Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
72 user(s) are online (61 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 72

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bergen Lafayette: Teen driver given several tickets after futile getaway attempt
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

trambone wrote:
This seriously makes me think i should sue the department of education. The fact that this dumbass and most of the tea baggers/birthers may have high school diploma shows how fraudulent the education system has been.

Can we have a class action because I feel as a product of that system I was ripped of a proper education, the Jersey City school system that is. You can sue the state of New Jersey if you concern only includes 1989 on but prior to 1989 it is the city you should legally address.

Posted on: 2010/3/29 12:00

Re: Bergen Lafayette: Teen driver given several tickets after futile getaway attempt
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/5/23 10:53
Group:
Registered Users
You mean to say he didnt have any drugs or guns?
Thats suprising!

Posted on: 2010/3/27 15:43

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/9/28 17:36
Group:
Banned
Quote:
Davarn N. Sims, 19, of Wilkinson Avenue, was arrested at about 6:05 p.m. at Carteret Avenue and Clerk Street and charged with eluding police, reports said. Officers on patrol at Claremont and Arlington avenues said Sims "blatantly disregarded a stop sign" and then made a run for it when they activated their cruiser's lights and sirens to pull over the 1992 Honda Accord, reports said. The Honda took off and ran another stop sign on Randolph Avenue before turning onto Carteret, where the Honda stopped and Sims jumped out, disregarding the orders of the officers, reports said. Sims was arrested as he tried to get onto a bicycle that was lying in the middle of the street, reports said.

This was obviously a "dry practice run" for a future encounter when he has drugs and guns in the car....

Posted on: 2010/3/27 14:33

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/30 16:48
Group:
Registered Users
This seriously makes me think i should sue the department of education. The fact that this dumbass and most of the tea baggers/birthers may have high school diploma shows how fraudulent the education system has been.

Posted on: 2010/3/27 14:13

Bergen Lafayette: Teen driver given several tickets after futile getaway attempt
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users

View Larger Map Jersey City teen driver given several tickets after futile getaway attempt, cops say By Michaelangelo Conte/The Jersey Journal March 27, 2010, 7:00AM A Jersey City teen who hit the gas when police tried to stop him for running a stop sign was arrested and issued more than a dozen tickets Thursday evening, officials said. Davarn N. Sims, 19, of Wilkinson Avenue, was arrested at about 6:05 p.m. at Carteret Avenue and Clerk Street and charged with eluding police, reports said. Officers on patrol at Claremont and Arlington avenues said Sims "blatantly disregarded a stop sign" and then made a run for it when they activated their cruiser's lights and sirens to pull over the 1992 Honda Accord, reports said. The Honda took off and ran another stop sign on Randolph Avenue before turning onto Carteret, where the Honda stopped and Sims jumped out, disregarding the orders of the officers, reports said. Sims was arrested as he tried to get onto a bicycle that was lying in the middle of the street, reports said. Sims was issued summonses for driving an uninsured vehicle, failure to observe the officer's signal, reckless driving, being an unlicensed driver, failure to wear a seatbelt, as well as two for failure to signal, two for failure to stop, and others, reports said. The Honda was impounded, reports said.

Posted on: 2010/3/27 12:18

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017