Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
85 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 85

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Man dies in fall at Jersey City construction site
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/21 23:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey psyop, if I make things up, then prove me wrong. Do an OPRA request on the construction of Liberty Harbor North about 13 to 14 years ago.

I was referring to other threads so now when you say things you have little credibility.

Could you please tell me? What things do I make up?

Ok.

http://jclist.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=35440

I'm done responding to you.

Posted on: 2016/4/23 20:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
3/21 23:34
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Hey psyop, if I make things up, then prove me wrong. Do an OPRA request on the construction of Liberty Harbor North about 13 to 14 years ago.

I was referring to other threads so now when you say things you have little credibility.

Could you please tell me? What things do I make up?

Posted on: 2016/4/23 20:00

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/4/23 19:37

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/4/23 18:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Actually, I did a show on this which shows the person up in the basket without a harness. This was when vhs tapes were used not dvds for Comcast. Maybe down the road I will convert those old tapes and placed that video right here.

Translation: I say things and blame people for stuff and then say I can prove it but never will.

I have a better suggestion, why don't you go to a construction site and see what's goes on. I don't see the purpose of transporting old tapes that were done more than 13 or 14 years ago. I am not a child that has to prove herself.

You are the one who made some accusation that had nothing to do with the accident, then say you can prove it with 100 year old VHS tapes, then say you won't because it is a waste of your time.

Just give up, you make no sense.

Unlike you psyop, I don't need approval. This was on Comcast years ago and according to the union rep at the construction site on Liberty Harbor North, he filed a complaint with OSHA. Why don't you look up the report?

Broken record.

Too lazy to do the work and look up the report?

No, I just don't care enough about what you said. Besides, you make things up all the time so if you want to prove it you do the work or else its just more of you running your mouth.

Posted on: 2016/4/23 15:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Actually, I did a show on this which shows the person up in the basket without a harness. This was when vhs tapes were used not dvds for Comcast. Maybe down the road I will convert those old tapes and placed that video right here.

Translation: I say things and blame people for stuff and then say I can prove it but never will.

I have a better suggestion, why don't you go to a construction site and see what's goes on. I don't see the purpose of transporting old tapes that were done more than 13 or 14 years ago. I am not a child that has to prove herself.

You are the one who made some accusation that had nothing to do with the accident, then say you can prove it with 100 year old VHS tapes, then say you won't because it is a waste of your time.

Unlike you psyop, I don't need approval. This was on Comcast years ago and according to the union rep at the construction site on Liberty Harbor North, he filed a complaint with OSHA. Why don't you look up the report?

Broken record.

Too lazy to do the work and look up the report?

Posted on: 2016/4/23 14:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Broken record.

Posted on: 2016/4/23 13:59

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/4/23 1:29

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/4/23 1:01

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Still doesn't quell the fact that people take risks and act irresponsible. Thank you Yvonne for reminding us of the dangers of not taking proper precautions. It also keeps insurance costs down.

Posted on: 2016/4/23 0:55
Get on your bikes and ride !

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

psyop wrote:
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/4/23 0:42

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:

Posted on: 2016/4/23 0:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/4/22 21:31

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/16 15:08
From JCNJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Many years ago, I passed by the construction of Liberty Harbor North, there was protest outside the construction with an inflated rat in front. So I asked the protesters what was the concerned. The guy pointed to a man in a lift who was not wearing a harness. These were union workers who were protesting but they complained developers hire basically undocumented workers who do not know the law and take risks. The protester said they planned on notifying OSHA. I later spoke before the city council about workers in lifts without harness and was told this is not the city's concern, this is the state's concern. It is a shame someone dies because of who is in charge.

Thanks, Yvonne. Once again, you missed the point and turned this into something political.

Since I already took the Yvonne bait, a few questions:

1. what are "basically undocumented workers"

2. these B.U.W.s "don't know the law and take risks" - does being ignorant of laws (aside from the laws of gravity) have anything to do with risk taking?

3. these protester friends of yours were so concerned about the B.U.W.s not knowing their safety harness rights that they went out and got a giant inflatable rat and then organized a protest but only "planned on notifying OSHA"? sounds like they must have been really concerned about safety...

Posted on: 2016/4/22 21:26

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/28 22:28
From The Village, Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Yvonne wrote:
Many years ago, I passed by the construction of Liberty Harbor North, there was protest outside the construction with an inflated rat in front. So I asked the protesters what was the concerned. The guy pointed to a man in a lift who was not wearing a harness. These were union workers who were protesting but they complained developers hire basically undocumented workers who do not know the law and take risks. The protester said they planned on notifying OSHA. I later spoke before the city council about workers in lifts without harness and was told this is not the city's concern, this is the state's concern. It is a shame someone dies because of who is in charge.

Pointing fingers already when no information about what caused the accident has been released?

Posted on: 2016/4/21 12:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2016/4/20 23:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/5/7 3:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
RIP and thoughts and prayers to the family.

Posted on: 2016/4/20 22:24

Man dies in fall at Jersey City construction site
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/3/28 22:28
From The Village, Jersey City, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
NJ.com

Right next to World Boxing Gym