Register now !    Login  
Main Menu
Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Message Forum)

Members: 0
Guests: 119

more...

Browsing this Thread:   1 Anonymous Users

Re: Greenville:14-year-old murdered his sister's boyfriend after the couple fought
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Hide User information
Last Login :
2009/2/28 8:43
Group:
Banned
Greenville has always been crime ridden you n00bs.

Posted on: 2008/9/11 1:52

Re: Greenville:14-year-old murdered his sister's boyfriend after the couple fought
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
I agree there are bad areas... but regardless of how much "gentrification" you do... there is crime everywhere you go

Posted on: 2008/9/9 16:13

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fasteddie wrote:

Jesus GroveyBoy, your stories are getting really depressing lately. I don't think I can read them anymore. I want to live in denial, I don't wanna know. I think it's time you changed your format to "happy news". Post stuff about poor people winning the lottery or funny animal stories or 90 year old ladies graduating from high school. Stuff like that. And lots of cute puppy pictures. We like puppy pictures.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2008/9/9 16:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

Greenvillechick wrote:
Damn Greenville... whats going on??

Greenville: We haven't gentrified yet.

Posted on: 2008/9/9 14:18

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/7/8 2:45
From Bergen/Laf
Group:
Registered Users
Damn Greenville... whats going on??

Posted on: 2008/9/9 14:07

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2022/2/28 7:31
From 280 Grove Street
Group:
Registered Users
And we are lead to believe that crime is down

Posted on: 2008/9/9 13:59
My humor is for the silent blue collar majority - If my posts offend, slander or you deem inappropriate and seek deletion, contact the webmaster for jurisdiction.

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/6/11 23:48
From Western Slope
Group:
Registered Users
Quote:

fasteddie wrote:
"Man bashed by rifle butt, finger severed, leaving Montgomery Gardens public housing complex at 4"

"Greenville:14-year-old murdered his sister's boyfriend after the couple fought"

"Greenville home had 28 illegal firearms -- 20 handguns, 3 shotguns, 3 rifles, & 2 assault rifles."

"West Bergen: Stabbed at least three times after coming to the aid of a bartender"

"Greenville: Say woman shot father"

Jesus GroveyBoy, your stories are getting really depressing lately. I don't think I can read them anymore. I want to live in denial, I don't wanna know. I think it's time you changed your format to "happy news". Post stuff about poor people winning the lottery or funny animal stories or 90 year old ladies graduating from high school. Stuff like that. And lots of cute puppy pictures. We like puppy pictures.

After reading the first sentence I turned the page, these are typical happenings not news but old news. The headline would have sufficed and save newspaper space and ink.

Posted on: 2008/9/9 13:51

Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2017/6/13 23:12
Group:
Registered Users
"Man bashed by rifle butt, finger severed, leaving Montgomery Gardens public housing complex at 4"

"Greenville:14-year-old murdered his sister's boyfriend after the couple fought"

"Greenville home had 28 illegal firearms -- 20 handguns, 3 shotguns, 3 rifles, & 2 assault rifles."

"West Bergen: Stabbed at least three times after coming to the aid of a bartender"

"Greenville: Say woman shot father"

Posted on: 2008/9/9 13:41

Greenville:14-year-old murdered his sister's boyfriend after the couple fought
Home away from home
Home away from home

Hide User information
Last Login :
2023/8/15 18:42
Group:
Registered Users
TEEN 'KILLS' SIS'S LOVER
Cops: Boyfriend knifed after couple's quarrel

Tuesday, September 09, 2008
By MICHAELANGELO CONTE
JOURNAL STAFF WRITER

A 14-year-old Jersey City boy has been charged with murdering his sister's boyfriend in a bloody stabbing on a Greenville street following a fight between the couple on Sunday, officials said yesterday.

"These kids today, they are not trying to hurt, they are trying to wipe out," said Isaac Maske, whose brother, Joseph Maske, died on the operating table at the Jersey City Medical Center at 7:45 p.m. Sunday.

Joseph Maske, of Wegman Parkway near Ocean Avenue, was stabbed multiple times in the abdomen and shoulder in front of the home he shared with his girlfriend, their son, and her family, including the boy.

Maske - who turned 23 the day before he died - and his girlfriend have a 1-year-old son who shares his name. Maske graduated from Snyder High School in 2004 and worked as a security guard, his brother said.

Members of Maske's family said the violence was out of character for the alleged killer, whose name is being withheld because of his age. They also said the pair were very close and one described the pair as "best buddies."

"I never thought the boy would do something like that," said Isaac Maske. "I want to speak to him and say 'Why did you do it?'"

At a family gathering on Cator Avenue yesterday, Joseph Maske's sister, Simone Maske, said she was stunned.

"He was always here with him playing games and what not," the victim's sister said. She described her brother as "a good boy and a hard worker. He loved his son - he lived for him."

Before the killing, the defendant's sister and Maske had an argument that included shoving, but resulted in no injuries, said Hudson County Prosecutor Edward DeFazio. The girlfriend is an adult but her name is not being used in order to protect the boy's identity.

After the fight, Maske walked out and the boy grabbed a knife in the kitchen and followed him, DeFazio said. There was a confrontation outside between the two and the boy allegedly stabbed Maske multiple times, DeFazio said.

The girlfriend and her cousin put Maske in a car and sped him to the Jersey City Medical Center, where he died in emergency surgery, DeFazio said. The boy was arrested later that night, DeFazio said.

"A number of witnesses have been spoken to by the Jersey City Police Department and homicide detectives," DeFazio said.

The boy's mother said last night that he remained in custody. He is charged as a juvenile, but may be charged as an adult. A number of Maske family members want him charged as an adult. Some of them are convinced others were involved in the attack.

Last night, Joseph Maske's cousin, Michele Bradley, and others stopped at the Wegman Parkway home to pick up his things.

"It's a tragedy for both families," Bradley said. "They are a very nice family and we love them."

Posted on: 2008/9/9 12:58

[Advanced Search]

Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

LicenseInformation | AboutUs | PrivacyPolicy | Faq | Contact

JERSEY CITY LIST - News & Reviews - Jersey City, NJ - Copyright 2004 - 2017