Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
85 user(s) are online (72 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 85

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Another idiot politician from Hudson County
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

nyrgravey9 wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
I don't want my hard earned money spent this way. At this rate we might as well have countries without borders.

Ha! Clearly you haven't been reading the news. We merged with Mexico, FYI.

In California, both sides are literally protesting in the street over this. Luckily the protestors were able to turn away buses of more illegal immigrants the federal government had sent to their community.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/02/us/cali ... rant-transfers/index.html

Posted on: 2014/7/3 1:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Illegal and legal overseas students and migrant have been abusing the system of funds and loans for years.

Its not a secret that some 'students' arrive to study in our country knowing they will be granted a work permit as well.

Some then either study via those grants and loans, then 'bolt' and return to their home country fully trained and qualified without repaying those debts.

Alternatively, some arrive and never attend school and work night and day, get bank loans then do a 'bolt' back home, also not repaying any loans.

On most occasions, the banks and school grants simply write off their loans. Speaking to a Rutger lecturer friend it goes on often and there isn't much anyone one can do - The US can't extradite some-one from India or China who are loan defaulters and in those countries it doesn't affect your credit rating !

Posted on: 2014/7/3 0:41

Edited by fat-ass-bike on 2014/7/3 1:04:53
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/12/15 23:01
Group:
Banned
Quote:

heights wrote:
I don't want my hard earned money spent this way. At this rate we might as well have countries without borders.

Ha! Clearly you haven't been reading the news. We merged with Mexico, FYI.

Posted on: 2014/7/2 19:06

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/7/2 18:31
Get on your bikes and ride !

Another idiot politician from Hudson County
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
This knucklehead wants to give outright grant money to illegal aliens for college? We already, very generously, allow them to pay in-state tuition, while citizens from other USA states don't get to pay that cheaper cost.

Why should taxpayers GIVE money to illegal aliens for college? After they graduate they can't get a job anyway, because they're here illegally.

We have so much money we can't support our own citizens education, so we have to tax the earners more to support this stupid scheme?

Maybe Prieto should spend some of his time trying to figure out how to reduce the continually spiraling cost of education in NJ, rather than looking to buy future votes for his party?

http://www.nj.com/politics/index.ssf/ ... html#incart_river_default

Posted on: 2014/7/2 18:10

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017