Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
62 user(s) are online (57 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 62

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

(1) 2 »

Re: What should I do about a tenant using JCFD to harass me?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Yep.. and even middle class tenants can be a pain in the ass. Some people just don't care about property that isn't theirs, or will nitpick and complain constantly. And then there are the noisy tenants, or the constant complainers.

Don't buy rental property unless you are ready for the mental and legal resources needed to keep it. It's similar to the food service industry in that it looks easy from the outside, but it can very easily take over your life.

Posted on: 2014/6/24 12:51

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/18 2:46
Group:
Registered Users
Being a landlord is hard. I recall we had to pay realtor broker fee for our tenant to get rid of them. Long story but family of 5 turned into 11 when their parents, brother & his family plus another single brother moved in from overseas. It was an existing tenant when purchased the 3 family building.

If you want to be a landlord without the headache the alternative is dividend paying REITs.

Posted on: 2014/6/24 4:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/10/6 14:50
From Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Banned
Some people are scummy. There is no way around that if you rent to people. My mom had issues with the upstairs tenants at the end of her lease. They held over an extra two months without paying rent, and necessitated and eviction hearing. The shit of a boyfriend was trying to buy a house and was having issues getting a mortgage executed. I told him that if he didn't leave we would report it to the credit agencies with the eviction proceedings used as evidence so he could not get it removed with a dispute. That got them out.

Now we rent the apartment to a company that recruits H1-B visa holders to the US. Since it is a commercial tenant that then uses it to house employees, we have a lot more leeway and leverage. I never deal with the residents directly, but only with their employer.

Posted on: 2014/6/24 3:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:
Owlie wrote: Between a landlord and a tenant, is the issue of money, first and foremost and constantly. Neither side, as a general rule is capable of dealing fairly with the other. You may ask why: the answer is because they are human.

Not a rule AT ALL! Most of our tenants we have great relations with. And it's not due to the fact we're not agressive about raising rents. Sadly, I do know the reason, it's class. As an avowed gentrifyer and investor, I rent only to middle class people to whom we are not "THE MAN". We're their peers, or at least their parents peers. Many of our young tenants will go on to make more than we do, some already do. It's the working class tenants we inherit with a purchase that are inclined to see everything as a battle, even when we don't raise their rents for years as with the tenant in question.

Posted on: 2014/6/21 4:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
well this thread went off topic..rather quickly.

You didn't think it wouldn't did you?

Posted on: 2014/6/21 2:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/4/21 14:20
Group:
Registered Users
well this thread went off topic..rather quickly.

Posted on: 2014/6/20 14:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/4 8:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
Quote:

owlie wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I empathize with your issue, however the JCFD are only acting on a compliant - If something was to occur on your property, the JCFD could be liable for not acting and not doing a through inspection when called upon.

Your direct 'beef' is with the highly vexatious tenants. Maybe you can turn the tables and check every aspect of their legal obligation discreetly such as; undeclared income, tags / insurance on their vehicle, safety aspects of their vehicle, parking of vehicle in time restricted areas without detection, driving after a night out etc etc.

Another thing that might give your tenant the sihts is the installation of CCTV cameras in common / public areas of your property - fake one's will also do the trick

A concerned citizen can make a report to Police or any other authority they suspect someone has breached.

This might help also:

http://www.nj.gov/dca/divisions/codes ... ds_for_evicti_bulltin.pdf

My god fat-ass! You seem to have way too much time on your hands. The idea of doing all the things you have suggested to get back at the tenant is simply exhausting to me. I have to work and have no time to plot against anyone. My family escaped from a country where such activities were encouraged and accepted. It was a Police State. Are you also from a place like that?

Obviously you haven't had a tenant (nor have I, but I've heard of some horror stories from both sides of the fence) that appears to be a vexatious complainant - In the world of civility, I would have thought a tenant could sit with the landlord over a cup of coffee and talk over any problems they felt needed addressing, and not to seek intervention from the authorities. Brewster cops a fine and a repair bill (if so deemed).

I see nothing wrong with scrutinizing a person who has scrutinized me. I've come across many 'finger pointers' and I also have found that many 'finger pointers' don't like anyone pointing the finger at them!

As an example, I used to be the safety coordinator on many building sites and workers would complain (justifiably or not)
about the most smallest of detail, yet arrive at work, hung-over, drugged, drive pick-ups that had bald tires, busted seat-belts, were poorly maintained and often with insecure load of tools in them, not to mention the Friday night booze-up and still drive home!

I'd like to take brewster's word as the true oversight of the situation he is in and I am very aware that there are two sides to every story.

As I clearly stated earlier, you have way too much time on your hands and like to fantasize about all the stuff you have no first-hand knowledge about. Yet, that never stops you from chiming in. To me, you sounds very young, very idealistic and out of touch with reality. Between a landlord and a tenant, is the issue of money, first and foremost and constantly. Neither side, as a general rule is capable of dealing fairly with the other. You may ask why: the answer is because they are human.

Posted on: 2014/6/20 4:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

blanquiita wrote:
This rule also extends to "owner-occupied" roommate situations. I rented out an extra bedroom to someone I wound up having problems with (luckily nothing too terrible). I had to have "just cause" to get rid of him. Luckily he had to leave the country.

I always thought I'd rent my apt out some day. Nope. I have a friend who's a lawyer and does a lot of tenant-landlord cases. The stories she's told me makes me never want to be a landlord in NJ ever.

I hope you reported the taxes with the roomate renter. Anyway I think those paying taxes on 2-family houses should be required to rent out the vacant apartment.

That's new one for me, thinking someone should be forced to rent out an apartment simply because it's part of their house.

If the basement apartment is empty, they can pretty much do what they want with it, and they should be able to (just don't set up a meth lab or anything). Lack of affordable housing in Jersey City or anywhere else is not that homeowner's problem.

Case in point, I once owned a house (upstate NY, not here) with an apartment attached to it. The tenant's lease had already ended by the time the house sold and the tenant had left on their own accord (they were a student who graduated). The people that purchased my house was a divorcee with two children and her brother. Her brother chose to live in the apartment. Whether he paid her rent, I don't know, none of my business anyway, and she was under no obligation whatsoever to advertise the place for rent. If there was somebody still in there at the time she bought, that's another story, but there wasn't.

Having heard all these horror stories in Jersey City, I don't think I ever want to be a landlord again. It was enough work by itself, even though not one of my tenants ever gave me any trouble.

Only heights would come up with a dumb-ass statement like "..... I think those paying taxes on 2-family houses should be required to rent out the vacant apartment." If you own a 2 unit house, you can pretty much decide what you want to do with it which includes renting. My neighbors have converted their upstairs apartment to a huge master bedroom & TV room but have chosen to keep the home's 2 family tax status. Should they decide to sell, they will simply convert the upstairs back to its original purpose. And guess what? They did this all LEGALLY so you can't call the "I won't rent the 2nd unit in my house police".

Where do you come up with the crap? Grow a set, get a life & be a man & ride your tricycle down Adams St.

Posted on: 2014/6/19 22:22

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/25 7:33
Group:
Registered Users
Brewster, check your jclist inbox.

Posted on: 2014/6/19 17:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
I applaud you F.A.B. society thinks they can have it both ways. Hit 'em where it hurts. And yes those examples you've given are typical of that sect.

Posted on: 2014/6/19 11:08
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

owlie wrote:
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:
I empathize with your issue, however the JCFD are only acting on a compliant - If something was to occur on your property, the JCFD could be liable for not acting and not doing a through inspection when called upon.

Your direct 'beef' is with the highly vexatious tenants. Maybe you can turn the tables and check every aspect of their legal obligation discreetly such as; undeclared income, tags / insurance on their vehicle, safety aspects of their vehicle, parking of vehicle in time restricted areas without detection, driving after a night out etc etc.

Another thing that might give your tenant the sihts is the installation of CCTV cameras in common / public areas of your property - fake one's will also do the trick

A concerned citizen can make a report to Police or any other authority they suspect someone has breached.

This might help also:

My god fat-ass! You seem to have way too much time on your hands. The idea of doing all the things you have suggested to get back at the tenant is simply exhausting to me. I have to work and have no time to plot against anyone. My family escaped from a country where such activities were encouraged and accepted. It was a Police State. Are you also from a place like that?

Obviously you haven't had a tenant (nor have I, but I've heard of some horror stories from both sides of the fence) that appears to be a vexatious complainant - In the world of civility, I would have thought a tenant could sit with the landlord over a cup of coffee and talk over any problems they felt needed addressing, and not to seek intervention from the authorities. Brewster cops a fine and a repair bill (if so deemed).

I see nothing wrong with scrutinizing a person who has scrutinized me. I've come across many 'finger pointers' and I also have found that many 'finger pointers' don't like anyone pointing the finger at them!

As an example, I used to be the safety coordinator on many building sites and workers would complain (justifiably or not)
about the most smallest of detail, yet arrive at work, hung-over, drugged, drive pick-ups that had bald tires, busted seat-belts, were poorly maintained and often with insecure load of tools in them, not to mention the Friday night booze-up and still drive home!

I'd like to take brewster's word as the true oversight of the situation he is in and I am very aware that there are two sides to every story.

Posted on: 2014/6/19 7:51
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/4 8:59
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

This might help also:

Posted on: 2014/6/19 4:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

fat-ass-bike wrote:

have you ever heard of a 4 family getting cited by the fire department for working equipment because they hadn't sent in reports that the equipment has been tested and found working? I haven't.

Posted on: 2014/6/19 3:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/7/25 7:33
Group:
Registered Users
Really?! When is the last time anyone called the FD and a firefighter
came right over to inspect the premises???

Posted on: 2014/6/18 17:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

blanquiita wrote:
This rule also extends to "owner-occupied" roommate situations. I rented out an extra bedroom to someone I wound up having problems with (luckily nothing too terrible). I had to have "just cause" to get rid of him. Luckily he had to leave the country.

I always thought I'd rent my apt out some day. Nope. I have a friend who's a lawyer and does a lot of tenant-landlord cases. The stories she's told me makes me never want to be a landlord in NJ ever.

I hope you reported the taxes with the roomate renter. Anyway I think those paying taxes on 2-family houses should be required to rent out the vacant apartment.

That's new one for me, thinking someone should be forced to rent out an apartment simply because it's part of their house.

If the basement apartment is empty, they can pretty much do what they want with it, and they should be able to (just don't set up a meth lab or anything). Lack of affordable housing in Jersey City or anywhere else is not that homeowner's problem.

Case in point, I once owned a house (upstate NY, not here) with an apartment attached to it. The tenant's lease had already ended by the time the house sold and the tenant had left on their own accord (they were a student who graduated). The people that purchased my house was a divorcee with two children and her brother. Her brother chose to live in the apartment. Whether he paid her rent, I don't know, none of my business anyway, and she was under no obligation whatsoever to advertise the place for rent. If there was somebody still in there at the time she bought, that's another story, but there wasn't.

Having heard all these horror stories in Jersey City, I don't think I ever want to be a landlord again. It was enough work by itself, even though not one of my tenants ever gave me any trouble.

Posted on: 2014/6/18 16:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/4 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
[quote]
I hope you reported the taxes with the roomate renter. \

I did but mind your own business.

Posted on: 2014/6/18 12:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

blanquiita wrote:

Posted on: 2014/6/18 12:19
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users

This might help also:

Posted on: 2014/6/18 4:58
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
thanks for all the support folks, it looks like what I need to do when I get back from the business trip I'm on is call a lawyer and find out if these citations have any merit, and what I can do towards evicting these people.

I've done close combat with inspecting agencies before but getting bullshit citations dismissed can end up costing a lot of lawyerbucks. if anyone would like to PM me a number for a good landlord tenant lawyer that would be great. the one I used previously was not incredibly impressive, but maybe that's par for the course.

Posted on: 2014/6/18 3:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:
I have fire extinguishers in the apartments or common areas of the hallways. I replace them every five years and check the pressure gauges on them every now and again.

The State of NJ checks the smoke detectors when DCA inspects every 5 years. Maybe you should give the DCA a call?

Sounds to me like you have a sociopath on your hands... they don't care about truth or consequences of their actions.

The tenants are one thing, they're losers who make life intolerable for the other tenants, but inherited loser tenants are part of the real estate game. However JCFD giving me this crap for no apparent reason smells real bad. I cannot believe they give these bullshit citations as a matter of course every time they walk into a building.

MDM, there doesn't appear to be a real estate/landlording group in JC, wanna start one? I read a RE blog/forum, but most of the folks are in places you can buy a single family for $20k and actually choose not to renew a lease. Our problems are quite different.

You are getting too emotional, it's just a business, you always have problematic customers.

I would find out who the local boss is for that jcfd, send him directly a certified letter along with a phone call.
Clearly list out the citations and a concise reason why it's bullsht for each citation. For the one that you think is reasonable state you will have it fixed. Also mention the relationship between the person and your tenant's boyfriend.

Let the boss deal with it, even if the boss sides with his guy, it will still create some resistance so he wont bother you again.

Then once lease is over, kick them the **** out.

Two of the top dogs for the JCFD are Jim Shea, Director of Safety, & Jerry Cala.

Posted on: 2014/6/18 1:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

blanquiita wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:
NOTE!
Before you end or break a lease, you must understand a basic rule about
landlord-tenant law in New Jersey. Because of the Anti-Eviction Act, you cannot be
evicted simply because your lease ends. As explained in Chapter 9,
The Causes for
Eviction,
on page 56, a tenant can only be evicted if the landlord can prove one of the
good causes for eviction under the law. The ending or expiration of a lease is not a
good cause for eviction. This means that, however long your lease, you do not have
to move just because your lease has ended. It also means that, unless you or the land-
lord end your lease, all yearly leases and month-to-month leases automatically renew
themselves. The only exception to this rule is if you live in a building with only two
or three apartments and the landlord lives in one of the apartments.

http://www.lsnjlaw.org/Publications/P ... Manuals/TenantsRights.pdf

Don't believe for one minute that if the building is a 2 or 3 unit owner occupied building that things are easier. I have 2 units, I live in one. And even though I had more rights than say an owner with over 4 units, Jersey no matter how you slice it still does everything possible to protect the tenant. I had a tenant that decided he wasn't going to pay rent after Sandy. I went through all the steps of notifying him that his lease would not be renewed & that the premises were to be vacated, yada, yada, yada. Well this motherf-er went out & hired the biggest scumbag lawyer in the city because as he told me "I will leave when I want to & you cannot do anything about it. I had to get a lawyer. I got stiffed for 6 months rent & $3k in damages. The little bastard still sends bills that he doesn't want to pay to my address even though he moved out almost a year & a half ago (no forwarding address to me or post office). I managed to run down his mother's address & now she gets all the hospital bills for his "operations".

I hope this friend of yours, who's the lawyer, isn't the same lowlife *itch that made my life a living hell with my tenant. Her peers don't even like her.

Posted on: 2014/6/18 1:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/3/4 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:
NOTE!
landlord-tenant law in New Jersey. Because of the Anti-Eviction Act, you cannot be
The Causes for
Eviction,
good causes for eviction under the law. The ending or expiration of a lease is not a
good cause for eviction. This means that, however long your lease, you do not have
to move just because your lease has ended. It also means that, unless you or the land-
lord end your lease, all yearly leases and month-to-month leases automatically renew
themselves. The only exception to this rule is if you live in a building with only two

Don't believe for one minute that if the building is a 2 or 3 unit owner occupied building that things are easier. I have 2 units, I live in one. And even though I had more rights than say an owner with over 4 units, Jersey no matter how you slice it still does everything possible to protect the tenant. I had a tenant that decided he wasn't going to pay rent after Sandy. I went through all the steps of notifying him that his lease would not be renewed & that the premises were to be vacated, yada, yada, yada. Well this motherf-er went out & hired the biggest scumbag lawyer in the city because as he told me "I will leave when I want to & you cannot do anything about it. I had to get a lawyer. I got stiffed for 6 months rent & $3k in damages. The little bastard still sends bills that he doesn't want to pay to my address even though he moved out almost a year & a half ago (no forwarding address to me or post office). I managed to run down his mother's address & now she gets all the hospital bills for his "operations".

Posted on: 2014/6/17 23:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
NOTE!
The Causes for
Eviction,

Posted on: 2014/6/17 22:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
NOTE!
The Causes for
Eviction,

Posted on: 2014/6/17 21:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/8/16 15:40
From Village
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

jcguy05 wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

1stStGuy wrote:

I ask this not to be sarcastic, but because I actually don't know the answer: What prevents you from not renewing the lease? Isn't there a way that you can choose not to have them stay?

You can't force a non-commercial tenant out of an apartment when the lease is up. You can raise the rent, etc. (assuming it is not rent controlled), but you can't force them to leave.

what do you mean? i thought as long as you send them a certified letter 60 days in advance letting them know you wont be renewing the contract they will have to leave, same as if they choose not to renew the lease, they need to send you the same 30 days in advance.

What you mean you cant force them out after the lease is expired? it's not rent controlled..

Nope. In NJ the Anti-Eviction Act states that a landlord must allow the tenant to renew the lease, unless the landlord wants to pursue eviction. The renewal allows for "reasonable" changes in the terms of the lease (raise the rent, etc.) but if the tenant wants to stay and isn't evictable, the landlord has little recourse. (This rule doesn't apply to small (2 & 3 family) owner-occupied buildings.)

Posted on: 2014/6/17 21:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

1stStGuy wrote:

I ask this not to be sarcastic, but because I actually don't know the answer: What prevents you from not renewing the lease? Isn't there a way that you can choose not to have them stay?

You can't force a non-commercial tenant out of an apartment when the lease is up. You can raise the rent, etc. (assuming it is not rent controlled), but you can't force them to leave.

what do you mean? i thought as long as you send them a certified letter 60 days in advance letting them know you wont be renewing the contract they will have to leave, same as if they choose not to renew the lease, they need to send you the same 30 days in advance.

What you mean you cant force them out after the lease is expired? it's not rent controlled..

Posted on: 2014/6/17 19:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

MDM wrote:
I have fire extinguishers in the apartments or common areas of the hallways. I replace them every five years and check the pressure gauges on them every now and again.

The State of NJ checks the smoke detectors when DCA inspects every 5 years. Maybe you should give the DCA a call?

Sounds to me like you have a sociopath on your hands... they don't care about truth or consequences of their actions.

The tenants are one thing, they're losers who make life intolerable for the other tenants, but inherited loser tenants are part of the real estate game. However JCFD giving me this crap for no apparent reason smells real bad. I cannot believe they give these bullshit citations as a matter of course every time they walk into a building.

MDM, there doesn't appear to be a real estate/landlording group in JC, wanna start one? I read a RE blog/forum, but most of the folks are in places you can buy a single family for $20k and actually choose not to renew a lease. Our problems are quite different.

You are getting too emotional, it's just a business, you always have problematic customers.

I would find out who the local boss is for that jcfd, send him directly a certified letter along with a phone call.
Clearly list out the citations and a concise reason why it's bullsht for each citation. For the one that you think is reasonable state you will have it fixed. Also mention the relationship between the person and your tenant's boyfriend.

Let the boss deal with it, even if the boss sides with his guy, it will still create some resistance so he wont bother you again.

Then once lease is over, kick them the **** out.

Posted on: 2014/6/17 19:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/5/9 22:13
Group:
Registered Users
Can you guys recommend some good RE / landlord forums / blogs for reading & learning about the "business"?

Posted on: 2014/6/17 14:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/7 17:22
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:

My only objection would be I belong to too many online groups as it is. Including a small one that I manage (for a particular penny stock).

Posted on: 2014/6/17 14:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/5/9 11:15
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:

I've owned multifamilies here for 17 years and have never seen anything like this:

Violation #02 SUBMIT TEST REPORT FOR CARBON MONOXIDE DETECTOR ALARM DEVICES

Not the CO detector was not working, they say I'm in violation for not submitting an annual report to them! And there were 5 other BS "violations" just like that about ALL the safety equipment, which was ALL in perfect working order. This smells like harassment to me.

The JCFD inspector was looking for a bribe they are one of the more corrupt agencies in JC. When my building installed a new fire alarm system it had to meet the FD department test standards. They wanted to test the alarm at 6am on Sunday and threatened to impose fines if we did not allow this. There were other things they tried to do and threatened the building with heavy fines if we did not do them. We never gave in to any of their tactics and we did not pay off the inspectors but they dragged out the inspection and testing process just to be a bunch of bastards.

Posted on: 2014/6/17 13:03

(1) 2 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017