Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
29 user(s) are online (20 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 2
Guests: 27

Yvonne, terrencemcd, more...




Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users




« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 57 »


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1172
Offline
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Wait. All the libs claimed Comey was in bed with Trump. How can this be?


Maybe because with his latest accusation (Obama wiretapping Trump Tower) Trump has gone off the deep end (to a greater extent than anyone thought conceivable)?

Trump has the best intelligence at his disposal and ignores it, instead relying on Fox & Friends, anonymous twitter posts and alt-right news blogs. It must be insulting for intelligence analysts at the FBI, CIA and NSA.



Yes... what is it with Presidents who ignore their professional intelligence advisers. Who exactly told Obama that ISIS was just "a JV Team" in the wide world of terrorism.

If congress deep dives Trump's claim, it will be discovered that one of the 15+ intelligence agencies did in fact over step their surveillance authority and break the law. The system is just too ripe for that abuse.

And given that Hillary will be the next president, what is the risk that this illegality will ever be discovered?

Posted on: 3/6 16:19
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/3/22 18:36
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 224
Offline
Not to digress, but I thought in the interests of all of you who keep track of such things, this tread is on a pace to have 76k+ comments in 4 years... all by a handful of people. And if DJT manages to swing 12 years (by ruling the 22nd amendment fake?), there will be 230k+ posts. Thanks for the entertainment.

Posted on: 3/6 13:40
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/17 23:58
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 722
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Obama is a real piece of crap, who wants to see this country torn apart. He's been leading the effort to impeach Trump, because he's a raging narcissist (far more than Trump) who only cares about his "legacy."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... -moves-Kaloroma-home.html


Thank you Comrade JCMan8! You are TRUE PATRIOT! Good work follow my advice! Yes true - Trump not narcissist, Obama narcissist!

Quote:

SOS wrote:

SS Trump ship sinking! What to do?
-Blame on Obama
-Blame on Hillary
-Mention isolated examples of minority or immigrants doing bad things
-Continue to spread fake new stories!
-And most important - use Muslims and immigrants as scapegoats!

Posted on: 3/6 12:00
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/4/2 7:56
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 717
Offline
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Wait. All the libs claimed Comey was in bed with Trump. How can this be?


The world is bound to be confusing for people who take shortcuts, think in absolutes, and insist on using stereotypes.

Posted on: 3/6 11:50
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/16 23:05
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 554
Offline
He isn't that stupid. Thin skinned maybe but not stupid. He won the election on a slanted field. I bet there is truth to this. Whether he can prove it is another matter. Obama's own website indicates he is raising money to fund Trump protesting groups. Is it so inconceivable that he would wire tap? Something is leaking and based on the response from the press and then left on his appointments I doubt it's any of his cabinet.

Posted on: 3/6 11:41
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/17 23:58
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 722
Offline
Quote:

135jc wrote:
Wait. All the libs claimed Comey was in bed with Trump. How can this be?


Maybe because with his latest accusation (Obama wiretapping Trump Tower) Trump has gone off the deep end (to a greater extent than anyone thought conceivable)?

Trump has the best intelligence at his disposal and ignores it, instead relying on Fox & Friends, anonymous twitter posts and alt-right news blogs. It must be insulting for intelligence analysts at the FBI, CIA and NSA.

Posted on: 3/6 11:31
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/7/16 23:05
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 554
Offline
Wait. All the libs claimed Comey was in bed with Trump. How can this be?

Posted on: 3/6 10:28
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/9/17 23:58
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 722
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Interesting interview.. buried in the middle is Clapper's clear statement that the multi-intelligence agency investigation DID NOT FIND ANY evidence of collusion between Trump/Russia with regard to stealing or influencing the presidential election.

So why does the Left perpetuate "The Big Lie" that Trump and Putin stole the election?

Also despite the convenient and misleading NBC Denial Headline... Clapper backpedals from the denial statement. He starts with an out right denial of any FISA order, then when asked specifically about Trump Tower bugging, he says not to my knowledge and he hopes he would be informed of such activity?

Then he says that he can not speak for any other authorized government agencies?

So the facts are this, Trump is cleared of colluding with Putin by the Obama DOJ and 15 other US intelligence agencies. The Russians or some proxy are caught hacking Hillary and the DNC.

In response Obama applies sanctions, closes known Russian Spy facilities in the US and expels dozens of "Russian Diplomats".

And currently because of selective leaks, the Trump Admin people are being smeared by innuendo ONLY because they spoke to Russians. There is no evidence (recorded conversations) that anything illegal was discussed, because they have all ready been cleared by Clapper and the Report.

I am very confused at this point why there have to be congressional hearings..... for what? I think the democrats need to be very careful with this one.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/polit ... retap-trump-tower-n729261



Russia mystery threatens to consume Washington

By Stephen Collinson, CNN
Updated 6:36 AM ET, Mon March 6, 2017

(CNN)The mystery over Donald Trump and Russia is taking a corrosive hold on his presidency, sowing accusations and hysteria that threaten to overwhelm his White House and drain his personal credibility.

Washington has become a hall of mirrors, where it's impossible to distinguish between rumor and fact as conspiracy theories and partisan paroxysms rage -- all arising from an alleged Russian spy plot to sway last year's election that is now clouding the new administration.
The White House is finding it impossible to put to rest claims it has improper ties to Russia. Often, President Trump himself reignites the drama — apparently to his detriment — as with his sensational claim Saturday that his predecessor Barack Obama tapped his phones.
Congress meanwhile is becoming consumed by gossip and hearsay, while a drip, drip, drip of disclosures about Trump world's contacts with Russian officials feed blockbuster news stories.
It is becoming increasingly clear that the intrigue over Russia, the election, and the new administration is deepening, and has the potential to distract the White House and the machinery of the US government for months.

Furthermore, ethical, political and personality dynamics at play at the top of the administration and incentives for Trump's enemies to prolong the sense of scandal are complicating the White House's effort to move on.

Only one thing is clear in the fog of accusations and allegations: If the goal of Russia's alleged intelligence swoop was to pit Washington's centers of power against one another, to foment political chaos and to cast doubt on the functioning of US democracy itself, it is working better than anyone in Moscow can have hoped.
"We are in the midst of a civilization-warping crisis of public trust," Republican Sen. Ben Sasse said in a statement on Saturday.

Questions clouding the White House essentially revolve around extensive meetings between prominent Russian officials and members of the Trump orbit and whether there was collusion between them at a time when US intelligence agencies assessed the Kremlin was trying to interfere in the election.

As it stands, an FBI probe into whether such contacts were improper is underway. Several congressional investigations into hacking operations designed to influence the election are also being conducted.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions announces his recusal.
Attorney General Jeff Sessions announces his recusal.
In the latest developments, the position of Attorney General Jeff Sessions has been called into question after he recused himself from oversight duties after failing to disclose to Congress two contacts with the Russian ambassador.

The White House spokesman Sean Spicer insists that there is "no there, there" in the Russia intrigue.

But the conduct of the President himself often undercuts that message. Some observers have noted that while there may be nothing nefarious going on, the President often acts in a way that suggests there is.
For instance, the White House call Sunday for an investigation into "reports" that Obama ordered wire taps on Trump appeared to be a classic attempt to blur the issue and to distract attention from accusations against the President or the political blowback of the Sessions recusal.

But his claims seem likely to give the controversy new legs.
"He just put another quarter in the conspiracy parking meter, they have extended this story for a week, two weeks," former House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said on CNN's "State of the Union" Sunday.

The credibility of the President's statements on the issue is also eroding.
"Russia is a ruse, I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge, no person that I deal with does," Trump said during his news conference on February 16.
But since then, details have emerged of repeated meetings between Trump aides and Russian officials, casting doubt on the president's words.

As well as the two Sessions meetings with Ambassador Sergey Kislyak during the campaign, it emerged this week that the President's son-in-law Jared Kushner and his first national security adviser Michael Flynn, who had to resign after not being truthful about phone calls with the ambassador also had talks with Kislyak in December at Trump Tower. Others associated with the Trump campaign including J.D. Gordon, Walid Phares and Carter Page have also disclosed meetings with the Russians.

Of course, just the fact that the meetings occurred do not mean that anything inappropriate was going on. But the fact Trump officials continued to meet the Russians while an alleged Russian espionage plot was public knowledge is raising questions about their nature.
White House unlikely to shake off drama
There are at least six reasons why the White House is unlikely to be able to shake off the Russian drama in the short term.
The first possibility is the most serious: that the rumors are true and the administration was the target of a Russian espionage operation.
It would not be surprising. After all, Russia is also reported to have tried to influence other key moments in Western democracy — like the forthcoming French and German elections for instance.

CNN reporting meanwhile revealed earlier this year that US intelligence agencies presented Trump with evidence that Russian spy services tried to compromise him. The previous Obama administration issued an unclassified report alleging that hackers linked to Russian intelligence hacked servers belonging to the Democratic Party and the Hillary Clinton campaign in an operation intended to boost Trump's electoral hopes.

A second reason why questions about Russia will linger is because what some observers see as Trump's odd fixation with Moscow raises constant questions about his motives.
Former Obama administration national security adviser Tom Donilon told CNN's Fareed Zakaria on Sunday that the root of the issue was "an approach to Russia which has been uncritical, a refusal to criticize Vladimir Putin personally and a refusal to underscore a number of the steps the Russians have taken really in what has been a pattern of active hostility towards the United States."
"It really has been unexplained, there never has been a presentation on this," said Donilon.

Democrats are not alone in their puzzlement.
"I can't figure out why the administration is taking the position on Russia that it is," said Kori Schake, a former Bush administration Pentagon official.


"It doesn't make sense to me for all sorts of reasons," Schake said. "The obduracy with which they are committed to it. The kind of weird connections and weird answers that they keep giving. Something doesn't feel right."
It also seems curious how many of Trump's comments about Russia seem to line up with Russian foreign policy goals.
During his campaign, Trump slighted NATO and suggested he could lift sanctions on Russia and recognize its grab of Crimea from Ukraine. He called on Russia to release Hillary Clinton's emails, and cast doubt on US intelligence agency assessments that Moscow hacked her servers.
Trump's personality gives oxygen to story
The President's unique personality also appears at times to be exacerbating the sense of crisis being fostered in Washington.
In theory, he could flush away questions about whether undeclared links with Russia are influencing his attitude to Moscow by releasing his tax returns.

His refusal to do so gives oxygen to claims that he has some secret business or creditor relationships with Russia that compromise him.
Trump's praise for Putin and vows to revive relations with Moscow exposed him to fierce criticism during the campaign. A decision to walk back that position could be humiliating.
Another reason why the Russian story will fester is because there appear to be ideological similarities between foreign policy priorities of some top Trump aides and those in power in Moscow.
If Russia represents a populist, nationalistic strain of geopolitical thought in conflict with a more globalist, Western interpretation of international relations, it seems to have fellow travelers in the White House.

Russian hostility to Western institutions like the European Union seems mirrored by Trump aides like Stephen Bannon, for instance, who has laid out a deeply nationalistic vision for the administration.
That aside, it's also clear that the way the White House has handled the drum beat of accusations about Russia has suggested a new administration may not yet be up to the job of navigating treacherous Washington.

The White House has often seemed unable to coordinate its damage limitation and coordination efforts.
Both Trump and Spicer said last week Sessions didn't need to recuse himself. But within hours, he did just that, raising questions about the level of coordination within the administration.
Some observers have also meanwhile wondered why the White House does not simply list all the meetings top Trump aides have held with Russians to avoid the damaging litany of disclosures.
Inside the White House and among Trump supporters outside, there is a strong belief that the President is the victim of an orchestrated campaign of leaks to undermine his authority and discredit his election victory.
The President himself claimed there was a "witch hunt" against him last week.

Given his feud with the intelligence agencies since he won the election, it's not farfetched to think that disgruntled spy sources sense an opportunity to hurt the President by cooperating with journalists.
There's also a final reason why the Russia scandal is not going to end any time soon.

Democrats have a clear political incentive to prolong a situation which is helping to unify them, to slow Trump's agenda by bogging the White House down with investigations and to present the President in a scary light.

Posted on: 3/6 9:06
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1172
Offline
Interesting interview.. buried in the middle is Clapper's clear statement that the multi-intelligence agency investigation DID NOT FIND ANY evidence of collusion between Trump/Russia with regard to stealing or influencing the presidential election.

So why does the Left perpetuate "The Big Lie" that Trump and Putin stole the election?

Also despite the convenient and misleading NBC Denial Headline... Clapper backpedals from the denial statement. He starts with an out right denial of any FISA order, then when asked specifically about Trump Tower bugging, he says not to my knowledge and he hopes he would be informed of such activity?

Then he says that he can not speak for any other authorized government agencies?

So the facts are this, Trump is cleared of colluding with Putin by the Obama DOJ and 15 other US intelligence agencies. The Russians or some proxy are caught hacking Hillary and the DNC.

In response Obama applies sanctions, closes known Russian Spy facilities in the US and expels dozens of "Russian Diplomats".

And currently because of selective leaks, the Trump Admin people are being smeared by innuendo ONLY because they spoke to Russians. There is no evidence (recorded conversations) that anything illegal was discussed, because they have all ready been cleared by Clapper and the Report.

I am very confused at this point why there have to be congressional hearings..... for what? I think the democrats need to be very careful with this one.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/polit ... retap-trump-tower-n729261

Posted on: 3/5 19:07
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/9/29 2:09
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 512
Offline

Um have you looked at the history of that part of the US? If you do then you know that you have it all wrong.

Quote:

MDM wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
showing illegals that trump's wall is meaningless/useless.


Much of the border fencing (where it exists) is a joke and has been a joke. One of the most infamous examples: https://youtu.be/Qdc-kv7nzaU

What has been proposed is a double or triple layer barrier. However, any barrier system will have to be monitored / patrolled to be effective. Without a security detail and wall, fence, or other barrier (short of mine fields) will just slow invaders down.

Where a barrier with a security detail has been used (i.e. Israel & Hungary) the barriers have reduced the numbers of invaders significantly (granted.. not 100%).

This barrier has to be built. As it stands now, the US has ceded territory to the criminal element South of the border. The only reason it hasn't been done is because of the various powers that be that benefit from open borders (cheap compliant labor, future voters).

Posted on: 3/4 15:48
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1172
Offline
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
sicko is now accusing obama of wiretapping his phones. the president can not order wiretaps


Of course the president can order wiretaps... there is a whole documented legal process as part of the Patriot Act that needs to be followed by his AG and the DOJ.

Obama directed as a final act and promise to the American people that he would expedite the investigation of the Russian hacking. Part of that process could be legal wiretaps. Do you think Obama just decided to put new sanctions on the Russians without evidence they hacked HRC and the DNC?

The reason the leaks are happening now is because the information collected during the investigation was intentionally not marked as classified / top secret so virtually any person with minimal clearance can leak with no risk to prosecution.

There is no smoking gun conversation..... instead the corrupt media only reports that phone calls took place... ooohhhh scary,,, but they purposely leave out what was discussed, because at this moment, there is no evidence of collusion to steal the election.

Innuendo and smearing is more important than facts. in the progressive's kangaroo court of public opinion.
there is a process for getting wiretaps...if it was part of an ongoing investigation, then the jsutice dept/fbi would have initiated wiretap proceedings..not obama


Thanks for confirming what I said in my first sentence... Here let me try this again... How do you suppose the intelligence community that leaked the story about Flynn's Russian Phone Call knew that he made the call??? Obama/WH told the AG/ DOJ to start the investigation. We know this because Obama told the American people he initiated an investigation during speech.

Posted on: 3/4 14:57
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2011/11/30 7:46
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1727
Offline
Trump is trying to cut $1.3 bil from the Coast Guard budget.

Hmm.. how can you say you're tough on border security and then cut resources from the Coast Guard?

The Coast Guard is facing $1.3 billion in cuts in the Trump administration's fiscal 2018 budget guidance, a move that will "severely undermine U.S. national security," according to one GOP lawmaker.

Rep. Duncan Hunter, R-Calif., sent a letter to President Trump on Thursday to say that the cut to the Coast Guard "egregiously conflicts with your stated goal to strengthen national security.

"These proposed cuts, should they proceed, will guarantee negative consequences," Hunter wrote. "Undoubtedly, America would be less safe based on the suggested recommendations of career bureaucrats positioned within OMB."


http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/tru ... ast-guard/article/2616285

Posted on: 3/4 13:41
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2838
Offline
Obama is a real piece of crap, who wants to see this country torn apart. He's been leading the effort to impeach Trump, because he's a raging narcissist (far more than Trump) who only cares about his "legacy."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/artic ... -moves-Kaloroma-home.html

Posted on: 3/4 12:39
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Newbie
Newbie


Hide User information
Joined:
2008/9/7 20:02
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 17
Offline
So many of these issue are a distraction, a smokescreen to distract people from other, more dangerous things. Like today's wiretapping nonsense from Trump....a big, bright, shiny bauble designed to throw everyone off the stench of Russia and other various and sundry illegalities of the New Regime. Don't fall for it.

Posted on: 3/4 12:31
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/13 21:38
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3245
Offline
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
sicko is now accusing obama of wiretapping his phones. the president can not order wiretaps


Of course the president can order wiretaps... there is a whole documented legal process as part of the Patriot Act that needs to be followed by his AG and the DOJ.

Obama directed as a final act and promise to the American people that he would expedite the investigation of the Russian hacking. Part of that process could be legal wiretaps. Do you think Obama just decided to put new sanctions on the Russians without evidence they hacked HRC and the DNC?

The reason the leaks are happening now is because the information collected during the investigation was intentionally not marked as classified / top secret so virtually any person with minimal clearance can leak with no risk to prosecution.

There is no smoking gun conversation..... instead the corrupt media only reports that phone calls took place... ooohhhh scary,,, but they purposely leave out what was discussed, because at this moment, there is no evidence of collusion to steal the election.

Innuendo and smearing is more important than facts. in the progressive's kangaroo court of public opinion.
there is a process for getting wiretaps...if it was part of an ongoing investigation, then the jsutice dept/fbi would have initiated wiretap proceedings..not obama

Posted on: 3/4 12:29
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1172
Offline
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
sicko is now accusing obama of wiretapping his phones. the president can not order wiretaps


Of course the president can order wiretaps... there is a whole documented legal process as part of the Patriot Act that needs to be followed by his AG and the DOJ.

Obama directed as a final act and promise to the American people that he would expedite the investigation of the Russian hacking. Part of that process could be legal wiretaps. Do you think Obama just decided to put new sanctions on the Russians without evidence they hacked HRC and the DNC?

The reason the leaks are happening now is because the information collected during the investigation was intentionally not marked as classified / top secret so virtually any person with minimal clearance can leak with no risk to prosecution.

There is no smoking gun conversation..... instead the corrupt media only reports that phone calls took place... ooohhhh scary,,, but they purposely leave out what was discussed, because at this moment, there is no evidence of collusion to steal the election.

Innuendo and smearing is more important than facts. in the progressive's kangaroo court of public opinion.

Posted on: 3/4 11:51
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/13 21:38
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3245
Offline
sicko is now accusing obama of wiretapping his phones. the president can not order wiretaps

Posted on: 3/4 11:23
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2010/7/9 7:16
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2036
Offline
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
showing illegals that trump's wall is meaningless/useless.


Much of the border fencing (where it exists) is a joke and has been a joke. One of the most infamous examples: https://youtu.be/Qdc-kv7nzaU

What has been proposed is a double or triple layer barrier. However, any barrier system will have to be monitored / patrolled to be effective. Without a security detail and wall, fence, or other barrier (short of mine fields) will just slow invaders down.

Where a barrier with a security detail has been used (i.e. Israel & Hungary) the barriers have reduced the numbers of invaders significantly (granted.. not 100%).

This barrier has to be built. As it stands now, the US has ceded territory to the criminal element South of the border. The only reason it hasn't been done is because of the various powers that be that benefit from open borders (cheap compliant labor, future voters).

Posted on: 3/4 9:56
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1172
Offline
Apparently this guy didn't realize that commonly accepted sexual assault of children in Kashmir is a no-no in the United States.

No comment from Senator Chuck Schumer's office who expedited his visa through the travel ban. The guy is lucky there were a couple of misguided progressives up there to bail him out.

Oddly enough, no comment on how the victim is doing, though we know the perp is very distraught.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/i ... ml?utm_term=.38cdb4741b80


http://www.adirondackdailyenterprise. ... sted-eventually-released/



Posted on: 3/4 8:14
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2009/5/12 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 1172
Offline
Quote:

hero69 wrote:
what is up with that mexican lawmaker climbing over the wall between the us and mexico. he needs to be extradited to the us for showing illegals that trump's wall is meaningless/useless.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/03/america ... awmaker-border-wall-trnd/



There will be a vigil today to show support for the "immigrants" who make up a significant portion of the M-13 Social Club. We stand in solidarity with our misunderstood brothers wrongfully imprisoned in Houston and Long Island NY.

We demand that open borders policy be maintained so as to ensure the membership of our club increases as a direct response to the police and the culturally insensitive legal system that oppresses these misunderstood youths who come to America as victims of the violence in their own country.


https://www.nytimes.com/2016/10/03/nyr ... igration-debate.html?_r=0

http://www.khou.com/news/crime/2-alle ... rder-kidnapping/418343605

Posted on: 3/4 7:36
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2004/11/13 21:38
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 3245
Offline
what is up with that mexican lawmaker climbing over the wall between the us and mexico. he needs to be extradited to the us for showing illegals that trump's wall is meaningless/useless.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/03/03/america ... awmaker-border-wall-trnd/

Posted on: 3/3 19:55
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2838
Offline
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
I'll leave the story of the typical Trump supporter right here.

http://myfox8.com/2017/03/03/nc-man-a ... ive-in-trump-country-now/


One point for you, over 30 for me. Which ones are the "isolated incidents" again?


But how many points do we get for Pence being a total hypocrite and riling up loons like you over Hilary's emails while he did the exact same thing and got hacked?


This was another of your silly deflections, because you've been nailed dead to rights on the "hate crimes" thing.

It's also completely incorrect, which is what I expect from you. Even the very liberal Washington Post (which has a ridiculous "Democracy Dies in Darkness" header) debunked this bit of fake news you've tried to disseminate as a distraction.

Why Mike Pence’s private email account is way different from Hillary Clinton’s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... s/?utm_term=.be30ff088e0d

Hint, things like this are why you guys keep losing. No points for you!


That article didn't debunk anything. Did someone tell you it did and you're just repeating that fact to make it true?


You incorrectly stated that Pence did "the exact same thing" as Hillary. Even a 5 year old can read the article, which discusses the many differences between them.

Such as Pence followed the law while Hillary didn't. It was legal for a government employee to have a private email but illegal for Hillary to set up her own server.

And Pence used his work email for work (along with some work stuff on his personal account), while Hillary didn't bother using a work email because she wanted to hide everything on her illegal private server.

And Pence archived everything on his personal account (which is why this is even a story), while Hillary, after receiving a Congressional subpoena, deleted over 30,000 emails from her illegal private server.

I would go on, but since you seem to have trouble reading, I don't think there's much point. The linked article gets into detail. Rough day for you, buddy.


Awww look at you getting all frazzled and worked up over a simple story!


Lol, that's what I thought.

Posted on: 3/3 18:58
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/8/25 15:18
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 231
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
I'll leave the story of the typical Trump supporter right here.

http://myfox8.com/2017/03/03/nc-man-a ... ive-in-trump-country-now/


One point for you, over 30 for me. Which ones are the "isolated incidents" again?


But how many points do we get for Pence being a total hypocrite and riling up loons like you over Hilary's emails while he did the exact same thing and got hacked?


This was another of your silly deflections, because you've been nailed dead to rights on the "hate crimes" thing.

It's also completely incorrect, which is what I expect from you. Even the very liberal Washington Post (which has a ridiculous "Democracy Dies in Darkness" header) debunked this bit of fake news you've tried to disseminate as a distraction.

Why Mike Pence’s private email account is way different from Hillary Clinton’s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... s/?utm_term=.be30ff088e0d

Hint, things like this are why you guys keep losing. No points for you!


That article didn't debunk anything. Did someone tell you it did and you're just repeating that fact to make it true?


You incorrectly stated that Pence did "the exact same thing" as Hillary. Even a 5 year old can read the article, which discusses the many differences between them.

Such as Pence followed the law while Hillary didn't. It was legal for a government employee to have a private email but illegal for Hillary to set up her own server.

And Pence used his work email for work (along with some work stuff on his personal account), while Hillary didn't bother using a work email because she wanted to hide everything on her illegal private server.

And Pence archived everything on his personal account (which is why this is even a story), while Hillary, after receiving a Congressional subpoena, deleted over 30,000 emails from her illegal private server.

I would go on, but since you seem to have trouble reading, I don't think there's much point. The linked article gets into detail. Rough day for you, buddy.


Awww look at you getting all frazzled and worked up over a simple story!

Posted on: 3/3 18:45
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2838
Offline
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
I'll leave the story of the typical Trump supporter right here.

http://myfox8.com/2017/03/03/nc-man-a ... ive-in-trump-country-now/


One point for you, over 30 for me. Which ones are the "isolated incidents" again?


But how many points do we get for Pence being a total hypocrite and riling up loons like you over Hilary's emails while he did the exact same thing and got hacked?


This was another of your silly deflections, because you've been nailed dead to rights on the "hate crimes" thing.

It's also completely incorrect, which is what I expect from you. Even the very liberal Washington Post (which has a ridiculous "Democracy Dies in Darkness" header) debunked this bit of fake news you've tried to disseminate as a distraction.

Why Mike Pence’s private email account is way different from Hillary Clinton’s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... s/?utm_term=.be30ff088e0d

Hint, things like this are why you guys keep losing. No points for you!


That article didn't debunk anything. Did someone tell you it did and you're just repeating that fact to make it true?


You incorrectly stated that Pence did "the exact same thing" as Hillary. Even a 5 year old can read the article, which discusses the many differences between them.

Such as Pence followed the law while Hillary didn't. It was legal for a government employee to have a private email but illegal for Hillary to set up her own server.

And Pence used his work email for work (along with some work stuff on his personal account), while Hillary didn't bother using a work email because she wanted to hide everything on her illegal private server.

And Pence archived everything on his personal account (which is why this is even a story), while Hillary, after receiving a Congressional subpoena, deleted over 30,000 emails from her illegal private server.

I would go on, but since you seem to have trouble reading, I don't think there's much point. The linked article gets into detail. Rough day for you, buddy.

Posted on: 3/3 17:54
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/8/25 15:18
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 231
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
I'll leave the story of the typical Trump supporter right here.

http://myfox8.com/2017/03/03/nc-man-a ... ive-in-trump-country-now/


One point for you, over 30 for me. Which ones are the "isolated incidents" again?


But how many points do we get for Pence being a total hypocrite and riling up loons like you over Hilary's emails while he did the exact same thing and got hacked?


This was another of your silly deflections, because you've been nailed dead to rights on the "hate crimes" thing.

It's also completely incorrect, which is what I expect from you. Even the very liberal Washington Post (which has a ridiculous "Democracy Dies in Darkness" header) debunked this bit of fake news you've tried to disseminate as a distraction.

Why Mike Pence’s private email account is way different from Hillary Clinton’s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... s/?utm_term=.be30ff088e0d

Hint, things like this are why you guys keep losing. No points for you!


That article didn't debunk anything. Did someone tell you it did and you're just repeating that fact to make it true?

Posted on: 3/3 17:48
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2838
Offline
Quote:

TonyTwoPoops wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
I'll leave the story of the typical Trump supporter right here.

http://myfox8.com/2017/03/03/nc-man-a ... ive-in-trump-country-now/


One point for you, over 30 for me. Which ones are the "isolated incidents" again?


But how many points do we get for Pence being a total hypocrite and riling up loons like you over Hilary's emails while he did the exact same thing and got hacked?


This was another of your silly deflections, because you've been nailed dead to rights on the "hate crimes" thing.

It's also completely incorrect, which is what I expect from you. Even the very liberal Washington Post (which has a ridiculous "Democracy Dies in Darkness" header) debunked this bit of fake news you've tried to disseminate as a distraction.

Why Mike Pence’s private email account is way different from Hillary Clinton’s

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/th ... s/?utm_term=.be30ff088e0d

Hint, things like this are why you guys keep losing. No points for you!

Posted on: 3/3 17:36
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/8/25 15:18
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 231
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
I'll leave the story of the typical Trump supporter right here.

http://myfox8.com/2017/03/03/nc-man-a ... ive-in-trump-country-now/


One point for you, over 30 for me. Which ones are the "isolated incidents" again?


But how many points do we get for Pence being a total hypocrite and riling up loons like you over Hilary's emails while he did the exact same thing and got hacked?

Posted on: 3/3 17:28
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2838
Offline
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
I'll leave the story of the typical Trump supporter right here.

http://myfox8.com/2017/03/03/nc-man-a ... ive-in-trump-country-now/


One point for you, over 30 for me. Which ones are the "isolated incidents" again?

Posted on: 3/3 17:02
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2012/11/10 15:38
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 2838
Offline
Third Street Hats, you seem to think making an ad hominem attack on the source somehow means that these liberals weren't caught red-handed perpetuating fake hate crimes.

Many of the "hate crimes" mainstream media organizations like the New York Times hype up (like their This Week In Hate section), were never reported to the police to begin with. Didn't stop these organizations from falsely pretending there was some rash of actual hate crimes. While some probably were committed by Trump supporters, I think these were the isolated incidents, considering far more liberals have been caught red-handed.

I'll link to some more articles compiling fake hate crimes committed by liberals. I'm sure you will take the intellectually lazy approach of just blaming the website, but each fake hate crime is well documented by reliable sources in the link:

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governme ... ost-election-hate-hoaxes/

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/12/21/ ... urn-out-to-be-hoaxes.html

And I will repeat the main point: liberals and the mass media have tried to smear Trump by insinuating that his supporters are committing hate crimes. In reality, most of these have either been outright made up by the "victim," or committed by a die-hard liberal. I look forward to seeing more liberals get arrested for their acts.

Posted on: 3/3 16:59
Print Top


Re: Trump Our New President
Home away from home
Home away from home


Hide User information
Joined:
2014/8/19 12:35
From the village
Group:
Registered Users
Posts: 188
Offline
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
SOS, cute deflection but more than 30 "hate crimes" supposedly committed by Trump supporters were found to have been caused by liberals in the 2 month period from Electiom Day to December 31, 2016 alone.

http://lidblog.com/top-30-fake-hate-crimes/

FAR from isolated incidents, liberals are the primary perpetrators.

Like I said, I look forward to seeing more liberals get arrested!


Great article.

The first few items on the list reference hate crime "stories" shared on Facebook, not reported by actual news organizations. There are also two or three items on the list that reference what we can assume are white, conservative Trump supporters who attempted to frame the Black Lives Matter movement.

While I don't doubt that there are plenty of stupid people out there who are more than capable of committing the acts mentioned, there is a great sense of irony that you seem to be missing. This is exactly where the concept of "fake news" comes from that the president has co-opted to label unflattering, but factually accurate articles from proper journalists.

"Fake news" are the stories and sensational tabloid articles, very much in line with what LidBlog generates, that are shared via social media and get perpetuated through the groupthink mentality enabled by the algorithms driving your Facebook feed.

This benefits no one and dumbs down the general populace on both sides such that they don't bother to vet or validate anything they read. It is lowest common denominator nonsense that preys on our most basic psychology in confirmation bias.

For anyone interested, Lidblog.com, the source cited here, is behind such objective journalism as:

A Leader of Upcoming Anti-Trump Protest is Palestinian Terrorist- Killer of 2 Students

Tucker Carlson DESTROYS Bill Nye (Who’s Not Really A Science Guy)

Don Lemon: CNN’s Proof That You Can’t Fix Stupid

122 Obama Lies That Mainstream Media Mostly Ignored (About 25% Of His Total)

The Preacher Who Obama Almost Blamed For Benghazi Attack

President Trump Is NOT An Anti-Semite (But Obama May Be One)

Posted on: 3/3 16:18
Print Top




« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 57 »




[Advanced Search]





Login
Username:

Password:

remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017