changes to policies and practices. The investigations sometimes end in an agreement known as a consent decree, which lays out changes the department must make.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014 ... -brown-justice-department

Posted on: 2014/9/4 13:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
I knew you had trouble reading, I guess it extends to numeracy too.

Fact 1 proves he was raised by a criminal element.

Fact 2 proves made no mention of brown's weight.

Fact 3 makes no mention of you.

Monroe conveniently ignores the Jennings PD story, proving my theory the he ignores facts that do not fit his right wing agenda.

Posted on: 2014/9/4 13:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Old-Skool-JC wrote:
Fact - Darren Wilson was raised by a mother who was a convicted felon. She stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from friends and neighbors.

Fact - Darren Wilson, described as a veteran officer, started his career with Jennings MO PD. He joined the Ferguson PD when the Jennings PD was dissolved by the council due to racial tensions between the PD (less than 2% white) and the local population (89% black). Jennings officers were allowed to apply for jobs with the county who took over police duties. Wilson was not hired.

Fact - Darren Wilson is at least the same size as the unarmed teenager he shot to death with six bullets (out of 11 fired).

Fact - Monroe ignores facts that don't fit into his right wing racist narrative.

Fact 1 has absolutely nothing to do with the shooting.

Fact 2 isn't a fact, Brown outweighed him by 120 pounds.

Fact 3 isn't a fact-as I said early on in this thread, if it turns out to be a bad shooting throw the book at Wilson.

Other than that, you're spot on!

Posted on: 2014/9/4 13:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Banned
Fact - Darren Wilson was raised by a mother who was a convicted felon. She stole hundreds of thousands of dollars from friends and neighbors.

Fact - Darren Wilson, described as a veteran officer, started his career with Jennings MO PD. He joined the Ferguson PD when the Jennings PD was dissolved by the council due to racial tensions between the PD (less than 2% white) and the local population (89% black). Jennings officers were allowed to apply for jobs with the county who took over police duties. Wilson was not hired.

Fact - Darren Wilson is at least the same size as the unarmed teenager he shot to death with six bullets (out of 11 fired).

Fact - Monroe ignores facts that don't fit into his right wing racist narrative.

Posted on: 2014/9/4 13:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
dt, get it together. Johnson initially claimed Brown was shot in the back, before he lawyered up.

Three separate autopsies confirmed this was not the case.

The shooting happened minutes after Brown robbed a store and assaulted a clerk.

Those are facts we know. If they don't fit the scenario you'd like to compose, deal with it rather than call someone names.

Posted on: 2014/9/4 11:17

« 1 ... 6 7 8 (9) 10 11 12 ... 23 »

Register To PostTopic is Locked

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017