Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
127 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 127

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: "People were always amazed that I live here - What do people really think Jersey City is like?”
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/3/5 21:22
Group:
Registered Users
i will completely loose faith in the yupsters if they cosign this sort of disgustingly corny humor...

Posted on: 2009/10/7 6:17

Re: "People were always amazed that I live here - What do people really think Jersey City is like?”
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/11/24 18:54
Group:
Registered Users
This thiong says nothing about Jersey City, good or bad. It might as well have been shot in Toronto. Tourist!

Posted on: 2009/10/7 4:37

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2010/10/20 19:23
Group:
Banned
seems pretty cool but what's up with the random fire everywhere and the glowing tattoo thing? Looks as if he just got some software and figured he'd throw random shit everywhere.

Posted on: 2009/10/7 3:00

"People were always amazed that I live here - What do people really think Jersey City is like?”
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Lost Cities is a mock-travel show which takes its viewers on a ride through the exciting backdrop of Jersey City exploring the finer parts of a forgotten city. This includes things a normal person would obviously expect from Jersey?s second largest city: rampant fire, a factory that makes snow globes(coincidentally with a miniature factory inside), and Jersey?s favorite past-time Spaghetti and Laser-Tag. Dan McNamara, one of the creators of the show, explained ?People were always amazed that I live in Jersey City, so I began to think, what do people really think Jersey City is like?? The show was recently covered on the Huffington Post. Dan told me, he?s in talks with a couple of companies who are interested in helping turn his 20 minute pilot into a web series. Currently, more of Dan McNamara?s work can be seen on the Onion News Network, where he works in the graphics department. http://news.tubefilter.tv/2009/10/06/ ... unless-you-were-at-nytvf/

Posted on: 2009/10/6 23:02

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017