Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
123 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 123

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Drug dealer Peter Atkinson, 48, of Grove Street, threatens employees at Spencer's in Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/1/7 4:11
Group:
Registered Users
This guy is very well known in the area with the street name "Wally"......Virtually every merchant in the area knows this piece of work as do the police. He has a "boosting route" and has hit everyone from the mall pet store to Target. He has been arrested at the A&P for stealing shrimp and put his hands on an employee there. He has threatened to kick my a$$ on a number of occasions and has always backed down...probably because he knows that am able to hurt him very bad. He acts crazy but is not as crazy as he acts. One of the real reasons he went to prison recently is because he threatened a police officer. Basically he is a cockroach that has been tolerated for entirely too long.

Posted on: 2010/9/27 22:16
I'm not perfect.....but I'm not all bad either.

Re: Drug dealer Peter Atkinson, 48, of Grove Street, threatens employees at Spencer's in Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Drug distribution sure sounds like drug dealer to me and once convicted, you should be referred to the crime you're guilty of.

What I see as the biggest crime in this news article, is the little time this ass-wipe spent in prison....it might have taken the same amount of time for cops to investigate and legally convict this ass-wipe....not forgetting the resources, manpower and taxpayers money paying for it all, including the hardship and community cost his drugs created.

Our Judges need a reality check and sentence times should be fixed with Judges simply providing a guilty or not guilty ruling.

Posted on: 2010/9/27 21:55
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Well technically the paper labeled him a dealer because of previous offenses from two years ago, which isn't that defamation? lol But seriously, maybe he changed careers

Posted on: 2010/9/27 18:36

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/23 12:49
Group:
Registered Users
A drug dealer couldn't afford two Halloween costumes? What is today's drug market coming to?

Posted on: 2010/9/27 15:45

Drug dealer Peter Atkinson, 48, of Grove Street, threatens employees at Spencer's in Newport Mall
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Accused Halloween heister caught

Monday, September 27, 2010

A Jersey City drug dealer is accused of threatening employees at a novelty shop at the Newport Centre Mall in Jersey City with a box cutter after they caught him trying to shoplift Halloween costumes on Friday, reports said.

After the 2:55 p.m. incident at Spencer's, Peter Atkinson, 48, of Grove Street, was chased through the mall and out into the parking lot by police before being arrested on robbery charges at Ninth Street and Manila Avenue, reports said.

The manager at Spencer's told police he saw Atkinson stuff two Halloween costumes worth a total of $79 into his duffel bag when he and two other employees confronted him, reports said.

Atkinson threw one of the costumes on the counter and asked if he could leave but the manager told him mall security was on the way, reports said.

The manager said that is when Atkinson took out a box cutter and started waving it at store workers while yelling "Get out of my way," reports said.

Mall security chased Atkinson through the shopping center and police joined the chase, reports said.

Atkinson was in prison from Jan. 7, 2005 to Sept. 12, 2005 and again from July 27, 2007 to May 31, 2008 on two convictions of drug distribution, according to records.

MICHAELANGELO CONTE

Posted on: 2010/9/27 15:00

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017