Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
116 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 116

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Occupy our homes movement in Jersey City?
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/10/31 13:04
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2012/2/1 2:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/3 1:06
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Mr_Johnson wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

see this link - Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/p ... -payments/Pages/hamp.aspx

I went to the above & then made contact. The name of the agency is Nova Debt. I spent hours on the phone with a lovely lady & went over every detail of my finances. Her advice to me was to get a second job & do a short sale on my home! I explained that I was not behind & was seeking help so I can keep me home. She said selling my home should be easy, look at how close I am to New York. These people do not have clue one. But here's the biggest kicker - she contacted my lender & now they are harrassing me to contact them & fill out the papers so they can put my home on the market!!!!!
As usual, another great plan by the Obama administration to turn the United States into a 3rd world dump.

I can't believe a bank would compromise your mortgage by pushing you to sell on behalf of this crackpot of a company. I guess their idea of helping is getting you to unload your debt of a home.

Believe it Heights. They don't even want to discuss modification or refinancing. The house is still worth more than the debt & you would think that they would be more than willing to help. I will be seeking help elsewhere but I advise people to stay away from the above group of slime. I have been trying to get in touch with them & speak to a director for an explanation of their actions for the past week. I leave messages & get transferred all over the place but have yet to get anyone who will adress this. This is some change we can see.

That Obama. I tell ya. I hear he was behind the toll increases too. And NYC being voted "most rude city." Thanks Obama.

Nope. Just the wars and NDAA.

Posted on: 2012/1/31 13:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/3/8 15:08
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

see this link - Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) http://www.makinghomeaffordable.gov/p ... -payments/Pages/hamp.aspx

I went to the above & then made contact. The name of the agency is Nova Debt. I spent hours on the phone with a lovely lady & went over every detail of my finances. Her advice to me was to get a second job & do a short sale on my home! I explained that I was not behind & was seeking help so I can keep me home. She said selling my home should be easy, look at how close I am to New York. These people do not have clue one. But here's the biggest kicker - she contacted my lender & now they are harrassing me to contact them & fill out the papers so they can put my home on the market!!!!!
As usual, another great plan by the Obama administration to turn the United States into a 3rd world dump.

I can't believe a bank would compromise your mortgage by pushing you to sell on behalf of this crackpot of a company. I guess their idea of helping is getting you to unload your debt of a home.

Believe it Heights. They don't even want to discuss modification or refinancing. The house is still worth more than the debt & you would think that they would be more than willing to help. I will be seeking help elsewhere but I advise people to stay away from the above group of slime. I have been trying to get in touch with them & speak to a director for an explanation of their actions for the past week. I leave messages & get transferred all over the place but have yet to get anyone who will adress this. This is some change we can see.

That Obama. I tell ya. I hear he was behind the toll increases too. And NYC being voted "most rude city." Thanks Obama.

Posted on: 2012/1/31 12:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

heights wrote:
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Posted on: 2012/1/31 12:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

HeightsBrat wrote:
Quote:

Posted on: 2012/1/31 8:27

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/28 23:29
From Right here!
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Posted on: 2012/1/31 5:12

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/7/30 1:08
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2011/12/20 3:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

kiro wrote:
need help in not getting my house foreclosed !

email: kiro2317@hotmail.com or tel:Marcel 347-420-7089

Before you do anything. First, ask your bank that holds your mortgage. Ask them what they can offer and what you qualify for. Ask them what are your options, given what you can pay, and how much underwater you are.

You've gotta do that first. Even if it's unreasonable. After that, you can explore other options....

Posted on: 2011/12/20 3:53

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users
Hi Kiro,

Make a call to this person tomorrow:

Gerald Lucas, Managing Director
Performance Property, LLC
880 Bergen Ave, Suite 201
Jersey City, NJ 07306
Phone: (201)-222-2979
Fax: (201)-222-2978
www.sellhomenownj.com

They help folks just like you and professional and competent.

Good luck, JM

Posted on: 2011/12/20 0:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/19 13:36
Group:
Registered Users
I assume paying the loan you agreed to is out of the question, or is that just an absurd suggestion for you "occupy" types?

Posted on: 2011/12/19 23:05

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/28 15:11
Group:
Registered Users
Suing the bank is all the rage:

Should you sue your lender?

Homeowners sue banks for not modifying home loans

At least threaten to sue. You have to play hardball with the banks.

Posted on: 2011/12/19 22:59

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/25 14:40
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

kencares wrote:
Sue the bank and force them to modify your loan to acceptable terms.

You need money to sue, Last time I checked, they dont work for free.....

Now I know who not to ask for advise on this site.....

Posted on: 2011/12/19 22:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/4/28 15:11
Group:
Registered Users
Sue the bank and force them to modify your loan to acceptable terms.

Posted on: 2011/12/19 21:49

Occupy our homes movement in Jersey City?

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/29 16:51
Group:
Registered Users
need help in not getting my house foreclosed !

email: kiro2317@hotmail.com or tel:Marcel 347-420-7089

Posted on: 2011/12/19 21:39

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017