Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
137 user(s) are online (114 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 137

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: On First And Brunswick Man Is Arrested With Tec-9
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/1/4 8:59
Group:
Registered Users
OMG! I almost bought an apartment in that building! The building owner, oddly enough was a broker and only took us to apartments he needed to unload! I'll never trust a broker again.

Posted on: 2009/8/4 4:22

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2015/7/12 21:26
Group:
Registered Users
this is bunk.

1) 1st street is part of downtown, which is safe, and is graced with rainbows.

2) This pistol is already outlawed in NJ.

dirty jerzey city strikes again.

Posted on: 2009/8/2 15:45

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
...and apparently nice friendly neighbors.

Quote:

1stStGuy wrote:
...But again, 1st st is safe, please come buy here. We have lots of beautiful amenities!

Posted on: 2009/8/2 15:03

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/22 20:18
From Van Vorst Park
Group:
Registered Users
i thought the police only reviewed camera footage if there was a fatality...............

Posted on: 2009/8/2 14:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2016/8/18 23:27
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

GrovePath wrote:
This charming daytime domestic story took place in a parking lot outside this guy's workplace -- somewhere on Third Street -- the article says there was video footage from a nearby store camera -- so it likely took place closer to Grove Street ( or more likely back at Jewel Electric shop on Third Street under the Turnpike ) but who really knows -- the point is that this idiot doesn't even live downtown (he lives on Carteret Avenue see map below ) -- the only thing that happened at Brunswick and First Street was that after this gun nuts' girlfriend smashed his Truck's rear window while he was parked in his company's parking lot (somewhere over on Third Street) -- this genius hid his Tec-9 in a shoebox over at 1st and Brunswick.

Ok, so because he doesn't even live downtown, we should disregard the fact that he hid an AUTOMATIC ASSAULT WEAPON on 1st/Brunswick? Why does the fact that he lives on Carteret even come up? It really has nothing to do with the story.

We were lucky that nothing else happened. Some drunken asshat from Indio's could have found it and decided to be a big man and shoot it off, or some kid could have done the same thing. This IS a downtown story.

But again, 1st st is safe, please come buy here. We have lots of beautiful amenities!

Posted on: 2009/8/2 13:47

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
This charming daytime domestic story took place in a parking lot outside this guy's workplace -- somewhere on Third Street -- the article says there was video footage from a nearby store camera -- so it likely took place closer to Grove Street ( or more likely back at Jewel Electric shop on Third Street under the Turnpike ) but who really knows -- the point is that this idiot doesn't even live downtown (he lives on Carteret Avenue see map below ) -- the only thing that happened at Brunswick and First Street was that after this gun nuts' girlfriend smashed his Truck's rear window while he was parked in his company's parking lot (somewhere over on Third Street) -- this genius hid his Tec-9 in a shoebox over at 1st and Brunswick.
View Larger Map

Posted on: 2009/8/2 11:15

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2011/10/2 20:19
Group:
Registered Users
I used to live there also. The wall is next to a child care center. One of three within blocks.

Posted on: 2009/8/2 5:19

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
No, it was on or behind that brick wall next to/behind the Hair Salon. I saw about 5 or 6 cop cars out there the other morning, with someone in the back. I would imagine that it was related to this.

Posted on: 2009/8/2 1:01

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Hide User information
Last Login :
2019/4/19 17:35
Group:
Registered Users
I have no doubts that the guy caught with the Tec-9 was a patron of Indio's Place. He probably stashed the gun in the fenced park across the street.

Posted on: 2009/8/2 0:36

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
From Heights
Group:
Registered Users
Is this where I become the marybarr of First street and try and convince readers that this area is impervious to crime, no matter what people read and personally see??? Don't worry folks, please come move in in droves. Nothing to see here, all rumors. I walk to the Path every day!!

Nah..... I don't shill for my street. I let the chips fall where they may.

Posted on: 2009/8/2 0:32

On First And Brunswick Man Is Arrested With Tec-9
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/4/26 19:42
From Chilltown, NJ
Group:
Registered Users
Loaded gun brings man's arrest: cops
Saturday, August 01, 2009
By CHARLES HACK
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

Police arrested the owner of a TEC-9 assault weapon after his girlfriend showed up at his Jersey City workplace yesterday and smashed his car window, police reports said.

Jeffrey Robinson, 38, of Carteret Avenue, was charged with possession of an assault weapon, unlawful possession of weapons, hindering apprehension, tampering with evidence, possession of a weapon for unlawful purposes and criminal mischief, and domestic violence, police reports said. Robinson's girlfriend was not charged, cops said.

Robinson told cops his girlfriend broke the rear window of his 2004 Ford Expedition, which was parked in the lot outside his job on Third Street, reports said.

The video footage from a store camera shows the window being broken and a struggle between Robinson and the woman in the parking lot. Robinson initially denied having a gun, but later took cops to First and Brunswick streets, where he had left a shoebox on a wall, cops said.

The shoebox contained a TEC-9 Luger with a 9mm clip and four bullets, reports said.

Posted on: 2009/8/1 21:58

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017