Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
101 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 101

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Jersey City police rookie charged with aggravated assault -- suspended without pay.
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/3/18 15:05
From John Wilkes Park
Group:
Registered Users
So he is suspended without pay..... could he theoretically still function as a cop with an assualt charge on his record from his pre-cop days?

Posted on: 2007/2/28 23:46

Re: Jersey City police rookie charged with aggravated assault -- suspended without pay.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Jersey City police rookie charged with aggravated assault

I am pleased that the thorough investigation that led to this arrest and perhaps the closing of a violent criminal case did initiate in our office, showing our professionalism and objectivity when it comes to the police," Police Chief Tom Comey said in a news release.

Was the same professionalism and objectivity shown with your appointment lard-ass?

Posted on: 2007/2/28 23:43
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/6/1 2:41
Group:
Banned
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
I am pleased that the thorough investigation that led to this arrest and perhaps the closing of a violent criminal case did initiate in our office, showing our professionalism and objectivity when it comes to the police," Police Chief Tom Comey said in a news release.

Everyone knows I am generally a supporter of law enforcement.

However, in this case I have to say-

GREAT FECKIN' WORK, DOUCHEBAG.

I repeat the call for a nationwide search for a qualified outsider to run the police department.

Posted on: 2007/2/28 23:23

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/3/18 15:05
From John Wilkes Park
Group:
Registered Users
FAB??? FAB??? i think he posted this story for you........

Posted on: 2007/2/28 23:17

Jersey City police rookie charged with aggravated assault -- suspended without pay.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Jersey City police rookie charged with aggravated assault

WNBC / AP Wire - Feb 28

JERSEY CITY, N.J. (AP) _ Jersey City police arrested one of their own after a rookie officer was identified as a suspect in a stabbing incident that occurred before he joined the force, officials said.

Albert Gonzalez, 22, was arrested Wednesday afternoon on aggravated assault and weapons charges in the stabbing of a 19-year-old man on May 5, 2006. The man suffered non-life threatening wounds after being stabbed in the torso and arm, authorities said.

"We are of course disappointed by the arrest of an officer, but I am pleased that the thorough investigation that led to this arrest and perhaps the closing of a violent criminal case did initiate in our office, showing our professionalism and objectivity when it comes to the police," Police Chief Tom Comey said in a news release.

Gonzalez, of Jersey City, graduated from the Jersey City Police Academy in December. He was not in the police academy or a sworn officer at the time of the stabbing, which police believe was sparked by a fight between two groups of young men. Police are still looking for more suspects.

Gonzalez, who was on a one-year probation as a new hire, has been suspended without pay.

http://www.wnbc.com/news/11138208/detail.html

Posted on: 2007/2/28 23:13

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017