Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
59 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 59

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Sen. Menendez among Americans banned from Russia as part of Putin retaliation for Crimea sanctions
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/1/30 21:43
Group:
Registered Users
i wonder if the very smart senator has changed his tune on syria. now it seems that assad is considerably less bad than isis...and would isis ever permit a moderate sunni regime in syria or iraq?

Posted on: 2014/8/22 13:15

Re: Sen. Menendez among Americans banned from Russia as part of Putin retaliation for Crimea sanctions
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Pebble, I found the website where JC_Man gets his information, such as his brilliant quip of "Dumbocraps."

http://www.boeinghazi.com/evidence.html

Posted on: 2014/3/22 4:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/31 3:07
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
Quote:

JC_Man wrote:
http://money.cnn.com/gallery/leadersh ... .html?iid=WBL14_lp_header

Didn't see any current US Presidents on the list - wonder why?

If you list Pope Francis as a great leader, you aren't a legitimate list if great leaders?

Number 2 on that list is Angela Merkel who has continually apologized for Putin?s behavior over the last few months.

I stopped there because you embarrassed yourself with that link.

Quote:

JC_Man wrote:
Yeah, 8 more years of pain and suffering and a wet-noodle economy - go ahead and vote for the Dumbocraps.

Remind me of when the last time a Republican was good for the economy?

Pick ANY one before Obama - they NEVER had 10% unemployment. (Now go crawl back into your hole)

Posted on: 2014/3/22 1:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JC_Man wrote:

If you list Pope Francis as a great leader, you aren't a legitimate list if great leaders?

Number 2 on that list is Angela Merkel who has continually apologized for Putin?s behavior over the last few months.

I stopped there because you embarrassed yourself with that link.

Quote:

JC_Man wrote:
Yeah, 8 more years of pain and suffering and a wet-noodle economy - go ahead and vote for the Dumbocraps.

Remind me of when the last time a Republican was good for the economy?

Posted on: 2014/3/21 23:56
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
This ban will probably extend into Russian products. So if you like Russian caviar or vodka, you better stock up.

Now that's an effective foreign policy from the Obama administration.

Posted on: 2014/3/21 22:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Why are we even spending time on this foreign issue ? This is not money well spent where the dollars can be used in "our" country. Actually this thread should be deleted it has no bearing on America.

Posted on: 2014/3/21 11:08
Get on your bikes and ride !

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/18 2:46
Group:
Registered Users
If you have any investments in Russia sell now. I was watching CNBC today and last week alone $30 billion US investment left Russia. Their market is down 20% YTD and will accelerate downward. They froze Putin's Oligarch buddies' accounts. Russia also lost all that marketing hype they made with the Olympics in matter of few weeks time afterwards.

Last week I saw 2 people with signs demonstrating by Holland Tunnel in front of Lukoil station. They had signs telling people not to support Lukoil gas which is from Russia. PA police was there and then JC police car showed up.

I prefer French Grey Goose so I am good and don't like fish eggs.

Posted on: 2014/3/21 3:57

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
This just in - I found Obama on the on the "Lead from Behind" list - #1.

Posted on: 2014/3/21 2:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
This ban will probably extend into Russian products. So if you like Russian caviar or vodka, you better stock up.

Posted on: 2014/3/21 1:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/3/21 1:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2014/3/21 1:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/7/1 9:09
From Southern JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JC_Man wrote:
JCMan8 - keep dreaming you bleeding-heart lib - the RESET button isn't working!! Obama has the spine of a jellyfish.

Fox "News" bullshit like that will put a Democrat in the Whitehouse for 8 more years.

Posted on: 2014/3/21 0:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
JCMan8 - keep dreaming you bleeding-heart lib - the RESET button isn't working!! Obama has the spine of a jellyfish.

Posted on: 2014/3/20 23:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
This is because Obama's newest sanctions have real teeth. Experts have described them as "10,000 times more hawkish on Russia than Bush ever was" and "biggest US economic act of trade war on Russia since Ronald Reagan."

I'm sure some very partisan people will have a problem with them though, just like they always do.

www.dish.andrewsullivan.com/20 ... owers-the-boom-on-russia/

Posted on: 2014/3/20 23:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Russia has no tolerance for hookers and their johns, so if you sit back and think about it, it does make sense. Little Bobby's tax-dodging private jet's range doesn't go to the former USSR.

Posted on: 2014/3/20 23:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/2/3 3:59
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
Ouch.

Posted on: 2014/3/20 21:17
I live by the river.

Sen. Menendez among Americans banned from Russia as part of Putin retaliation for Crimea sanctions
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users
Sen. Menendez among Americans banned from Russia as part of Putin retaliation for Crimea sanctions

By The Jersey Journal
March 20, 2014 at 4:46 PM

The Russian Foreign Ministry has banned a group of American officials and legislators, including U.S. Sen. Robert Menendez, a North Bergen Democrat, from visiting his country in retaliation for sanctions by the West over Moscow?s decision to annex the Crimea.

Menendez responded to Russia?s action with the following statement: "President Putin's military invasion and annexation of Crimea is brutal, totally unacceptable, and sadly returns us to a period of Cold War aggression and hostility. It doesn't have to be this way, but if standing up for the Ukrainian people, their freedom, their hard earned democracy, and sovereignty means I'm sanctioned by Putin, so be it."

Besides Menendez, chairman off the Foreign Relations Committee, other senators sanctioned were Majority Leader Harry Reid, John McCain, Mary Landrieu and Dan Coats, according to the Russian Foreign Ministry. U.S. Representatives Speaker John Boehner is also banned. White House advisers Dan Pfeiffer, Ben Rhodes and Caroline Atkinson are also on the Russian list.

Reuters news service quotes the Russian Foreign Ministry: "We have repeatedly warned that sanctions are a double-edged instrument and would hit the United States like a boomerang. There must be no doubt: We will respond adequately to every hostile thrust.?

The Russian action follows U.S. sanctions announced Monday and today by President Obama, including targeting some banks and a group of Putin?s close associates who will not be allowed in the United States. Their assets, if any in this country, will be frozen.

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... nctions.html#incart_river

Posted on: 2014/3/20 20:57

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017