Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
124 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 124

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Crooked NJ Businessman Stopped from Jumping Off GWB - Daily News
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
1/29 17:59
Group:
Registered Users
What crock jumping from the GWB because he didn't want to go back to jail... I am sure he will get categorized and put into a high risk protection unit away from gen pop with all sorts of special handling.

Posted on: 2014/5/29 10:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/2/1 3:02
From JC
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

JC_rider wrote:
I don't think he tried hard enough. I rode across GWB last week on my bike and they don't have PA cops every 50 feet on the bridge to stop him right away!

People jump from the GWB and commit suicide all the time. I'd think this was a call for attention except he has nowhere to go but jail so I don't get it.

Posted on: 2014/5/29 4:30

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/11/18 2:46
Group:
Registered Users
I don't think he tried hard enough. I rode across GWB last week on my bike and they don't have PA cops every 50 feet on the bridge to stop him right away!

Posted on: 2014/5/29 3:28

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
It would have been cheaper to the community if they allowed him to jump - It costs a lot to house people in prison !

Posted on: 2014/5/29 2:07
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Crooked NJ Businessman Stopped from Jumping Off GWB - Daily News
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/29 1:10
Group:
Registered Users

(This guy ran First Priority Pay out of Hoboken - he was recently released from prison into work release - but was kicked out of the program.)

A New Jersey businessman once considered a rising star tried to jump from the George Washington Bridge on Wednesday because he didn?t want to return to prison ? but Port Authority cops got him before gravity could.

?You got here too fast!? Jerry Carter, Jr., screamed at Port Authority Officers Raphael Caseillo and Teresa Jeffery after they prevented him from vaulting over a railing atop the Hudson River span about 1:50 p.m., a law enforcement source said.

I'm not going back to prison!

Carter, who made NJBIZ magazine's 2009 list of the Garden State's ?Top 40 Business People Under 40,? was previously CEO of the now-defunct First Priority Pay, a payroll service company. In 2012 he pleaded guilty to bilking the government out of $925,000 in taxes and was sentenced to 27 months in a federal prison, according to the Jersey Journal.

Once he was in handcuffs following his suicide bid on Wednesday, Carter, 35, told the officers he had gotten out of prison on a work-release program but was booted from it on Wednesday, guaranteeing him a return trip to the stir, sources said.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/c ... e-1.1809054#ixzz333bQR3lrResized Image

Posted on: 2014/5/28 23:49

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017