Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
44 user(s) are online (34 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 44

more...


Forum Index


Board index » All Posts (matt07302)




Re: Trump Our New President
#1
Home away from home
Home away from home


Yesterday from Donald's Twit account:

"Republicans Senators are working hard to get their failed ObamaCare replacement approved. I will be at my desk, pen in hand!"

Posted on: 7/15 1:04
Top


Re: How Jared Kushner and others gerrymander to sell visas to foreigners — at a steep discount
#2
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Monroe wrote:
Regardless of where anyone sits on the political spectrum, the Kushner family has been doing quite well in the real estate business well before our president was elected. His election had nothing to do with their success.


Charles Kusher served time in prison for illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering. Is being a prison bitch is doing well? This family has a history of not playing by the rules, but now they have all the influence they could ever wish for. Even Jared's sister couldn't resist pushing the family connection to the White House while courting Chinese investors for this exact visa issue. The conflict of interest is staggering. This is why the cash for visa program is more ripe than ever for coverage, as it should be.

Posted on: 6/19 23:09
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#3
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SOS wrote:
As it turns out Trump IS under investigation...by the Feds shortly after he fired FBI Director James Comey. The downward spiral continues...Russian cloud hangs low.


Happy Birthday.

Posted on: 6/15 0:07
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#4
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Pebble wrote:

Where was your outrage when Trump, on the campaign trail, said there should be a "Second Amendment solution for Hillary"?

Maybe you should have showed some outrage at Rand Paul, a GOP presidential candidate, when he wrote the following:
".@Judgenap: Why do we have a Second Amendment? It's not to shoot deer. It's to shoot at the government when it becomes tyrannical!"

But, yeah, it's "the Left"...


Not to mention that when Montana's Greg Gianforte assaulted a member of the press just before the election (and has now pleaded guilty) Trump called his win a "great win for Montana". Thus condoning his violent behavior.

let's not forget Sarah Palin posting a flyer with a target over Gabrielle Giffords's district among others. Then Jesse Kelly promoted an event with this… "Get on target for victory in November Help remove Gabrielle Giffords from office Shoot a fully automatic M16 with Jesse Kelly." Jared Lee Loughner subsequently gunned down Gabriel and 18 others, 6 of whom died.

Sharron Angle who served as a Republican for the Nevada Assembly had this nice little statement… "You know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies."

John Sullivan of Oklahoma said this… "Like I said, after this last election, the first order of business is pass a budget. Now, I believe that. I supported the Paul Ryan budget and sent it over to the Senate. Now I live with some Senators, I yell at them all the time, I grabbed one of them the other day and shook him and I’d love to get them to vote for it — boy I’d love that. You know but other than me going over there with a gun and holding it to their head and maybe killing a couple of them, I don’t think they’re going to listen unless they get beat."

With talk like this it is not unexpected to connect with a few crazies that actually follow through with the suggestion. Today it was James Hodgkison.

Posted on: 6/14 23:01
Top


Re: chalk messages around downtown.
#5
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

Monroe wrote:
I may have to bike downtown today to see the billowing clouds of chalk dust, after our President took Chuckie Schumer's October suggestion and got rid of Comey. Wait, Chuckie was for it before he was against it??



Brillant move by our great leader Trump to end investigation into campaign ties with Russia. Similar move worked so well by Nixon. Liberal progressive democrats say this like throwing gasoline on fire. How can it fail?


Comey himself told Trump on three separate occasions that he wasn't being investigated for anything.

So no, not like Nixon. And "liberal progressive democrats" say all sorts of things, but none of them are usually true.


Yes Comrade, Trump wrote that in letter to Comey, "greatly appreciate[d] you informing me on three separate occasions that I am not under investigation."

These liberal progressive must think our great leader is an imbecile, actually including that in the letter. Did Trump get assistance composing the letter? If yes, they should be fired too for incompentance.



Trump's claim in Comey termination letter was 'totally inappropriate,' former Bush attorney general says

The Republican who was both attorney general and White House counsel to President George W. Bush criticized as “totally inappropriate” that President Trump's claim in his letter firing FBI Director James B. Comey that Comey had three times assured the president that he was not under investigation.

“Including it in that letter seemed totally inappropriate,” Alberto R. Gonzales, Bush’s former lawyer, told CNN on Wednesday.

Gonzales also suggested that he has some doubt as to substance of the president’s claim. He said it would be inappropriate if Comey did in fact offer Trump assurance that he was not part of the FBI’s investigation of both Russian meddling in the 2016 election to undercut Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton and possible complicity by the Trump campaign. Similarly, Gonzales said it would be inappropriate if Trump had asked for such assurance.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/washi ... 1494430527-htmlstory.html



Posted on: 5/10 15:48
Top


Re: no motorcycles or scooters in jersey city?
#6
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
Quote:

chanpion13 wrote:
i think my only option now is to do permit parking on the street. honestly i wonder if crime is even bad still in DT JC?


Spoken like a future crime victim. If you truly think crime is non existent in DTJC (or, "even bad still in DT JC") you are either incredibly unaware of your surroundings, or somewhat clueless. Car window smash and grabs are rampant in DTJC. So are other types of small/petty property crimes. I see broken car windows all the type, or the tell tale signs of them (shattered glass along curbs) so that should tell you something. Also, I think it was not even two weeks that some motorcycle was boosted in DTJC by two dudes that lifted it onto a truck. Don't get complacent. You will regret it.


True…
A few months ago in HP I forgot to lock my car and lost my GPS, glasses and coin bag. When I got into my car I thought it smelled like BO. Then I realized that a bunch of shit was missing. From what I can gather is late at night people walk the area checking for unlocked car doors.

Posted on: 5/1 23:13
Top


Re: New to JC/places to eat outside during lunch
#7
Home away from home
Home away from home


More... (that's the name) a Thai + Sushi place on Grove St. has a nice garden patio in the back. Good lunch specials too.

Posted on: 4/12 18:05
Top


Re: Trump Pics Mega Thread
#8
Home away from home
Home away from home


Resized Image

Posted on: 3/3 23:33
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#9
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Azul_the_Cat wrote:
Can you please stop lumping in the violent little children with the rest of the left? I know they are on the left, but it is an extreme view point not shared by most other liberals. Just like all conservatives are white supremacists and in the KKK.

You usually don't lower yourself to such tactics. I thought you were better than that.


It's called "Black Bloc". A troubling anarchy tactic being used by some people to hijack protests and turn them violent.

Posted on: 2/3 13:47
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#10
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I have never seen anyone in my life feel the need to self congratulate oneself more than Donald Trump. Today, standing in front of the CIA Memorial he spent much of the time rambling about himself, how smart he is, how great his numbers are and the number of times he has appeared on Time magazine. The level of insecurity is staggering.



Apparently you have never listened with your ears and mind open to an Obama speech

http://www.dailywire.com/news/10500/o ... es-speeches-james-barrett


Thank you for the comment. What a great example you gave comparing Obama praising himself on the campaign trail vs. Trump praising himself at the memorial for fallen CIA, a place that is considered hallowed ground. This was his first public appearance after yesterdays inauguration festivities and in his 15 minute speech he failed to take a moment to acknowledge their sacrifice, but had plenty to say about how he has been victimized by the press. And his speech totally ignored the insults he hurled at them in recent weeks. There is a time and place to bitch about the press and really it should be left to Sean Spicer. Let him take the heat.

Posted on: 1/22 0:55
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#11
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

135jc wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I have never seen anyone in my life feel the need to self congratulate oneself more than Donald Trump. Today, standing in front of the CIA Memorial he spent much of the time rambling about himself, how smart he is, how great his numbers are and the number of times he has appeared on Time magazine. The level of insecurity is staggering.


You must have never listened to Obama. All he did was blame others and praise himself.


I don't remember Obama going on childish Twitter rants overly concerned with what people say about him. Trump takes things very personal and then lashes out. He acts like the entire world is in some publicity war against him, but really he brings it on himself. He is a man of privilege and acts like a spoiled child on a weekly basis.

Posted on: 1/21 21:01
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#12
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I have never seen anyone in my life feel the need to self congratulate oneself more than Donald Trump. Today, standing in front of the CIA Memorial he spent much of the time rambling about himself, how smart he is, how great his numbers are and the number of times he has appeared on Time magazine. The level of insecurity is staggering.


The man achieved the single biggest and improbable political ascent in modern world history. He took on the entire power structure of our country and won.

Sorry if you don't like facts.


My comment was about Trump's continuing narcissistic tone at the CIA Memorial wall. A place honoring people who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and he uses it as a stage to talk mostly about himself and complain about the media. No mention of their sacrifice by Trump. Inappropriate, disrespectful and embarrassing. His thin-skinned man-baby temper tantrums are a global joke.


Our intelligence officers applauded the speech and enjoyed it. Sounds like someone's been watching a bit too much fake news.


Live video of the words coming from his mouth is not fake news. His tweets discounting their work was not fake. His live television interview comparing them to Nazis was not fake. Then he comes out and said no one loves you more than Donald Trump. Totally bipolar. Thanks for the insult, it discredits your opinion.

Posted on: 1/21 20:56
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#13
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I have never seen anyone in my life feel the need to self congratulate oneself more than Donald Trump. Today, standing in front of the CIA Memorial he spent much of the time rambling about himself, how smart he is, how great his numbers are and the number of times he has appeared on Time magazine. The level of insecurity is staggering.


The man achieved the single biggest and improbable political ascent in modern world history. He took on the entire power structure of our country and won.

Sorry if you don't like facts.


My comment was about Trump's continuing narcissistic tone at the CIA Memorial wall. A place honoring people who made the ultimate sacrifice for our country and he uses it as a stage to talk mostly about himself and complain about the media. No mention of their sacrifice by Trump. Inappropriate, disrespectful and embarrassing. His thin-skinned man-baby temper tantrums are a global joke.

Posted on: 1/21 19:47
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#14
Home away from home
Home away from home


I have never seen anyone in my life feel the need to self congratulate oneself more than Donald Trump. Today, standing in front of the CIA Memorial he spent much of the time rambling about himself, how smart he is, how great his numbers are and the number of times he has appeared on Time magazine. The level of insecurity is staggering.

Posted on: 1/21 15:58
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#15
Home away from home
Home away from home


And down goes our environment. The White House web page on climate change was removed and replaced with "An America First Energy Plan" to pilfer our federal lands and enrich the fossil fuel industry. Not one single mention of utilizing renewable energy.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/america-first-energy

Posted on: 1/20 19:51
Top


Re: Roberto Clemente Field Just Sold?
#16
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

jerseymom wrote:
I heard that Roberto Clemente field was just sold and a new tower will be erected there. Is that really true? If so, that's a real loss for the neighborhood kids.


Redevelopment plan from the HPNA site.
http://www.hpnajc.org/News/4548492

Posted on: 1/18 18:39
Top


Re: Maternity ward at JCMC
#17
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

MDM wrote:
Anyone here give birth at Englewood hospital?


My wife did… it was great. Delivery rooms are private. Post delivery rooms are not, but there are around 10 of them and they try not to double up. If it looks like you are going to get a roommate you can pay extra too keep the room private, provided they have the space. In our case we had a private room except for the last few hours of our stay. Because the rooms have 2 beds they let me use the unoccupied bed at no extra cost. That was nice. Dads also get a menu with meals. It felt more like we were staying in a hotel. The staff was really great and we were very happy with the entire experience.

Posted on: 1/11 21:01
Top


Re: USA added to list of persecuted Christians
#18
Home away from home
Home away from home


--- Nation’s Oppressed Christians Huddle Underground To Light Single Shriveled Christmas Shrub ---

UNDISCLOSED LOCATION—Persecuted and driven into hiding because of their beliefs, the nation’s oppressed Christians reportedly huddled in a secret underground bunker late Wednesday night to decorate and light a single withered Christmas shrub.

At great personal risk, the Christians were said to have smuggled in a few strings of colored mini lights, tinsel, popcorn garlands, Hallmark Keepsake ornaments, and other contraband in order to trim the shrub inside the subterranean chamber, the last place in America where they were safe to celebrate Christmas.

http://www.theonion.com/article/natio ... ddle-underground-li-52019

Posted on: 1/10 18:59
Top


Re: Secaucus Boy Kicked Out of Scouts Because He's Transgender (Petition)
#19
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

dtjcview wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Science recognize Yvonne recognises two genders, it is the reason these doctors filed the lawsuit for the HHS mandate. Luckily, they won so they don't have to butchered anyone. But I am sure, there will be doctors who don't mind butchering people, after all Planned Parenthood exists because some doctors do butcher children.


Fixed. If you care about the science, read: http://factmyth.com/factoids/sex-and- ... s-in-humans-arent-binary/


Thanks for fixing the noun with the verb. However, there are still two sexes in this world. It is the way society grows, with a family tree. I have seen children who heard a story about bears, they believe they are bears because bears like honey, too. They also like the idea of bears being strong. Eventually, they grow out of that dream because adults are not supporting the idea they are bears. Anyone who supports this child that she can be a boy is contributing to her eventual downfall. Stop lying to children. You are doing them no favors. Years ago, I worked at New Jersey Boystown. The one common factor these boys had was a hatred of their families. It comes from lying. I thought they would resent their families from their beatings, but it was the lying that destroyed family trust.


So you are justifying child beating?


When did I say that? I am just stating children like the rest of humanity do not like to be lied to. It is a sign of disrespect. Emotional scars do not heal the same way as physical scars.


People line up every Sunday to get lied to.

Posted on: 1/3 18:30
Top


Man-Baby Our New President
#20
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

135jc wrote:
[quote]
Frank_M wrote:
Melania and Barron von Trump’s New York City arrangements will cost taxpayers over one-billion dollars* during his first term.

Cancel lease!



(*I have no idea, but facts are no longer relevant.)

That's odd. I heard the govt pays 2 billion a year in rent to guard the Clintons in Chappaqua


I heard daisies grow on the dark side of the moon.

Posted on: 12/9 22:42
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#21
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

Hamparkvet wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
SoftBank's CEO reported that he would not have invested $50 billion in the US and created 50,000 new jobs if Hillary won the election.

http://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/2 ... from-japans-softbank.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6sEao3hx-Y

I take it the usual "progressive" trolls are unable to respond, and have to wait for their media to issue talking points to tell them what to think, and they'll comment on this tomorrow.


This is a crock of shit. Trump lies, makes up numbers and you clowns buy into it. You guys got a world of butt-hurt waiting for you over the next couple years till Trump is impeached.


Enjoy the next 8 years, buddy.


You may be correct. Never underestimate the stupidity of the American public.

Posted on: 12/9 22:06
Top


Re: Trump Our New President
#22
Home away from home
Home away from home


Donald Trump is a climate change denier. As the caretakers of this small little ball in the cosmos we must take steps to save our home for the future of our species. Yet this man wants to keep burning coal, drilling oil and killing our home. Next time you get out of the city, look up and see all the billions of suns and think about how alone we all are in this universe and how remarkable our very existence is.

None of this bullshit about "Make America Great Again" matters if we don't have a habitable, tiny, little, blue ball for us all coexist on.

Leon Fuerth...
"I don't think that humanity is guaranteed a pass out of the problems that it is creating for itself. If we fail then it is possible that we can never again, at any price, obtain the kind of future that we may be able to secure for ourselves if we succeed. The technological means are are at hand. The wealth exists. The question always is whether or not the wisdom exists. In any strategic system, time is the most precious resource. It's the one thing that can not be replenished.""

Posted on: 2016/11/23 1:28
Top


Re: Republican Convention
#23
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Trump bragged on hot mic about being able to grope women

By Jeremy Diamond, CNN
Updated 9:56 PM ET, Fri October 7, 2016

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/07/politic ... p-women-vulgar/index.html



Really.... after all this time, what difference does it make?


"Grab them by the pussy." - Donald Trump

Posted on: 2016/10/7 23:58
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#24
Home away from home
Home away from home


Since same sex marriage was allowed it has not had a negative impact on my marriage one bit.

As far as that silly link you provided… If you work in the healthcare field you have to advise of all options and provide the care the patient chooses, if not quit. This is the most dangerous use of the cake argument. The last thing anyone wants is a doctor or nurse limiting medical options because it gets in the way of their Sky Spirit who ever he or she may be. That is called malpractice.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Baloney, remember the lie? Same sex marriage will not bother/hurt anyone. Even right now Chicago is following the lead of same sex couples who are suing because their feelings are hurt. Yes, some people will follow their conscience. Chicago introduced a bill to force that says, “All health care facilities shall adopt written access to care and information protocols that are designed to ensure that conscience-based objections do not cause impairment of patients’ health…” They are taking their lead from same sex couples who sued florist and bakers who put God first. Prochoice people needs more doctors and other healthcare workers, they are forcing people to violate their conscience. Same sex marriage and this new law are destroying the first amendment, we are no better than some countries that outlaw religion and real choice.
http://illinoisrighttolife.org/senate ... 4+passed&utm_medium=email

Posted on: 2016/8/2 23:08
Top


Re: Democratic Convention
#25
Home away from home
Home away from home


So people who have dedicated their professional life to studying the constitution are less qualified than you. Thanks for making that clear. I nominate you to the SCOTUS.

Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
You don't have to be a scholar to understand the Constitution, The Bill of Rights and all the amendments. Those documents are written in a simple form so that all citizens understand their basic rights.

{quote]
matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
And the Constitution despite how some people think it reads does not give any explicit rights to people that visit/migrate to this country. They are expected to obey the laws and are protected by the same laws as a courtesy.

If you are a US citizen born or naturalized you are protected by the Constitution. There is no religious exclusion. If you are here illegally there is a problem. The government has a right to control who enters our borders and even exclude people for any number of reasons including national security.

At the moment all this has been tossed out the window by democrats and their open border policy. That is what is out of control and that is what has many Americans upset at both parties because this does not protect American citizens from security / health / economic threats. Europe is paying the price today.


Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I think Trump's exclusion of immigration based on religion is a First Amendment fight in the making.

But back to the point... you think it is great that Trump attacked a family who paid the ultimate price with a fallen son fighting for our country.


I am not a Constitutional scholar… are you? Like I said, a fight in the making.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016- ... be-constitutional-n484981

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politic ... 4-708fe33e3288_story.html

[/quote]

Posted on: 2016/8/2 22:33
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#26
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
You Matt, are bringing up two different things. First, I don't buy there is no connection to gays and sex to minors. Last year, there was a program on EWTN, the Catholic network which shown gays who are now doing the Courage program. The program is for gays who choose to live a chaste life. It is not a program to be straight. The men have different reasons for choosing this program one said for him his drug addiction was part of his gaylife style and in order to be clean he had to be chaste. But one thing all the men said, they became involved in the lifestyle as teens either 13 or 14 years old. An older man had sex with them. They all admitted they enjoyed the sex and don't considered it rape then. I wish some psychologist would do a true study on this by this subject and not worry about the political consequences. The next time EWTN reruns this program, I would definitely post something here. On the second subject you brought up serving on serving gays. It was reported through Wikileaks that the gay community wanted to weaken the laws of religion. That means ignore the rights of religion. Do you remember the lie that was told? Same sex marriage will not hurt anyone? Well, that is a lie. The laws on marriage in orthodox churches were there before the supreme court made their ruling but the supreme court has no say in matter of religion. I have rented to gays but that is not the same thing as baking a cake which violates someone's religion.


The SiFi Channel has a series on UFO abductions and none of the people probed complained about being turned into drug addicts with a alien fetish. I think these boys lacked was a loving family who accepted them for who they are without judgement and shaming.

When you get a business license you agree to abide by law not to discriminate. But your argument doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it be a far grater religious violation to provide an apartment to gay people that will be engaging in sexual activity under your roof than baking a cake?

Posted on: 2016/8/2 21:37
Top


Re: Democratic Convention
#27
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

TheBigGuy wrote:
And the Constitution despite how some people think it reads does not give any explicit rights to people that visit/migrate to this country. They are expected to obey the laws and are protected by the same laws as a courtesy.

If you are a US citizen born or naturalized you are protected by the Constitution. There is no religious exclusion. If you are here illegally there is a problem. The government has a right to control who enters our borders and even exclude people for any number of reasons including national security.

At the moment all this has been tossed out the window by democrats and their open border policy. That is what is out of control and that is what has many Americans upset at both parties because this does not protect American citizens from security / health / economic threats. Europe is paying the price today.


Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I think Trump's exclusion of immigration based on religion is a First Amendment fight in the making.

But back to the point... you think it is great that Trump attacked a family who paid the ultimate price with a fallen son fighting for our country.


I am not a Constitutional scholar… are you? Like I said, a fight in the making.

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016- ... be-constitutional-n484981

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politic ... 4-708fe33e3288_story.html


Posted on: 2016/8/2 21:05
Top


Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
#28
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I took the information from Wikimedia, show me article where mainstream gay group disavow NAMBLA. Even the NY Times has an article having the ACLU defending this group. By the way many gay groups also support the ACLU.
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/01/us/ ... between-men-and-boys.html


Are you suggesting that because "many gay groups" support the ACLU that they are pro pedophile?


The Catholic Church systematically covered up their own pedophiles. That is not a third party connection. That is direct to the top people of the Church.


I am saying gay men in the priesthood molested those boys just like the hero the late Harvey Milk molested boys too. His friend and biographer Randy Shilts, wrote in his book, "The Mayor of Castro Street," that "Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." He was known to have several man-boy sexual relations. One of his paramours, 16-year-old runaway Jack McKinley, eventually committed suicide. Returning to the subject of the Catholic Church gay men should not apply for the priesthood. Amazingly, Harvey Milk in now on a post stamp as a hero, yet the priests who did the exact same thing are in prison.


You are putting forth your view that equates people of the LGBTQ community with pedophilia and being supporters of such. That is just total BS.

But you do realize that if you got your wish that people could use religion as an excuse to not conduct business with gay people because it is an infringement on their first amendment rights that this would have broad effects for many other people. Anyone could say I refuse to serve "them" because they do not subscribe to "my" belief system. Under equal protection anyone could make up their own religious views and discriminate against anyone they want for any reason. Is that the America you want to live in? Where you have to seek out the business that are willing to serve you.

Posted on: 2016/7/31 23:46
Top


Re: Democratic Convention
#29
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I think Trump's exclusion of immigration based on religion is a First Amendment fight in the making.

But back to the point... you think it is great that Trump attacked a family who paid the ultimate price with a fallen son fighting for our country.


It's not. I already explained his immigration proposal to you. It's to ban all immigration from countries with a proven history of terrorism. BTW, I'm still waiting for you to point to a section of the Constitution that prohibits this.

And your "point" has already been asked and answered. I'll copy and paste, since you don't seem to be processing what I'm saying:

And I fault the DNC and the family for exploiting their son's death for political purposes. Especially because they presented a highly misleading version of reality. You know, that pesky thing that keeps getting in the way of your emotional arguments.


He said Muslims… did he change is tune again because I can't keep up. If this is really his argument it should ban all immigration from Ireland, England, France, Germany, Israel, etc. Does he have a list?

I just can't connect with you at all on his comments about Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan's family. Their son died in combat fighting for our country. For Trump to attack the family is shameful, but he has a history of disrespecting Americans who serve their country. They were not forced to go on stage. They wanted to make their voice heard and they have that right. They had courage, their son had courage. Trump does not.


Trump doesn't need to run for President either. By your standard, he has "courage" every time he takes the stage.

If Trump attacked some innocent family that was sitting around minding their own business, I'd agree with you. But that's not what happened. We have a Muslim family that exploited their son's death for political purposes. Far from "courage," I find it distasteful. But either way, when you directly attack a political candidate in public, you yourself are fair game.


Fair game for you perhaps, but not for someone who is aiming to be the next Commander and Chief.


Oh wait, don't tell me you've "disqualified" him as a result of his comments. I've lost count at the number of times this has happened.


Well it isn't his gigantic hands.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 23:58
Top


Re: Democratic Convention
#30
Home away from home
Home away from home


Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

JCMan8 wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
I think Trump's exclusion of immigration based on religion is a First Amendment fight in the making.

But back to the point... you think it is great that Trump attacked a family who paid the ultimate price with a fallen son fighting for our country.


It's not. I already explained his immigration proposal to you. It's to ban all immigration from countries with a proven history of terrorism. BTW, I'm still waiting for you to point to a section of the Constitution that prohibits this.

And your "point" has already been asked and answered. I'll copy and paste, since you don't seem to be processing what I'm saying:

And I fault the DNC and the family for exploiting their son's death for political purposes. Especially because they presented a highly misleading version of reality. You know, that pesky thing that keeps getting in the way of your emotional arguments.


He said Muslims… did he change is tune again because I can't keep up. If this is really his argument it should ban all immigration from Ireland, England, France, Germany, Israel, etc. Does he have a list?

I just can't connect with you at all on his comments about Army Capt. Humayun S.M. Khan's family. Their son died in combat fighting for our country. For Trump to attack the family is shameful, but he has a history of disrespecting Americans who serve their country. They were not forced to go on stage. They wanted to make their voice heard and they have that right. They had courage, their son had courage. Trump does not.


Trump doesn't need to run for President either. By your standard, he has "courage" every time he takes the stage.

If Trump attacked some innocent family that was sitting around minding their own business, I'd agree with you. But that's not what happened. We have a Muslim family that exploited their son's death for political purposes. Far from "courage," I find it distasteful. But either way, when you directly attack a political candidate in public, you yourself are fair game.


Fair game for you perhaps, but not for someone who is aiming to be the next Commander and Chief.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 23:46
Top



TopTop
(1) 2 3 4 ... 6 »






Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!



LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact


JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017