Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City cops say Bayonne doctor falsely claimed she was speeding to a dying patient's bedsid
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/11/1 17:27
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

"This was really a nightmare," said Paduszynski yesterday morning, adding that she did nothing wrong, was treated roughly by police and was held 10 hours without her money or transportation.

Well, I've never been incarcerated, but I don't think when you're in there there's much room for any mode of transportation. maybe a segway or a skateboard, but probably just as quick to walk across the cell.

Also, unless it's a community holding block, I don't think there's much to buy. Maybe a prostitute had a nice scarf she had her eye on.

Posted on: 2010/3/13 20:30

Re: Jersey City cops say Bayonne doctor falsely claimed she was speeding to a dying patient's bedside
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/28 17:36
Group:
Banned
Too bad Jersey City doesn't have a Ward G.

She sounds like she'd be an excellent addition to the City Council.

Posted on: 2010/3/13 20:23

Re: Jersey City cops say Bayonne doctor falsely claimed she was speeding to a dying patient's bedside

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/3/19 21:21
Group:
Registered Users
I wonder how many times that has excuse has worked in the past when she was trying to get to her beauty salon.

Posted on: 2010/3/13 15:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/28 17:36
Group:
Banned
"I'M A DOCTOR, DAMMIT!"

Posted on: 2010/3/13 15:21

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/12 0:02
Group:
Registered Users
She should wish that it was only a nightmare & that she could wake up & shake it off.

She did nothing wrong? I guess lying is not considered wrong nowadays, among the many other things she reportedly did. By driving recklessly to get away, she put many other people in danger. That's a rather irresponsible action for a doctor. Her actions should be reviewed by the Board as I think it should be grounds for reprimand.

Posted on: 2010/3/13 15:17

Jersey City cops say Bayonne doctor falsely claimed she was speeding to a dying patient's bedside
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/5/11 21:45
Group:
Registered Users
Doctor or no doctor, she isn't above the law. What an awesome Jersey City police officer!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

DR. GRACE PADUSZYNSKI
A Bayonne doctor pulled over in Jersey City Thursday was arrested when she struck a cop with her Mercedes after lying about being on her way to a life-and-death emergency at Bayonne Medical Center, authorities said.

Dr. Grace Paduszynski, 52, of West 26th Street, was arrested at 2:27 p.m. at Pavonia and Baldwin avenues and charged with assault by auto, resisting arrest, eluding police and obstructing a government function, reports said.

Officers at the intersection saw Paduszynski's 2006 black C280 speeding eastbound in the westbound lanes of Pavonia Avenue Thursday and stopped it, but she refused to hand over her paperwork, saying "I am a doctor on an emergency. My patient is dying. (I have to) go to Bayonne hospital," reports said.

The officer repeatedly asked Paduszynski for her paperwork, but she refused, and then grabbed her stethoscope, saying "Look, I'm a doctor, you have to let me go!" reports said.

When the officer asked for the paperwork again the doctor refused and drove away in a "reckless manner," striking the officer with the rear portion of her luxury car, reports said.

But Paduszynski was slowed by traffic and the officer ran to the Mercedes and ordered her several times to put the vehicle in park and remove the keys, reports said. The doctor responded, saying she was sorry and "I need to respond to the hospital. My patient is dying," reports said.
Paduszynski hit the gas again, but while the car was moving the officer opened the passenger side door, reached in and put the car in park, reports said.

The doctor then refused to get out of the vehicle and she smacked the officer's hand as he tried to undo her seat belt and blocked the officer from releasing the seat belt lock, report said.

Finally, the officer removed Paduszynski from the car and placed her under arrest, reports said. At the precinct, officers were about to call the BMC to check on Paduszynski's story when she admitted she "was not going to the hospital, but in fact just needed to go see her patients," reports said.

"This was really a nightmare," said Paduszynski yesterday morning, adding that she did nothing wrong, was treated roughly by police and was held 10 hours without her money or transportation.

She said she did not want to comment further because she had not talked to her lawyer.

Paduszynski, whose office is also on West 26th Street, was additionally issued motor vehicle summonses for reckless driving, crossing the yellow lines and making an improper lane change, reports said.

Bayonne Medical Center spokeswoman Allison Miller said: "The incident involving Dr. Grace Paduszynski was just brought to our attention. Bayonne Medical Center and the medical staff officials will be meeting with Dr. Paduszynski and taking the necessary and appropriate actions." Miller said Paduszynski does not work at the hospital, but she has medical privileges there, meaning her patients are treated there.

Posted on: 2010/3/13 13:41

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017