Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
158 user(s) are online (129 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 158

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 ... 41 »

Re: Chris Christie 'Suspiciously Connected' To Revenge Traffic Jam
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Wow I recall the weeks maybe months of coverage about Zimmer having the smoking gun against the Christie administration. It turned out to be BS. I wonder if MSNBC will devote weeks to the Feds findings?

From nj.com post:
Quote:
Another Dem fibber.....except in this case she didn?t destroy her paperwork.

Feds close inquiry into Zimmer's allegations against Christie administration

http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... my_claims_against_ch.html

Can/will the Feds go after Zimmer for making things up?

Posted on: 2015/5/4 0:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Rorschach wrote:
Quote:

borisp wrote:
P.S. Rorschach, do you actually know what "suck up" means? Did you fail to find a pejorative that would be applicable and decided to use a random one?

Yes boris, I know what suck-up means. While there is no way to know whether Monroe has benefited from Christie the Hutt being in office, his blind faith in all Christie's policies would indicate he has. Therefore, I'm guessing Monroe's lips have often been firmly planted on Christie's ass.

I wanted to say "nice try" but the try was very weak. Monroe made no statement whatsoever that would show anything that can be called "blind faith". I mean, I understand that you hate the guy, but would it kill you to try a little harder to come up with some minimally plausible attack?

P.S. By the way, if I understood you correctly, the only reason you know to have faith in someone is if you can get some material benefit out of it. That is quite remarkable.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 23:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Vote 1: Withdraw monroe's lips from christies ass - before he gets lock-jaw

Posted on: 2015/5/3 23:32
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/10/13 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

borisp wrote:
P.S. Rorschach, do you actually know what "suck up" means? Did you fail to find a pejorative that would be applicable and decided to use a random one?

Yes boris, I know what suck-up means. While there is no way to know whether Monroe has benefited from Christie the Hutt being in office, his blind faith in all Christie's policies would indicate he has. Therefore, I'm guessing Monroe's lips have often been firmly planted on Christie's ass.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 22:11

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
brewster wrote:
Might shock you learn that some of us don't give a crap about Menendez, he was always clearly a little dirty. A sewer is a sewer no matter what party

It doesn't shock me in the slightest. When a guy who's known to be dirty wins first the primaries and then the general elections in a heavily blue state, where Democrats can elect whomever they want - why would it shock me when it actually confirms so many conclusion I made?

Quote:
brewster wrote:
I grew up on LI where Al D'Amato ran the GOP machine, exact same thing as Menendez.
Enjoy your crowing, your guy is NOT going to DC in any office. He's done.

Eh, I think you are somewhat confused.
Menendez is not being charged with "running the Democrat machine".

Posted on: 2015/5/3 20:20

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Under reported in this Christie win

I remember when Healy had that big win when he wasn't indicted. Remember how that turned out for him?

Posted on: 2015/5/3 20:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/7/17 17:42
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Lots of sore losers, whining and complaining going on.

I think it's time for the Hudson County Democrats to start rallying around the indicted Senator-the same people who are saying 'Well, just because Christie wasn't indicted doesn't mean he's not guilty' are now saying 'well, Menendez may be indicted, but he's innocent until proven guilty'!

lol

Might shock you learn that some of us don't give a crap about Menendez, he was always clearly a little dirty. A sewer is a sewer no matter what party, I grew up on LI where Al D'Amato ran the GOP machine, exact same thing as Menendez.

Enjoy your crowing, your guy is NOT going to DC in any office. He's done.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 19:54

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/10/5 21:44
Group:
Registered Users
Lots of sore losers, whining and complaining going on.

I think it's time for the Hudson County Democrats to start rallying around the indicted Senator-the same people who are saying 'Well, just because Christie wasn't indicted doesn't mean he's not guilty' are now saying 'well, Menendez may be indicted, but he's innocent until proven guilty'!

lol

Posted on: 2015/5/3 19:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Under reported in this Christie win is that Hoboken mayor Dawn Zimmer's assertion of being strong armed by Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno was also found to be untrue by the Federal prosecutor, who has closed the case. Zimmer is still standing by her fuzzy claim, though-first she said she wrote it in a diary, and later she testified she didn't keep one!

"Not provable in court" is NOT the same thing as not true. They could not come up with enough evidence. There's hordes of banksters running around free who everyone knows are guilty of robbery and fraud, but it's so complicated it's not "provable in a court of law". Doesn't make them innocent. I'll bet you thought Anita Hill was another hysterical broad making wild unprovable accusations because it would get her...what?

It's clear Christie is a thug who employs thugs who use thuggish tactics. I don't see why Guadagno should be an exception to the low character of his inner circle. She was just more careful.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 19:10

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Under reported in this Christie win

What a suck-up you are. Big win not being indicted eh ? With no chance of ever being President and with approval ratings approaching Dubya level he truly is ending his term in fine fashion. And I don't believe his legal troubles are over. He'll be called to testify in the Bridge-gate trials and probably in the coming trial of David Samson. Who knows who may cut a deal and rat him out.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 18:38

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Under reported in this Christie win is that Hoboken mayor Dawn Zimmer's assertion of being strong armed by Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno was also found to be untrue by the Federal prosecutor, who has closed the case. Zimmer is still standing by her fuzzy claim, though-first she said she wrote it in a diary, and later she testified she didn't keep one!

Posted on: 2015/5/3 18:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

brewster wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I do seem to remember many people guaranteeing that he would end up indicted. Wonder if they are eating some crow.

Show ain't over yet.

Hey Boris, nice post, no crazy talk.

Thank you, I was not sleeping well knowing you dislike my posts.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 13:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/12/26 15:30
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/5/3 12:04

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Banned
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
I do seem to remember many people guaranteeing that he would end up indicted. Wonder if they are eating some crow.

Show ain't over yet.

Hey Boris, nice post, no crazy talk.

Posted on: 2015/5/3 3:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Senator Christie to replace Booker or Menendez when both are in jail over the Melgin and/or Newark Watershed scandals? Corzine went from Senator to Governor, Christie could do the reverse! :)

Is that a tacit admission from you regarding his presidential aspirations?

No, hence the smiley I added at the end. He has no interest in becoming one of 100 Senator's.

But being totally and completely exonerated by the Feds, as he said all along he would be, is a good thing (except for the haters).

Posted on: 2015/5/3 2:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Senator Christie to replace Booker or Menendez when both are in jail over the Melgin and/or Newark Watershed scandals? Corzine went from Senator to Governor, Christie could do the reverse! :)

No, hence the smiley I added at the end. He has no interest in becoming one of 100 Senator's.

But being totally and completely exonerated by the Feds, as he said all along he would be, is a good thing (except for the haters).

Posted on: 2015/5/2 23:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Rorschach wrote:
Quote:
borisp wrote:
Sinking how? Do you not know that his term in office is limited?

Let's see :

Definitely no Presidential nomination. Probably no VP nod. Probably no job at Justice if a Republican wins the White House.

It looks like he's destined to be another talking head on Faux News.

In order to proclaim that his presidential prospects are "sinking" it is sort of necessary to first establish that he actually had some prospects before.

I'm afraid he didn't.

For many years now he finishes last in any straw poll of the active Republican voters, the ones who do participate in those polls. Hard to imagine why it would be otherwise - in NJ a person can be denied second amendment rights after being accused of a crime, with no conviction, and Christie sees nothing to act upon there.

Neither is he the choice of the party nomenclature - Jeb is.

Whatever fight there will be within the party, Christie just aint in it.

P.S. Why didn't you mention that he can appoint himself in Menendez' stead?

Posted on: 2015/5/2 12:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:

Posted on: 2015/5/2 0:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/5/2 0:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

borisp wrote:

Let's see :

Definitely no Presidential nomination. Probably no VP nod. Probably no job at Justice if a Republican wins the White House.

It looks like he's destined to be another talking head on Faux News.

Posted on: 2015/5/1 23:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Paul Fishman - "Based on the evidence that is currently available to us, we're not going to charge anybody else in this scheme."

Christie better hope that Bridget Kelly doesn't have anything on him. She's an angry single mom with 4 kids who Christie and his thugs threw under the bus. I bet she'll cut a deal in a heartbeat to get even and avoid jail time.

Posted on: 2015/5/1 23:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Yeah, the NYTimes is fair and balanced . . . just about what we'd expect. And does the NYTimes article mention the dirty trick retribution that Fulop ordered on the Port Authority that created a traffic jam in Greenville-or the one he proposed to screw up the Port Authority Holland Tunnel (that the police chief put the kibosh on?)

Posted on: 2015/5/1 22:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/11/26 22:12
Group:
Registered Users

With Bridge Case Charges, Christie’s Future Is Threatened by Excesses That Aided Him

THE NEW YORK TIMES - MAY 1, 2015

Mr. Christie and his staff have a history of punishing those who have crossed him. There was the state college professor whose budget was vetoed after he failed to sign off on a project that Mr. Christie favored. The mayor of Jersey City whose meetings with the governor’s staff were summarily canceled hours after he said he would not endorse Mr. Christie’s re-election. The attempt, even before the lane closings, to freeze out the mayor of Fort Lee for failing to back Mr. Christie.

“There was a level of arrogance,” Ms. Harrison said, “that would seem to be coming from the top down.”

Posted on: 2015/5/1 22:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/24 18:05
From jersey city
Group:
Registered Users
Hmmm perfect timing?

JJ comment:
Quote:
?A press conference has been scheduled for 1 p.m. today in Newark ?

This is how you know Christie will come out clean. The indictments are getting released on a Friday afternoon, the same day that the Freddy Gray death indictments was just released, and all of the national news organizations are focused on Baltimore. The Bridge-gate indictment news will disappear now that the Baltimore cops were indicted. So Christie will always be guilty/tagged with Bridge-gate, the media will never report that he was cleared.

If Christie was getting indicted it would have been released at a different time, a news down time, so it would get all of the national media attention for weeks.

Another sign that Christie is clean is his wife resigning from her job this week. She never would have resigned if it was known Christie was getting indicted. So now we will just wait for Christie?s announcement about his run for President.

PS- any word and what happened to the nj.com commenters ?Pick the Christie Resignation? pool pot? I recall it was going hot and heavy for a while.

Posted on: 2015/5/1 20:17

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Christie may have known about 'a' traffic jam while it happened-it was, after all, reported in the Bergen Record and other news sources.

What the Attorney General has found, as well as other investigations, is that what Christie has said all along-he had nothing to do, or knew in advance, with the planning or execution of the plot.

Which is why, today, he stands exonerated. Wildstein obviously ratted out Kelley and Baroni. Not Christie, because there isn't anything 'there' there.

Posted on: 2015/5/1 20:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users
Though indictments were unsealed in the evolving political scandal of the George Washington Bridge closure, the U.S. Attorney's office stood silent Friday on allegations the Christie administration threatened to withhold Hoboken's Sandy recovery aid if it didn't approve a development project.

In a statement issued shortly after David Wildstein pleaded guilty to conspiracy charges and indictments against Bridget Ann Kelly and Bill Baroni were unsealed by U.S. Attorney Paul Fishman, Hoboken Mayor Dawn Zimmer reiterated her claim that Lt. Governor Kim Guadagno threatened to withhold Sandy recovery aid unless the city approved The Rockefeller, a multimillion dollar tied to then-Port Authority David Samson, who was also a personal friend of Governor Chris Christie.

Story

Posted on: 2015/5/1 19:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:
Rorschach wrote:
Amusing watching Monroe rearrange the deck chairs on the sinking S.S. Christie

Quote:
Monroe wrote:
... Clinton has yet to appear in an open forum to answer questions about 30,000 (!) deleted emails, thereby avoiding FOI laws.

I protest! Those were private emails.
It's tots plausible that she had 30,000 private emails from her closest friends who knew her secret email address.

Posted on: 2015/5/1 19:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Anyone who tries to paint Christie as inept ...

Amusing watching Monroe rearrange the deck chairs on the sinking S.S. Christie

Posted on: 2015/5/1 19:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/11/8 21:51
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.bridgetannekellydefense.com/

I've always thought Bridget Kelly is cute....

Posted on: 2015/5/1 19:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From GV Bayside Park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2015/5/1 19:14

« 1 ... 5 6 7 (8) 9 10 11 ... 41 »