Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (112 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 17 »

Re: Yvonne Outdoes Herself - Transgender Bathroom Editorial
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Typical liberal OneSkirt you want tolerance except for other points of view. The most closed minded individual is a liberal who claims they want tolerance but refuse to give it to others. I refuse to be silent over the subject of public restrooms. Basically, you are saying my rights are less than a transgender rights. You are giving transgender people super rights. I went to Philly and stopped at a local shrine, St. John Neumann. The place was redone especially the restrooms. They were men, women, and a private restroom for one person labeled men/women/handicapped. This shrine got it right.I do not want to share a restroom with someone that is not biologically female. Most people are too coward to speak up. OneSkirt, you are a hypocrite. In case you did not see the news today the courts rule a trandgender person had to use the restroom of their gender at the school this person is attending. This matter will probably be taken up later. The info came from CNN.

Posted on: 2016/8/4 16:07

Edited by Yvonne on 2016/8/4 16:25:50

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/9/5 18:27
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

OneSkirt wrote:
How is this thread still a thing???

Yvonne is a crazy bigot...?

Posted on: 2016/8/4 14:57
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/6/12 15:20
From Downtown Ex Pat happy in McGinley Sq.
Group:
Registered Users
How is this thread still a thing???

Posted on: 2016/8/3 15:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
There are those who have loss businesses by not baking the wedding cake and supplying flowers. Personally, they should have accepted the business and tell their clients any profits will go to fund lawsuits over laws that attacks personal freedom in this matter. Their money will fund this. Then I wonder how many same sex couples would have filed lawsuits.

Posted on: 2016/8/3 13:40

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/8/29 18:51
Group:
Registered Users
Since same sex marriage was allowed it has not had a negative impact on my marriage one bit.

As far as that silly link you provided? If you work in the healthcare field you have to advise of all options and provide the care the patient chooses, if not quit. This is the most dangerous use of the cake argument. The last thing anyone wants is a doctor or nurse limiting medical options because it gets in the way of their Sky Spirit who ever he or she may be. That is called malpractice.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Baloney, remember the lie? Same sex marriage will not bother/hurt anyone. Even right now Chicago is following the lead of same sex couples who are suing because their feelings are hurt. Yes, some people will follow their conscience. Chicago introduced a bill to force that says, ?All health care facilities shall adopt written access to care and information protocols that are designed to ensure that conscience-based objections do not cause impairment of patients? health?? They are taking their lead from same sex couples who sued florist and bakers who put God first. Prochoice people needs more doctors and other healthcare workers, they are forcing people to violate their conscience. Same sex marriage and this new law are destroying the first amendment, we are no better than some countries that outlaw religion and real choice.
http://illinoisrighttolife.org/senate ... 4+passed&utm_medium=email

Posted on: 2016/8/3 3:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Baloney, remember the lie? Same sex marriage will not bother/hurt anyone. Even right now Chicago is following the lead of same sex couples who are suing because their feelings are hurt. Yes, some people will follow their conscience. Chicago introduced a bill to force that says, ?All health care facilities shall adopt written access to care and information protocols that are designed to ensure that conscience-based objections do not cause impairment of patients? health?? They are taking their lead from same sex couples who sued florist and bakers who put God first. Prochoice people needs more doctors and other healthcare workers, they are forcing people to violate their conscience. Same sex marriage and this new law are destroying the first amendment, we are no better than some countries that outlaw religion and real choice.
http://illinoisrighttolife.org/senate ... 4+passed&utm_medium=email

Posted on: 2016/8/3 2:08

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
You Matt, are bringing up two different things. First, I don't buy there is no connection to gays and sex to minors. Last year, there was a program on EWTN, the Catholic network which shown gays who are now doing the Courage program. The program is for gays who choose to live a chaste life. It is not a program to be straight. The men have different reasons for choosing this program one said for him his drug addiction was part of his gaylife style and in order to be clean he had to be chaste. But one thing all the men said, they became involved in the lifestyle as teens either 13 or 14 years old. An older man had sex with them. They all admitted they enjoyed the sex and don't considered it rape then. I wish some psychologist would do a true study on this by this subject and not worry about the political consequences. The next time EWTN reruns this program, I would definitely post something here. On the second subject you brought up serving on serving gays. It was reported through Wikileaks that the gay community wanted to weaken the laws of religion. That means ignore the rights of religion. Do you remember the lie that was told? Same sex marriage will not hurt anyone? Well, that is a lie. The laws on marriage in orthodox churches were there before the supreme court made their ruling but the supreme court has no say in matter of religion. I have rented to gays but that is not the same thing as baking a cake which violates someone's religion.

The SiFi Channel has a series on UFO abductions and none of the people probed complained about being turned into drug addicts with a alien fetish. I think these boys lacked was a loving family who accepted them for who they are without judgement and shaming.

When you get a business license you agree to abide by law not to discriminate. But your argument doesn't make sense. Wouldn't it be a far grater religious violation to provide an apartment to gay people that will be engaging in sexual activity under your roof than baking a cake?

Posted on: 2016/8/3 1:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
You Matt, are bringing up two different things. First, I don't buy there is no connection to gays and sex to minors. Last year, there was a program on EWTN, the Catholic network which shown gays who are now doing the Courage program. The program is for gays who choose to live a chaste life. It is not a program to be straight. The men have different reasons for choosing this program one said for him his drug addiction was part of his gaylife style and in order to be clean he had to be chaste. But one thing all the men said, they became involved in the lifestyle as teens either 13 or 14 years old. An older man had sex with them. They all admitted they enjoyed the sex and don't considered it rape then. I wish some psychologist would do a true study on this by this subject and not worry about the political consequences. The next time EWTN reruns this program, I would definitely post something here. On the second subject you brought up serving on serving gays. It was reported through Wikileaks that the gay community wanted to weaken the laws of religion. That means ignore the rights of religion. Do you remember the lie that was told? Same sex marriage will not hurt anyone? Well, that is a lie. The laws on marriage in orthodox churches were there before the supreme court made their ruling but the supreme court has no say in matter of religion. I have rented to gays but that is not the same thing as baking a cake which violates someone's religion.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 13:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I took the information from Wikimedia, show me article where mainstream gay group disavow NAMBLA. Even the NY Times has an article having the ACLU defending this group. By the way many gay groups also support the ACLU.
http://www.nytimes.com/2000/09/01/us/ ... between-men-and-boys.html

Are you suggesting that because "many gay groups" support the ACLU that they are pro pedophile?

The Catholic Church systematically covered up their own pedophiles. That is not a third party connection. That is direct to the top people of the Church.

I am saying gay men in the priesthood molested those boys just like the hero the late Harvey Milk molested boys too. His friend and biographer Randy Shilts, wrote in his book, "The Mayor of Castro Street," that "Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." He was known to have several man-boy sexual relations. One of his paramours, 16-year-old runaway Jack McKinley, eventually committed suicide. Returning to the subject of the Catholic Church gay men should not apply for the priesthood. Amazingly, Harvey Milk in now on a post stamp as a hero, yet the priests who did the exact same thing are in prison.

You are putting forth your view that equates people of the LGBTQ community with pedophilia and being supporters of such. That is just total BS.

But you do realize that if you got your wish that people could use religion as an excuse to not conduct business with gay people because it is an infringement on their first amendment rights that this would have broad effects for many other people. Anyone could say I refuse to serve "them" because they do not subscribe to "my" belief system. Under equal protection anyone could make up their own religious views and discriminate against anyone they want for any reason. Is that the America you want to live in? Where you have to seek out the business that are willing to serve you.

Posted on: 2016/8/1 3:46

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

matt07302 wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I took the information from Wikimedia, show me article where mainstream gay group disavow NAMBLA. Even the NY Times has an article having the ACLU defending this group. By the way many gay groups also support the ACLU.

Are you suggesting that because "many gay groups" support the ACLU that they are pro pedophile?

The Catholic Church systematically covered up their own pedophiles. That is not a third party connection. That is direct to the top people of the Church.

I am saying gay men in the priesthood molested those boys just like the hero the late Harvey Milk molested boys too. His friend and biographer Randy Shilts, wrote in his book, "The Mayor of Castro Street," that "Harvey always had a penchant for young waifs with substance abuse problems." He was known to have several man-boy sexual relations. One of his paramours, 16-year-old runaway Jack McKinley, eventually committed suicide. Returning to the subject of the Catholic Church gay men should not apply for the priesthood. Amazingly, Harvey Milk in now on a post stamp as a hero, yet the priests who did the exact same thing are in prison.

Posted on: 2016/7/31 12:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/7/31 2:23

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/31 1:56

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The Huffingpost is not an independent, it is totally part of the left agenda and the Advocate is totally promotes gays rights. So they are not an independent source. Johns Hopkins started transgender operations, for them to say it does not work, people listen. By the way, another group associated with promoting gay rights is the North American Man Boy Love Association which claims it is also part of gay community, but how many people here support that agenda? This is part of their message from Wikimedia: In achieving these goals, NAMBLA aims to co-operate with the mainstream LGBT community and women's liberation movements.

Do you think the CNA is a more independent news source? Don't kid yourself.

I'm not even going to google search NAMBLA because I am fairly certain that is a pro pedophile group. To bring that up in a topic about LGBTQ shows where your head is at. That is like me insinuating that the Westboro Baptist Church represents your religious community. But your desire to connect gender identity with sex crime is off target. This pedophile organization has more in common with the Catholic Church.

Posted on: 2016/7/31 0:25

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The Huffingpost is not an independent, it is totally part of the left agenda and the Advocate is totally promotes gays rights. So they are not an independent source. Johns Hopkins started transgender operations, for them to say it does not work, people listen. By the way, another group associated with promoting gay rights is the North American Man Boy Love Association which claims it is also part of gay community, but how many people here support that agenda? This is part of their message from Wikimedia: In achieving these goals, NAMBLA aims to co-operate with the mainstream LGBT community and women's liberation movements.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 22:41

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
This transgender law by Obama for the public schools happened because emails by DNA and LGBT group. They want to weaken religious freedom.
http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/new ... us-freedom-project-19756/

There is no desire to weaken religious freedom. What we have seen in the last few years is a growing number of State laws and lawsuits designed to use religion as a tool for discrimination against the LGTB community. Yes, you will see pushback from those wanting to live in an America where all people are treated equal by not just the government, but by the licensed business in their community. You started with the cake baking issue, then the gazebo on the shore, followed by bathroom accommodations and now sexual reassignment. You are spinning out of control.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 22:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/30 22:09

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Tell that to Johns Hospital, they stopped doing surgery because it does not solve the real problems.
http://cnsnews.com/news/article/micha ... ental-disorder-sex-change

Posted on: 2016/7/30 21:40

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/5 12:07
From CVS Pick-up Window
Group:
Registered Users
FML - it's time to double up!

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I feel sorry for transgender people. I once saw a African-American male on the PATH, dressed like a woman with Caucasian makeup. He would have been a handsome black male instead he tried to be a white female. I said a silent prayer for him. This is really sad.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 20:16

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I went to the shrine of St. John Newmann in Philly. The site is now remodeled. They are men, women, and a third option, which is men/women/handicapped, a larger room. Transgender people should go to the third option and all public places should have this. I should not feel uncomfortable because someone feels they are female.

Posted on: 2016/7/30 14:44

Edited by Yvonne on 2016/7/30 15:00:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
The people who is best at answering this question are the one who had a sex change and now regret the actions. They know better than anyone else.
http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

Wow! I never realized that there were people that make decisions they regret. In no other walk of life, be it job, house, spouse... nobody ever has made a decision they regret. Only now we find some people. Good for you on discovering it!

Quote:

jcneighbor wrote:
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
I always enjoy when the truly ignorant bigots continue to demonstrate and even promote how proud they are to remain ignorant bigots...

Indeed. And Yvonne still hasn't answered the question...

That isn?t surprising. I posted photos of transgender people, including children, and asked her which bathroom should they be in. She dodged it, of course, because her bigoted views didn?t have room to comprehend it.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 17:51
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
The people who is best at answering this question are the one who had a sex change and now regret the actions. They know better than anyone else.
http://www.sexchangeregret.com/

Posted on: 2016/7/29 17:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/10 13:10
From Downtown JC, VVP Area
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Pebble wrote:
I always enjoy when the truly ignorant bigots continue to demonstrate and even promote how proud they are to remain ignorant bigots...

Indeed. And Yvonne still hasn't answered the question...

Posted on: 2016/7/29 17:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Bergen Hill
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/29 16:59
Dos A Cero

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I feel sorry for transgender people. I once saw a African-American male on the PATH, dressed like a woman with Caucasian makeup. He would have been a handsome black male instead he tried to be a white female. I said a silent prayer for him. This is really sad.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 16:31

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/9/5 2:01
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
You didnt answer my question? Would you take the time to get to know someone who is transgendered, Yvonne?

What do you think Jesus would do?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
This transgender law by Obama for the public schools happened because emails by DNA and LGBT group. They want to weaken religious freedom.

Posted on: 2016/7/29 15:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/7/29 13:49

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
You didn't answer my question.

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I can only say you are not a woman on the subway train. Your perspective is totally male, radryan03. Another story by a pervert. People go for exposing, touching then finally rape: http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... n.html#incart_river_index

Posted on: 2016/7/29 12:14

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
I can only say you are not a woman on the subway train. Your perspective is totally male, radryan03. Another story by a pervert. People go for exposing, touching then finally rape: http://www.nj.com/hudson/index.ssf/20 ... n.html#incart_river_index

Posted on: 2016/7/28 20:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Hamilton Park
Group:
Registered Users
I love how you ask not to be judged, but then immediately judge transgendered people as subway masturbating perverts... *smdh*

And let's clarify - Google backs you up... not science. I can search for and find plenty of 'science' to support my views too. Once you can speak from a position of truly knowing a trans person and have taken the time to learn their story and challenges, I might be willing to listen to you. Would you take the time to get to know someone who is transgendered, Yvonne?

Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
I suggest people here stop judging me since I do not follow the culture. Yes, I have views and even science backs me up. Men and women are different. No man here has breast fed a baby, had a menstrual cycle or gave birth. Yes, woman do want privacy and I am not the only one that way. The woman in Macys with her daughter panic. What about her rights? We are giving transgender people super rights that precludes ordinary rights. I have seen enough men on the subway in NYC platform who touch themselves. Those are the creeps that will go into a woman's private space and rape them. Everyone here want to ignore that problem. I don't.

Posted on: 2016/7/28 17:34

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Drunk men in Alberta, Canada are using the women's room claiming to be transgender. Females feel threatened and bar owner put up sign stating to use the bathroom according to your birth gender. http://globalnews.ca/news/2849614/alb ... ender-sign-spurs-outrage/

Posted on: 2016/7/28 14:26

« 1 2 (3) 4 5 6 ... 17 »

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017