Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 97

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Bergen Lafayette: Man punches woman in face and robs her
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
LOL

I found this article pretty funny, especially how they quote the guy saying he hates Jersey Bitches... that feeling is mutual with about half our population

Posted on: 2010/3/2 19:02

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

...Shipp said "Why you playing my brother out?" and punched her and then said "I'm gonna take these off you," before ripping two gold chains from her neck....

...victim told police that she didn't want to be in a relationship with Shipp's brother and had told the brother that...

...Inside Shipp's sweatpants pocket police found the victim's chain with her name on it and the other bearing a Mickey Mouse medallion...

I guess Valentine's Day is over!

Posted on: 2010/3/2 18:58

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
I thought the ones from Virginia and the rest of the south were more civilized. I also notice a lot of random face punching lately is this the new inner city trend ? Monkey see, monkey do I suppose.

Posted on: 2010/3/2 18:44

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2018/7/30 16:48
Group:
Registered Users
Wait... was his qoute to the police or before he robbed her. This I a bit confusing on what happened first and why didn't her other two friend intervene.

Posted on: 2010/3/2 18:40

Bergen Lafayette: Man punches woman in face and robs her
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Virginia man punches woman in face and robs her, cops say

By Ron Zeitlinger/The Jersey Journal
March 02, 2010, 12:41PM

A Virginia man is charged with punching a Jersey City woman in the face and stealing her jewelry after saying "I hate these Jersey bi-----," officials said.

Alonso N. Shipp II, 22, of Richmond, was arrested after the 3:09 a.m. strong-arm robbery at Bergen avenue and Forrest Street today, officials said.

The 19-year-old Bramhall Avenue victim told police she was leaving her friend's home to go to Walgreens with her friend's boyfriend and another person when Shipp opened the car's passenger door and snatched the key out of the ignition, reports said.

Shipp said "Why you playing my brother out?" and punched her and then said "I'm gonna take these off you," before ripping two gold chains from her neck, reports said. She told police Shipp fled north on Bergen and officers scouring the area spotted him at Union Street and Bergen, reports said.

The officers brought Shipp to the West District Police station where the 19-year-old identified him as her attacker, reports said. Inside Shipp's sweatpants pocket police found the victim's chain with her name on it and the other bearing a Mickey Mouse medallion, reports said.

The victim told police that she didn't want to be in a relationship with Shipp's brother and had told the brother that, reports said. She refused medical attention.

Posted on: 2010/3/2 18:33

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017