Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 106

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Fulop hire Paul Bellan-Boyer has a $55,000 lien on his condo
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/10/30 19:51
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

SOS wrote:
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Regardless of Paul's intentions, he really should clear up that lien on his condo. I would hope the press picks this unapid lien issue up and can embarrass him into paying it, clearing it up or not accepting the position.

I say f___ the condo association. I'm more concerned about se?or Paul Bellan-Boyer's "extreme ideas and punishment for the city."

He doesn't deserve to inflict any of that on the city if he doesn't at least explain his unpaid lien.

Posted on: 2013/9/3 21:55

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Regardless of Paul's intentions, he really should clear up that lien on his condo. I would hope the press picks this unapid lien issue up and can embarrass him into paying it, clearing it up or not accepting the position.

I say f___ the condo association. I'm more concerned about se?or Paul Bellan-Boyer's "extreme ideas and punishment for the city."

Posted on: 2013/9/3 20:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/9/3 19:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2021/9/23 15:07
From Between Thought and Expression
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

CRV2 wrote:
Let's see what he brings to the health department. I can imagine its extreme ideas and punishment for the city. His intentions are to trample/punish the city. He is the number one enemy of the residents of Jersey City. Let's keep a close watch.

Muchos gracias!!! se?or Paul Bellan-Boyer es el Diablo!!!

Se?or Paul Bellan-Boyer:
Resized Image

Posted on: 2013/9/3 19:26

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/8/26 13:40
Group:
Registered Users
Was that your comment in Spanish, you translated for us CRV2?

Posted on: 2013/9/3 18:31

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/3 18:58
Group:
Registered Users
This is the translation of the Comment written in Spanish in the Reporter:

Be very careful with Paul. He acts like an activist for the community when all he is is a brown noser (ass kisser). Like someone doing whatever it takes to fit in and be accepted. Like those that voted for Fulop because they have privileges with him and get what they want.
For Fulop, its important that his people have that high title and all those that helped his campaign. Those are the people (worms or snakes) like Bellan-Boyer. That liar doesn't help in nothing with Christ Hospital. Yes he helped sell it quickly and exposed those against it. In every moment, he infiltrated in different groups posing to help but he had other plans .
Let's see what he brings to the health department. I can imagine its extreme ideas and punishment for the city. His intentions are to trample/punish the city. He is the number one enemy of the residents of Jersey City. Let's keep a close watch.

"Mucho cuidado con este se?or Paul Bellan-Boyer, se disfraza de activista comunitario, cuando en realidad lo que el e un lamb?n o un busc?n. Que busca? Los que lambones que votaron por S. Fulop saben que el tiene para ellos, polvo. Eso es lo que le va a dar a todos los lambones sin educaci?n. Para Fulop es muy importante que su gente tenga un t?tulo universitario, y todos los lambones que lo ayudaron en la campa?a, que no se vistan que no van para ning?n lado. Esto es lo que el quer?a acomodar a gusanos como Bellan-Boyer. Ese traicionero, no ayudo en nada Christ Hoptial. Si, ayudo a venderlo mas r?pido y a entregar las personas que se opon?an a que se vendiera el hospital. En todo momento el se infiltro en los diferentes grupos pretendiendo ayudar, pero sus intensiones eran otras. Vamos a ver que el ineptito va a traer al departamento de salud, me imagino que ideas extremas y mas castigo para el pueblo. Las intenciones de este individuo son claramente que seguir castigando y trampeando al pueblo. Este se?or es el enemigo p?blico numero 1 de los residentes de Jersey City. Vamos a vigilarlo de cerca."

Posted on: 2013/9/3 18:08

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/10/10 23:26
From Jersey City
Group:
Registered Users
Isn't this the same department where the former supervisor pocketed the food vendor license fees?

Posted on: 2013/9/3 12:33

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/23 19:32
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

caj11 wrote:
Quote:

arcy wrote:
Isn't Berkeley Carteret a hotel in Asbury Park?
Plus, I don't see what's wrong with this hire. Many elected officials hire their loyal campaign worker. Paul sounds like a decent fellow based on this article.

No, that's the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel. Here's the website (sure looks nice):

http://www.berkeleyhotelnj.com/

I don't see anything with the hire itself, hiring a campaign worker is nothing unusual, but I have a problem with hiring somebody who has a considerable lien on their condominium that is well over a year old according to the Superior Court website. That is a black mark. Either this person lost in court and refused to pay the judgment, or didn't bother to fight the lawsuit and received a default judgment. Either way, once they are a public employee, things like this come to light and they should really clear them up. There may be a lot of unpaid judgments out there but they are not against people who are paid by and handling our tax dollars.

Ah, Yes the Berkeley oceanfront hotel used to be called the Berkley Carteret Hotel before the AP revitalization. http://weirdnj.com/tag/berkeley-carteret/
But I see someone just posted the JC condo one on Dunkin.
Maybe he has the money in escrow and is fighting the condo association about something? I still don't think it's that aggregious. I would think otherwise if he was appointed to a position with direct fiduciary responsibility (like comptroller or something).

Posted on: 2013/9/3 11:52

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/9/5 14:18
From Exchange Place
Group:
Registered Users
Berkeley Carteret Arms Apartments
53 Duncan Ave
Jersey City NJ, 07304

Posted on: 2013/9/3 11:35

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

arcy wrote:
Plus, I don't see what's wrong with this hire. Many elected officials hire their loyal campaign worker. Paul sounds like a decent fellow based on this article.

No, that's the Berkeley Oceanfront Hotel. Here's the website (sure looks nice):

http://www.berkeleyhotelnj.com/

I don't see anything with the hire itself, hiring a campaign worker is nothing unusual, but I have a problem with hiring somebody who has a considerable lien on their condominium that is well over a year old according to the Superior Court website. That is a black mark. Either this person lost in court and refused to pay the judgment, or didn't bother to fight the lawsuit and received a default judgment. Either way, once they are a public employee, things like this come to light and they should really clear them up. There may be a lot of unpaid judgments out there but they are not against people who are paid by and handling our tax dollars.

Posted on: 2013/9/3 3:07

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2014/8/23 19:32
From hamilton park
Group:
Registered Users

Posted on: 2013/9/3 1:21

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
Group:
Registered Users
Well this is a major disappointment. I really thought Fulop would know better. Good thing I expect to move out of Jersey City in another year or two - purely coincidental though - I will this the town, it's just that I need to live in a suburb with decent schools (which is something that probably no mayor in Jersey City can fix) among other things and don't want anything to do with the charter schools here.

As a side note, why is Jennifer Morrill still working in the mayor's office? Didn't she work for Healy? Shouldn't she be filling out job applications elsewhere now?

Posted on: 2013/9/3 0:22

Fulop hire Paul Bellan-Boyer has a $55,000 lien on his condo
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2013/9/3 18:58
Group:
Registered Users
http://www.hudsonreporter.com/view/fu ... aign-worker-at-City-Hall-

Mayor Fulop hires campaign worker at City Hall

07.19.13 - 11:37 am

JERSEY CITY -- Another loyalist to Jersey City Mayor Steven Fulop has been hired at City Hall.

Longtime activist and affordable housing advocate Paul Bellan-Boyer has been hired to work in the City?s Department of Health and Human Services (HHS). He began his new job this week.

Bellan-Boyer, who lives in Ward B, helped run Fulop?s campaign on the West Side and campaigned heavily for Khemraj ?Chico? Ramchal, the current Ward B City Councilman who ran on Fulop?s slate. He previously helped get votes for Board of Education candidates who had been endorsed by Fulop. Bellan-Boyer was a vocal supporter of the Fulop-allied school board?s decision to hire Dr. Marcia Lyles as the superintendent of schools over Franklin Walker last year.

He was also part of Fulop?s transition committee, which was an unpaid volunteer post.

Bellan-Boyer has a background in social service work. He was the director of the Jersey City Episcopal Community Development Corporation, a nonprofit developer of affordable housing. The organization has created approximately 200 affordable housing units in the city.

Bellan-Boyer also co-founded the grassroots Save Christ Hospital campaign after the hospital declared bankruptcy and was on the verge of being sold to a California-based for-profit company that had a questionable record in its home state. After that deal fell through, and the for-profit owners of Bayonne Medical Center stepped in to buy Christ, Bellan-Boyer continued to work through the Save Christ Hospital campaign to ensure that community and staff concerns were addressed by the state during the sale.

Several longtime Fulop allies and campaign workers have been hired at City Hall since July 1, when the mayor took office, including Pam Andes, Althea Bernheim, and now Bellan-Boyer.

These hires exclude Fulop?s senior-level, department director picks. Elected officials who serve in an executive branch position like mayor are generally given a lot of leeway in whom they hire for senior-level politically appointed posts. Fulop has hired a number of associates and supporters to director-level positions within his administration. But such hires were to be expected.

Hiring for non-senior jobs is another matter.

As a city councilman for Ward E, Fulop was often critical of nepotism within the administration of his predecessor, Mayor Jerramiah T. Healy.

City spokeswoman Jennifer Morrill did not respond to two e-mails seeking information regarding Bellan-Boyer?s title or job function at HHS.

Comments

(5)

Comments-icon Post a Comment

KoolAidRemedy

|July 22, 2013

Mucho cuidado con este se?or Paul Bellan-Boyer, se disfraza de activista comunitario, cuando en realidad lo que el e un lamb?n o un busc?n. Que busca? Los que lambones que votaron por S. Fulop saben que el tiene para ellos, polvo. Eso es lo que le va a dar a todos los lambones sin educaci?n. Para Fulop es muy importante que su gente tenga un t?tulo universitario, y todos los lambones que lo ayudaron en la campa?a, que no se vistan que no van para ning?n lado. Esto es lo que el quer?a acomodar a gusanos como Bellan-Boyer. Ese traicionero, no ayudo en nada Christ Hoptial. Si, ayudo a venderlo mas r?pido y a entregar las personas que se opon?an a que se vendiera el hospital. En todo momento el se infiltro en los diferentes grupos pretendiendo ayudar, pero sus intensiones eran otras. Vamos a ver que el ineptito va a traer al departamento de salud, me imagino que ideas extremas y mas castigo para el pueblo. Las intenciones de este individuo son claramente que seguir castigando y trampeando al pueblo. Este se?or es el enemigo p?blico numero 1 de los residentes de Jersey City. Vamos a vigilarlo de cerca.

joriley

|July 26, 2013

Yes, Paul Bellan-Boyer is a hustler and a cheat. Yes, he is up to no good. The weird thing is why Fulop doesn't see this without taking into consideration this person's character. No community activist could have such reckless disregard for his own neighbors. Bellan-Boyer and his wife haven't paid their condo maintenance in years. The below judgment is a matter of public record, which you can find the "Judgment Lien Search" (Last button on the menu on left hand side) on the http://www.judiciary.state.nj.us/

Judgment Summary: J 062582 12- BERKLEY CARTERET ARMS ASSOCIATION VS BELLAN BOYER

Judgment Status: Open Status Date: 03/20/2012

Debt Information

Debt Amount: $55731.19 Debt Status: Open Party Debt Status: Open Party Debt Status Date: 03/20/2012

canco lofts

can you translate?

canco lofts

That was for the above post

FullOffIt1

|

July 22, 2013

His Majesty Stevie?s belly boy Paul has done good for himself. Campaigned very hard for His Majesty, and was the front man for Billy and his boy Cheeko. Paulie belly boy looked the other way when news hit that Cheeko lied about graduating high school from Bayonne and knew to keep his mouth shut to get rewarded. Walked the streets with convicted felon Philly shamelessly calling himself activist. Belly-boy has done good for himself and his belly to gulp tax payers blood.

The lollipop guild sings, we are change, fa la la.

Posted on: 2013/9/2 22:27

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017