Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
103 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 103

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Car Break in's near St. Josephs
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/1/23 16:19
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

bodhipooh wrote:
You mean this?

Not exactly close, but similar in nature. There have been other posts about cars being broken into over by the Paulus Hook / Gull's Cove area.

Honestly, with all of this crap going on, I would rather spring for the extra moola and pay for pratolled, or secured, private parking. If you get your window(s) smashed in once per year you would be breaking even. Besides, you can't put a value on peace of mind.

Actually, i think psychobilly999 and I are thinking that private parking is the way to go at this point. maybe not necessarily patrolled parking, but something out of the way all the same. We live in an area that crime seems to be noticeably increasing instead of decreasing, and my tolerance has reached it's breaking point. between parking tickets, burglary and new tires because of potholes, we've spent a small fortune on our crappy little car, i might as well spend it on security.

Posted on: 2008/9/19 1:10

Re: Car Break in's near St. Josephs
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2020/4/26 22:05
Group:
Registered Users
You mean this?

Not exactly close, but similar in nature. There have been other posts about cars being broken into over by the Paulus Hook / Gull's Cove area.

Honestly, with all of this crap going on, I would rather spring for the extra moola and pay for pratolled, or secured, private parking. If you get your window(s) smashed in once per year you would be breaking even. Besides, you can't put a value on peace of mind.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 18:18

Car Break in's near St. Josephs
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Hide User information
Last Login :
2012/2/15 12:46
Group:
Registered Users
Has anyone had their car broken into recently? I came home last Wednesday night only to find that my car passenger side window had been shattered. Nothing was stolen as we had nothing in the car, but I noticed several other cars have been broken into as well. We have also had problems with trespassers doing drugs in the bobby of our building and leaving used condoms and urine on the floor. I have been told by the police to keep calling them consistantly and eventually they will have a car patrolling our neighborhood regularly. If anyone has had similar problems, I would follow the same protacol and call JCPD often until they put a unit in your neighborhood.

Posted on: 2008/9/17 14:51

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017